twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

The roles reversed in this video.

Those russians are acting like niggers.

and the 88 say the truth. Fucking god damn slavic fucking niggers

Shut the fuck up Ahmed

The gay pedo nigger should go back to Africa you insufferable britcuck

This is evil

This didn't really seem serious to me. It looks like they just got some random foreign exchange student and offered to give him money to make some kind of homoerotic YouTube video for views. These kids don't look or sound like gopniks because if they were, and they really did have a problem with that black, they would just film him getting beat up or destroyed.

What I wanna know is what the fuck is up with the kitten

>its ok to abuse this person if we say hes a pedo with no evidence

quite the dank meme

>Slavs show uptight black boi how to have a good time.

They should be thanking him, really.

No sympathy for niggers in white homelands. None. I don't care if he's a pedo or gay, or whatever. He's a fucking nigger, and they deserve to be driven out of our lands by any means necessary.

We'll, these russian subhumans are actually the niggers in this video.
Niggers should be shipped to africa, where they belong and shot, when they resist deportation. No need for unnecessary torture and humiliation.
As civilized aryan i despise such shameful behaviour.

You shut the fuck up bubba. Civilsed people don't act like this.

That's not an excuse for nigger behaviour.

Im okay with this since its a faggot, it it was just because if he were black, it would be sad.
Niggers > fags.

>giving him a watermelon
Doesn't look like abuse to me.

All kikes and faggots need to be exterminated.

I agree. Aryans deal with problems stoically.

Kill yourself cuck

They lured him be pretending to be a young boy on the Internet. It's like catch a predator but Russian style

Nobody cares about your sensibilities and feelings cuck

True sodomites are the lowest of the low

Torture is degenerate nigger behavior

Put a 9 between the eyes and be done with it.

Fuck slavs, after raping Berlin they have no right to associate themselves with Nazism and its ideals

Gas everyone in this video.

>muh civilized behavior

Found the cuck go back to tumblr queer you are not welcome here

Have some fucking decency and self respect. People who act like this are no better than niggers. I bet you're not even white. Show us your flag pussy.

That's not abuse, that's his culture

Sounds pretty gay.

>They lured him be pretending to be a young boy on the Internet. It's like catch a predator but Russian style

But what was the point of the kitten, and the talk in the room with some guy's mom coming out? And the fake boxing match? Honestly it all plays out like a weird youtube joke some group of friends would put together rather than an actual nigger getting lynched.

You are just a pussy numale betacuck queer. Go get your testosterone levels checked freak. I shit on your fake notion of "civility"

Is literally every single Brit such a spineless fucking pussy? Christ no wonder why you're being ravaged by 3rd world barbarians and willingly spread your ass cheeks for them. Fucking faggot. God I hate britcucks.

That is the weirdest russian video i ever saw

Non-white shitskin confirmed

It is supposed to be humorous. And they don't really torture him just rough him up a little. I found it hilarious but I forgot nu/pol/ is full of effeminate numales these days

>Torture is degenerate nigger behavior
Yea, Nazi Germany was very anti-torture

that wasnt torture although he did look uncomfortable thru the whole thing
russians are weird and i guess they were having a fun time with him, nothing harmful

Someone's pretty edgy tonight.

so rly you are no different to the detroit hoodrats you rail against..its people like you that push so many to the insane left in the first place

>the solution to the nigger problem is for us to become niggers

Fuck off you 56% inbred mongrel.

Stay triggered you hysterical queer I enjoy your tears. Pathetic domesticated meek faggot. What happened did this video trigger your memories from when you were bullied in school? LMAO kill yourself genetic failure

Kind of blue balling me here man I really wanted to see some nigger getting tortured

>cuck
>beta
>faggot
Get some new material dude

Those guys used to be a lot more hardcore in the 90s outright murdering dozens of illegal immigrants sodomites and other degenerates. Google combat 18 Russia.

Dont put this shit on us fag this white male is ur people lol

This should happen to all sodomites of all races. LYNCH ALL FAGGOTS NOW!

>6 posts by this ID

Yeah he mad. Those threads are great because they expose all the cucks from reddit lurking.

Why don't you go out and do it then?

Too much of a pussy?

If niggers did this to only pedophiles i would change and apologize for everything ive ever said

>imagine being this butthurt that you have folders full of niggers and liberals

I can't imagine how pathetic your life must be user. When was the last time your left the house?

Okay, should have added "Unless for vital intel" to make up for the sub 80 iq mongoloids

With the exception of a few psychopaths here and there like Mengele, Nazis did not torture. Executions sure, but nothing "cruel and unusual" (by real standards, not current day cuck standards.

Help make the white race be more supreme by killing yourself

No balls to kill him but balls enough to chimp out on him.

There is nothing wrong with getting fucked by your girlfriends strap on. You guys ever tried it?

Your concern trolling is pathetic cuck. What's next? Calling me a virgin? Pls keep bumping the thread more people need to see what an effeminate deranged faggot you are. Literally chimping out over some gay pedophile nigger getting roughed up in Russia.

>Is literally every single Brit such a spineless fucking pussy?
in my experience, almost all of them yes. it's embarrassing, especially in a public setting where they try to act "alpha" as though they're reading from script and suddenly realize that Aussie women are actually more "alpha" than they are.

