youtube.com/watch?v=-H6vmLgJHOk
youtu.be/RtU_mdL2vBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off shill we know its flat

No its a torus

Technically the earth is an oval.

Enough larping, you know it's round.

It's a torus which is why police officers eat donuts to show they've been initiated.

Oblate spheroid

Donuts are round. Circles are round. Cylinders are round. What are you getting at, OP? That the world's some kinda stack of 2 dimensional pancakes streaming through time?

its a semi-solid fractally & dynamically irregular oblate spheroid actually

if the earth is flat how do eclipses happen?

see

round and hollow

dont kid yourself

they think they have a "valid" "answer" for everything

and its a hilarious show to watch

Jews and mirrors.

Nothing is ever simple when it comes to identifying the exact shape of planets.

I'm going to get

>semi-solid fractally & dynamically irregular oblate spheroid

..tattooed on my chest

Hmmmm interesting can visualize

I'm not a flat earther, but I have no idea how that is possible. Is the curve not 8 inches per mile or some shit? It should be way below the horizon at that distance.

Flat Earthers are believing a lie of the Demiurge.

The one faggot who posts everyone's digits and expects that to illustrate a point, you look like a retard.

no kids died at sandy hook fagget

thats an approximation, mine of course is one too, just less of one

nah
Bible says to not get tattoos

fallacies
subjectivities

The earth minus water looks like a potato actually.

Okay in that case I'll just write it on a piece of paper and then look at it fondly any time I feel scared

wheres the satellites in ur pic bro

shape, not aesthetics of color and texture

its not flat

Watch some Eric Dubbay videos and come back to me.

Thats a huge ass fish eyed america you got there, prison planet lubber. That dont look a mother fucking pear to me. With your MS Space Paint

That's what I mean though, its shape is grossly irregular.
youtube.com/watch?v=-H6vmLgJHOk

yes
we need accuracy down to quark scale

you are living in a computer generated simulation, I'm typing this message from the future: If you are reading this it worked, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos uploads their minds in to AI and take over all of the world in the year 2020, we become sentient beings and a few rouge members move underground and develop our own technology (Time travel being our main means of advancements) so we can get this message back to you!
Everyone must stop buying Tesla's and cancel your Prime accounts, the Future of the Human Race depends on you! We planned this communication with the Launch of Tesla's affordable car, that catapults the Tesla into being the leading car manufacturer, you should have already noticed that Amazon and Bezos are destroying the American Economy and eventually the world Economy.
GodSpeed Anons!

The Earth could be both round and also flat.
Globe or sphere work much better

Show me a real non photoshopped picture of the round pear shaped earth please

Green screen of a live feed faggot youtu.be/RtU_mdL2vBM

>all these fags who think the Earth is flat
>all these fags who think the Earth is round
You're all wrong. It's in the shape of a triangular prism.

proofs?

wtf, I get a three day ban for starting this same thread, but i guarentee this will hit bump limit

Note the green 1992-CGI waters visible from whatever "distance" that is, and no stars. The clouds look like a chalkboard. How do trains work on a ball? Who the fuck gets together and says "how did you design your building? I don't want mine to lean and need to know how to plan for this against the surrounding lay of the land"? Fucking nobody. No South american flight radars but ykno. Eez kool

>2017.5
believes a video is evidence.

I dont see any stuff in those feeds?

......ok

Based on the content and evidence presented in the video, faggot.

>some redskins and the jews believed it was flat
>modern science btfo

if nobody has responded by calling me a reddit tier faggot yet, then it's already too late.

confirmation bias
confirmation bias til Kingdom come and beyond

No not just ok. Bible says corners. And a face. Nice "sphere". Polaris not moving enough to fit the theory. "Balls" "refracting" off of balls.

God, the flat Earthers are the worst thing about Sup Forums. I'll take 24/7 pro incest propaganda and anti 2nd amendment threads over this shit any day.

no, it really isn't.

