/auspol/ Fuck The Monarchy Edition

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-29/bill-shorten-renews-push-for-australia-to-become-a-republic/8754948

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tEIo4
s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Singapore
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-29/one-nation-mp-angry-over-lack-of-welcome-to-country-at-diggers/8755530
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
rt.com/viral/397837-australia-muslim-women-sperm/
humanrights.gov.au/complaints/make-complaint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived that for you
archive.is/tEIo4

>01:50:53
>01:51:19
h-he's fast..

fpbp

If I have to choose, I stay stick with the Bong inbreds. Our politicians are shit tier, fucked if I want a Labor cuck or a Liberal stooge as my President.

Good job mate.

Don't wanna give that abc any ad revenue

There are literally no good arguments for being a republic other than simply not liking having a queen

Islam is an australian religion, why can't you racists accept that?

s m h.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/51-billion-budget-bonus-in-greens-plan-to-curb-negative-gearing-20170728-gxkrz4.html

Why are the greens the only party that wants to do something about housing affordability?

fuck bill shorten

I love how asshurt australians get about archiving their 30% commie propaganda center.

I'll keep doing it.

There are simply no good arguments for having a queen.

It burns me up knowing that my tax money goes to the fucking rabid leftists at the ABC.

One nation and Bob Katter want to do something about it too. And their plan involves fewer mussies

>There are simply no good arguments for having a queen.
A cursory look at the scum we elect is argument enough to keep the monarchy.

Funny, which language did you use to type that?

Has it occurred to you that the ABC is not left wing but in fact you're so far gone you've lost the ability to recognise objective reporting?

Let's not get carried away with the 'Her Majesty' crap. The queen is fairly useless and that is why it is good to keep her around. Look to the US to see how fucked up a Presidential system can be.

Nah, it's pretty obviously leaning left. Tony Abbott literally boycotted QandA and won an election, so obviously the swinging voter in the swinging electorate doesn't think much of abc

Has it occurred to you that you are an absolute fucking moron? I doubt you have the self awareness necessary to realize how retarded you really are.

You want our country to run like America, with a presidency? Get rid of the flag and have a president of Australia? Slap your lefty mother in the mouth you cunt for raising you like this.

Being a republic doesn't mean being America. In a lot of countries, the President is a ceremonial role, sometimes not even paid.

I imagine an Australian Republic would simply be making the Governor General elected.

We don't have to change the flag, we can still goto the Commonwralth games and we'll have to change the currency when Betty dies anyway.

When Australia goes republic the first elected president will be muslim or chinese.

Abbott boycotted QandA after winning the election and then was removed as PM pretty quickly.
That doesn't show the ABC to be left wing either.

See

If the President is purely ceremonial why bother then? Waste all that money on a referendum so that we can elect some stooge who spends his days doing fuck all but greeting dignitaries, opening ceremonies and getting his photo taken for the newspapers.
We have the Royals to do that user.

If you're really keen we can do what Singapore does and rotates the ethnicity of the presidency. Currently they're electing a Malaysian for President.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Singapore

Another reason to keep the Royals is that it helps connect us to our history.

>Greens doing anything about housing affordability
>When they want even more mass immigration

Fuck off

Referendums don't cost anything to hold if you hold them at the same time as a general election.
The royals don't live here.

So we sever a cultural link that has been with us from the start, in exchange for what exactly? Not having a Queen? So we are trading someone from our history that has a ceremonial role, to another person that has a ceremonial role and is voted in by the idiot populace? Brilliant, I'll call the ABC now and they can pitch the idea yet again. And we will vote against it again, like we have being doing since before you were born.

Dude you are talking to a person who is trying to tell us that the ABC isn't a den of regressive leftists. I don't think you'll get much sense out of him/her/xir.

Any economic analysis shows that housing affordability became a problem when Howard introduced a tax discount on capital gains. The highest immigration rate in Australian history happened after WWII and made little difference to the housing price.
Blaming foreigners on the housing affordability problem is exactly what the rich landlords and (((property developers))) want. Don't be a manipulated moron.

>The royals don't live here.
So what?

