archive.is/lhXsY
youtube.com/watch?v=eUYcWs0hrtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where'd they all get the matching track suits

send them back to the fucking frontline so more mudslimes are killed
sage this thread
slide it
kill allmuslims

Probably from their wives Pee Wee softball game.

>tfw there will be a literal genocide if the euros man up and retake their countries.

>africans
>syrian
k

>some type of path
hopefully it leads into one of those massive -grind everything to a pulp- machines

Are they told to take off their shoes?

from the NGO's that are saving these women, young girls and kids from sexual predators and rappists

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
You gibs now. We get reparations now. Gibs.

isnt red the color of slaves?

Nigs gonna nog my man

The path into the oven works for me.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/891153067437158405

We give these cowards of fighting age guns and demand they fight for their countries.

I fucking love these, it plays out like a poem

>stand in front of car
>get run over
>start attacking car
>still standing in front of car
>more get run over as car escapes

eww look at the niggers ape like feet / toes. is this what typical nigger feet look like?

>fleeing war
>Syrians

those women need to shave

I didn't know there were so many black m-children in Syria. I thought they were all Arab.

>"Ok kids this is the line to rape white women. You youngins just go in there and pull down your trousers and start"
>"And don't worry you can rape me later!"

>Women and children
Do I need glasses? The only women in that picture are the turbo lefties.

Those poor Syrian children.

They look like Syrian women to me. Race and gender are social constructs, bigot.

The "path" was paved long, long ago... in a Sanhedrin far, far away, young goyimwan
archive.is/lhXsY

Jesus Christ when do we stop and think. These are Africans. They're clearly not coming from Syria. Fuckbafrica. Send them back, send all the shitskins and blacks back. They ruined my city and they ruined its future. I want to move to usa just because I know when I'm older and have children it will not be a place I want my kids to grow in. Fuck them and their problems, they're not ours nor are these people European.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUYcWs0hrtw

hahahaha

Yes. Back to Africa.

They're trying to hide genocide in plain sight. There's no women or kids because outside of Damascus, they've all been killed or sold into slavery

I'm fucking lazy, consider it much easier to just unleash some crispr plague that only targets certain genetic identifiers.
I'm sure the UK army bio lab already have it. Just a matter of making sure the next transport crashes.

I just love these fucking people who see a crowd of a thousand niggers trying their best to stop them from getting to where they need to go and their response is "No."

There's no women and children because theres already plenty for them to have at their new home. Gov planned this.

I like where this is going

This syrian refugees, getting even more black each day lol

Where are the women and children? Where are the Syrians?

**these

there isnt any because the globalists are purposely funneling male immigrants into western civilization so they can live there, fuck western women, and ultimately wipe out the western race

were you born yesterday faggot?

Is that what Syrians look like? I'm kind of ignorant on these matters.