The Skeptic Community

How can one Internet community be as based as the Skeptics?
Their thought leaders consist of some fo the greatest minds of our time.

>Based Amazing Atheist.

>Unbeaten ShoeOnHead

>the Transgender Paragon of Virtue, Blair White.

>Sargon the man who never met an idea or a sandwich he didn't like and is the exemplar of a fence sitting centrism.

>Warski, a scrawny and ugly Jew perhaps, but an intellectual giant who can laugh at anyone who disagrees with him.

>And the ringer. The one that takes down channels and snitches to employers on people that he disagrees with. Kraut and Tea.

They have BTFO of the SJWs and now they are BTFO of the Alt Right.

Is there anything this band of heroes cannot do?

Who is next on the chopping block of the Skeptics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNcAHCc0-w&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ja1g0GswoU&t=163s
youtube.com/watch?v=i63_kAw3WmE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m31s
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
twitter.com/Sugar_Tits_Bear
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sargon the man who never met an idea or a sandwich he didn't like and is the exemplar of a fence sitting centrism.
hahaha, cuck and tea tried to get red fired, he is a SJW

They are making society safe by attacking the jobs of those with wrong think.

The Skeptics are like a modern day Army of Renaissance savants and geniuses.

Take this response video by the Skeptics hit man, Kraut. He does not care that everyone hates him. He does not care that his Youtube channel is finished. He does not care that the overwhelming comments are calling him a prick.

He just keeps on going in his fake RP accent and attacks the "little nazi bitch."

With him, Wartski and Amazing Atheist. How can they lose?

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNcAHCc0-w&t=2s

They offer NO solution to the problem of demographic decline and opening deny the scientific evidence for race.

They will not win. They will go the way of the smug atheists of the 00's.

This is what we call "trying too hard".

Based Amazing Atheist has transformed into one of the leaders of the Skeptics.
As well, Kraut will take down anyone who disagrees with the Skeptics are provides scientific proof that contradicts their ingroup ideology.

They will dominate.

Im not at all impressed by the septic sceptic community.

They are holocaust believers, defend anything the establishment stands for, such as the official narrative of 9/11.
Also they redicule any and all parapsychological phenomena incuding ethno-religious concepts.

All in all they are as destructive as the Jewish community is. If not worse, and that means something.

Well it's important that people know that the "skeptics" are SJW-lite.

I love them all they completely btfo of sjws

They are SJWs

TAA isn't really a "skeptic" he is just a leftist. He isn't a centrist at all, and neither are his normie audience who all love Bernie Sanders.

Also the like/dislike bar on Kraut's latest video was awful and the entire comment section was shitting on him hard. I think he is already done.

The Skeptics are sceptical of all thought that goes against the narrative.
No matter the science.
No matter the facts.
If it is in someway not sanctioned by SJW tier ingroup approval of the SC then it must be laughed at and mocked.

00:57 mark to see the power that the Skeptic Community has when it comes to denial.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ja1g0GswoU&t=163s

I really, really want to watch Blaire White fuck Sh03 with her throbbing, rock hard lady cock.

i unironically like kraut and tea. i don't care that he's not 14/88, his videos reach far more normies than of the others could. these are types of people that actually redpill people, that are easier to pass along without getting called a "nazi genocidal maniac" so easily. hate it or like it, that's the truth.

There's no true such thing (1:31)

youtube.com/watch?v=i63_kAw3WmE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m31s

Hi Kraut.
I was wondering where you were hiding out now that you are one of the most hated men on the Internet.

Well done.

Keep the science denying and scepticism coming.

This

>smol peener
is this some kind of light trick?

The only good ones of these YouTubers are TL;DR, Harmful Opinions, No Bullshit, and maybe Bearing.

I dont lump Molynex in with the rest.

See Micro Penis here.
No wonder he is so angry. I would hate God too if he made me as dickless as the Amazing Atheist.

Sorry forgot the link
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

are you... using that as an argument against atheism?

>NO solution
implying having the moral highground while you are getting replaced isn't the final solution :^)

sugar tits is a hapa.

link related
twitter.com/Sugar_Tits_Bear

This fat pig is a very good argument against atheism.

I think K&T fanboys doxed and threatened/harassed a based gril on hid comment section. I saw this coming a mile away so I screenshotted it. The entire 50+ thread was deleted (by herself/by Kraut&Teeth?) After she complained about it.