Daily Reminder: Sup Forums is a Christian board

Pagans, Atheists and Protestants are going to hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjWacM9s7rE
youtube.com/watch?v=0nT3Wp2aRa4
pewforum.org/2014/11/13/religion-in-latin-america/
en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/06/09/pope_those_who_say_“this_or_nothing”_are_heretics_/1235939
catholicsforchoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/FactsTelltheStory2014.pdf
realjewnews.com/?p=34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about non denomination

AMEN

We're all going to hell, dickhead. I'll see you there.

True Catholics != Infiltrated Kikes

Oh look, another D&C religion bait thread. Fuck off Chaim.

AVE MARIA!

Reminder that heretics include "Eastern Orthodox" and all "Roman Catholics" and hell is for ever.

>Catholic Church with empty pews
No surprise

Orthodox is better but I think that's pretty based desu

Why? Protestantism is the most failed denomination of all. Look at how much correlation exists between irreligious countries and (formerly) Protestant majority countries. You'll find they line up almost perfectly as far as Europe is concerned.

Have fun relying on your state of grace at death, and collective WORKS only ending with you sucking a dick in purgatory. There is nothing Christian about the idol worship, sacraments, papal structure, tradition of the catholic whore.

>united states' flag
Why did your ancestors move to a Protestant country then, user.? They must have realllllly dumb. :^)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

>dirty sub-IQ Brazilian

Well that explains it.

Come to Christ in a state of repentance and he will show you the way to escape the worldly, disgusting, pagan system of Catholicism.

gratia plena

Evangelicals are the only growing group in America.

Actually we are becoming more and more Gnostic.

As we strengthen our resolve against the Demiurge.

And now this thread just got flagged.

no one rules in hell not even the devil himself

he is a mere prisoner in constant anguish

Only mainline Protestant denominations are failing. Evangelical and fundamentalist Protestantism is growing twice as faster than Islam, and is conservative Protestant missionaries are the reason Christianity is taking over Africa and China.

>a mere prisoner in constant anguish
wow sounds exactly like my life.

Nice try, satan.

I was about to respond with something about Orthodox Christianity being comfy but then I realized you were Brazilian. Nevermind.

> Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times? “Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.”

Just to remind you OP that (Most) not all Catholics are going to hell. Read a KJV sometime.

Jesus was p. based. Or at least what was written about him.

What are your favorite biblical passages anons? Please post them. I have strayed from God.
youtube.com/watch?v=vjWacM9s7rE

>Protestants aren't Christians, but baby shagers are
Saged

>Protestants are going to hell
Protestantism is the real christianity you faggot. Catholicism is a meme.

>Protestants are going to hell
You just said it's a Christian board...

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Really makes you want to start the 10th crusade!

Not to mention that Evangelical Christianity is replacing Catholicism in South America, and these new Protestant Christians tend to be more devout than their Catholic brethren.

>protestants
>literally can believe whatever the fuck they want
>constantly take scripture out of context to justify heresy
>more devout
are you retarded?

This.
Most Catholics aren't devout at all. They barely attend the Church even in the Sundays, they don't have the Bible and they barely have missionaries. Also, they fuck little children.

Literally untrue. Presbyterian doctrine, for instance, is more rigid and complex than any Catholic brunch.

> Evangelical Christianity

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=0nT3Wp2aRa4

Check it out for yourself, they're more likely to share their faith with others, they're more likely to engage in charity work (despite the Catholics viewing charity work as more important, the hypocrites), they're more likely to take part in miracles, they're more likely to say religion is very important in their lives, they're more likely to pray daily and go to church weekly, and they're more likely to disapprove of homosexual marriage.

pewforum.org/2014/11/13/religion-in-latin-america/

Basically, the Catholics have become the Pharisees of our day, and the Evangelicals are the new apostles.

>be cathocuck
>be kike controlled
>complain about protestants

Really made me think
The bible warns against the Catholic church faggot

the only true Christians are those that follow the apostolic tradition as established by christ himself. these are the liturgical Christians, orthies, anglies, and cathies

when the great catholic monarch coms he will drive satan from the church, driving the communist faggots into the abyss and heal the schisms created by human politics. all protestant heretics will be made to repent or face the sword

>he will drive satan from the church
So you admit your church is infested by Satan?

>driving the communist faggots into the abyss
Welp, there goes half the church clergy and 90% of the laity

>all protestant heretics will be made to repent or face the sword
You seriously sound just like the Pharisees, hoping that your savior is gonna be a conquering warlord who kills all his enemies.

You lost me at Protestants.

