Why are white christian girls converting to islam?

why are white christian girls converting to islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUr5YuLptu0
youtube.com/watch?v=CT3_i5f2oUw
youtube.com/watch?v=YZOZlDjF5xU
youtube.com/watch?v=-JlkisV72os
youtube.com/watch?v=NnLLrBtUkIU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2J75yQKyk0
youtube.com/watch?v=X_W8mSlDb1E
youtube.com/watch?v=khVNZju_Dp4
youtube.com/watch?v=qYSQnjemIhE
youtube.com/watch?v=y7-i0Aj0dqM
youtube.com/watch?v=3hsRGmaNGa8
youtube.com/watch?v=wLn2436ozoY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>White

That's a jew.

It's trendy... they'll be Buddhist next month..

They're spooked

>now officially a mooslime
>bought an oppression scarf and 2 books
I brought a bra now I'm a girl (oh shit this is actually what they believe...)

Notice how its only ever women converting. Really makes you think

This. They're subverting culture. They don't actually care about Islam. Even if it was a white, it'd still be shilling for SJW for mudshits even if it's Achmed partner beat it to submission.

Answer.......they aren't. Shill thread. Saged.

shilling for SJW action for mudshits even if its*

Nobody is dumbass literally the whole world aside from backwards desert people despise islam and are waiting for the day that people wake up.

Get fucked with all these "why are based white women converting to islam" shill threads this is liked the 50th one I saw in the past 2 days.

Is this what that shill factory is really doing in it's spare time?

What's going to happen when your bosses find out you've been wasting time posting on Sup Forums, will they stone you?

Because they want to play the victim and want people to feel sorry for them so they get special treatment.

Remember when being bi aka: 'haha I kiss my girl friends all the time xDD', 'See? I'm different and I want to be treated with respect'
Then it went out of style.

Remember when third wave feminism peaked couple of years ago where they claim women are oppressed when in reality the same people are the most entitled cunts they can possibly be.
Now feminism is so saturated in media that they feel the need to move on to something new and fresh.

Now with mass immigration Islam become popular and it's women are treated like dogs so these white women sees it as an opportunity to latch on to these minority and say they fight for these oppressed women's right when in reality it's all about spotlighting themselves and wants attention.

Give a couple of years when this shit goes down and 5 years from now these same group of women will claim they are transnigger.

Because they are attention whores. Look at me me me... and cause they want to be the perpetual victim living in a self fulfilling prophecy of victim-hood.

Islam is the true religion, it's the fastest growing religion by converts in the west. Men are also converting, people are coming to the senses and (((they))) are getting worried.

Thats the Canadian girl living in Japan right?

>christian girls
You mean white feminist sjw's that want to virtue signal

But lots of muslim refugees are converting to Christianity

> 1 post by this ID
> no stats
fml, where are the baiters and shills that took pride on their activity?
this is just classless, low level, roach style, not even decent trolling
you demote this board to plebbit or, god forbid, twatter level

yea bro, it does make you think.

Women is how Christianity spread. Read the history. It was women nagging the ever-loving shit out of their husbands until they converted cause they didn't give a fuck

dat bitch ain't white.

>girl
user, i......

Big heart, small brain, heaps of hatred for fathers.

Japs are Muslim now.

Why are white liberal girls converting to Islam*

Same reason that they defend Islam, liberals love that shitty religion.

There's all kinds of ways to manipulate people. Religion is like the oldest, most plebe-tier form of manipulation there is. Works very well on the dumb.

Because it's trendy.

islam is based and alpha, wh*tes are beta and like to wear girls clothing

Not just white girls, but men, too, Brother.

All the world shall soon bow to Allah, the most merciful.

They're stupid.

Because they were never Christian in the first place you filthy pig.

Frankly, if it boosts White birth rates I'm all for it. Converting liberals to Islam may prove a stealthy way to destroy feminism and cultural Marxism which is the greatest threat to the White race at the moment.

As long as we get traditional stay at home moms back I don't give a fuck if they pray to Allah or Thor.

Because they don't have to think for themselves. islam is morality for people who have no willpower and no self control. Usually these people are the inbred retards of africa and middle east but it seems to also be appealing to lazy westerners.

It's mostly roasties in their 30s converting to islam, barely any at that.