>Tfw you're anti monarchist but you vote support the Queen because gooks and shitskins want a Republic to distance us further from our Anglo roots

#1 reason I don't want us to be a Republic is faggots like Kike Shorten will make us change the flag to some Abo shit

Do it. Gaybc is 100% shitcunt tier

I was actaually overseas during the 1999 referendum, the only time the republic question was out to the nation. It was also put like this:
>To alter the Constitution to establish the Commonwealth of Australia as a republic with the Queen and Governor-General being replaced by a President appointed by a two-thirds majority of the members of the Commonwealth Parliament.
A question obviously designed to be answered with "no"

If we become a republic it will just be an excuse to subvert things even worse. Will be abo shit in everything and they will make multicultralism a state religion

Look we get it, our government sucks balls, but replacing the Queen with a President won't help unfuck Canberra... in fact it very well might make things worse.

Don't be so unpatriotic. We should be ruled by one of our own, not some inbred slag whose wealth derives from her ancestors delusional belief in divine right.

This. 90% chance the grass isn't greener on the other side.

shorten is such a faggot, but so is turncuck, all the other parties are basically memes.

we really are fucked.

Oh look, Another useless aussist thread

How is it a 90% chance?

Thanks for your contribution.

>How is it a 90% chance?
When was the last time a government initiative didn't end in near total disaster? Australia succeeds despite our so called leaders, not because of them.

I don't see how becoming a Republic is going to make any of the progressive stuff less worse then it already is. It's more likely it'll just accelerate and become worse and worse faster than it would in our current situation. Anyone have a scenario where being a Republic would stop that shit?

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-29/one-nation-mp-angry-over-lack-of-welcome-to-country-at-diggers/8755530
Even One Nation support Aboriginals now. You should just grow up.

Four year fixed terms and no Crown reserve powers means the shit cunts get less oversight you nong. How about that?

He's right, though. It's all about distancing us from explicitly white symbols and chacing the ethnic vote

you aren't currently "ruled" by the british monarch you retarded ape, the british monarch has no power

why are republicans always such mongoloids? do they actually believe that the queen of england runs their lives? do they not know the difference between de jure power and de facto power? apparently not

Public education turned out alright.
Medicare is really good despite LNP efforts to destroy it.
The police are good, we have a very low crime rate.
Superannuation was a great invention by the government.

I could go on forever really.

One Nation are a bunch of cucks, though. Still hoping Fortutude gets some Soldiers of Odin and True Blue goys into senate next election

Absofuckinglutely, at least the monarchy sort of grounds us in tradition. It also helps reinforce our connection to the old country. Lose the monarchy and it is open season on what it is that defines Australia.

Enjoy this abomination being our next flag then faggot. 0% chance it won't incorporate Abos in it some how.

I don't want to be a constitutional monarchy anymore
Only a full theocratic monarchy is good

So your stance is just based on hatred of our British ancestry. Interesting. When I say "ours", I mean 90% of the people in this thread. Perhaps not you

>we have a very low crime rate
TOP KEK

4 year fixed terms are a seperate issue (but if you support election campaigns every 18 months like we have no you should be deported) and Crown protections as you put it would simply be transferred to an elected President, who will even be a resident.

>That flag

Absolutely revolting.

Always was and always will be Aboriginal land.

Sup Forums is a christian board, and the royal family derive their right to rule directly from the will of God.

This has been tested and proven in battle.

you're not able to disprove their divine right, because your too much of a faggit to challenge them.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
This is undeniably the pinnacle of Australian culture.

Technically the royal family are heretics.

Looks good. This is the sort of flag a real nation would have and not some client state of a waning European power.

If you don't feel a fringe of embarrassment every time you see another country's flag taking up a full quarter of our own you're a cuck. You claim to be a patriot but really you love being the subject of a foreign power.

Housing did increase in price in the post WWII era. It was literally the era when the concept of the "Great Australian Dream" came into existence.

Housing being valuable isn't the problem. It's when demand increases for housing faster than new houses are built, year after year, decade after decade, that there's the problem.

Agree Howard didn't help, but the roots of the problem were already there before he came in

not posting the real version

Catholics were a mistake

>christianity was a mistake

>pol/ is a christian board
This. And Australia is a nation founded on solid Christian principles. We should try and keep it that way.