#
>protestants
If it's biblically based.
>constantly take scripture out of context to justify heresy
Examples? All I see is Protestants interpreting scripture as it was intended. I guess some Protestants might misinterpret scripture, they are only men after all, it's not like we have papal infallibility as a doctrine or anything. How has papal infallibility worked out for you Catholics over the years, have you found it to be true?

just because the church is corrupt doesn't mean it's not worth saving

Matthew 10:34 prottie scum

protestants don't worship god they worship jews and israel

ITT: Cathie Crybabys oh so butthurt that they can only spam "But muh church of peter founded by christ". Must suck trying to justify your wicked system having never read a Bible other than a few verses when your parents forced catechism.

I've met protties who believe in karma, despite the fact that it is counter to God's eternal love
American protties love the goddamn ten commandments, the Jewish law of Moses, which says an eye for an eye, but in Matthew 5 Jesus says to not do this and love the enemy

false protestants hate the kike controlled catholic church

Cathocucks be like "based black and brown babies, lets vote democrat"

The church is being saved, in Latin America, as we speak. I find it rather pathetic, although fitting, that the Catholics must wait for some mythical "Catholic Monarch" to come and fix their shitty religion instead of lifting a finger to do it themselves.

(((Christ)))

>papal infallibility
this only applies when he speaks ex cathedra you mong. do you know the time, labor, and pain required to purify the see when a corrupt human politics his way into the seat?

>I've met protties who believe in karma
Buddy, let's not even get started on the Catholics...

Nope. Christcucks are traitors to their race. Most people agree you kill the traitors before you kill your enemy.

“Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or stubble, each one’s work will be revealed. For the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each has done. If anyone’s work which he has built on the foundation endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss. But he himself will be saved, still going through the fire.”
1 Corinthians 3:12-15 MEV

daily reminder

this shit only started recently where this faggot cult started spamming this shit over and over and has nothing to do with what "pol is"

remember that is a level of social/psychological torture that justifies violence and christians cross it all the time

How many times are you gonna spam this in a Christian thread? It's not clever, KYS

Unlike many here, I don't attribute your abuse scandal directly to the Catholic Church. It's the actions of a few people influenced by the devil, and it's tragic for the victims and the faith of the communities that suffer these crimes.

You shouldn't judge Protestants because you met one that went all hippie new age spiritualist with Karma.

I love how all Catholics do is cheat on their wives and husband and then complain about Protestants. That and their Pope is a homosexual. That's about as far as I'm getting here.

not sure what you're trying to prove. so more Catholics are opposed to birth control, which is counter to nature. that's exactly correct. natural law is the only objective law. god wrote the laws of nature

>over 80% of your laity doesn't believe in the infallibility of the Church nor in Church doctrine
I don't know how you can be proud of this.

>protestants
Daddy Francis says you're a heretic
en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/06/09/pope_those_who_say_“this_or_nothing”_are_heretics_/1235939

>protestants are going to hell
At least I didn't worship mary

I pray that the protties who aren't fucking scum will repent when the time comes. as for the ones who are scum, their bodies will become ash for being the soulless demonic vessels that they are

as a Muslim is support the idea of a renewed Catholic or Orthodoxy. Atleast they are based tier unlike crypto-jewtestants we have today and abomination that is disbelief in the God and Jesus the Messiah.

> Salam

>claims to be christian
>tries to take moral high ground
get that girl some proper clothes

This may or may not pertain to Eastern Orthodox mainly because papa Putin and their anti kebab and Jewish sentiments

>I pray that the protties who aren't fucking scum will repent when the time comes
So now you're not even hoping for the salvation of all men. Good gracious, you reek of heresy and hatred.

Non denomination can be ok if you are alone in the wood, but to have a community stance and leadership you should summon your fellow citizen on what course the community should unite one.

> this helps in greater bonding and shared interest.

Christianity poisoned the west with egalitarianism.
Mormonism tried to fix this with the idea of an American Christianity where blacks are a subspecies not to be let into society. It failed and now we have pathological altruism running rampant among whites. Reject the slave morality of religion and embrace the truth of evolution and eugenics.

officialy yes, but sorry buddy, but catholics aren't really like that
catholicsforchoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/FactsTelltheStory2014.pdf

where in the fuck does your graph prove this?

look faggot. I don't go to church. I dont get on my knees and pray every night. you know why? because I have nothing to prove. god alone knows my devotion. I have given myself, body and soul, over to Christ. I live my life in constant communion with the Lord, and he blesses me daily

the so called devout prottie is nothing more than a larper playing at piety

I support the idea that Muslims should stay in Muslim zone and enjoy their own culture rather than have Satanic Jews bomb and destroy it and force you to war with Christians.

