Why don't you just judge people individually by their actions and not skin color Sup Forums?

Why don't you just judge people individually by their actions and not skin color Sup Forums?

>race is just skin hurr durr
Kill yourself

Would you walk into the middle of twenty untamed wild lions and try to judge each one individually?

No?

So why would you try to judge blacks and other shitty races like so?

I did for a time, until I started noticing a pattern exhibited by niggers. Pattern recognition is racist.

Why not both?

This

Race is not skin deep.
Statistically speakin, nature >> nurture.
Multiculuralism failed everywhere it has been tried.

I do but they all act like each other so what's the point?

I do. There are a lot of individuals that commit crimes.

I do. "Racism" is based on consistency. Nigs act like shit more often, etc.

We already do, but the results are still the same.

Basic pattern recognition made humans survive for this long.
I don't think it is a good idea to just throw it out now.

I did. Then leftists brought race into everything and I realized niggers were statistically more likely to rape and murder me, in no certain order, so I decided the logical conclusion was just avoid all niggers. Thanks leftists.

I used to hate them based on their skin tones but realized that was a petty way to judge someone. So I started to judge them based on their actions and it turns out I hate them even more now than I used to.

>Why don't you just judge people individually by their actions and not skin color Sup Forums?
We are.
And it turns out, individually or as a group, most races act a certain way due to genetic reasons.

Those with no personal achievements to take pride ,will find pride in factors they have no control over like gender or race.

Those whose people have no achievements to speak of will point at those who do and call them stupid.

>why don't you just ignore the existence of collectives entirely and live in a magical fantasy world where each person is a sole individual with no group identity??
go fuck yourself.

>why arent people responsible for their actions when they are a certain skin color?

I do judge individuals by their actions. However, I judge groups of individuals by their statistics.

Answer me honestly, would you relax around blacks?

>Why do you only test 1 product in your assembly line out of 200? Why don't you test all 200?

Law of averages, nigger.

California?

why would i do that when color is a statistical predictor of how they act

Ok go greet every single negro sitting in front of his porch in the middle of the ghetto and tell me how unique each one of them are.

Killer Queen has already touched this subject of inquiry, faggot.

WHy dont you?

>Most of Sup Forums has never really gotten to know a black person

>race is just skin deep!

I do. It just happens that niggerish behavior correlates strongly with melanin. I didn't do that, so stop acting like I have some moral responsibility to accept it.