2067 Politics

What new(er) issues do you see rising between now and in the next 50 years and how will they be addressed (or not)?
>CRISPR Gene Editing Perfected/Genetic Discrimination
>Complete Automation and Permanent Labor Surpluses
>Polygamy
>Robot/A.I. "Human Rights"
>Cloning and Organ Farming
>Population density and Urban Sprawl
>Climate Change Impacts: Sea Level Rise, Insect Breeding Swarms, Ocean Acidification, Desertification, etc.
>Space Exploration Rights
>End of Antibiotics

What current issues do you think will be resolved by then or remain? I think:
Resolved
>Death Penalty
>Health Care
>Euthanasia
>Guns
>>Energy & Environment
>Drug Policy

Not resolved
>Abortion
>Immigration
>Surveillance
>Trade

Any others?

>Neo Upper Class Living in Vast Pleasure Domes
>Hordes of Depth Grovelers Endlessly Toiling for Chunks of Neoplasmid.

Well, i hope CRISPR allows us to finally build the perfect aryan army

money systems, clean water,

>Russia is led by a rogue AI which is a mashup of historical personalities all conflicting in the poor AI's mind, causing an unstable, unpredictable policy
>fleshbag government can't do anything since this is the one time the Russian people actually like the ruler
>Moscow and a couple more cities become gigapolises, each with tens of millions of people, rest of the country dies, with cities emptying and the farmlands being automatically tended to by machines
>cities build high and are as cyberpunky as it gets on lower levels
>gopnik robots

>clean water
You're right. That's going to be a huge issue that I didn't even think about. Are there some rich people buying up potable water rights now in anticipation of future shortages?

Maybe energy tech advances will make desalination more feasible going forward but until then things may get worse. Just look at the Water Wars re: GA., AL., & FL. along with Upstate v, Downstate CA.

If something isn't done I do think capitalism's endgame is going to be neo-feudalism.

>implying any of this will be an issue

We'll be cannibals living in the burned out ruins of civilization

We're not going to space. It's over

>Russia starts exporting clean water instead of fossil fuels and due to massive amounts of it manages to keep up economically
This is great.

This

fucking kek

what happen to the burger??

speaking for friend comrade

Burger become Johannesburg 2.0, with spires of white civilization among nigger-ridden ruins of old cities.

Will they finally determine if Joe Flacco is a Elite Quarterback?

50 years ago was 1967. 50 years before that was 1917. If history will repeat itself, we'll have gone through another war that created strong men, who then created weak men, and 2067 will be the early years of a new cycle of radicals trying to destroy society.

sounds like the way it is for a majority of us anyways. Muh diversity, goy...

Is this where all the rural and suburban retards live?

Have you heard of how life is nowadays in Johannesburg? Truly surreal shit.
Steppe niggers take over office buildings and use the elevator shafts as toilets.

Jeeeeesus, that would be such a comfy place. I think of places that like as that of the Helghan Empire in Shadowfall.
4/10 would live at

>Fluko
>elite

... you really need to do your research on CRISPR. It is enough to modify a single bacteria, not an entire system. CRISPR is incredibly overhyped

im actually writing a short film about toronto in 2149.

basically liberal progression has taken over. they made a PC police to make sure everything is okay in society.

they get a call to an apartment in the dundas district. they find a human genome grow lab.

they test the fetus's being grown

30% black 30% muslim 29% asian 11% white . they kill them cause 1% over the allowed 10% white.

the grower says. but its the "NU-male status"

the cops kill the fetuses. calls them scum and arrests them..

should be fun. open to ideas.

I didn't expect less from a fascist.

All African children will be taught javascript.

No disabled or the elderly though cause we're just gonna kill them.

>373737
what can we learn from this post?

fuck. I gotta make this short film. kek praise me

>Nazi Pan-European empire
>all non-whites and Jews in the Evropan empire of fascism have been exterminated
>Hitler's remains found and his DNA was used to recreate Adolf Hitler in such a way that he still has all of his memories
>The seaquel to "mein kampf" has been released (our struggle) and is a Evropan times best seller
>Constantinople has been retaken
>through Evropan help the Boer retook South Africa and Rhodesia and executed robot Mugabe and executed the ANC members
>The United States fell apart in a civil war lead by the likes of Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo and the renouned "White saviour" and is now the nigger nationalists occupy Georgia, Michigan, New York City and are battling the Spic squads in California and other areas in the South West where as the spics own South Texas and the rest of the south, where as whites own the Northern midwest and New England and are battling the niggers in New York and Michigan
>The White Americans seek the help of the Evropan empire and though they are funded by the empire the Evropans are debating whether to sacrifice Aryans in defence of mixed ethnic Hispanic and Jewish "whites"
>The Assad family (who won the civil war thanks to saviour Putin) plead an alliance with the great Evropan empire as are the Iranians
>The average IQ of the Evropan empire is 130 thanks to genetic engineering and other forms of eugenics
>The Eveopan empire is attempting to exterminate all Africans and use their natural recourses to fund social programs and are now battling the Nippon empire of Asia who are attempting to enslave the Africans
>A costly war is being fought with The Northern Latin American alliance, the black resistance movement and the Nippon empire which the Evropan empire is currently winning as the Japanese defected aghast the Nippon empire and are accepting a eugenics program to turn Japan into a Eurasian segment of the Evropan empire
>Egypt and the pyramids were destroyed by the African resistance

>Evropan
>Mugabe

wtf am I reading?

If there's geneome editing for the rich, anyone with a Ph.D in STEM income and above is gonna have modified babies so that they come out looking prettier than ever. The democrats will be the party of the poor masses and the elites trying to virtue signal, but the first wave of new modded babies will not give a fuck about those infinitely poorer than them genetically and fiscally. That could lead to a nice GATTICA type utopia for them, and the death of the hordes of niggers which would be cool.

Mugabe is the leader of the black nationalist party and president of Zimbabwe