North Korea latest missile test puts NEW YORK in range!

bbc.com/news/world-asia-40760583

> North Korea has hailed as a success its latest test of an intercontinental ballistic missile describing it as a "stern warning" for the US.

> North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said the test proved that the entire US was within striking range, state media reported.

> The launch came three weeks after North Korea's first ICBM test.

> US President Donald Trump called it "only the latest reckless and dangerous action by the North Korean regime".

> China also condemned the missile test but urged "all parties concerned" to exercise restraint "and avoid intensifying tensions".

> Confirming the launch, the North said the ICBM flew for just over 47 minutes and reached an altitude of 3,724km (2,300 miles).

> It said the launch had "successfully tested re-entry capabilities" of the missile.

> "The leader said proudly the test also confirmed all the US mainland is within our striking range," the Korean Central News Agency said.

> The statement said that the rocket was a Hwasong-14, the same model North Korea tested on 3 July.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-10/guess-how-many-nations-world-do-not-have-central-bank
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are we just going to blow those faggots up or?

> North Korea's latest ICBM test went farther and higher than their previous 3 July test, meaning that they may be able to strike even deeper into the heartland of the United States than initially assessed.

> Within minutes of the launch, South Korean, Japanese and US officials reported data about the location, range, apogee, and flight time of the missile. While full analysis has not been finalised yet, several points stand out.

> First, the data available indicates that the missile may have a range of approximately 10,400km. Since this missile is road-mobile, a launch from the north-eastern city of Rason would put New York City in range of the ICBM.

> Second, the US reported that North Korea launched the ICBM from Mupyong-ni, North Korea. This location was different from many press accounts leading up to the launch which predicted a Kusong launch. The missile launched at 23:11 local time, an unusual time for North Korea's tests as well. It is possible that North Korea is already experimenting with deploying the missile under the cover of night or setting up multiple launch sites to confuse observers.

> Reports on Friday said the missile had come down in the sea off northern Japan.

> In response, the US and South Korean military conducted a live-firing exercise using surface-to-surface missiles, a US defence official said.

> The missiles were fired into the "territorial waters of South Korea along the east coast," a US military statement said.

They're going to nuke Israel.

I know Kim will never read this, but please destroy NYC and LA. Please..

> South Korean Defence Minister Song Young-moo said the country would prepare independent measures to curb the North Korea threat, speeding up the deployment of the Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense system (Thaad) provided by the US.

> The North has repeatedly tested missiles in breach of UN resolutions.

> The Pentagon said the latest missile was launched at 23:41 (15:41 GMT) from an arms plant in Jagang province in the north of the country.

> It is unusual for North Korea to launch a missile at night - the significance is as yet unclear. No missiles had been fired from Jagang province before, indicating a previously-unknown launch site is operational.

> ICBMs can reach altitudes well outside the earth's atmosphere. Using sharp trajectories with high altitudes allows North Korea to avoid firing over neighboring countries.

> The US, Japan and South Korea roundly condemned the latest action by Pyongyang.

> Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said the threat to his country's security was "grave and real" while Pentagon spokesman Capt Jeff Davis said the US was prepared to defend itself "and our allies from any attack or provocation".

> South Korea's President Moon Jae-in convened an emergency security meeting for the middle of the night.

> Despite the ongoing tests, experts believe the North does not yet have the capability to miniaturise a nuclear warhead, fit it on to a long-range missile, and ensure it is protected until delivery to the target.

> They say many of North Korea's missiles cannot accurately hit targets.

> Others, however, believe that at the rate it is going, Pyongyang may overcome these challenges and develop a nuclear weapon within five to 10 years that could strike the US.

What I wanna know is can the THAAD system actually intercept ICBMs of that range? How effective are these anti-ballistic missile protection systems to begin with? I know China has publicly declared they will not invest in this at all because its ineffective and waste of money.

Why? What does Isreal has to do with Supreme Leader?

>and LA
Fuck I have a server there.
REEEEEEEEEEE

Nope. That will make them martyrs. If I had known in 2001 how degenreate NYC I would have cared a lot less about 11-9.

just glass the whole country. it's not that big. how many nukes would it take? then there's no worry about reunification or refugees. clean slate. better them than us.

>How effective are these anti-ballistic missile protection systems to begin with?
They don't seem very effective. They have low kill ratios. You often have to launch many interceptors to get a kill. So it's expensive as fuck. They often count a full volley as a 100% successful kill even though many of the interceptors missed.
Advanced missiles make themselves difficult to intercept by feigning different trajectories and flying erratically when a threat is nearby, etc.
Less sophisticated NK missiles might be easier to intercept though. It might be the only thing they're good at.