I don't agree with this at all. These kinds of threads are where you can discern which Sup Forumsack is a normal dude and which is an autist larping as a normal person.

so based, torturing mentally ill people.

>still replying
>still mad

No, but that's because I'm a fat virgin that lives in my parents basement

This is old as shit and is consensual and proof he's a pedo? Putin's a pedo. Kiss of putin youtube video. Russia has a fuck ton of aids. Needs truvada but that's too gay. He looks like this guy's kid
>when you gotta clam dig this far back in meme history
Your ideology is rotting on the vine as we speak

topkek
Based Ivan.

Nah, I'm different than them by a long shot. You have no idea how stupid you seem making arguments like that. Stick around and learn some shit.

>faggot flag

It's called hazing you bitch, it's part of the college experience. If the nigger doesn't like it he can go back.

Dude, get out there and find some girl to fuck your boi pucci.

You are the one chimping out in my thread you subhuman britkike.

I think it's mostly lolbertarians and faggot weeaboos from brit/pol/. But yeah Britcuck men are giant fags and pussies

Yeah we need to protect those based gay nigger pedophiles from the evil Russians!!!!

All sodomites are pedos. Look at (((Milo))) for example.

How is it "based" to torture and humiliate an defenseless creature?
If they have any proofs that he is a pedophile, why not bring him to authorities so a proper trial can be set up?

but, Milo is based

KEK, PRAISE THE GOD EMPORER!

>russians
>white
kek

pol wants a race war but when whites attack blacks they go nuts and say that's wrong!111

That black guy didn't really do anything wrong? The whites were the niggers in this one.

Living in a cucced country.
But i honestly hope you contract aids you degenerative sodomite.

>You shut the fuck up bubba. Civilsed people don't act like this.
>still buying into the civilized aka over socialized meme
You're going to get your shit fucked up someday soon

It's just one nigger in Bongistan.

Found the kike.

Nice, Ivan has the right idea when it comes to niggers

So many pussies around here. I had a good laugh while watching this Video.

Nobody cares about your opinion you subhuman weeaboo faggot manchild

Checked

>russian neo-nazis
I always chuckle when I hear that one.

>liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
kek

i dont know the moon speak so i cant even tell if OP just made up the claim the sambo is a pedo or not. not even sure if this is just their version of jack ass or not

but i am pretty sure this is why it was so easy for america to spread aids in russia. why would you even intentionally let one of those things in your house? sure your thinking well "im not going to fuck it" but there is a interesting case with bayer in which they distributed drugs with aids and the families caught it and i doubt 100% of rich guys rape their kids and they were not taking the medicine.

i will put it this way there was a guy on the news telling people they wont get ebola as long as you dont eat poop you find on a subway and nobody called him on how stupid that is. this is in america it wasnt west africa

It's just nu/pol/ faggots and reddit shills. Who else would defend a literal gay pedo nigger?

liveleak.com/view?i=1fb_1369524978

He shows up to fuck a 15 year old. What's so confusing about this shit?

lol fucking niggers they chimp out everywhere

>wanting to kill niggas

FUKEN BASED

no he fucking isnt, cringy kekistani summerfags

This made my day

>be me
>leaf
>in college
>relentlessly bullied
>too beta to tell anyone
>say "Oh ya everyone has had this done to them." Everytime someone burns my 800$ a month goverment owned textbook.
>decide to try out for volleyball team
>in showers after tryouts
>Jamal and Muhammad take turns pounding my tight little sub 5'8 100 pound twink body.
>tell everyone "This is normal, just college things."
>they pound my asshole every practice, burn my books, break into my apartment, steal my food.
>tell everyone "This is normal."
>Call conservatives on the internet racists for not wanting mass immigration
>get raped twice a week, eventually a dindu from Algeria bombs my shitty liberal arts college. The rapes stop for a couple of days
>Jamal says if I tell anyone he'll make sure I'm pissing put of my ass for the next month.
>Eventually say "Fuck immigrants" on Facebook.
>get arrested
>all because I thought everyone was harassed and raped in college by dindus and towel heads.

in Russia, niggers know their place.

it's weird seeing that picture without Jameth's NO NIGGERS on it

Fuck niggers! Either tend my field or fucking hang

t. Southerner

>nigger vs a bunch of white niggers

>88
The numbers speak truth. Russians really are savages

this

Welp, Cletus. Looks like you're tending your own field now. Get the tractor ready for your uncle Billy, mom and I have to go apply for food stamps again.

Do we have to come down and burn your farm house again, cletus?

Why do you subhuman faggots on this board constantly talk shit about blacks acting like niggers, but when whites act like niggers you relate 100%? This is why you're pathetic, lonely lives will never change lmao

Russians are white niggers.

We should have listened to Patton and carved a nuclear hellscape all the way from Moscow to Vladivostok when we had the chance.

Why does this make me feel joy? I felt angry when the races were reversed

looks like times are changing boys

that white kid this happened to didn't do anything to deserve what he got
if this nigger showed up to poopdick a child then this is alot less than he should be getting

>liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
>initiating you foreign man into your group via ritual
>teach him russian
>give him a beer
>"torture"

Ruski here, totally agree. Civilised people don't act this way. Civilised people report dangerous behavior, and it's up to the courts and officially appointed executioners to take care of the rest. However, since when are civilised people and just courts easy to come by?
Sometimes it's up to the people to serve justice, just not by lowering themselves and abandoning justice altogether.