Genetics

Dump me the spicy genetic truth

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=racial discrepancies
abroadintheyard.com/wp-content/uploads/Homo-erectus-geographic-range.jpg
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wd4YgudTcnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's something relevant for you. I believe that caucasians, asians, africans etc. are Homo Sapien Sapien, but I genuinely believe there is proof that Australian Aboriginies are a different subspecies. I believe they are Denisovan.

lol FUCK NIGGERS xD

That pic is stupid.

The white woman is tilting her head downwards and black woman is tilting it up.

It's always time for a race redpill thread.

>implying this makes me hate niggers less.

There are some good one here:
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=racial discrepancies

>You guys disgust me!

I think Africans come from a very early split that happened when Homo erectus left Africa. It's why we see "different" starting locations for where Humanity originated.

Out of Africa is right, but there is about a million years of separation between Africans and non African humanoids.

How would you go about this in a country that's 70% mixed?
Exteminate all the non whites?

flag related

Headline last week revealed sub Saharan niggers are the results of fucking a "ghost species".

I'm an actual archaeologist, let me lay down the 'unofficial' truth.

Homo Sapiens aren't what people think, they are a summation of all hominid species descending from H. Heidelbergensis, who themselves descended from H. Erectus. H. Neanderthalensis and H. Denisova are descendants of H. Heidelbergensis, but the problem is that H. Heidelbergensis and all of its descendants are 'inland' species, and that there were probably a fuckload more species that were abundant in coastal areas, of which all accountable strata were completely destroyed (hence the anomaly of H. Florensis).

(cont.)

Late H. Erectus and early H. Heidelbergensis would intermingle frequently, in various degrees, resulting in the creation of H. Neanderthalensis, H. Denisova and fuck knows what else. H. Sapiens (Cro-Magnon) are actually the line of H. Heidelbergensis that developed outside of major H. Erectus admixture. H. Sapiens Sapiens, are the result of early H. Sapiens, whom were still very similar to H. Heidelbergensis, mixing with other descendants of H. Heidelbergensis carrying splices from various H. Erectus:

>H. Rhodensiensis (minor influence, from Africa)
>H. Neanderthalensis (significant influence, from Eurasia)
>H. Denisova (major influence, from South Asia)

(cont.)

Now the reason why Caucasoids became the most efficient variant of H. Sapiens Sapiens is actually very simple, they are the most 'experienced' in terms of survival, and have a 'longer' line of direct hominid lineage spanning millions of years. Before the arrival of H. Heidelbergensis into Europe, there was an ancient and very old line of H. Erectus that had been present in Mediterranean and West Asian region (Craddle of Civilisation). These H. Erecti had arrived in Europe long before their cousins arrived in Asia, in fact, the Asian variant split out of THEIR population. The African variant was actually much older, and closer to its predecessor H. Habilis, whom were incompatible with H. Heidelbergensis admixture, hence the lack of H. Erectus traits in the African variant of H. Heidelbergensis; H. Rhodensiensis.

(cont.)

We are unable to confirm the influence from other species, but it is believed that the Med/West Asian variant of H. Erectus, and subsequently H. Heidelbergenses and H. Neanderthalenses, were influenced but what was until recently a Ghost Species (Graecopithecus freybergi, which isn't technically considered a hominid species but recent discoveries are changing this fact). Caucasoids are 'advanced' not because their genetically superior, but because it appears that they have been around for A LOT longer than other people, and there is a growing suspicion that there were ancient, million year old, hominids that walked the earth, of which Caucasoids, and Caucasoids alone, brought into the H. Sapien Sapien line. The main reason why we can't conclude this as fact as of yet is due to the 'Great Flood' that changed a lot of coastal territories, where these Ghost species thrived. Most evidence of their existence is either destroyed or scattered somewhere unreachable in the deep ocean.

Out of Africa has been disproven. This leaves us with most recent findings pointing to early man's origins coming from Mesopotamia. Now for the dilemma:
1. You accept Human Biodiversity as scientifically proven fact.
2. You do NOT accept Human Biodiversity as scientifically proven fact.
3. HBD is a side note to the bigger picture: That is, the origins of man are actually dispersed throughout many regions, with many different sub-species of Homo Erectus evolving simultaneously.

If you accept 1, then there's a great deal of explaining to do. How did whites become white? How did blacks become black? How come Asians are smarter than the rest and have slant eyes?

