What's their game?

Is CNN trying to bait Trump into doing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just suggesting ideal targets to best Korea.
CNN has been on our side all along.

>Best targets

San Francisco is definitely on the top of that list.

Plus if Commiefornia gets nuked we can roleplay Fallout New Vegas

Do something Drumph!!!

wardrums

beat beat

population has to be galvanized to support action

war with north korea is coming and it's going to be bloody as hell and may spark ww3

best possible solution is china takes care of NK.

Worst situation is USA reprisal attack after NK nuke EMP's the north american continent and destroys electric grid/economic output of the US for 2+ years and kills millions through starvation/disease; US will turn into a shitshow, whole world will turn into a shitshow.

Really wishing I had a comfy farm with EMP hardened solar panels and my own food and water right now.

Yesterday it was Hawaii wtf

#basedshills amirite

There's no need for a pre-emptive strike if they plan on hitting chicago or san fran. Let them do it and then retaliate. Win/win for freedom loving americans.

Chicagoans are probably pleading with kim to end their suffering

Norks have been able to hit the west coast for a while now. With their new range Denver and Chicago are new options.

Not of value lost

>two weeks ago the missiles could only hit Hawaii
>one week ago the missiles could hit the west coast
>omg missiles could hit chicago now goy!
hmmm. really makes yah think.

NK would be heroes if they nuked that fucking shithole. I would probably die from atomic fallout because I'm two hours away, but I'm okay with dying if it takes down Chiraq.

YIPPE YAAAAAY
THERE'LL BE NO WEDDING BELLS FOR TODAY..

Please nuke us

Chicago? Just last week they tested one that couldn't reliably hit Hawaii, now they can hit the other side of the planet?
This is some real wag the dog stuff to distract from the Awan brothers/DNC scandal.

they're trying to figure a way to start any kind of war they can especially now that the middle east shit is going fall through

>Is CNN trying to bait Trump into doing something?

It's mordern-er clickbait. It's somehow now fine and dandy for a international "news" networks to scare the fuck out of normies with such a grandiose title.

>Nuke Detroit and Baltimore
>Blame it on Kim

CNN Globalists are banging the war drum as usual

Trump is the anti-war candidate though

This

ICBMs can't be that much worse than niggers

t. Chiraqi

>Every missile they've fired for the last 25 years landed in Sea of Japan
>Suddenly have ICBM that can hit Chicago
Something seems fishy here

They're not reporting on it nothing will come of it American Justice is dead we should be rioting in the fucking streets and killing politicians left and right

>Trump into doing something
The only thing he can do is posting tweets

They are def pushing for war with north korea. pure fear mongering.

I say we wait long enough for Kim to take out every Democrat voter base, then issue him citizenship.

what is trajectory?

Here's the secret to surviving fallout: wear a rain suit and dust mask so the dust particles don't touch your skin and you don't inhale them. Then scrub the hell out of your body when you get into a clean area.
The nuclear fallout will kill us all shit is a meme. Radiation poisoning in Hiroshima only happened because that particular bomb produced a gamma-ray burst AND the Japanese Government didn't even tell its citizens what happened until most of them had been wandering in the dust, dirt and debris for four days. The Nagasaki bomb was a different design that did not produce a gamma-ray burst and the Government recognized and announced what happened right away, consequently the radioactivity in the aftermath was not as lasting or damaging.
This is like the "Duck and Cover is useless" meme. Opponents will tell you that a nuclear bomb will kill you instantly so there's no point in doing duck and cover except to scare the kids, but here's the thing: Duck and Cover says "If you see the flash, duck and cover". Pro-tip: If you see the flash, you've already survived the initial blast, now the only danger is flying debris riding the brunt of the oncoming shockwave.

At least you aren't one of those fags who constantly rants and raves about MUH CHICAGO. I hope you don't suffer too much if Kim nukes you.

>missle analyst

How much do they get paid?

They're obviously trying to push their degenerate agenda by later either implicitly or explicitly implying that Trump can't handle the situation.

Lol ww3 soon

We need to be nuked by them before we really wake up don't we...

>Chicago

Nothing of value to be lost, then?

And sanction your asses.

Think of the aquariums, user...

If they bombed shit-cago would be a fucking improvement to that shithole

700 diplomats sent off

If anyone ever points a gun at me they better pull the trigger.
Push the buttons already!

It's like Kerbal space program. They're shooting the missile straight up. If they angle it they can get more distance.

I genuinely wish they would... Chicago is a plague on the midwest.

Yep. But bet they don't have very good gps target tracking God knows where it lands.

>they better pull the trigger.
They did it yesterday.

N Korea DOES NOT have ICBM.
Only IRBM.
Iraq 2.0 is brewing

That image is terrifying. I love my peaceful small town.

Hey, that's racist.

Enjoy it while you can - I've heard similar stories from anons and friends in Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, the Dakotas, and even rural towns in New Hampshire and Vermont. They're exporting niggers out of the big cities to 'diversify' small towns across the country.

Jesus fuck! Nuke us Kim!! Turn this shit hole Illinois into ash. These cocksuckers just raised income tax on me an extra $600 a year. Fuck these kikes.

We need to make a new white nation. Anyone know a good location?

