Colbert making Trump cartoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1zgX9L2loU
youtube.com/watch?v=nqa4kykOsEk
archive.fo/yziob
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this is not fake news

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah god is this real?

Trump has singlehandedly destroyed Colbert's career without even trying. The Drumpf stuff is tired as fuck.

>"ever think we're gonna start running into diminishing returns manipulating people with shaming?"
>"don't be ridiculous it's always gonna be hilarious"

I loved their Obama cartoons, they are not biased at all

It's only going to have two episodes

>Dems flushing money down the toilet trying to remake "Thats My Bush"

Do you know the definition of insanity?

This is going to be exactly like that Netflix garbage "Bordertown".

I hope it's as good as "That's my Bush!"

came to post this

>and we can't wait
>and it's beautiful
>and it's hilarious
>and its adorable
>and this is why that's a good thing
>and this is why you have to see it
When did these become the last couple words of every single fucking article

>and we cant wait

Yes, and it's fucking glorious, that faggot Colbert is giving us content to fuck with.

So it will be Lil' Bush?

That's My Bush was God-tier
>"sorry I'm late, I locked myself in my car again"
What helped is that Matt & Trey weren't on a sanctimonious crusade, turning every scene into a tragic RESIST campaign.

The left becomes more and more irrelevant each passing day

I can already see the memes

Can't you just sue for defamation?

>and we can't wait

Where were you when liberals became such sheep they had to be told how to feel in every fucking article?

Even the orange shit is getting old. He hasn't had his spray tan in over a year

Trump is already a cartoon character

Whatever, I was a Bush fan before I found out that he allowed the Jews to do 9/11. That's my Bush was supposed to paint him in a bad light, and I thought it was fucking hilarious. But Steve is a fuckface, so I'm sure he will fail, and it will not be funny at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1zgX9L2loU

>Cartoon
>Probably filled with lewd jokes
God I fucking hate liberals

Because everything is clickbait. The only way for these sites to make money is to have the most people possible click through, so they have to lure them in. I do a lot of freelance writing, but I refuse to take any assignments that are blatantly writing clickbait. I'm a poor piece of shit, but I have dignity.

>and we

I'm really glad this network of vacuous clickbaiters have given my diminished leftist sense of self and identity a collective super-consciousness to identify with. If I thought for a moment that I was the ONLY person to think a certain thing in a certain way the sheer burden of the existential dread would unmake my entire existence as I dispelled into a puff of nihilistic smoke.

Oh man, I failed to read the thread before posting. I fucking loved that show.

George W. Bush: Karl thinks I should put my cat to sleep and I don't know how to tell Laura about it.
Larry O'Shea: Oh, Mr. Republican Conservative Tightass here suddenly believes in assistant death.
Karl Rove: What the hell are you talking about?
Larry O'Shea: You're a hippicrit. It was you Republicans that put Jack Kevorkian in jail.
Karl Rove: Oh please, that is totally different, Jack Kevorkian puts people to sleep.
George W. Bush: Who's Jack Kevorkian?
Larry O'Shea: The doctor who helped people with terminal diseases committ suicide. He helped dozens of people who were in horrible pain and what did you do? You conservatives threw his ass in jail.
George W. Bush: We did?
Larry O'Shea: If you think it's humane to put an old and sick cat to sleep, then why is it illegal to do it for humans?
George W. Bush: Yeah, how come, Karl?
Karl Rove: Because only human beings have a soul, Mr. President.
George W. Bush: Because only human beings have a soul, Larry.
Larry O'Shea: Not according to a Hendu.
George W. Bush: What's a Hendu?
Larry O'Shea: Lays eggs. Look, George, you need to take a cold, hard look at your stance on euthenasia.
George W. Bush: Huh! I don't care about them. They're conformous and they're communist.
Karl Rove: Who?
George W. Bush: The youth-in-Asia. Come on, you know, Chinese, Japanese, Dirty-Knees, Look-at-these.

That's Colbert's audience. They had to be told they shouldn't be clapping when Colbert told them about Comey getting fired.

How many millions of shekels can someone get paid for a shitty flash cartoon?

Are there any shady, under the table dealings there?

Very much yes.

anyone remember Lil' bush?

I thought it was funny a few times, party aside it was pretty funny.

Brought to you by the makers of Elsagate.

>and we can't wait

fuck i hate this so much.

>Another pile of propaganda
Calling it "doubling down" is no longer accurate. We need a higher multiple.

comedy central has made like 3 or 4 shows already purely making fun of Trump. Its sad, really.

Eh, they could squeeze a few out of it. I'm thinking...

>ep1 Small hands (u no wut that meanz)
>ep2 Orange (like cheetos, lul)
>ep3part1 2 SCOOOOOPS?! (hes fat. totes not fatshaming)
>ep3part2 5 SCCCRRRAAAAMMPSSSSS???!? (srsly hes sooo fat lol body positivity)
>ep4 He's racist (i herd he said some raciss stuff this one time)
>ep5 Building the wall (hes soooo raciss)
>ep6 Grab 'em by the pussy (did u hear he raped a whole plane full of womyn?)
>ep7 cancelled

please let this be real

please let this be real

>YOUR PREFERRED ICE CREAM QUANTITY!!!

Journalism 101
>x is y and it's z
Then you graduate.

