"There's no such thing as bad dogs! Just bad owners!"

"There's no such thing as bad dogs! Just bad owners!"
>someone in the room sneezes and the pitbull proceeds to maul the nearest toddler to death
"Wooooow they're going to put this little angel to sleep over this?! It's not his fault! He was startled!"

What is worse. Nigger apologists or pitbull apologists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8Sw319J60
youtube.com/watch?v=pZNzxr0p7n4
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wfFFjxxNA
youtube.com/watch?v=tHS5aKitxOE
youtube.com/watch?v=bQP9SwafU8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nGff7kKIe2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=D2OcfvmNPiI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTAZ4yVf5zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People only defend pitbulls that haven't attacked anybody, dogs are still individuals, they are not just their breed

But anyway what do you propose? Should it be illegal to breed them?

They should be illegal to own and all currently existing pit bulls should be euthanized like the pests they are.

Pitbulls are like the orcs of dogs

I am intrigued, can you provide some statistics and or stories of PitBull attacks against decent owners to back up your view.

It's widely known that pit bulls make up the majority of on-human and on-dog attacks. Denying this is like ignoring that radical muslims commit the most acts of terrorism.

AMERICAN CONSTITUTION AT ITS BEST
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

Ultimately, it is the owners fault. The dog didn't magically appear one day and fall in the laps of a family - a family or person had to specifically seek out this particular breed of dog and make a conscious decision to own it.

You don't blame a lion for killing a zebra, nor do you blame a domestic cat for killing the local wildlife. It's shit animals do, and in the case of "pitbull" dogs, they're specifically bred to be fighting dogs. When they maul someone or something, you really can't blame the dog for doing what's in its nature to do. You can, however, blame the dumbass people who insist on owning it.

They're a shit breed for a family animal. They were bred for a specific purpose; just like police Shepards and sniffer dogs are. If someone wants a pet there's thousands of better breeds out there which are far more suitable to families. Why some moron would want one of these as a "pet" is beyond me.

>against decent owners
How would one begin to demonstrate this? And as soon as anyone did give you an example of one, you'd just no-true-scotsman it with "well they must have been a bad owner, or they wouldn't have gotten attacked"

Which serves only to argue that this scum breed needs to be made illegal and culled from existence as soon as possible.

What do you think of my doggo?

I honestly can't find a valid excuse for owning one. Unless you're actively involved in dog fighting, which is illegal in most western countries, there's zero reason you'd want a pitbull.

That's a Staffy. Those a great dogs.

11/10

SAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8Sw319J60

>lets take away freedoms becasue i say so
>lets take away freedoms becasue i want too
>lets take away freedoms becasue i feel bad

yea... this is fun. wow... so glad you posted this again....

fwiw not all people own pits to be pets. I had a buddy who lived in a real horrible neighborhood, his family kept a pit explicitly as a level of home defense. Like they kept it locked up around anyone who wasnt just them and had as basically a "let this fuck you up while I get my gun" for home invaders.

There's a variety of reasons to own an animal and as a pet is just one of them

>it's widely known
meme

u can actually find statistics that prove muslims commit the most acts of terrorism prove this with statistics idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=pZNzxr0p7n4

Pitbulls problem is similar to arabs problem.
It's not because a few of them are ok that they shouldn't be exterminated.

Which was my point, but there's better guard dogs than Pitbulls. German Shepards, Rottweillers, Rhodesian Ridgebacks and Dobermans all make better guard dogs because they're more intelligent, listen to commands and are easier to train. Pittbulls are dumb as shit on purpose.

Yeah, you can make the argument "I use it for protection", but there's still better breeds for that purpose. As I said, the breed was bred for a specific purpose and outside of dog fighting it really doesn't have a place.

actually interested in the hard statistics, anyone got some?

youtube.com/watch?v=s9wfFFjxxNA

Here in Germany it's german shepherds and Rottweiler who do bite more than the rest.
Pitbulls are human loving and can be dog-aggressiv

I like giant dog breeds. Everyone seems to be scared shitless of them, but I had a friend who had a few of the giant breeds and they were all these big giant balls of love and affection and murder-boners for anything they didn't know.

Almost every attack has a backstory where it previously attacked a family member and they proceeded to do fucking nothing. Even though that's when you're supposed to have the dog destroyed for the good of everyone and the dog genepool.

So actually yes, it IS a case of bad owners.

Me too. Own an English Mastiff. Best doggos on earth.

I dunno, they seem to fill a certain purpose. I've got a neighbor who's an old widow with a pitbull. Sweet dog to the neighbors it grew up around but pretty wary of strangers and anyone but her owner is treading dangerous ground to enter the home.

She's a good bit of added security to the woman. If any nigger tries to break in they'll get a bunch of angry dog and give her enough time to get her gun.