King jon in on it

they shot at their feet tho

oh no not chicago

America

Rocket fall near Japan
Siberia

Kill yourself phoneposter. mobile devices and canadians should be banned from Sup Forums.

>Siberia
Sounds good to me.

All mainstream media sources are of one mind when it comes to war. Remember the leadup to the Iraq War?

Let them bomb California first.

Half the board is too young to remember

>Implying Norkor doesn't view japan as "at their feet", while trying to get a rocket to america
But i do get the point. He isn't gonna just declare war. he's gonna move assets into position and strike first ask permission later, that is, if the senate,congress let him.

Welcome.

the military-industrial complex hasn't siphoned enough trillions of dollars from taxpayers with the middle east, now they want us to invade asia for the kike's profit.

If they nuke Chicago all the niggers and liberals will die and Illinois would turn red. Sounds like a win to me.

>Las Vegas is a city in California

2 carriers were near NKorea and what? Nothing
Too many words and no result

If we nuked N.K. and covered it up by saying they fucked up testing one of theirs could we get away with it?

You tried to do it 70 years ago. Lost soldiers money and got nothing

trump should nuke chicago first to prove he's better than north korea

more chess just to make this war happen.
you poke any dog long enough it'll bite you, giving you justification to put it down.
>Fake News has been pushing Norkor for a long time now.
They haven't won with trump, so slide real life thread

I don't remember that being taught in history class.

This, Beats not having any fucking budget and having to deal with shitty traffic

Probably because our teachers were actual teachers and not drunk squatting vodkaniggers on the porch of the commieblock

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

It was never Hawaii. The H14 could always range NYC. That was just ignorant journos who were talking bullshit.

we need to surrender. when the fucking norks get serious they don't mess around.
those slant-eyed cockholsters have cranked out two new missile generations in as many weeks. why did our intelligence community not see this coming? what were they spying for these past years on if not America's enemies?

This says nothing about a nuke being blamed on the enemy. Are u fucked up right now?

You didnt use nuc but you were in war. This time they have nuc too.

We aren't surrendering like the frogs, faggot. I hope they toss you on the front lines as a meat shield when we are all drafted to wreck fatty Kim.

Their missile expert must be some 10 year old Internet faggot. They have no missile that could even theoretically reach beyond the very edge of Alaska. Why would CNN lie like this?

Negros are worst

Look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki today and compare them to Detroit.

they cranked our three more generations of missiles since you hit Post.
North Korea can now put a warhead up each American's ass before they could even get off the couch.

cabal is trying to bring about everyone's end times prophecy. it's their final play: throw the world into war, America into civil war, pickup the pieces and re-enslave everyone.
VotL was part of that. Unmasking that faggot was pretty major.

its run by a lefty tard who thinks if america gets stuck in a new war some how liberals win

LADS!!! I have a perfect idea. Youll start a war in Korea China wil help NKorea and we supply weapons to China.
10% yours
Brilliant!

>2017
>still being intimidated by Norks
They could be capable of nuking the moon and I wouldn't give a shit. Kim Jong Un isn't retarded enough to actually use nukes, he's just trying to spook foreign morons into taking him seriously.

We need to assassinate Kim Jong before the world goes into hellfire.

>Why would CNN lie like this?

Because thats what jews do. There's a thread thats about to hit the archive of the realistic wartime scenarios of the Norks actually pulling the trigger and its obscene. Yeah, America could probably flatten the place within a week, but not before most of South Korea has been turned into a graveyard on day 1 and who the fuck knows what else they'd do other countries in the area.

Getting the public behind a war with the Norks without informing them of the mass human suffering and loss that would bring to western allied nations is exactly what the media has been doing for decades and its something that the kikes fucking love.

Las Vegas is farther West than Los Angeles.

Are you retarded?

I think the pentagon is going to set THE BIG ONE off there in a desperado false flag pitch once again.

Then blame it on Norks or Iranis.

aren't there anti missle defenses? In all the old films I always hear them say stuff like 'if we only stop 90 percent Russia will still have enough to glass us all'.

How many ICBM's would NK have to have to actually land one?

Very much ready to fight it out in my own cities and move into a planned remote location with a few friends since we would most likely civil war in confusion

Wat

Okay Lads. 15%!

Remember now, CNN=CIA=NEOCONS=M.I.D.=GLOBALISTS

They stand to make a lot of money and gain even more power from never-ending wars.

>Nuke EMP that big
Literally impossible with anything less than the USSR's nuclear arsenal.

Move to the mountains. I don't know why but niggers fear the mountains. Even in states with a high nigger percentage, mountainous counties have very few niggers. Even when they get free housing and food stamps they refuse to move into the mountains. It's like there is a giant sign that only they can see flashing "Work Required" scaring them off.

Twelve*. The newest one just teleports a hydrogen bomb into Trump's desk.

isnt chicago a infested shithole anyway? so is NK trying to improve realestate values by bombing it?

NO MAN YOU DON'T GET IT NORTH KOREA IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP ENTIRE WORLD WITH THEIR SMALL HANDFUL OF NUKES FOR NO FUCKING REASON
YOU NEED TO MOVE TO AN ISOLATED PLOT OF LAND DEEP IN THE WILDERNESS AND HOARD GUNS AND WATER AND SHIT WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME

You do know american GPS systems are free for anyone to use right?