WELFARE PISSED AFTER PRESIDENT TRUMP REQUIRING “WELFARE-TO-WORK.” – THE FREE RIDE IS ENDING

archive.is/wgTfA

>President Donald Trump’s 2018 budget will save $190 billion over the next ten years by requiring able-bodied adults to work to receive food stamps.

Holy crap, there is a god.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Yign
theamericanbacon.com/welfare-pissed-president-trump-requiring-welfare-work-free-ride-ending/
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/04/the-end-of-welfare-as-we-know-it/476322/
archive.is/h44uL
youtube.com/watch?v=bP_izYhdehY
money.cnn.com/2013/10/23/news/companies/mcdonalds-help-line-workers/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shouldn't food stamps be for people who physically can't work?

So, they are not only reverting the change Obama did early in his presidency - not requiring the looking of work - but going even further?

archive.is/6Yign
if welfare doesnt stay the same, go to hell faggot
>inb4 oh man we need to piss test welfare users, so we can save money on welfare
fuck
off with it

so basically there ARE jobs but we're going to pay people fuck all to work them.

Okay.

Yeah I'm a bit confused. If you're working you shouldn't need food stamps. But in saying this it should reduce the amount of lazy fucks who want to leech off of taxpayers significantly.

Literally even homeless people are obese in this country. Food stamps is obsolete when everyone is a fatass.

no need to archive.is RW sites

theamericanbacon.com/welfare-pissed-president-trump-requiring-welfare-work-free-ride-ending/

what he should really push is checking the immigration status of everyone on any form of public assistance

The chimpocalypse....

All these programs were meant to be temporary and used sparingly. No reason an able bodied person can't have access to food stamps for a couple of months to sort their shit out. Problem is people treating it like an ATM instead of a safety net.

From what I understand, community volunteer work can satisfy the requirement.

Didn't Clinton do workfare?

R9K ON SUICIDE WATCH

That isn't anything new.

190 billion over 10 years is a rounding error in the federal budget too.

Yeah.
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/04/the-end-of-welfare-as-we-know-it/476322/

Checked. Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/h44uL

HAHAHAHA NEETS BTFO!
FUCK
I'm BTFO'd.
I knew this would happen but still, fuck.
Yeah it's for the best.

Isn't there a massive job shortage?

What if you're able bodied but can't find work?

>reminder that the McDonands employee website has a link for their employees for how to apply for food stamps and other goverment aid

>wants it so you have to work for public assistance
>work requires ID

Checkmate illegals

>only 190 billion
not strict enough

You get money until you do as long as you can prove you're looking.

Currently this involves niggers swaggering into 10 random buildings and having you sign a paper that says "No I won't hire this nigger".

We deport another million Pedros to make jobs available.

Thought that was Wal-Mart?

>chomp your dick
Daddy Trump give us money, you racist. my gender change will last 4 years
>be black, get shot
Muh money, fuck da system I can walk well.

And above those "physically impaired to work" those food cards are not spend in food.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Austroapithicus demand free gibs. Want reparations. Gibs now or we kill

Stop being racist

Wörk wörk wörk wörk

With how fast the internet is becoming a part of our daily lives, I think major cities should treat it as a utility. Install towers in major cities and everyone within it gets wi-fi. Residence will pay a utility bill for this and they'll contract the actual cost out to competing internet providers. Able bodied men and women will get jobs in order to build and maintain this infrastructure. Everybody wins.

DIAMONDS

>theamericanbacon.com

americans will actually believe this

Kekkles

>RIP DEGENERATE POTHEAD BEACH BUM
youtube.com/watch?v=bP_izYhdehY

That's what i thought, 190 bil seems a pretty low for ten years

Good

>That isn't anything new.

It's not new, but it sure as fuck wasn't enforced by the obama admin, that's the whole point.