That massive glob of drool

youtube.com/watch?v=tHS5aKitxOE

you just KNOW

Ooh, he had one of those too. He wanted to get a Tibetan Mastiff, but there was some issue with the guy who was selling the pups, something about trying to hike up the price, so my friend bailed on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQP9SwafU8Y

They're good dogs Brent

>Hurrr all nigs are inherently violent its just in their make up
>ME DOGGO DIDNT DO NUFFIN YOU CANT JUDGE A WHOLE BREED ON THE ACTIONS OF A FEW THE STUDIES ARE BIASED

Join us up here in Ontario, Canada.

I watched two pitbulls pass each other on the street and start locking into each other's necks. The two meat head owners put the dogs in these MMA style grappling holds and were straight up repeatedly close fist punching their own dogs in the face. It took about a minute of this to actually get the dogs to let go, and there was blood all over the sidewalk.

Hats off the the guys for being "tough" enough to actually handle their stupid animals, but Jesus, that's a lot of stress to go through to look like a sensitive hard man your tinder profile pic.

Exactly. These dogs serve no purpose that another breed can't do better. Pitbulls are literally worse at everything except mauling children and the weak to death. That is their only supreme trait.
>loyalty
>protect family
>intelligence
>work
>hardiness
>companionship
All of those functions are served by better breeds.
>GSDs are more loyal as are several other breed.
>Your average Lab will kill itself protecting children. Happens.
>Pitbulls are among the least intelligent breeds. Pekinese are smarter, that's sad. Your average Malinoise is Einstein compared to the Pitbull ant.
>Any shepherd breed will outwork a Pitbull, who can't handle long-hot days. An Australian shitposting Shepherd will run them to death.
>Any breed can be a companion but older people and those who are sane prefer smaller breeds (not my preference) as the best companions and bros.
Pitbulls should not exist. Make it illegal to own them and a felony to breed them. Make it a felony to own one in 10 years when they should all die out (due to their short lifespans).
>worst dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGff7kKIe2Y

>Hardiness
>A pitbull will freeze to death in mild American winters, much less the Swiss Alps. They can't handle the heat either. Pitbulls kill themselves fighting, by overheating. They are weak dogs.

>wanting to ban something because it's dangerous
I bet you also support gun control too you slack jawed faggot.

"Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they're responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982"

Pitbull apologists are absolute scum. Nigger apologists are simply brainlets.

no nigger, stop sucking gsd cock, it's not the best breed of all time

many american gsd are fucked so bad by breeding they can't walk and are retarded

keep eating monkeys pele

youtube.com/watch?v=D2OcfvmNPiI

Same kind of people.

Theres no such thing as bad niggers, only bad owners.

I would kill every single living human being in all your families you pitbull hating faggots for my doggos. Quit being such fucking pussies and carry a fucking gun and protect yourself and your family. Fucking pussbois

Pitbulls are owned exclusively by niggers, white trash drug dealers, and virtue-signaling lesbian dog ladies.

Kill off all three groups, and there will be no market for these things. The breed will cease to exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTAZ4yVf5zs

They truly are the nigger of dogs. They should all be destroyed.

You're not being funny, edgy, or believable.

>Be basically anyone.
>Come to a stop behind a car that is completely plastered in bumper stickers, decals, and magnets.
> Read one to find out it's a "I love pitbulls" sticker.
>Every_sticker.jpg

Have yet to find a person so vain and desperate to show they love their pet as much as pitbull owners.

>the pitbull dindu nuffin he is a good boy

Literally the animal killing machine, created by humans to kill other dogs. Only a retarded would buy one for non-security reasons.

Well they do say dogs are like their owners

I love pittbulls, but if i had kids or grandkids i wouldn't want one, the risk would be too high, my cousin got half of her face bitten off just because she stepped on a wound the dog had on its leg.

my sides, when guy tased the dog in the ass.
and fucking female cops standing around doing jacks hit, lmao

check dogbitelaw website, they got some interesting statistic there. I was shocked to read in 2001~2003 1.5% of Americans were bitten by dogs.

in 2015 according to dogsbite org site 82% of all fatal dog bites were commited by pitbulls (28 out of 34 although another 7 attacks were from mixed breeds totaling 41).

What backwater country is this?

And people think one guy or woman with a loose leash can control these animals once they blow their fuse? ANd you never know when that is going to happen.

well, a pitbull can't shoot a gun.

so, nigger apologists then

They are fine if you bring them up right. But if you don't, its pretty much irreversible and they need to be euthanised, yes.

Definetly niggers. Niggers are the reason pitbulls are mean. Can you imagine the things they do to them. Niggers have nor morality, no empathy, and no love for animals. Most torture them. If you were in the home of a nigger wouldn't you be mean as hell too. Pitbulls raised in white households are typically nice. Those raised by niggers need to be put down as a kindness. Niggers should not be trusted with there own lives, let alone the life of a pet

I didn't say it was, ant-mind.
I said it was superior to a pitbull, which it is.
>reading comprehension
You suck at it.
Obviously you're a pit owner.

