Eternal Pol thread

Can we please not force "Poland is white" meme anymore? Don't be easily fooled by these ZOG puppets Sup Forums. These people are not the saviours of the white race. Don't listen to the shills. Also this is not a D&C thread, I like Slavs and their culture in general. The thing is that Poland is not real Slavic in fact they hate most Slavs and Orthodox Christians with passion, example Russia. Look at all their posts all they do is call other european posters names. They used to mix with Jews, Turks and gypsies for centuries. Most of them are very rude and dumb, if you don't believe me just visit Warsaw. Reminder they are very cheap and will sell any white people as soon as they get first chance. You can compare Poland to the alt right, all they do is larp all day and no real action. Hitler and Stalin couldn't be wrong at the same time.

Don't trust the Pol people. Save white Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnneAo3jlW4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=AGHq5i-6780
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=RnneAo3jlW4&feature=youtu.be

OP is a cucklord

First polish scumbag detected.

>country filled with christcuck sky fairy believers

Their government is the most corrupted of them all. They are brainwashing Pols with the Catholic propaganda and how it's the Soviets fault that the country is poor even though 30 years passed since Soviet Union. Poland is a country of gibs.

Doesn't matter, Western Europe is committing suicide and will be majority Arab in a few decades. With all the attacks the only European countries with any balls standing up for themselves are the Slavic ones.

Don't rely on Poland they've betrayed all of their allies in the past.

Nobody cares what you have to say, Poland and Hungary are based.

Go suck some french muslim cock

western europe got a big economic boost from the Marshall plan while Poland got communism.

>hides his flag
We all know you're self hating pole

Cześć, whats the political atmosphere in Poland right now related to the courts and will godzina W be more epic than last years?

Thx

>this is not a D&C thread
It is though

You know I'm right though.

Nah not really. Poles dumb? The same IQ as germans, living on gibs? Biggest and best meme 2/10, mixed with turks? Oh boy we are I think in 13%related while Greeks are at 80%, hating Russians and chochols?yea they were killing innocent children, poles aggressive?lower crime rate than In germanistan

Right wing is playing with left, nothing special

I am here to take attention on the fact that recently we had 200% increase in nigger population after Marcin Gortat took his 2 black buddies to Poland to teach kids how to play basketball
such state of matters cannot continue, please save us

I understand if you hate bydlo from Russia or Ukraine. Why do you hate everyone who goes to your country and speaks different Slavic languages? You start being rude out of your ass for no reason as soon as hear Russian.

>You start being rude out of your ass for no reason as soon as hear Russian.
so you know that other user? or you just assume that all Polish people just hate the fuck out of ruskie?

You know that not only Russians speak Russian right.

Belarussians as well, but that is not the matter
when something is barking, I assume it is dog, not deer
same when someone is speaking russian, I assume it is Russian, not Belarussian or some sattelite state citizen
anyhow, what the fuck you even want? Did Poles stole your gf? your boss was a dick? you are forced to go back? you were punched by ONR? Soros pays you?
and drop the flag, UN only makes you look like a retard

>hating on Belarus for speaking Russian

How can't you not understand that people don't want to speak retarded language like Ukrainian or Belarusian? Why would anyone start learning a language that was made up by some universities just recently? Those are dead languages not even one classic writer used them before. You sold yourselves to the EU and America a long time ago just admit that you have no identity and history. You are disgrace to the whole Europe.

Go back into the oven you filthy jew.

Go back to your native chicongo polish scumbag.

what the fuck are you even implying
not once I posted that I hate either russian or ukrainian or any other slavic language
why you put words in my mouth
and why are you saying that I am disgrace? From where I stand, I am good. There are no terror attacks, it is peaceful, nice and quiet. I have roof over my head and I am comfy.
>admit that you have no identity or history
now you fucked up
If Poland, nation since about 933, so, over 1000 years, have no identity or history, why on earth United Nations organization, who openly pushes for multiculturalism, bullshits like gender and ecoterrorism, points that out?
you exist for less than 100 years
wypierdalaj

go back to korea you filthy gook

Kys mongrel Jew

what the fuck is that image

you have (((Washington Post))), we have (((Gazeta Wyborcza)))
that guy used shoe paste to immitate nigger, to show that Polish people are evil and intolerant
didn't turn out how he assumed, because people laughed at his retardation, not beaten him up

You compared Russians to the fucking dogs in your previous post. Not everyone here is as dumb as your average country man. So if a nine year old tourist KD speaks Russian you automatically assume that he owes you for muh gomunizm en shit. You fucks are worse than Jews desu.