>19 billion a year is just a rounding error

holy shit, libs will literally do mental somersaults however they can to throw a bitchfit

>ONLY saved a few hundred billion dollars
>ONLY brought a few tens of thousands of jobs to the midwest
>ONLY ONLY ONLY

What's your metric for success, hot shot? Do you even have one or is it just 100% bitchfit no matter what he does? kek

putting restrictions on food stamps needs to follow

you shouldnt be able to buy 20 bags of doritos and soda with them.

Isn't this just reinstating slavery? Work or starve jamaal!

thats real life you fucking retard.

the universe is racist

Agree, this should be a priority.
>Only people with work/training/volunteering can get stamps
>Libs chimp out about how they can't work, not enough jobs
>Too bad you wanted all the illegals to stay and take your lower-skill jobs
>Either push to deport them or no government help
I can't wait for the salt when it lowers the budget and decreases unemployment

>Before Maine dropped its waiver in 2014, there were 13,332 food stamp recipients. By March 2015, the number of food stamp recipients dropped by 80 percent, to 2,678 recipients who decided to get a job, participate in job training, or volunteer.

>Oh God, Trump's making people get jobs!
>That's, like, totally unfair maannnnnn, like, literally a plantation owner and Hitler all in one!

perfect pic

Nice

Work or starve

You mean like how it's been throughout literally all of human history?

>>President Donald Trump’s 2018 budget will save $190 billion over the next ten years by doing something that is already happening because of a law that Bill Clinton signed in the 90's, and was only temporarily suspended because of the recession

Okay but what if there are no jobs?

Somebody ought to tell all the Trump voters on state assistance! ;)

wish i could get them, im too white and male

>Somebody ought to tell all the Trump voters on state assistance!

See pic

A better solution is mandatory routine drug testing. Even for pot. If you come up positive, no welfare. But this is a start. Niggers will never get out and work if they can get there bills paid for free. Then again, they won't work anyways. We basically are going to have to ship them back, or just get rid of all of them.

kek'd

WIC came about in the 70s and was meant to be temporary

we certainly should reinstate slavery for the blacks that we allow to stay here. The rest must be shipped back

It's already been said multiple times volunteer work can act as a stand-in. The point is get off your fat, entitled ass and do SOMETHING. You're the same faggots who confuse privileges with "rights" and you make me sick tbqfh.

There are always jobs. The issue is that people don't want to work them. Walmart, krogers, home depot, gas stations, etc, almost always are hiring. Its not a glamorous job, but its a start.

This is the best comment

>rounding error

not really. but this is implying that the number of welfare recipients do not change. requiring welfare queens to work will probably reduce welfare expenditure by around 60%. and that's me being generous since states and counties that have implemented requirements to work for welfare have seen much steeper drops in welfare usage. getting illegals off welfare will do alot as well.

>over the next ten years

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Maybe if it were over the next 10 months there would be reason to care. The cuts need to be fucking drastic or they don't matter, they'll just be outpaced by spending increases.

I've been saying the same thing for years but every time it's been proposed in states like Florida or NY there has been absolute fucking chimpouts. Because God forbid people begging for free food from the government NOT spend the little money they do have on cocaine, weed, and PCP. Fuckin' racist ass government, amirite?

>Work in a warehouse
>12.50 an hour
>Have a supervisor
>she makes 13.50 an hour
>she tells me she's on food stamps
>has 4 "girls" (one faggot son she calls a girl)
THANKS OBAMA

He is making some great changes.

Food stamps are fucking great if you work a minimum wage job and have a family. It's the only way some moms can get by.

Food stamps on provide a couple hundred a month, which if you're feeding 4, and you're not just buying fast food and junk, will let you feed 4 with healthy vegetables and fruits and still buy clothes for them. I mean that's how it's designed to be used, can't say much for the results exactly.
Food stamps should be tied to your personal ID so you can't just sell the food stamps like what ends up happening a lot.

Work will make them free.

And if it were in the next 10 months, you'd whine about it not being 10 weeks. And if it happened in 10 weeks? Oh, it's got to be 10 days now. You couldn't be more transparent.