If you accept 2, then we're nothing more than bastardizations of the original make/model - no matter where it came from. In other words, our species started digressing from the get go when they interbred with ACTUAL subhumans - for example; donkeys and horses.

If you accept 3, then you need to explain why we have genetically traced ancestry of the species to a root common ancestor.

Regardless of which you buy in to, here's the kicker:
All mankind migrated and settled. Once they settled, that's where the real transformations happened; and they have literal millennia to settle into those transitions - like a caterpillar/butterfly scenario. Over those millennia, variances (hair, skin, thought processes, eyes) became distinctions through repeated inbreeding, and those distinctions eventually became tribal inter-breedings from time to time. Then, eventually, someone learned how to farm and fast forward a few more thousand years and here we are.

The biggest problem is answering the "how our ancestors ended up where they did" and "why the fuck are they all different?".

We have tests that indicate how smart we are.
We have sports that weed out the less competitive/athletic.
We have modern medicine that explains why black/white and vice versa blood transfusions fail.

Archeologists don't learn about that shit moron

Please give me a source m8 sounds like an amazing read

That's not what they learn in their Archaeology course in University, no, but it's what a lot of them believe is likely through their work. I stated numerous times that it's not fact, just what appears to become fact.

Regardless, the differences are there. Accepting it, promoting "stick to your own", and moving on is the best path. If we returned to ethno-states, there'd certainly be another cleansing in a world conflict of epic proportions. I'm not sure if that would help progress or digress the entire species, but it would simplify things a bit; like a math equation.

People are locked away in that tiny shell. Like a turtle. Have you ever wanted to open it up and scoop them out?
The shell isnt really part of who they are.

Unfortunately their are no direct sources, these are just the 'assumptions' of people in the industry, and being scientists, we're still debating. If you want indirect sources, look at a maps and migration patterns. Here is a map of H. Erectus:

abroadintheyard.com/wp-content/uploads/Homo-erectus-geographic-range.jpg

Those in sub saharan africans were the oldest, those in Mediterranean and West Asia are second, and those in South Asia are last.

On another note, Giuseppe Sergi's work on the 'Mediterranean Man' is worth a look, without realising (as it is primitive anthropology), he is highlighting cranial features and mapping out potential migration patterns of what could be the 'original' caucasoid species.

Evolutionary speaking your dogs thinks you're the ugly cute one.

You should make a chart or something outlining all of this. Very interesting stuff.

A good place to start might be the book "Erectus Walks Among Us".
It seems to say a lot of the shit the AusAnon is saying, and a pretty good read.
Free online, but I can't remember where.

Good Idea, I will soon enough for future posts but I won't have time to do something before this thread dies.

>Niggers
>Human

That book is not quite accurate, it does however highlight how the H. Erectus lineage is still alive, however it attributes it to solely 'black people', which is basically the opposite of what has happened.

Good to know, it's hard enough to find much info in that vein.

Negroids are actually more purely H. Sapien, hence their dominate genes. What makes other variants, especially Caucasoids, more 'advanced' is ironically foreign admixture from other hominids.

One of that things nostrils are the size of the white girls whole nose Lo...

>great flood

Is that you, Noah?

>Niggers
>Human

Pick one

setting aside the obvious visual differences there are differences between races. for example whites can produce vitamin d without much sunlight, blacks are resistant to uv radiation, asians cant drink milk, and theres an indian tribe in some desert that has a really low metabolism (to survive in the desert) but in modern times theyr all fat

For anyone who went delving as I did after the source was kindly relayed:

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

The flood is actually not a myth, it happened around 12 000 years ago and raised the ocean, submerging thousands of kilometres of coastal territory, where ghost species lived.

So gooks have smaller skull does that mean they have smaller brain?

Why are skeletons so happy?

Legitimate question: what classifies as a mongoloid and does Sup Forums have issues with them?
Don't browse much and im uneducated about genetics, so if someone could fill a brother in, that'd be dandy.

I fully support making a meme out of that info.

Please user, when you have time make the meme and share it.

>asians cant drink milk
I love this meme

When I do, I'll make a post.

WHY IS THIS A GIF???? I CANT ZOOM ON A GIF YOU FUCKWIT

sounds like bs statistics

Mongoloid is a racial group of Asian people. It describes a group of people that had a decent amount of interbreeding between their subraces. Basically they are 'Asians' in the colloquial sense.

There are people here more knowledgeable than me, but simply put each racial group has distinct genetic traits caused by long periods where the populations were separated and not breeding with each other. We each evolved separately, uniquely adapting to our environments, and the tribal cultures in which our races lived. This adaptation to our environment probably happened over a million or so years, and causes the large differences between races that we see today.

