Jesus Christ Is King

>Christian support and help thread.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is, and, always will be a Christian board.

Praise to be, brothers.
May the Lord bless and keep you.

How's it going?

worst anti-christian meme ive seen this week and ive seen a lot of shit meme

Best meme user

>How's it going?

Tough, I find it increasingly difficult to enjoy this life, I want it all to end. I'm not even depressed either, just really anxious and upset about the way this world works and how so little can be done to fix it. Thanks for listening.

Amen.

Anyone who is not for Christ should leave Sup Forums.

We need to start moving forward together under one Christian ideology.

>Jesus Christ
>Is actually the Archangel Michael
sage

As a Gnostic I get a sick feeling inside when people call Jesus their Lord or King.

They dont realize that they are Equating him to an Archon. One of the Rulers that he warned us of.

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches. A wise man is full of strength, and a man of knowledge enhances his might, for by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory. Wisdom is too high for a fool; in the gate he does not open his mouth.

>king

If he's king why didn't he just kill all the Jews back then? We wouldn't have had any problems now if he had done it.

I didn't vote for him

lol so Sup Forums officially believes in Hebrew mythology? too funny

At this moment I am feeling euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence.

i drove past a church of the nazarene the other day and realized i have no idea what that denomination is all about

what are some of the better Christian denominations? which ones are best avoided?

pic quite related

it really is fucking hysterical that these retards believe so wholly in the writing of Jews that they would literally dedicate their life and moral code to them, but would immediately disbelieve anything written/spoken by a Jew since

Hebrews are OT

The NT Father and the Father of the OT are not the same.

At least that is what the gnostics are saying.

>wasn't born on christmas
>wasn't white
>wasn't named jesus

fucking catholics

The Christian approach relies on the ruling class gene pool imploding, to affect change. But they are using clones now, so doing nothing won't work this time. Jesus was most likely the first clone, born of a surrogate also. One of them.

Sup Forums is a muslim board
we taking it by force chr*stcucks

You're containment forum >>>r/atheism

Hello christcucks. Just wanted to remind you that you all worship a dead jew on a stick and founded your religion on a spinoff of a spinoff of a religion.

>*your
fucking autocorrect

weak b8 m8.

Praise Jesus.

Reminder to filter the Muslim, Tree Hugger, and LGBT flags. They're filled with nothing but trolls and degenerates. Reminder to remember the words of Ephesians 4, and always remain patient with the anons around you and avoid obscenities.
God bless you all, and may those who are not saved find the truth with Christ.