youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1nTJKpCcI
youtube.com/watch?v=h7m3zad6QIg&t=695s
youtube.com/user/bartdehrman
youtube.com/watch?v=4dk6GWfNDwA
youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John 3:16

Lot and his Daughters
…32"Come, let us make our father drink wine, and let us lie with him that we may preserve our family through our father." 33So they made their father drink wine that night, and the firstborn went in and lay with her father; and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose. 34On the following day, the firstborn said to the younger, "Behold, I lay last night with my father; let us make him drink wine tonight also; then you go in and lie with him, that we may preserve our family through our father."…

biblehub.com/genesis/19-33.htm

Eggbert 5:6.2

I like that story where the guy knocks up his daughter-in-law because his sons got smited for dipshit reasons.

Luke 17:21

Christ is real friends

Leviticus 20:13

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

>1 John 2
"Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.

Dear children, the last hour is here. You have heard that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. From this we know that the last hour has come. These people left our churches, but they never really belonged with us; otherwise they would have stayed with us. When they left, it proved that they did not belong with us.

But you are not like that, for the Holy One has given you his Spirit, and all of you know the truth"

Don't go to /christian/ they're a bunch of Nicaean council followers, /christ/ is far more accepting.

Because no one else has done it thus far it appears that I have to.

Revelation 2:9

>"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but the synagogue of Satan."

Jesus loves all of you.

Philippians 2:12

Therefore, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not only in my presence, but now ever more in my absence, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

> 9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you
kikes BTFO

Not a Christian, but in the show Vikings King Ecbert quotes from Ecclesiastes and it really resonated with me.

"15 Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity.

16 For there is no remembrance of the wise more than of the fool for ever; seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten. And how dieth the wise man? as the fool."

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes 1&version=KJV

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrews 4:12

"The fool says in his heart there is no God"
That is all I need in my life to dismiss fedoras.

John 18:36

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”

That's why Donald wants to reactivate the space program, he wants to colonize a planet free of the treacherous jews. That's why he wants literal space marines. He wants to purify the cosmos and prove to the Lord we are worthy of His love.

if only you knew how fitting those digits are.
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

TV is garbage.

Pick up the bible and read it daily to replace your TV watching habits.

And of course, if you haven't already, finish the book of Ecclesiastes.

It's an excellent, short read, that will likely not only resonate with you - but Sup Forums at large.

>kill with death

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Nahum 1:7

The part where it changed due to those fuckers at CERN.

Corn is in the bible. Corn wasnt in that part of the world during those times.

Bottles is now in the bible. They didn't have bottles in those times.

The part where it says the lion lays with the lamb has changed to now say the wolf and the lamb.

They are tampering with shit that shouldn't be messed with and changing our past.

Yeah, I finished reading it.

I've undergone a study of the Bible 3 times in my life. Most recently was about 4 months ago because I had been dating a Christian girl for 3 years, and it was time to marry.

She wanted a Christian husband, I went to Church (Baptist) went to small group discussions, did the whole Bible study thing...

And honestly didn't feel it.

I have been reading the works of Dr. Michael Heiser, who in my opinion brings not only an excellent textual analysis of the texts, but also provides historical context.

I am on my own spiritual path. I recognize the powerful teachings in Christianity, but it's just not my path. Wound up breaking up with the qt Christian gf.

Careful user, wouldn't want to try and interpret digits as an omen.

>Deuteronomy 18:9-12
"“When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, be very careful not to imitate the detestable customs of the nations living there. For example, never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft, or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord. It is because the other nations have done these detestable things that the Lord your God will drive them out ahead of you.

Corn was used to mean grain or wheat in England as well as maize

Ezekiel 23:20

When did these changes occur?

"Suffer not the witch to live"

"He who wishes to be first shall be last, and he who wishes to be last shall be first, and he shall be SERVANT OF ALL."

Read your bible daily, user.
And if you have any questions, do lots of research.
You can come here to ask us questions but you have to be careful of trolls who try to mislead.

Tonight go and read Matthew chapter 5-7, if you don't already know how to properly pray.

>John 6:37
"However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them."

In my timeline, it was always wheat or grain. never corn.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1nTJKpCcI

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
>Luke 6:22

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
>Matthew 10:34

What's the book that's basically just the rants of an old man about life?
He didn't seem particularly happy about it either

The Wolf and the lamb? This is news to me, that does not even fit into the structure of the language, context, illustration, metaphor. It has always been a lion, as in the lion of Judah, how and when did this happen?

