Hitler led to the death of 50 million white people

question why do you 15 year old trump dick suckers like him ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrKaDpn80SI
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a fucking leaf

He promoted good values

>question why do you 15 year old trump dick suckers like him?
He identified the greatest (((enemy))) to humanity.

>15 year old
You better hope we are all not 15 years old or the future is looking extremely red pilled!!!

"Trump dick suckers", generally, do not like Hitler.

As for your question, traitors are to be killed with more prejudice than enemies.

I don't like him
but he is not responsible for that many either.

Watch the greatest story never told. You will begin your training there leaf.

Slide thread, sage and report

youtube.com/watch?v=XrKaDpn80SI
>youtube.com/watch?v=XrKaDpn80SI

He was a piece of shit.

WTF Hilters has bitch numbers I love Stalin now

I don't. He himself proposed a Zionist ethno-state for Jews and even arranged to move them all there gratis, but Jews refused stating the site wasn't "good enough". Hitler is responsible for providing an illusion so deep, so vast, so incredibly impossible to refute (politically) that it's impossible to disband the State of Israel without complete and total global warfare.

Not only this but he enslaved an infinite number of generations to pay reparations to criminal scum that have little to no connection to Nazi era work camps. Germans were cucked so hard after WW2 they started hating themselves, their poisonous self-loathing turned into the modern SJW/ANTIFA generations we see today.

Worse dictators than him have existed, worse by a far margin in fact. None of these people however were bastard sons of a Satanic banking empire obsessed with Global domination through debt obligations. Hitler played his role for the empire he was born into.

Anywhere to get the audio version?

I apologize I posted the wrong one.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
>youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

>implying we unironically like hitler or think he was great
spotted the newfag. hitler "praising" is just a meme, it's just shitposting to chase off normies and newfags. kys faggot.

saw it years ago

Naming the Jew is never wrong you kike worshiping niggerfaggot

gotta break a few eggs to get omelettes OP

>niggerfaggot
You happen to go on Voat?

A FUCKING LEAF

Found a picture of your master , leaf

LEAF

Imagine how many white people would have died if Adolf the far sighted never took action and the communists came into power in Germany and France....... How long could the USA hold out against such odds? As it was they only just won the cold war without the destruction of the entire planet.

Thanks uncle Adolf! You recognized the communist threat long before any other world leader, op should be more grateful for the massive sacrifice you made for the greater good of the entire planet.

small price to pay to be rid of jews

>6:32:12
>expecting anyone to watch this shit

[laughs in hebrew]

stalin killed more