Pitbulls are cool. Cool junk yard dogs.
They have no place around kids or really inside of a home.
People are so blood simple today they can't tell the difference between a vicious guard dog breed and a house pet.

Nigger apologists. But pitbull apologists still need to be gassed too

These threads are full of morons who never leave their homes, I've met several well off white people who owned pitbulls. They were well behaved dogs and they let me pet them.
For 95% of these cases it IS the owner. The reason their are so many pitbull attacks is because stupid poor niggers (and white trash too) buy them because they want "muhh bad azz dowg man." I swear to god, these threads are full of 15 year old retards finding some other way to be edgy.

Plus, they're fucking ugly, too.

I forgot that guns are sentient beings capable of carrying out their own actions.

Go on cleetus, post some pictures on Facebook about your shitty dog and how it is so amazing and nice before it murders your sister (mom) in the coming weeks.

It's all that cognitive dissonance at play. If they don't shout their love for pits at the top of their lungs any time the topic comes up they have to come face to face with the fact that they entered into a binding contract with a big and dangerous animal that could potentially go years and years without ever showing the slightest aggression to them or their kids until one day something just sets it off and it kills grandma out of the blue

I refuse to own an animal that could very well kill me.

Ridgebacks, so beautiful and strong! This, a thousand times this!

I haven't met a Pit Bull I didn't like.
Could it possibly be that the owners are nigger tier?

Pit bull apologists are pathetic.

Have you dealed with dogs? They can be very good dogs, but even the good dogs can have bad days. Sometimes the dog doesn't like a visitor or gets mad at some random person in the street. The problem is that Pitbulls are killing machines, they need just one bad incident and the damage is done. It's very hard to hold a Pitbull if he goes mad on the street, those monsters are strong, also their bite is nasty as fuck.

oh wait, I forgot a pitbull's probably neutered, so it's more likely they can't sire young that the state will take care of

and if there's too many pitbulls, euthanasia

a pitbull can't crash a car and kill a family in a minivan cause it was driving 90 mph after drinking everclear

a pitbull can't break into your house and steal your Playstation

a pitbull will thus not be able to pawn your Playstation for crack money and then run out of crack which necessitates more robbery

a pitbull can't cry about opression or claim it's descended from every important figure in history

a pitbull can't steal a little girl's bike

a pitbull can't collect welfare or vote

I could go on

And this shows you what these dogs really do: no mauling,,,chomp and shake.

>when you have so little trust in your dog that you have to use a metal chain to restrain it

don't talk shit about pitbulls

They were dumb well off white people. Really dumb.

Want security? Buy a gun or an eletric fence, they won't attack and maul your face if they mistake you by someone else. Want a pet? Buy a real dog, not a killing machine.

All pitbulls should be gassed.

I really wish a politician would address these four legged niggers

The question is not about what is better(Pitbulls vs niggers), it's about the apologists. A lot of good people belive that niggers act like a bunch of savage monkeys because of society and would not accept the idea that they're naturally a violent kind, this is the result of jewish brainwashing. Pitbull apologists in the other hand are absolute brainlets, anyone could simply Google the word "Pitbull" and discover that those "dogs" are genetic abominations created by men to kill other dogs, not a fucking pet. You don't need any "redpill" to discover the truth about those monsters, you just need to not be a retarded.

Absolutely halal

They are dog aggressive, not people aggressive - there are other dogs much more people aggressive IE CHIHUAHUA FOR ONE OH YEAH FUUGETABOUTIT

Probably has trouble shitting and health problems.

>underrated

Nice try paki nigger

>Nigger apologists or pitbull apologists?
They're both the same because most pitbull owners are niggers and pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

>this kills the pit

Now where have I heard similar stats before....

So tired of these stupid threads. Ethnologist here.

Dogs are mammals, and neurochemically and personality wise, one of the most similar animals to humans (we even have hormone interactions with them.

JUST LIKE PEOPLE,
>most dogs are good
>some dogs are bad
>some bad dogs can be rehabilitated, but not all
>nearly any dog can be tortured into being bad
>some times of dogs are more aggressive or exhibit other traits, like racial IQ differences in humans

Like blacks, pitbulls
>can individually be fine
>as a group tend to exhibit certain traits you might wish to avoid
>are good family pets

Hopefully we don't get more of these asinine threads.

TLDR, nearly all dogs including pitbulls are great. Some are traumatized or just born bad and should be put down! But this is a tiny % of all of them, just like some humans are born to be psychopath killers.

I'd rather live in a neighborhood of whites that own pitbulls than a ghetto. for one, the crime would be much lower. for another, if I shoot a pitbull it's very unlikely I'll go to jail

my doggo.. so cute

>Ethnologist here.

How in the fuck does that make you qualified to comment on biological and inherited behavioural characteristics in canines?

Kill yourself.

followed by Alaskan malamute

>being this triggered
You're the only one coming off as a pussboi. Don't bitch because we point out how possibly dangerous your niggers are.

Ethologist got autocorrected, don't get your panties in a fucking knot you fucking trap humper.