If I got anything wrong someone please correct me.

a mongoloid is someone who descends from the nomads that roamed the mongolian steppes. the stereotype is large head and tan skin with other asian features. this term is also used for autists

the chinese and koreans are all lactose intolerant guy

Here you go user.

Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Negroid, and Australoid are primitive terms that are kind of outdated, but somewhat useful.

Mongoloid is actually the only one of the four that is fussy, it's supposed to mean 'chink-eye' but that is not a genetic 'race' or anything, it's an environmental adaption. East Asia is actually very mixed, you'll find small traces of H. Denisova in the south and among islanders (even Japs), and H. Neanderthalensis over the Himalayas. There is also H. Rhodensiensis genes similar to sub-saharan Africa (albeit in the south west, note 'googly eyed' africans that look almost asian). I would like to point out the West Africans were probably influenced by different ghost species, than South Africans.

Old US Moundbuilders.

Spirit Cave

>Japs are the longest surviving group on earth (about 1500 years intact)
>Asians in general have sight further back in time than europeans or africans
>Whites have advantages over most asians but should be ruled by japanese in the short term to fix the world

Lovelock

So when I fight skeletons in games they were all niggers in their past life

No wonder they attack for no reason

Indigenous Japs.

If you stab someone in the face is the nose hole an option?

White people do not submit. It's not in our nature. We do not. The Japanese would find it rather difficult. As they did before.

in what categorie would most latin americans fit in?

Okay, so note the protruding forehead that slopes back abruptly into the top of the head. The protruding, snout-like upper and lower jaw. The short, fat nose. Where the hairline starts. The angle of the teeth, the way they jut forward instead of straight up and down. The highly pronounced cheek bones, etc.

And this picture is using a black model. Black models are often chosen due to their european-like features. I'm sure I could find much more dramatically different photos of black women.

Dumping the few that I have

I did GOMAD for a while. Am I actually dead? And this is all a dream?

There's also that South American native tribe that is resistant to arsenic in their water supply

What is there to argue about? Could you please stop being retarded for 5 seconds, put your imaginary space friends on hold and listen to modern science for a while.

Depends on their skull shape.

Intradesting read, thanks.

>when they interbred with ACTUAL subhumans - for example; donkeys and horses.
Okay, you just said something extremely retarded but kept going.

It's been 77 years since white and Jewish people cracked the atom. This is what Africa managed to achieve in that period of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wd4YgudTcnM

They look like Bakunin and Kropoktkin.

How recent are those statistics? Because South Africa is going down the shitter right now.

So true. "Intermediate" caucasians should get used to their new asian overlords. Chinese are going to own the whole world.

Are you saying that whites are the oldest humans on earth?

I never said white people would

I said that we should. Whites have no chill between supremacy and cuckoldry. Even hitler went full retard and lost gloriously.

>cracking atoms
>OMFG NUKE BOMBS
>White people
>Not goyim cattle

twas the Germans In Reich mode my dude after the war they stole the scientists and research.

Maybe, but japs have the longest survivng nation

White people should not be conquered, we should just outsource leadership and not to jews

WE

You're a fucking idiot w/ no history if you believe the (((tradition enemy's))) propaganda. 1.5 million, 4 million, 6 million, errrr how many was it. #hitlerdidnothingwrong ... >>> David Irving 'Biggest Lie' and come back in an hour

What are they supposed to be?Aren't those giant skulls?

Hitler did a lot of shit wrong like Dunkirk and white people should realize that hitler wasnt all bad: he just wasnt all good either.

He tried and gave it a good failure.

yo hol up holup

so you be sayin

WE WUZ ATLANTEAN GHOST SPECIES N SHIT?

Sup Forums wouldn't know genetics if it snuck up and bit them in the arse.

WUZ

bro wtf? racist much!?
the taxonomic rank is a social construct: we're all mammals dude!

This pic is awesome, source?

>Filthy Niggers
WE WUZ KANGS

Not true... only some of their weaker kind. Just like with whites...

>Source?
SHIT IT DOWN

> muh "Dungkirk" ... now playing at theater near you

Turns out that was the biggest military fuckup in world history. He "LET" them live braniac.

Because all brown people are "asians" according to anglos

MUH SPORTSMANSHIP

MUH CHURCHILL A GOOD BOY

HE DINDRINK NUFFIN