>implying Christ does not justify righteous anger at literally the beginning of the new testamant
get thee behind me, satan

So can someone tell me why the elite worship or at least appear to worship Lucifer? There's just too many coincidences.

If they believe in Hell they must believe in Heaven, so why do they resist eternal salvation?

I also pray for the cathocucks that they may repent, and see that by not there own blood are they saved but jesus's blood alone.

>I don't go to church. I dont get on my knees and pray every night. you know why? because I have nothing to prove. god alone knows my devotion.
Okay, my mistake. I forgot the old Catholic teaching, the true Christians are the ones who act un-Christlike. Don't pray, don't be charitable, don't go to church, don't read the Bible, because that would be LARPing, and goodness knows we can't have that.

Your attempts to defend your heresy are quite frankly, pathetic.

>wanting people you don't like to go to Hell is now considered "righteous anger"
wew lad

A man shouldn't be quick to anger user, even if it's "righteous".

So you aren't a true Catholic since you're supposed to get communion weekly. Got it. You're the same as a Protestant then since you can't follow the most important rule.

doesn't seem very christian

this is the best explanation I've seen, considering the elite is mostly Jewish
realjewnews.com/?p=34

Power is intoxicating. That's my experience, anyway.

And if you're unfortunate enough to go through ritual satanic abuse (Jews and Muslims do this in a token form) then it tends to breed this kind of behavior.

two reasons

1. they are base material beings with no soul. very smart apes. perfect vessels for demonic possession

b. they gave themselves over to satan for material gain. literal retards who don't deserve the free will God gave them. they will be forgiven as all will, but they will never have a union with god

Catholics tend to think that because they down a cup of wine from some robed guy and spill their beans to him once a weak they're saved, even when they're spiritually dead inside and don't have an ounce of love, faith, or hope inside of them.

>be strong and of good courage, for the Lord your God is with you.

(((muslim))) of course you would like the kike infested cuckolics and orthodox.

I agree too mate, let the arabs stay with the arabs and the european with the european.

The only negotiation part is that if white european/american become muslim they must uphold the European culture nonetheless.

> But nowadays European/American converts try to larp as arabs and that sickens me to my American core. :(

this isn't all of a sudden, my dude. my passion over this topic isn't newfound

please look up the definition of the word catholic. I follow the universal doctrine as established by christ and taught by his apostles

As long as they pay that robbed guy as well.

Repent and get salvation user, the path you are taking is that of hatred and hypocrisy.

sorry i try to stick with the majority.

> tired of this muh sect is the only right one meme.

Based Christ

I don't mind some Muslims here and there who came to my country to integrate and adopt superior Western culture. I do object to being overrun and achieving to high a percentage of them to where there will inevitably be a clash of incompatible ideology.

>I follow the universal doctrine as established by christ and taught by his apostles
Except when it is inconvenient for you, like going to church weekly (as the Catholic Church itself insists that going to Mass is an obligation).

Well how else are they going to afford massive vain cathedrals and golden thrones for their pope?

>implicating that the majority automatically means its correct.
You people are gonna have a rude awakening come tribulation.

>my passion over this topic isn't newfound
Then maybe you shouldn't be quick to judge those who may love our God, many will be saved even though wrong leaders.

Protestants stick by ONE simple rule, regarding doctrine;
>in the mouth of two or three (biblical/ scriptural) witnesses shall all matters be established.

It's the Catholics who make heretic doctrines of random verse.
>Lk 11:27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed [is] the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
>feminism
One verse, which is countered immediately by God himself
>Lk 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed [are] they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
>patriarchy

Well thats where we differ, as i being converted to Islam and of White European ancestry. I see immigration as a temporary measure. For God did indeed create many nations if he wanted he could (day 1) made us into a single community.

> So id prefer that Muslim in North America stay as a Majority of European descent with European tradition that don't interfere with Islamic ways. Basically White Muslim majority is ok, Arab majority muslim there is a problem.

If Islam were to become the majority religion in America and Europe it should be a conscious native decision, not an invasion or secure out breeding rights.

Working out , got a job, started trying to find a church in the hopes that God will bless me with a 3d ChristChan waifu. Pray for me senpai , it's all I want in life.

That and to Crusade

No i dont say the majority is conrect but looking at the action of the minority and their gangster like mentality id rather stay afar.

Hell if minority was the definition of right then Jehova witness, Mormons and every non disclosed Christian sects would be right.