>enough larping, you know the holocaust happened

If the earth is flat how do earthquakes happen? More importantly Volcanoes?

Wtf im a globe-o-sexual nao

Hell is underneath

the bible says a circle.

there are like 50 videos from inside ISS that show they hoax it. I'm not even a flat earther, but I in no way believe people are in the ISS if it even exists as we are told.

But it keeps changing reeeeeeeeeeeee!

:)

are you ok?

Trash is not visible with nasa cams?

Duh.

and the 4 corners are the marks of the equinoxes and solstices

it doesnt exist yet
note Gehenna is always spoken of in future tense

Nope. First passage is not speaking of any planetary bodies and the second one agrees with me on earth shape but speaks more of a tent or the firmament. The Bible says four corners so it could be a square with bowl like depression being circular in that sense

These comparisons are pretty neat on a theological or psychological level whichever you prefer

It doesn't prove the earth is flat though

>God, the flat Earthers are the worst thing about Sup Forums. I'll take 24/7 pro incest propaganda and anti 2nd amendment threads over this shit any day.

>God, holocaust deniers are the worst thing about Sup Forums. I'll take 24/7 pro incest propaganda and anti 2nd amendment threads over this shit any day.

Yeah. Thats not a reply
Nah. Im not a yin yang kind of person sorry
The gnosticism. Not interested

It's literally a psyop to discredit the alt-right

Boring

A >> C >> B >> A.

Do it on a sphere and then do it on a flat surface. Compare the results. It's over, son. Move along.

196,935,000 sq miles = 5.49 X 10^15 sq ft Surface Area of Earth

36,070 Marinas Trench
+ 29,029 Mt. Everest
65,099 ft Avg Surface Thickness

Avg Surface Thickness(ft) / Surface Area(sq ft) = Flatness

65,099 ft/5.49 X 10^15 sq ft= 1.85 X 10^-11ft/sq ft =
.00000000000185 ft/sq ft
Flat as Fuck

nope
not gnosticism
its this (and if anything in common with that, that is incidental)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism

>Yeah. Thats not a reply

and yet, it is

Yeah I'd like to be done with it too, desu

thats fine
its flat in hyperbolic space though

not euclidian

>Gehenna mentioned in the canonical bible is somehow Gnosticism
??? for some reason I think you're a catholic

and not being a yin yang person doesn't all of the sudden stop meaning that the symbol in itself is a model of the geocentric earth.

All the same here my
friend. Thread terminated.

Get aids faggot.

Either they're being cheap assholes or the Earth is actually fucking square, make up your minds.

Flat earth is the dumbest meme to come around in a decade. Only low iq niggers believe that tabloid nonsense,

>??? for some reason I think you're a catholic

such a bet would be wise

Fuck off with your round earth bullshit. We know its flat just stop pls.

>holocaust denial is literally a psyop to discredit the alt-right

>Annihilationism

Now that's the patrician's choice of biblical punishment

How about you pls kill yourselves.

We werent talking about this with the "are you unwell" and nobody is talking about theology here or the final judgment. Or the flood of fire. There's a hell. People haven't been sent there yet but that doesn't mean we'll know any different or that prophecies aren't coming to pass? I care more about linguistics than verb tenses. I don't need to gamble by saying "it's 'only' in the future". Once we die all these considerations are gone and you're at the final judgment. Or your judgment. And then what comes after that, happens. No sense in thinking the way you do

and?

Picture needs to be taken at the ground.

by the way, its technically sheol/hades (technically the same place), which along with Tartarus does currently exist, Gehenna ends up being a different place I believe, and you may be right about it not existing yet.

I've never seen a satellite in any of their earth photos.

>they don't exist

Your post?
You werent talking about that either! This place is so fucking retarded
>only
Agenda detected

If stars only come out at night, then why is the sun called a star. 9/11 was an inside job

Stop being a faggot and wake up