Who else smells
>concrete evidence of WMDs
around this entire thing?

Maybe if the (((us military))) wasn't at his border constantly, kimmy wouldn't be threatening all the time.

THAAD is for intermediate range missiles only.

We have a system for taking out ICBMs, but it's tenuous at best. Consider the fact that an ICBM would hit its target within 45 minutes of being launched... the interceptor missile needs to hit the ICBM *before* it goes into space, so the time window is even shorter than 45 min.

All tests so far have been done with missiles of known trajectory. So hitting DPRK's nukes would be difficult, to say the least

NK just signed their own death warrant.

Prepare for war boys.

It's finally happening.

I agree with this, fuck the dems moaning over a bunch of grilled gooks

Its possible this is partly why trump just made a general his CoS

Imagine how wonderful it would be if they nuked New York, SF and Hollywood.

fake map, the earth is flat

Flat-Earthers are some of the dumbest people on earth.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-10/guess-how-many-nations-world-do-not-have-central-bank

>Wake up one morning
>All the liberal shitfucks are bawling their eyes out
>Some tranny runs by screaming into his phone about how he doesn't want to be drafted
>Turn on the News
>"Late last night, the cities of New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Seattle were obliterated by North Korean nukes"
>Panic in the streets as niggers start chimping out
>Local white men start defending their neighborhoods with deadly force
>President Trump levels the entire country of North Korea with 50 megaton nukes
>Israel is invaded by Syria, Egypt, etc, and the news shows jew bonfires burning into the night
>Everyone's afraid but you know, for the first time in your life, that everything is just fucking fine

Yeah it will make dead radioactive gays in West Hollywood into patriotic martyrs. Survivors will revealed for generations like holocaust survivors.

Hopefully they nuke Jew York City

It's time for the fat Americans to get DONGED

Kim, if you are listening, please nuke us senpai

Maybe if the Canucks weren't such faggots, your father wouldn't be so disappointed in you.

You can hit them in space with special SM-3s, albeit it's still in its infancy.

It'll be soon that you get production capability, as Jew York is probably shitting itself, so money will be coming.

Said the same country that landed people on the sun.

>if your enemies get nuked you win
after 9-11 we where nice to the jew yorkers for about a month before we started giving them shit again never underestimate how callous humans can be
T. New England

Leaf here, living in Vancouver. Should this worry me?

*they win
sorry wee bit tipsy

>North Korea latest missile test puts NEW YORK in range

Oh God please launch it!!!!!!!

Sadly for you, no one wants to nuke Canada.

All jokes aside, this would really hurt (((them))) if they nuked New York, specifically Wall Street.

To be honest, an EMP burst over kansas would probably be better in the long run. It would destroy every electronic in the continental US, the government would break down, as would utilities and food supplies. Big cities like New York or LA would run out of food in less than a week, then they turn into jungles where liberals start killing each other for a can of peas. Modern progressive faggotry only flourishes because our lives are so easy, change that, and people will stop worrying about whether tranny's should pee in the little girls room, and start thinking about killing their neighbors to get there supplies.

Fist of the North Star edition - Wouldn't it be fun if the norks gradually build up a Russia sized collection of megaton nukes? Then nobody will every dare to fuck with the commie nerds, piggu bullies btfo

>Far from Southern California
>Far from Jew York
>Far from Israel

Nigger you may be the safest user posting.

why do you *need* ICBMs?
With enough warheads cant you just give some agents explosive suitcases?

Oy vey, please don't nuke the oppressed jewish overlords crowded around NYC!

The Norks don't have small enough nuclear warheads to even put into these ballistic missiles. Worst they would be is some conventional explosives or some kind of shitty chemical weapon.

This sure is similar to the ramp up to war with Iraq. What is it with republicans and war? Is it just kikes and shekels?

It would only hurt (((them))) insofar as exterminating millions and millions of democrat votes. Win Win for the nation and the entire world.

I hope so

Sounds reasonable, I haven't researched this entire topic yet to have any form of proper knowledge.
Here's to see what happens.

Yes and they didn't have ICBMs before. It won't take them long to make small nuclear warheads.

Lol, no

A ballistic missile is much easier to get working than making a nuclear warhead smaller.

I'm in van as well and we live on the coast ,we should mos def be worried

Okay fag, keep sucking those saudi and yiddish cocks

I don`t see anything wrong with glassing USA, do you user?