>tackling
>and we can't wait
>and oh my god
yfw this was written by Noah the new hip cis-normative intern

I 'member.

yeah, I don't care about "muh free speech" when it comes to gratuitous shit like this, I mean like it or not, he's the head of your State

>Post YFW the purge has concluded, and the show is indistinguishable from a W40K prequel

More Colbert propaganda?

No that's airing on Comedy Central. This is a rehash of Lil' Bush

XXI century journalism for individuals with smegma for brains

Boring shit like Lil' Bush.

colbert is a mess

and all they have to do is use trump's own words, and it is an instant comedy

vegeta was more of a father in that moment than goku ever was

The look on her face is priceless

>Colbert
I like you. I'll gas you last.

why wasn't there a satirical obama cartoon?

This is starting to remind me of the 2000's where literally every comedian and every major network had to do something to make fun of Bush, even if it was horrendously unfunny and had nothing original to say.

Is anyone watching this shit? Like there's a live-action show about Trump which isn't funny, and now there's an animated show too?

How eternally buttblasted are these people?

>tweenshit that looks like it was shat out in Flash in under five minutes
can't wait!

the fuck is wrong with this guy

This proves that Colbert's audience act like little kids. They whine, need someone to think for them, and they watch cartoons

they're anally annihilated

Finding actual Comedy in Comedy Central is like trying to find music on MTV

That looks cringy as fuck and it's starting to piss me off.

ITS NOT FAKE NEWS CANT YOU READ

OBSESSED

yeah some of these actually turn me on desu

>LIL BUSH
HE'S LIL BUSH

To be fair, Americans in general usually have to be told to stop clapping.

how predictable. can't wait for the gay innuendo when shirtless Putin makes a cameo.

That would be racist of course

Oh yeah this won't come of totally biased at all considering all those animated comedies about obam..
NO wait bus..
No no no clint..
Rea..
For..?
Nix..?

Huh oh wait this is totally unprecedented.. well....

FUCK DRUMPFS TWO SCOOPS AMIRITE U GUYZ?

There was, it was just years before its time

They're taking it too far. There used to be some respect for the office of the president, even if you generally disliked the guy. So even if you wanted to make a joke here or there, or criticize them from time to time, you'd do it with respect appropriate for their position. But now the jesters are running the show. They're so far up their own asses that they think they're "speaking truth to power" or "using the power of satire", blah blah blah. They've convinced themselves that bringing the president down a peg is their solemn duty because of the way everyone revered Jon Stewart while Bush was in office.

What they don't realize is that they ARE the power now. The media has more control over the average person today than the president ever has. Trump is actually David. And they are Goliath.

how about a cartoon with Colbert and his sister who ran for elected office in Virginia or West Virginia, and was "helped" by the Podesta brothers John and Tony? As in John Podesta and Tony Podesta. Perhaps someone should ask Stevie if he is into "pizza" or "pasta" at John Posta or Tony Podestas house or Comet Ping Pong and does he know David Brock and James Alefantis.

>TFW 'That's my Bush" will never come back

>WE ARE GOING TO MAKE PRINGLE TINGLE A FOOL AND WE WILL LAUGH!!! 2 SCOOPS IMPEACH!!!!
fuck sake I may like trump but this is some next level shit like for fuck sake Sup Forums may becoming an echo chamber but even we shitpost about different things.

nobody has done more damage to the institution of POTUS than trump.

I feel embarrassed for him every time he opens his mouth

One more opportunity for Colbert to piss all over himself. And for the haters to cheer him for it. Priceless.

He's already the best president we've had in the last 30 years. Say what you will about his persona, his policies are proving to be the absolute best we could have hoped for. Also, come on, at least he's not a nigger.

I'm sure thats how your parents feel about you.

Too be honest, it's supposed to be about Trump, but it looks like Colbert is wearing a Trump outfit in that cartoon and it's just mocking himself.

WTF?! I love Colbert now!

Everyone was more of a father to Gohan than Goku.

Squaring up

youtube.com/watch?v=nqa4kykOsEk

Looks as hillarious as you'd expect.

Colbert is a BIG, FAT MESS

How is beating the shit out of a kid going to help him?

ANOTHER SHOW LIKE THIS ANOTHER ONE? What in the fuck is wrong with these people? They did this same shit to bush no one ever gave a single shit about it.

You can't do a little bush show until the tail-end of the presidency after a second term.

Lil bush was objectively hilarious. Trump cartoon is just cringey and sounds unwatchable. HUR HE BAD. HUR HE ORANGE. HUR I DUN LIKE. His career is nose diving.

>nobody has done more damage to the institution of POTUS than trump
you mean Lincoln

hes more popular than ever u fucking mungfish

I legit liked this show

>The youth-in-Asia. Come on, you know, Chinese, Japanese, Dirty-Knees, Look-at-these.

>this is not fake news

BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBPPPPPPPPPPPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPPFPFPFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewish journalist clique words.

and it will be unfunny just like pretty much everything else he's done

>literally a strawman
don't they realize how dumb they are?

DRRRRUUUMMMPPFFFFF
PEE PEE DRUMPF HAAHAA PEE PEE
PEEEEEE PEEE

How fucking ironic, when his boyfriend went on his show to tell the media to stop whining about trump
archive.fo/yziob

Simple comedy for simple minds