>white christian girls converting to islam?

Because white women are more likely to have rape fantasies than POC.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUr5YuLptu0

youtube.com/watch?v=CT3_i5f2oUw

youtube.com/watch?v=YZOZlDjF5xU

youtube.com/watch?v=-JlkisV72os

youtube.com/watch?v=NnLLrBtUkIU

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2J75yQKyk0

youtube.com/watch?v=X_W8mSlDb1E

youtube.com/watch?v=khVNZju_Dp4

youtube.com/watch?v=qYSQnjemIhE

youtube.com/watch?v=y7-i0Aj0dqM

youtube.com/watch?v=3hsRGmaNGa8

btfo

S A L T
A
L
T

"“Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘There he is,’ don’t believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones. See, I have warned you about this ahead of time.

“So if someone tells you, ‘Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,’ don’t bother to go and look. Or, ‘Look, he is hiding here,’ don’t believe it! For as the lightning flashes in the east and shines to the west, so it will be when the Son of Man comes. Just as the gathering of vultures shows there is a carcass nearby, so these signs indicate that the end is near.

“Immediately after the anguish of those days,

the sun will be darkened,
the moon will give no light,
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.

And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world—from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven."
>Matthew 24:23-31

Because it's trendy and it shows that you support the struggle of poor Muslim POC oppressed by the heteronormative white supremacist society we built.
Also they most likely weren't Christian to begin with

Yeah, it makes you realize women actually don't want a nice caring guy who pays her way. She wants to be dominated.

>pop-culture/mk-ultra

>wh-why don't girls ever go for a nice Christian guy like me?

>ppl convert to islam
>its the end of da wurld !!

MUHAMMAD IS BURNING UP IN HELL!

YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!

YOU SICK! SICK! RELIGION OF HATE!

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!

LOOK AT YOUR BOOK OF HATE!

YOU KILLED CHARLIE!

YOU KILLED IN KENYA!

THE QURAN IS LIES FROM SATAN!

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL YOU WICKED DESPICABLE MUSLIM!

IT IS FALSE!

YOU WILL BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!

>youtube.com/watch?v=wLn2436ozoY

Stepping up their game in the oppression Olympics. Nothing more.

>posting christ-chan

fuck off maldraw

>worships 3 gods
>thinks hes gonna make it

social programming. you need to lurk more, shitskin.
don't forget to sage shit threads.

>"He disliked nearly all women and especially the young and pretty ones who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party the swallowers of slogans the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy."

Bible says women are to be subservient under men. Invalid argument.

Because the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white.

because terrorism works

attention

literally anything women do is for attention

>I brought a bra now I'm a girl (oh shit this is actually what they believe...)

Women are hard wired to betray the tribe. It is simply evolution, it allows them to survive. They'd rather live and make a muslim baby than be killed by muslim invaders.

No redpilled Christian men to keep them in line

>Why are women so fickle

GEE

>flag
Get out Muhammed

I'm a non-trinitarian, piggy.

Repent and believe in Christ.

>John 3:16-21
"“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

“There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son. And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants.”"

Hallelujah!

>ride cock carousel since you were 11
>go to clubs and get drunk every night
>have multiple abortions
>have done everything your corrupt little mind could think about
>hit the wall
>realize that chad no longer wants you
>Think "how can I trick people into thinking I was always a good girl?"
>Christianity is "too judgmental" and there is no excitement in marrying some goodie two shoes beta Christian man.
>Ah! I can become a muslim and marry some guy and I can then pretend to be this good girl and virtue signal
>People will "RESPECT" me

And that's where it all comes from. Any of you muslim guys looking at white women who "converted" you better realize that she probably has more STD's then a san francisco bath house.

>alhamdulillah
>what's it like in new York city

i used to think it was this.i wish it was this. but it's not

kek absolutely this. just wait until they find out what muslims do to apostates...

>h-honey ive been thinking... I dont want to be muslim anymore
>ahmed: ALLAHU ACKBAR! ALLAHU ACKBAR
>police: murder? what murder? i didnt see any murder. it looks like this poor woman has fallen down the stairs and landed neck-first on this rusty, curved knife. this just goes to show how women in our society are actually more likely to blah blah blah.

dumb slits dont realise that you cant just leave islam without going into the witness protection program.

