OKCupid

>set race filter to "White"
>the amount of clearly not-white girls putting their race as white
>maybe 1/10 are actually white

Nigresses will put down native american or hispanic or anything but what they actually are. They also come up with words like "redbone" or "yellowbone" to claim they are mostly some other race. Niggers are too stupid to hate themselves fir being niggers, but since nigger society is matriarchal due to the lack of fathers, nigresses are the less stupid and less irresponsible of the two sexes and know enough to be ashamed of what they are. Note that less stupid and less irresponsible does not extend to being able to use birth control or refrain from fighting in McDonalds.

it's so fucking annoying. they're all literally asian, black, or some kind of latina. fuck non-whites at this point.

Maybe it's a protest about racial preferences or something.

cool

No no, thats not what we want to do at all.

Or they could just be a bunch of stupid fucking niggers.

Yeah, or that.

buddy let me fill you in on the 3 steps to success on ok cupid.

>fuck on the first date
>don't use your real name
>don't call them back

PRESIDENT BUSH HATES BLACK PEOPLE

>Maybe it's a protest about racial preferences or something.
Yeah, because fuck people being picky about romantic partners

In the case of black girls probably but in terms of latina and asian? A lot of them weirdly consider themselves white because their skin isn't very dark. Could have mistaken it by thinking they were looking for white not that they were white though.

t. shitskin
We are entitled to filter out who we don't want as a partner. Sorry whites don't like you. Not sorry.

>uses okcupid in 2017
t. nigger

no user not
>t. nigger

I got the fucking paid features free for a year fuck off with your t. nigger

Indian guys do this too! Not sure who they are trying to fool.

Just because I speculate on the reasoning doesn't mean I approve of them or are one of them. Or are you so devoid of imagination that you can't imagine how somebody else might come at a situation?

I don't care how someone came into this situation. People should be allowed to filter for whom they find attractive. Is filtering out old people ageist, or the same sex sexist?
>devoid of imagination
You do not need abstract thinking to grasp the subject at hand. If you weren't a sub-human, you'd know that.
>protesting about racial preference
No. Its nigger trying to portray themselves as less niggers. Like when shitskins say the are Greek or Italian and are as dark as night and have a Punjab accent. They are doing to for acceptance and access to fairer skinned people, but no one is taking the bait.

T. Mohammed

T.babykiller

Yeah that's a given. I was only speculating on why they would be blagging that they're white. That's it. No reason to sperg out over it. Black women are like the bottom of the barrel. It's not exactly a shock they'd want to try and get in on the higher tiers is it?