Job 19:23-29"Oh that my words were written! Oh that they were inscribed in a book! Oh that with an iron pen and lead they were engraved in the rock forever! For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. My heart faints within me! If you say, 'How we will pursue him!' and, 'The root of the matter is found in him,' be afraid of the sword, for wrath brings the punishment of the sword, that you may know there is a judgment."

It has only been noticed in the past year or 2, I have a bible that my grandmother gave me from the 60s (big coffee table bible with art) and it has changed.

im not doing anything. just pointing out its a funny little coincidence

CERN IS TRYING TO GO BACK AND PREVENT CHRISTS BIRTH.Fucjing whack

It was only noticed in the past year or 2. here listen to this pastor talking to his congregation about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7m3zad6QIg&t=695s

also what about:
>2But He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘The weather will be fair, for the sky is red;’
>3and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but not the signs of the times!
we are supposed to see the "signs" though

Yeah, well, like I said, I've undergone a pretty serious Bible study a few times. First at the beginning, other times with the New Testament.

I'll just say, I am able to recognize the teachings of the Bible based on my own spiritual background. So if it wasn't for that, I would be just as anti-Christian as some of the trolls here.

Research into the old Testament lead me to Dr. Michael Heiser who answered a lot of questions that most mainstream Churches just aren't equipped to answer (they told me I was reading too far into things and missing the point....)

The most powerful thing that jumped out at me was John Ch 15 verse 14:

"14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. "

You may or may not be familiar with Asian traditions and the concept of "inner door" and "outer door" students. Here Jesus is basically initiating the disciples. They now have the "inner door" teachings.

Additionally, they are providing a method of initiation for others, one that isn't predicated on birth, education, social class, etc. Which I think is very powerful and explains the rapid spread of Christianity.

Not for me, but I recognize it. Thanks for the suggestions tho.

Yeshua reserves the right to go back on his word when representing the Father. Mistakes were made, but the illiterate Jesus must acknowledge and respect the need for standing literary convention, lest edicts stand in metal or stone.
no'avro adonai

Matthew 6:22-23King James Version (KJV)

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Good thread OP

maybe you mean Ecclesiastes

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun."

Isaiah 11:6-9King James Version (KJV)

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Either that or the Democrats are using Moloch to fuck with us.

the one that says traps aren't gay

Odd.

I don't know what caused these changes, so I'm guessing the Jews did it.

Heiser is a wise man with an incredible amount of research under his belt. I'm glad to see someone on here is aware of him and reading his works. But I like the other user responding to you, want to urge you to continue to question and read. The topic of what we are discussing is a rich tapestry and not simply a memoir or a history book of religion. Ask yourself why the words of Christ are so powerful, ask yourself why they are not impacting you as much as the original audience. I have found in my life that when I am perplexed on scripture, or I'm just thinking it's not for me there is usually something that I have allowed into my life that obstructs the Truth, whether that is pride, conspiracy, worldly influence, self righteousness, or even something as simple as not devoting myself to understanding it. The Truth is there my friend and you are on the path to find it whether you believe that or not, but that will lead you to an ultimatum - will you reject it or choose to engage?

How many people were in the car when JFK got JFK'd?

Nope, in this reality there were 6. Go check.

Jesus making mistakes equates to Him not being whom He claims to be. If He makes mistakes He is not God, He is not the Messiah. What you have said is from man and not from God.

I read from the neon Bible. Richard Burnish is the new prophet and all outdated verses of the King James Bible are blasphemous imo

Revelations 9:6

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Not possible.

There were a ton of conspiracy theorists who believed that the driver shot JFK. This can't be close to possible with 6 people in the car.

doesnt matter. what matters is that the driver shot

The depths of the mysteries surrounding the trinity go far beyond the limited Manichaeistic scope of contemporary Christianity, but these deeper riddles should not be known by common man.
Rest assured that all is in the hands of the Father who guides the trinity, and the great adversary is crippled to the point of repentance. The adversary's legion followers are lost and will rage against their damnation.

Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage. Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

If there was a God, he'd talk like he does in King James.

6 people in the car.

Philippines 4:13

Aroundeth those of Cain always remain Able.

You shall hear of happenings and rumors of happenings, but be ye not troubled by this, user.
For these threads must come to pass, but it is not the end of Sup Forums

The word bottle was used in the time of the KJV translators. It meant the same thing as 'gourd' at the time.