Besides what this guy said, it's also for the same reason they date niggers, and not Asians, Spics, and Indians. Niggers are at the bottom of the racial totem pole and is a guarantee to piss off daddy. Asians and Indians are almost a guarantee sucess and Spics are a 50/50 hit or miss. A white daddy will tolerate an Asian, Indian, or Spic if they are sucessful. But Niggers are guaranteed to be failures and will piss off daddy.

Muslims are the niggers of the religion world and they want to piss off daddy.

retardation and monster parents

There is only one God.

good thing im a non-trinitarian too :^)

this, they DID go buddhist in the 60s-00s, they'll be anything except whatever daddy is

It's simple, Islam offers them a cop out on failure, now that women have convinced themselves they need to be as successful as men, which they never will be, they convert to islam so all the failure can be put back on men, if they're poor - husbands fault, miserable -
husbands fault, hungry - husbands fault, allowing women to avoid all the responsibilities they pretended they wanted.

Also it shows their inherently dumb, sheeplike nature

Im related to this girl.
This
Melbourne Aus
This
This

it won't boost birth rates, she's doing it for twitter likes and social acceptance. she needs to be shamed for converting to a religion that is literally more genocidal than nazism.

people who go out on the streets and do this sort of thing are assholes who are too hyped up on gospel and try to avoid as many things that could POSSIBLY lead to sin. As a christian myself, they are very annoying because people think we are all like this.

Nice digits. Checked.

>that gif

Your religion is violent and aggressive.

REPENT OR YOU'RE GOING TO BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!

Yes, in fact that's exactly what they believe.

Religion is not immune to free market of ideas. Islam is more attractive to them.

Because the elitist left have constantly set the tone that it would be a morally superior thing to do.

> Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old girl
> BULLSHIT!

Wow thanks for your rebuttal, woman.

>THE QURAN IS LIES FROM SATAN!

You know, most of the Qur'an is just a rewritten version of the Bible.

You should rape her seeing as her newfound faith promotes incest and rape

We're just doing our job as Christians trying to save souls.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs

>Matthew 28
"Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him—but some of them doubted!

Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”"

That picture becomes extremely irrelevant once you realize that Stalin was atheist.

Same reason white christian boys are converting to girls. Attention whoring and mental illness.

give us the details then, user. does she go through fads often? did you tell her that she will get hunted down and murdered if she leaves the religion? this is not a meme, they will kill her for realsies.

because they never were Christian

1 John 2:19

leave your idols repent for your blasphemy

its not too late

ergo: lies from satan

MOOHAMED WAS A PEDOPHILE AND A RAPIST!

MOOHAMED IS GOING BURNING IN HELL!

HIS FLESH IS SEARING IN HELL!

Rewritten is the keyword there user. Thanks for making his point.

Checked

>hard R
savage

They were never Christian. Most of them were raised by shitty secular single mothers and given no guidance or moral grounding. They're attracted to the strict rigidity and discipline Islam provides. Same reason the majority of white male converts are autistic freaks with barely a tentative connection to their native society who desperately crave the ritual behavior and unwaivering rules with the other small fraction being normal guys thinking they can get laid for it.

Attention

>an arab
m8 ive been to the middle east and seen your brethren. never in my life have i seen anything like what i witnessed over there. rampant, and i do mean rampant, institutional sexual abuse of young boys. and the inbreeding, my lord the inbreeding, a large portion of the arab population is like...strangely uncoordinated due to inbreeding. its funny but also kind of grotesque to watch them try to do physical tasks, like they will try to kick a ball thats on the ground and somehow kick with the wrong leg and end up somehow facing the wrong direction. its bizarre, almost like what theyre trying to get their body to do is the opposite of what happens. arms flailing about, big retarded knobbly kneed motherfuckers. anyone ever see arabs trying to play sports or do anything remotely physical? jesus its bad.

Digits of Truth. Checked.

Not an argument also not arab

Women are basically birds, if you want them then appeal to their friends.

B8

well then youre an arab at heart.

still not an argument

then you are as dumb as them
yelling makes more yelling and conflict
talking to someone on a personal level makes a bond and understanding
not saying dont talk about your beliefs, im saying you're doing it in literally the worst way possible and it doesnt have any effect