>moving the goalposts

faggot

>food stamps should take over the role of a father
>the government should subsidize single mothers
>tax payers should be on the hook for sluttyness

Thanks for memeing me.

there is no job shortage, they only say that because the 3 million illegals that work arent even listed as employed, its seen as an open position

Smells like free dom

NAT SOC

LIDDERALLY HIDLER

the high cost of living forces many low wage workers to get food stamps. Most people on stamps actually do have jobs.

So the government is basically subsidizing the wages of mega corporation employees?

OH FUCK YES I WORK A TWALMART
AND MY CHECKS LEAVE ME WITH 60$ left to survive on
Fuck I prayed for this day ducks poor homeless people that don't even try
I need this just $100 a month would help me survive
God bless president trump
Get bent neets

so based, another non-issue trump fans cheer for, he can shit on your head and you still would praise him, this is beyond cucked.

(chKeKed)
>All these programs were meant to be temporary and used sparingly.

Once upon a time they required proof of efforts to find work.
I hope Trump ties the work requirement to his apprenticeship program. Give 'em a hand up along with that hand out.

the overton window has shifted so far to the left that people can't even think about a time where daddy government doesn't fulfill its role as alpha provider.

welfare is poison and should be immediately withdrawn. unfortunately i doubt there's a single politician that holds this position publicly, even if they know its true.

Why would anyone need to "look for work" to get food stamps? There's a wall that needs building.

You're forgetting the part where they are also shitting out kids like it's going out of style and buying clothing and cars that will make them appear "classier"

So this means we can expand the program to include more poor working people, right?

in a roundabout way, yes.
dont forget to tip!

>Most people on stamps actually do have jobs.

As a person who grew up in government housing and remember taking actual food stamps (not ebt bullshit) to get food I can say that you are completely wrong and I will add that it was nearly all white where I lived. The number of people on food stamps and working is very low. My mom worked and I did when I got old enough, but most people dont.

low wage shit jobs, he truly is the greatest president.
seriously if some dindus have to work that is great but you retards always think in too simple ways. trump is helping corporations with it, not anyone else, they get cheap workers, which comes really close to slavey in this case.

back when slavery was a thing, an "employer" would have to pay for your entire existence if he wanted labor out of you. medical expenses, food, clothing, water, shelter, etc.

now "employers" just throw a few shekels at your feet and let Johnny Public take care of the rest.

money.cnn.com/2013/10/23/news/companies/mcdonalds-help-line-workers/index.html

gonna need some sauce

There are many low-wage families who have a hard time putting food on the table, and I don't mean the shitheads who fill their carts with frozen food and Mountain Dew.
Welfare should be a helping hand for our fellow Americans in need, not a generational lifestyle or a bribe for illegal aliens.

Oh look it's another leftypol fag pretending to be a nazi

nice salute, no bend in the wrist (up or down)

It will be hilarious to watch how fast unemployment drops when the free food gets cut off.

no argument

I don't think you know what "moving the goalposts" even means because that was literally 100% of your post. Are you fucking retarded? Serious question.

Soooo, we already had a guaranteed basic income then lol. No latex salesmen needed anymore.

what if you're physically unfit to work? I'm afraid that my health is degenerating, I havent been feeling well this past year

(chKeKed)
>welfare is poison and should be immediately withdrawn.
Immediate withdrawls would have seriously bad effects.
What we see is the difference between the cult of the cowboy (independence, self-reliance, innovation) and the cult of the victim perpetuated by the the (((merchant meme))) globalists

If we put people back to work they won't need to rely on the welfare programs. There will always be some segment of society, the old, disabled, injured etc... that will need assistance. Social Security started out as a trust fund for retirement taken from the paycheck and invested so that poor working class people would have something in their old age. Then LBJ's social policy of gimmedats cut it loose and added it to the general ledger started funding everything under the sun without determining the means to fund it.

How about take some personal responsibility and stop being a manchild dependent on the government to tell you you can eat this week?

/welfare/ is one person. Pfft.

>180 billion dollars
>totally, like, a non-issue

This is unironically how liberal kids these days think.

Pretty sure disability is a different topic entirely.