Would you still have a problem with trans people if in the future with surgical advances we could make them 100%...

Would you still have a problem with trans people if in the future with surgical advances we could make them 100% passing and also have cloned vagina transplants and artificial wombs?

I see you left out the medical advancement that magically makes them 100% not mentally ill.

can they change their Y chromosomes to X chromosomes? no? gay abomination, the suicide rate isn't high enough

Only if they are natural XX chromosome girls that stay girls.

I dont have a problem with them now but I still wouldn't be interested in fucking them

but user what if we advance science where we can?

I don't have a problem with them now. I think research should be directed towards a pill that helps them live with their biological gender though. That seems like it would be more effective than current surgical procedures.

I probably wouldn't date one until the hypothetical surgery you posited existed.

sounds like an anime

Why would you care what their DNA is if they look and function just like a real girl?

>still a boy no matter what

Trans are and always will be menatally-defective freaks

all women are mentally ill

Only if they're born as girls while identifying themselves as males to late join into transition, and becomeing trans females again

Yes. They were born men and are therefore unfuckable. This "problem" will go away if we start throwing them off buildings.

Nope. You are born once. You are what you are. There are no "trans people", just men who mangle themselves. Never will be able to clone a vagina and womb onto someone.

>Spending this much time, energy, and money on perpetuating delusions.

Brutal.

They are hot af

No

Kill yourself mentally ill sodomite

It's not _really_ rational but most people prefer natural food to something cooked with chemicals and hormones. To compete, "artificial" product has to be better

Fpbp

I mean we easily have the ability to do it now, it's just unethical so no western countries will do it. Personally I hope china will invest a ton of money into organ cloning so I can go there and get cheap new lungs and kidneys so I can live longer

No matter how hard you wish, no matter how much you try,
your chromosomes will always have a "y".

Having been to a few p-flag meetings, I would also insist on fixing whatever mental disoreder is making them all fucking nuts.

They're crazier than the drug ward and prison wards.

Tuck me in, this story is over.

>make them exactly like a women
>they now acquire all the traits that make you avoid women

Nope, thats obviously a man. And an ugly one at that.

No they aren't faggot
>I was born a man but I feel like a woman who likes men. In fact I like men's cocks so much that I chopped mine off and threw it away.

I don't think what most people are annoyed by on here is the "person who wants to live as the opposite gender," but rather the GENDER FLUID RESPECT MY PRONOUNS YES I'M FEMALE AND I'M A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN BUT I'M ACTUALLY 100% QUEER AND IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE LITERAL HUMAN GARBAGE types. And the people who are bothered by the first type don't take issue with the "passing" angle so much as a larger moral issue. So ultimately I don't think the technology available has anything to do with people's options on trannys.

With that technology I would rather have a totally artificial robot than a she-male freak.

pop off james

/thread

>100% passing
you are gay.
get over it.
nobody cares about you.
just be gay.

>artificial wombs
i think it would be a moot point by the time we can fully create people without women to begin with
why risk wasting time, effort & money if you can just get what you want with absolute certainty
or settle for anything but exactly what you want

If that were the case where they were 100% passing and could have kids, why would they tell you?

Better not to know

What's the fucking point? When/If artificial wombs get that advanced why not just have one in your animepillow?

In the future we will be able to change race on a whim.

So even if White Genocide where to take place... it doesn't really matter. Who wouldn't want to be white?

Pop off James!

Kill yourself lolbertarian degenerate freak

this

If we have artficial wombs to deal with the ovarian jews, why should we tolerate cucks trying to turn into them?

if it isn't replicated by nature... we're wrong. Nature got all of this shit figured out for eons. Millions ago. We're just too stupid to think we're the stupid ones. But... I have to admit we are indeed part of nature and therefore in it's grand scheme of things so maybe degeneracy will lead us somewhere. It might be part of the whole universal plan kids.

that's fucking brilliance

the feathers of your pillow were made from caged unhappy birds... sweet dreams! I personally use bark for my pillows. No one gets hurt, except trees, and I wake up with neck pain. It's a win win for hippies!

There'll forever be a difference between someone born with a vagina and growing up as a little girl, and someone growing up while being deranged, hating his body, fucking up his body with hormones, and going through surgery.

What a weak repulsive monster

good question

if every part of noah's ark is replaced, is it still noah's ark?

what makes them mentally-defective?

As long as there is biopussy....why oh why would I want to fuck with mech pussy? First you assholes have to demote the mental illness that is

At that point I would rather buy an egg and grow my own baby in a lab before I had to make a contract to split half my shit with a basket case.

>all technology is wrong

stop using your computer then

If you are for all intensive purposes indistinguishable from a real girl, then you aren't trans anymore, you're a girl. The whole point of trans people and the main problem people have with them is that they are very easily distinguishable from the real thing.