(((Gazetta wyborcza))) tried to instigate a racial incident during a nationalistic march on Nov 11. Typical normal parasitic behaviour of jews on their host nation. Everything thats holy and sacred to a nations people is to be destroyed

its just i never saw them fuck up so bad & be so blatantly exposed

again, stop putting words in my mouth
I used elaborate paralell "if someone acts like a duck, it is easy to assume it is a duck"
deers bark, dogs bark, just like both russians and belarussians speak russian
of course you want Poles to speak russian too, this is why you come here and spew shit, because in reality, you would get punched for such action
and what's with that 9 year old tourists? that should make me feel bad, because little kids? I don't care
>not everyone is as dumb as pole
again, drop the flag, let me compare international rankings so I can show you that I am probably statistically smarter than you
your opinion about Poland is biased and your posts are made to show that Poland is some kind of evil place
and if you insist on me hating russians:
what, should I love them for Katyń? For Smoleńsk? For occupations, murders, for WW2?
I do not like abusive relationships

dude, you weren't around on your POTUS elections?
your media got bias of much higher magnitude than ours

yeah, but hillary didn't put on shoe polish

Stop feeding the troll.

>Smolensk

You mean that time when your president killed himself and half of your government because he didn't want to listen to some ebil Russian dispatcher and ordered his pilots to land in the storm because he was a typical psychopath from Poland like most of you who think they are better than others? That Smolensk?

but she lost a shoe
another famous media crap was when one dude lied down on a pavement, and people started coming to him asking if evil PiS police beat him up. Of course liberal media started showing it
too bad it was not only one camera
>>youtube.com/watch?v=AGHq5i-6780
enjoy, those guys are our liberals
but I am bored

no, I mean that one where german backed party PO in collusion with russians killed president and half of our government, where Poland was denied of access to corpses for many years, where in recently opened coffins we can find such fien examples of mortuary art like 4 hands, 3 pelvic bones, half of a body, different bodies, etc, etc.
and russia still doesn't gave us wreckage or access to wreckage
and "international" comitee to check it was composed of only russians
go on, call me a tinfoil hat, but it was assasination. I know it, you know it, everybody on the earth know it but no one tells it loud because everybody is pissing pants because they are afraid of evil Russia.

More like P.O rubbing their hands and Putin keeping the wreckage.

>ebil Russian dispatcher
oh I just remembered
which one dispatcher you ask about? one on smoleńsk airport, one in control tower, or one in moscow, on hotline with those other 2?

that plane was advised by Belarus to take a different rout.

I endorse this thread message

that plane was also serviced in russia, and parts of wreckage show symptoms of explosion (metal bits were twisted in manner as if plane exploded from within)
entire thing is very very shady and should be rechecked, not just put to the ground, as PO and russians suggest
anyhow, notice how that UN faggot does not attack WW2 atrocities, or Katyń, or commie occupation. He goes against seemingly the weakest point of my accusation.
t. 56%
or is it 39% now?

KYS

Poland exists, naziland does not
you are the guys who killed themselves, now go back to the closet of historical failures

>victim mode activated

All the communists in your government in your country were ethnic Poles. Like I stated previously you only want gibs Soviet gibs, American gibs etc.

>another UN flag
you should be the last guy to tell anybody about living from gibs
also, can you really call communist human, let alone ethnic Pole?
>previously stated
1-post by this ID mate
tell me, did Polish people did something to you personally? or is it just bland hatred with no justification whatsoever?

POLSKA GORA KURWA MAC! Please have more babies though Poland, you need to bag and impregnate those Polish qts immediately!

we're working on it

My phone died for a minute that's why my IP changed when I turned it back on.
>did polish people do nuffin
You fucks constantly bully Belarus. You hate everything Russian only for speaking Russian just because your politicians told you that it's ok. How can you come here on Sup Forums and claim that you stand for the white people? Oh yeah if someone would insult me for speaking Russian I'd tell them to fuck off and Stalin did nothing wrong.

Well fucking spiesz sie nigger

Because Russian are far from civilized and they are brainwashed by own propaganda, they still beliwve that Stalin was good papi

Any arguments? Also, why are you hiding under UN flag? Are you ashamed of your ancestry?

Stalin - Georgia
Dzerzhinsky - Poland

Stop blaming your problems on Russians, worst Europe. How can you call yourself civilized if you act like bydlo and talk shit to tourists all day long?

>Can we please not force "Poland is white" meme anymore? Don't be easily fooled by th...
wait a sec.

poland is only based nonwhite slav country

Why do you Poles shill for immigrants so much? Are you not full?

They will take a fuck ton of african refugees as soon as they get another loan from their overlords in Brussels.

>let me tell you about your future

Show your true flag Hans.

Slavshit's are just about to start ww3

soon

Poles are the biggest attention whores on Sup Forums.