Please nuke me in brooklyn

Kim just wants to eat cheese in peace without the US bothering him every 10 seconds.

>All tests so far have been done with missiles of known trajectory.
can THAAD/Patriot tracking data be integrated into GMD?

>KN-08 with max range of 11,500 km still can't hit Florida

Wew. Publix subs and Disney land are still safe, lads.

Crisis averted.

Pls DC first, then New York and California. Then world peace.

ill start digging

you forgot about Texas, Arizona and Florida

Yeah, being so close to Seattle I wonder how we'll be affected. I can only hope nothing too bad happens, but at this point, all we can do is watch.

No can do. The China has rare earth mineral interests there. We buy rare earth minerals from china. Duh

When Kim or someone else pulverizes the coasts without explicitly saying he did it to fry faggots then the rest of the country - no percentage wize much less pozzed can avoid making hippies,fags etc. the martyrs and instead focus on the ebil force tha incinerated our fellow-landers true-blodoed amercuns etc. Without actually going to detail what kind of folks large percentage of the peeps fried were.

as long as the dodgers aren't in town Im good.

can we just napalm detroit, chicago, st. louis, ect..
surrounding area is nice.

The fuck's your problem with Florida vodkanigger, mad that it's surrounded by warm waters?

You will want some uncontaminated parts of the country to rebuild comrade, and flyover country never wanted to harm you. It's the coastal cucks causing all the problems.

Just put us out already, you fucking gooks. Stop waving your micro cocks around and push the button for fucks sake!

>tfw fucked

>It's the coastal cucks causing all the problems.
>John Mccain
>Arizona
>(((Sarah))) Palin
>Alaska, yeah it is at coast, but anyway

Demshits are less harmfull for us

What is the world's best and most advanced missile defense system?

I'm not world worried but the Norks should be if round boy decides to start shit and the US rains down a meager few nukes of it's 6,000+ surplus.

OK then. Airstrike on my positition.

Wat

and ignite WW3

ok

>Disneyland
>Florida

I will literally create a shrine to Kim if he does this

And the entirety of Russia

Just let it all in

Fake propaganda building up to a war, NK will sadly be Trump's Iraq, it wasn't even an ICBM, it was an IRBM. He's got no choice though.

>Disney land
Hey ny fag

They do

They showed an implosion device about the size of a large beach ball.

Please nuke Cali first. Thank you

People in California call it "The Disneyland in Florida"

I'd rather degenerate hollywood gets taken out completely but if you still nukes left Kim, then New york please

It was

Given optimum trajectory, it's in the order of 10,000 km

>Fired a missile into the ocean by japan again
>Two days after threatening they were going to nuke the US
>YEAH, AND NEXT TIME IT'LL HIT YOUR SHITTY LIBERAL CITIES
Honestly not worth making fun of them at this point. It's just boring now.

It will be worth it if Kim can get one nuclear device to DC or New York city.

obviously they weren't aiming for the US mainland dumbass. They're testing their rocket, and based on how well it performed, they were able to extrapolate a maximum range.

No,nuke israel first

that radiation would hit me like a bitch, not a nice thought, but at least not in new york so that's good

Are you saying that the west won't have a power monopoly that completely stagnates major technological advancements? That they might actually have to compete against conflicting international interests?

The kikes won't allow that. They're going to find any way possible to ignite international conflict.

I don't like that. i don't want to see rattlesnakes and alligators wiped out, not to mention all of our indigenous fish and insects. they've been on ths earth for hundreds of millions of years.

It's all retarded brinksmanship to keep the sheeples enthralled and keep the military industrial complex jews flush with taxpayers cash user.

It's all just retarded brinksmanship, we might hit weak countries like Syria, Iran etc, but never Russia, or any country that could hit back with nukes. (or anything basically)

China's monopoly of rare earth minerals doesn't have to do with natural resources. Since rare earth minerals make up a tiny percentage of rocks it is prohibitively expensive and creates a lot of pollution. China doesn't care about pollution and its rare earth mines are subsidized by the government. In the past, the Mountain Pass Rare Earth Mine in California used to supply the majority of the world's need for rare earth minerals and it still can but it would have to be heavily subsudized by the U.S. government in order to compete with China.

oh don't be like that japan you can take a nuke or two!

Think again fucko no one would strike us. I honestly doubt Kim-sama even know we exist

bump because this is fucking crucial knowledge

well after israel we have saudis and china to worry about jewing up everything.

Fake news. The missile flew 700 km, and Russia said it was an intermediate range missile IRBM. US is pushing this fake news to justify an attack on North korea.

quiet Texas