"My comfort in my suffering is this. Your promises preserves my life." - Psalm 119:50

Leviticus 20:13
"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

The part where hysterical women claim to have seen a dead Jew come back to life and you can't stop laughing after you realize people actually believed them for two thousand years.

Matthew 5
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

This I am assure of, and ultimately the only thing that matters.

Watch Bart D Ehrman to get it out of your system. He's approachable, not bitter, knowledgeable af, was a fundy minister at one time:

youtube.com/user/bartdehrman

Video looks fake now.

Before it looked like the driver definitely shot jfk, it still looks like he shot JFK, but now it looks off with the governor in front of jfk.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dk6GWfNDwA

This kid found an old article from a magazine that hasn't been changed that shows the actual vehicle we both remember JFK was in. its near the end of the video.

You freaks with your circumcised dick fetish.

Matthew 11:12 (NKJV)
- And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

this one ive always found interesting... i used to think it was about something else, still not completely sure what it means. in its context, it is referring to the followers of john the baptist who followed his teachings even though he wasnt the messiah. even though the kingdom of heaven had not yet come, those followers of John siezed it by force, because the kingdom of heaven "suffers" (allows) this. i think this is pretty interesting as an idea, that humans are allowed take the kingdom by force or to advance Gods plan without his involvement.

the bible is a book of history, the Lord does not condone every action of every person within

New International Version
Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.

Let people believe as they wish, but I shall maintain balance of investiture.
Yeshua never did anything wrong, and stands as the greatest divine worker of all time, and a model diplomat.
Never violate the masquerade.

kek

>implying you can keep a Jew down

The best thing about it is that they go through that shit four times.

FOUR. FUCKING. TIMES.

And every single time there's some minor change or a new character introduced, it's fucking hilarious.

And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Read Exodus 32 if you would like another theological jaw breaker.

His sons got (((semited)))

Wow, it's almost as though 4 different people would experience something differently

ROmans 3:24-26 in a King James Bible.

Have you heard the song? Notable for being the oldest lyrical credit of any song.
youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

I thought jesus was galilean not judean. I though only Judas Iscariot was Judean and jesus as all the other apostles were galilean.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, but are not.

Judah got tricked by Tamar because he lied to her and didn't give her his son to marry her

Psalm 139:13-15 is really good - For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. 14I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. 15My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth

Matthew 6:20-21 -- 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Romans 6:23 -- For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

A favorite Sunday-schoolish organized scripture quoting battles:

John 11:35
Jesus wept.

Matthew 7:6, where Jesus says explicitly that you don't give holy things (the land and wealth and freedoms that God blessed you with) to dogs (muslim refugees), nor cast your pearls (your best efforts and intentions and generosity) towards swine (niggers and faggots) lest they trample them (your generosity) under their feet and turn again to rend you (taking a mile when you offered an inch, the slippery slope is real)

Odd.

Proverbs 28:1

"The wicked flee when no man pursueth, but the righteous are as bold as a lion."

Christianity is not a cuck, submissive religion.
This is a modern perversion of the faith.

stop spreading your blaphemous lies. you cant just mix up different theological texts with new age shit. Satan is a definite character in the bible, it doesn't mean obstacle. it means a lot of things but not that. other names for satan are "morning star/light-bringer", "the accuser", "the adversary" and in all contexts he is referred to as an actual character and not some kind of nebulous speedbump. how would you explain god speaking to lucifer in the book of Job? or tempting christ in the desert, or eve in the garden? stop making shit up, user.

I try to treat my spiritual development as "scientific" as I can, understanding that fundamentally much of the spiritual realm is still subjective.

If I were to go to the top of a mountain and live in a cabin, chopping wood, carrying water, letting go of the tenets of society and delving into my inner world, would I discover Jesus? Would he reveal himself to me? If the Bible did not exist, would we still believe in Jesus?

If Christ reveals himself to me, so be it. As of yet, I have not had such a spiritual revelation. The spiritual path continues onward, and again, if it happens then it happens.

In the meantime I will continue my practice as others have before me.

Ezekiel 33:6

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone's life, that person's life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.'

lying.

Okay, experience differently is one thing.

But how about actually SEEING and DESCRIBING different shit every time, such as how many people were present when Jesus comes back?

I remember in one version of the story there were three women, then in the other there was just one, then in another one there were two fucking angels rolling a stone out of nowhere (lmao).

The shit is so over the top.

Spill the actual verse - don't make us look them up - you know no-one will.