>abos had no concept of ownership
>our land

and having the abo flag on ours isn't being cucked? would rather have a flag that represents white australia on our flag then one representing boongs

>christcuckery
wew

Piss off mate.

>still being this cucked by the soviet unions policy of state atheism

*tips fedora*

No, they lost the land.

If they wanted to keep it they should have fought for it harder, like every other civilisation that has defended itself from invaders.

Pic is my eye because apparently my ethnicity was important to this discussion, I can't be bothered finding you posted it.

>Tradition
>Connection
These are the same intangible, fairy tale concepts Aboriginals use to talk about the land. This is why your argument for the Monarchy is utterly worthless.

It should be open season to define Australia. As a nation, Australia should be defined by Australians who fucking live here.

>rt.com/viral/397837-australia-muslim-women-sperm/

>He advised Australian men to “better go choose a plot for yourself at your local cemetery” and “if you can’t afford it, commit suicide.”

Pic related is the head of the halal certification board in Australia.

>humanrights.gov.au/complaints/make-complaint

Fill out the form. Don't be a disappointment to Australia.

>Catholics were a mistake

MY

MATE

>No, they lost the land.

This, the aboriginals are a conquered people, they should accept this and get on with their lives, they have the same opportunity as everyone else.

fuck me, that bottle must have been sunblasted for years.

>christcuck ausfailian education
wew.

This guys a retard because he doesn't realise the same decline was also seen in Australian Muslims.

I want a flag that represents Australians, not one that represents Britain.
Putting the sun on the flag is a huge improvement over a combination of crosses for saints you couldn't name.

>Why are the greens the only party that wants to do something about housing affordability?
Why are you pretending that wasn't part of Labor's platform going into the last election, that made every landlord in the country swing right.

Our and there definition of Australians are two entirely different things. We're going to get wiped off the map as a relic of the past.

Who are we gonna put on the money, wise guy?

Some transracial homo probably.

>a combination of crosses for saints you couldn't name.

Ignorance isn't an excuse to abandon heritage.

Educate yourself fool.

Labor's policy didn't tackle capital gains and this greens version still allows people to negatively gear one property, unlike Labor's which didn't allow any properties to be negatively geared, except for exisiting owners because Labor are cowards.

Yes goyim! Let's get a flag that represents all (((Australians)))

It baffles me that they choose to live in third world tier remote shitholes than pursue opportunities affirmitive action advocates are dying to hand them in major population centres.
It's hard to hold a grudge against whitey when they're trying to keep you on life support up there.

We already have lots of proud Australians on our currency. If you were rich enough to have seen a $10 note or higher you might've known that.

Sorry name the crosses that make up the Union Jack. Tell me why it's important dead knights should be on the flag.

actually reminds me of something. some Abos died in a crash in my old street growing up and every year on that day their Abo friends would come down and leave 3 stubbies and 3 unopened packs of smokes on the kerbside gutter like some heathen ritual to honour their subhuman compatriots. i literally had my first beer at 14 as a result of dead Abos. Cheers.

the kerb was on the edge of some bush. i went in once and found the same 3 stubbies sunblasted from time lying in the scrub. bizarre.

Getting rid of the Monarchy in current year would result in some fucked up SJW shit being embedded into our constitution.

Better to wait until after conclusion of the race war before opening the constitution to change.

Oh so they're trying to do it properly.
This seems suspiciously well thought out for a greens policy.

Royal families are a relic of the past.

I use a card for everything, grandpa.

Getting real tired of your shit gook.

>We don't have to change the flag
Ahahaha.
You bet that will be the very next step, but they'll never tell you that.

Yeah! See te Greens took end all negative gearing now and forever as their policy last election. They've clearly refined it.
The one property thing is interest too because while 1.5 million Australians negatively gear, only half a million negatively gear 2 or more and that half a million recieve 90% of the government handouts.

It's just a move to sell the country to china. Once they sever ties to our anglo-australian heritage they will make everyone into HAPAS. Just look at virtually every billboard these days. They all show families with white man and asian wife.