/NWG/ Nuclear War General

/NWG/ Nuclear War General

ITT We meme nuclear war into existence.

Post relevant content any ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=15&lat=35.5463126&lng=139.9399288&airburst=0&hob_ft=0&casualties=1&fallout=1&zm=11
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west
youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html
sputniknews.com/us/201706011054212987-us-russia-korea-sanctions
youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq
navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
nytimes
archive.is/UQWo6
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
timesofisrael.com/iaf-arrow-battery-intercepts-syrian-missile-in-first-reported-use-of-the-system
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nzivnet.com/articles/5297
bigstory.ap.org/article/44c8332fd5a645478fbec7d4732a8fc5/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons
spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=15&lat=35.5463126&lng=139.9399288&airburst=0&hob_ft=0&casualties=1&fallout=1&zm=11

roll

but nukes do not exist

if my repeating numbers aren't proof of ww3 i don't know what is.

lets set the world on fire

Oldie but goodie

Kek speaks. Checked.

If numbers Kim nuke us all to oblivion

Bathe the world in the cleansing fire of Exterminatus.

>thread memeing nuclear war into existence

THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST EVIL AND FUKT THREAD I'VE SEEN TODAY!!

.... I love it

Roll, my nigga, roll!

yeah I'd like 2 number threes, a six with a large shake, and a 15 megaton h-bomb, please, uh, without onions

DIGITS AND I PRESS THE BUTTON

>wanting to die slowly of radiation poisoning and excruciating burns while shitting yourself for memes

When digits west coast gets nuked within a week

North Korea is gonna nuke something on the west coast and then there's gonna be a new glass parking lot on the norther end of the Korean Peninsula

This is a serious question.

Is Nuclear Winter a myth?

Think about the sheer amount of nuclear weapons that have been set off across the globe for testing purposes. An estimated 2,000 nuclear devices have been detonated, most with higher yeilds than those of current stockpiled weapons.

This 2000 devices have gone off with negligable effects on the Earth, as far as I am aware. Only a few small cases of the radiation cloud effecting locals, bikini atoll testing for example. Other than some trace amounts of radiation added to the environment, there is no indication any substantial negative consiquence to all those tests.

Given a ballpark number of 15,000 warheads around the globe today, their combined effect would certainly be greater than all those years of testing, but would it trigger some cataclysmic nuclear winter, or even reduce the globe to a hellscape?

Rolling for California destruction!

You play a very dangerous game burgerito

MEGA NUKE DEATH ROLL HERE WE GO

Take that back

I think Kim wants to get DC

rollin' for CALI

>Is Nuclear Winter a myth?
It is a definite possibility. Kick up enough dust to fuck over earth. Why not? Just like that kraka-something volcano eruption only bigger.

>rolling for your own country getting nuked....

Fucking Burgers, man.

That's just Vegeta destroying Android 19

rowlun fer nukulars

marco...

Nobody likes Cali, except for the countryside. Let San Francisco and LA get nuked, it would knock off a good amount of the spic and nog population and rid us of many communists. I just hope they stay away from San Diego rn, my brother is training for Marines there.

>Kim has a fedora
How euphoric is he?

Fuckin rollin ya fuckin druggos

Please happen
I want to shot gooks and norks.

>they want more sanctions now

I think Kim lurks Sup Forums and only tests missiles or carry out nuke tests to see the happenings threads.

I choose to believe this.

Hey Kim, do an above ground test next and set it up with some 60fps 4k cameras. You will be a hero.

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

>What would happen if terrorists exploded a crude nuclear bomb in Washington DC?

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

>Nuclear smugglers shopped radioactive material to Islamic State, other terrorists

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html

>The United States sanctioned three Russian companies in connection with North Korea’s ballistic missile and nuclear programs

sputniknews.com/us/201706011054212987-us-russia-korea-sanctions

>Putin warns of nuclear war

youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Russia

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

>unarchived clickbaiters

>nytimes com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
archive.is/UQWo6
>youtube com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

>Israeli satellite spots launchers for Russian nuclear-capable missiles in Syria

timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria

>Russian state media reported that Israeli Mossad agents and other foreign military officers were killed in Aleppo on Tuesday in a Russian missile strike

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>IAF ‘Arrow’ battery intercepts Syrian missile, in first reported use of the system

timesofisrael.com/iaf-arrow-battery-intercepts-syrian-missile-in-first-reported-use-of-the-system

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>In sharp contrast to the clauses of the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt, Egypt has recently been carrying out massive development work at the airport in central Sinai.

nzivnet.com/articles/5297

>“In 2017, all of Israel is under threat,” said Col. Itzik Bar of the military’s Homefront Command. Preparations are underway for Israel to deal with “very high amounts” of incoming fire, he said.

bigstory.ap.org/article/44c8332fd5a645478fbec7d4732a8fc5/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

>The United States possesses more space weaponry than any other country

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars

>Russia reveals new generation satellite to fight war in space

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons

>Russia lost all of its early warning satellites in the spring of 2014.

spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite

>two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance

>US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said..."Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

>According to state-run Rossiiskaya Gazeta, the destructive power attributed to the new torpedo's warhead would fit the description of a cobalt bomb.

>A cobalt bomb has never been tested because of the devastating radiation it would unleash.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

they see me rollin
they hatin

defcon 2 roll

The first shot won't reach US and land in canada instead if numbers

Its not going to happen.

Your lives will not change