I would prefer the person in op pic to be a trap over a tranny, I'm not looking to dilate some dude's wound with my dick.

wow! so progressive!

Honestly, I don't care what they do. There's bigger fish to fry than dealing with a tiny portion of the population.

Pop off James

Yes, now fuck off. None of that shit will ever exist anyway.
Why do you leftards even make such a big deal about those degenerates when they don't even represent 0.01% of the population in any given country? Shove your virtue signaling up your ass.

The fact that they think they are women when they are men? If I came to you and started barking and pissing on your leg while pretending to be a dog, would you consider me mentally stable?

POP OFF JAMES!

>problem with trans people

It's in their brains, not their loins.

We have the technology to have vagina transplants it's just morally wrong so we don't. You would have to clone a human and harvest their organs which is pretty fucked up but I could see like Thailand or China doing something like that. I'm sure it's much easier than a liver or heart transplant

no, i mean physiologically

you think children are born knowing what genders are?

Pop off James!

That's faggot shit user.

they're already working on growing organs in vitro

Just instill better values in women and put delusional men on testosterone with psychotherapy, holy shit.

You think children decide their chromosomes? Give your extra one back.

Mental defects are not necessarily physiological. I don't think gender disphoria has any physiologic symptoms

Source?

Nice. I hope we can grow lungs I love smoking but had to quit it fucked up my cardio too bad

this isn't political
what the fuck are you posting this shit here for

POP OFF JAMES!

they'll never pass. whether trying to act male or female, all they ever come off as is a caricature

they are all stuck in hell

that is a gross ass, would not fuck, -10/10

i think lungs are one of the easier ones. could be wrong though. for sure liver is the easiest one as of now

pop off james!

That adorable mousy face and freckles though hnng

Pop off
James

FPBP

I have no problem with them as long as they mind their own business and don't propagandize their way of life.

If they can truly transmogrify into a female then no, I wouldn't have a problem with them. Until then, they are just freaks with either a dick or a gaping wound where they got their dick turned inside out.

wtf? i was asking a serious question

>you think children are born knowing what genders are?

I think children are born knowing "this is me" in relation to their body. This is a basic requirement of any sentient animal.

The concept of "this is not me even though it's my body" is a kind of mental illness called "body dysmorphic disorder" and comes later.

Is that a guy or girl in that pic?

My penis says UNFF by my mind says WAIT since we're talking about trannies.

>Would you still have a problem with trans people if in the future with surgical advances we could make them 100% passing and also have cloned vagina transplants and artificial wombs?
WHY NOT JUST FUCK A WOMAN!

why don't you, basement dweller

>I would prefer the person in op pic to be a trap over a tranny, I'm not looking to dilate some dude's wound with my dick.
your first post had some wisdom to it so i shalt check thee with a double-(You)
is a man, james bond, look at the ass

>my mind says WAIT since we're talking about trannies.
I bet you get called a genius every day

why don't you like men with breasts???

You fat shits already got them, so what's wrong with perky ones on hot men??

If you could make actual, properly functioning sex organs instead of frankenparts. Then yeah, I might be able to get behind it.

Still probably wouldn't fix the mental illne- Oh shit FPBP

I thought so.

You'd still be a man, even if you had a vaginal transplant and shit, couldn't make eggs or have children, have periods etc. Also your chromosomes would still be XY and still have a mental illness so probably not. It would be like a human flesh pocket pussy.

Are their chromosomes male still? I'll compromise with you. If you can change literally every atom in their body to reflect an actual female, then fine. But until you can get their body to naturally produce female hormones by itself, become pregnant with a child, produce milk naturally, have sexual organs with all corresponding stimulating zones that actually work... then it's still just a dude trying to pass as a woman.

I'd still have a problem with them. Their body isn't the one that's fucked up, it's their brain. It's not a simple "they just have a female brain", anthropology does not support it but the pseudoscience of psychology does. Transsexuals have a higher rate of schizophrenia to the point that transsexualism is likely related to schizophrenia, they have an extremely suicide rate both post-op and pre-op that cannot be justified with "stigmas of society" because if that were true then it means they're all extremely mentally fragile as well; you arrive to the same spot.

Genetically they're still a man as well, and I guarantee if you could give yourself a fully working female body in the future a lot more people than just trannies would do it just for the pleasure of sexual degeneracy. Changing your body doesn't solve the problem either: many transsexuals report that they do not feel happy or fulfilled once they get their new body. It is not a physical problem.

>XY chromosomes
>real girl
Just come out of the closet already, faggot

Into the oven you go sodomite freak

This thread is now officially a /boipucci/ general

Psychological, user.

A robot that looks 100 percent like whatever is still a robot. Same with sex.