So a friend was shot and killed by a security officer the other day

So a friend was shot and killed by a security officer the other day.

Someone told me That everyone we know should write a letter to the county sheriff, DA, and so on. I talked with a family member about this. they said we should write letters for character reference.

Iv'e never written a letter to my representative, or even a old friend...

would anyone please share info of what this letter should look like or be structured. what verbiage should we use? and so on.

please help
#Justice4JoseMoreno

Other urls found in this thread:

kptv.com/story/35946697/man-killed-in-salem-parking-lot-shooting
flashalert.net/id/salempolicedept
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He dindu nuffin

Rip in peace

My condolences
Don't write an angry letter but let them know how you feel if you know what I mean

As BLM has shown that shit won't make a difference.

>JoseMoreno

BLM never does anything that makes sense.

>He a good boy, on he way to church, just turning he life around, aspiring cartel enforcer, loved to dance

Immigration status: Deported as fuck

this is good advice, be firm-willed but make it seem like you have a deathwish for the guard

>So a friend was shot and killed by a security officer the other day.

Sorry to hear that. (Unless of course you friend was acting to endanger life or property in a manner which would justify the application of legal force to prevent. In which case I'm just sad to hear that he would do such a thing.)

>Someone told me That everyone we know should write a letter to the county sheriff, DA, and so on. I talked with a family member about this. they said we should write letters for character reference.

What are you trying to accomplish? Understanding this will guide your actions. If that can be best served by s letter:
- greet the recipient and briefly introduce yourself
- describe the situation succinctly
- state what you desire to accomplish
- recommend a course of action for the recipient to follow
- summarise

If this is news information to you and not merely a kind of educational amnesia brought on by trauma, your next letter should be to the board of education demanding your money back for your elementary education; they apparently did not teach you basic skills.

*don't*

>JoseMoreno
not your personal army, fuck off.

Jose Moreno? One less shit skin in the country

Everything depends on information you omitted.

kptv.com/story/35946697/man-killed-in-salem-parking-lot-shooting
Sounds like police refused to arrest the security guard or charge him after viewing the video surveillance. Guess what that means.

He was a good boy

After an extensive investigation that included multiple interviews, review of video surveillance, and consultation with the District Attorney's Office, Gregory Weston Capwell was arrested by Salem Police Detectives this afternoon on the charge of Murder.

My mistake looks like they arrested him today.
flashalert.net/id/salempolicedept

makes sense.

the guard folloed them for an hour in a vehicle from his post (WaMu) after telling them to leave cause he pissed in a bush. then tazered him, then shot him twice in the chest in front of two witnesses. So.. ya. it should be clear he was murdered with intent. Just in case some bullshit lets this filth off with a warning. we want to do whatever we can to get him prosecuted to the fullest extent.

how'd you do that?

never heard of this website

hello yes im retarded much like you and i dont understand simple concepts like how to post a reply or write a letter could you please help me learn how to properly punctuate my thoughts because until then i dont think we can have a proper discourse

hello hi yes its me again you arent responding to me i can only assume because of your very large and obvious mental handy cap perhaps thats why you have not offered any advice on how to properly punctuate my thoughts

Thanks for the link.

>So a friend was shot and killed by a security officer the other day.
You mean those security officers that patrol their own plot of land and shoot illegal trespassers?

shoot the security guard in revenge and cause the Great White Uprising

the guard patrols WaMu, shot him at denny's dummy