We need new e-celebs

Most of our e-celebs are completely cucked in one or way or another.

Any ACTUALLY somewhat alpha guys out there thinking about starting up a YouTube channel and getting into some political shenanigans?

I'm not digging the people we have anymore. They unironically just skim Sup Forums and then regurgitate what's on there but pretend they came up with the idea. They take themselves 100% seriously and act like they are heroes or some gay shit.

We need somebody who doesn't give a fuck to do some obnoxious trolley right-wing activism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So make your own channel dipshit instead of demanding someone else do it. You're literally behaving like a woman right now.

Needs more spoon clank

/thread

fuck it, i'll be your new e celeb, what would you guys want me to talk about? i have a few ideas that i would incorporate

Why don't you try with your pissant Nazi name the jew shit and see how popular you become?

Yeah I'm thinkin about it Fincuck, that's why I made this thread, to see what other people's opinions on it are.

Do you guys think you get perma black-listed from the work force after you start making alt-right/alt-lite YouTube videos?

You will attack those ecelebs as long as they are of the right anyway, so what's the point, leftypol?

>They unironically just skim Sup Forums and then regurgitate what's on there but pretend they came up with the idea.
So fucking what?

you're right but so is
If you have capabilities and want to make a name for yourself, do it. When I talk off the cuff I sound like a retard, so I'll pass.

I will say, imo it would be better to diversify "culture war" victories outside of youtube philosophy channels. The right could use some victories in the art realm that aren't ms paint memes.

Alt-right, yes. But there's only danger of that if you get big and doxx yourself. But if you get big you probably won't care at that point.

Alt-lite, not so much.

do you really think betas and omega males are going to donate to an alpha male?
the only way you make money off of this shit is to have boobs and an okay body

I'm actually a classical musician with an album of my own compositions I'm recording.

I released an EP last year that did pretty well on bandcamp. I think it's still on the top-sellers list under the classical section.

I want to shill myself on Sup Forums, but not really sure anybody would give a fuck. Also, kinda hard to make "right-wing" classical music I guess.

do you really think any of these e-celebs females would make any money if they where land whales?
why do you think their twitters are filled with slut shots of leggings and sexy stuff

FOR THE 120498134095TH TIME.

LAUREN SOUTHERN IS A JEW

I can virtually guarantee you that any potential employer will look you up and if you do use your actual identity to make Nazi and/or racial videos you will be extremely difficult to hire.

Even nationalist posts and videos are considered a negative. They don't care if you're a boomer republican. But if you're openly pro-Trump and nationalist like alt-light then you're still going to face repercussions.

Depends on your profession a lot. A mining company wouldn't care. A school might.

I'm working on it. I converted my living room into a green screen studio and dumped some money into nice camera and mics. Also been trying to master adobe premiere and after effects. Came up with a fascist alter ego and am in the process of filming.

Nice, I have the exact same thing going on, except my camera is shitty.

What software do you use? I am toying with Lightworks for video editing.

Also, would any of you guys get behind right-wing classical music?

looking for a strapping young lad to come up to my acres off grid in the redwoods hang out and film and produce a flick about me my pregnant wife and 4yo daughter living off grid. doing lots of diving and fishing , mushroom hunting,
lumber milling, that kind of stuff... have a ton of good advice to give seen em all just not to savvy with the cam or editing

>our...
>We...
captcha: waste house
/thread

Which one do I fuck?

has anyone one noticed that since (((lauren southern))) patreon has been deleted the daily barage of shill threads have stopped, also no more finnshill white knighting?

>Came up with a fascist alter ego
Gayyyyyy

If you're going to be an actor, pretend to be a faggy leftist and subvert they cause

tl;dr your uninteresting leftist opinion.

what do shills have against lauren southern ? They jealous of our HAWT right wing babes or what ?

Lauren is a lovely women why you people hate her

aaaahhhhhh I wanna fugg so bad I haven't gotten laid in over two years
>tfw no qt right wing activist gf

Fuck off. You're just wanting easy prey to make your little cuck because you ran out of JewTube faggits.

If I thought anyone gave a shit what I had to say I'd do it. I've been politically incorrect since elementary school and don't give a fuck about being doxxed or killed.

>we need new e-celebs
Nah i'm good

>if I thought anyone gave a shit what I had to say

Just do academic research on Sup Forums topics and then present it on YouTube.

First of all, don't advertise yourself directly on Sup Forums, make twitter friends or something. If you try to start here you will be called desperate and basically black listed. That's just the name of the game here.
Second, classical music might not be a political "statement", but I would argue that it is conservative. Go for it

seriously, lauren simonsen is a downtrotten kike who needs to hit the showers, c'mon finnshill, post your doctored photo and the youtube video of lauren lying about her heritage, i know you want to

He is Styxhexenhammer666 and he is based af. He has to hide how based he is to prevent being destroyed by normies.

Yeah Styxe is pretty cool, kind of a hermit NEET though.

I watch his videos but I don't think he will ever really expand his brand because he's such a hermit

I'd love to write the script or work for a YouTuber but I'm just not the type of sumbitch to be the face of anything.

I think Stephen crowded is alpha, he just acts like a dipshit too often and is a civic nationalist

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

>Mainstream appeal
>Not a cuck
>Pick one

Crowder is a complete nervous beta who lifts

He literally makes me grossed out

A talented fringe propagandist pulls in normies

OY VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN.

Always remember to sage shill threads.

And please no "muh heritage" larpers
19% scandinavian

I'd be honored to come learn more and go mushroom hunting with your young daughter.

Yes, Lauren is totally destoroying "your" "movement" right? How dare she oppose the Kalergi plan being enacted upon Europe if full swing right now.
"B-BUT SHE DOESN'T NAME THE JOO!"
Not everybody believes in your "all Jews are closet globalists" crap.
>Fincuck
>"I have no argument, so I'll make adhominems and character assassinate you instead!"

Plenty of those on the jewtewbs

I make content and let me make this clear - you have to start looking for people. Youtube is not built on providing visibility. I have been making consistently high effort content, focused mostly on history and comedy, all surrounding issues of politics. I don't make band wagon videos because they don't work as a way of getting you followers (I once made a bandwagon video that got me 56,000 views and only like 70 subs who slowly trickled off in the next few weeks. I have 107 subs after a long time and a lot of effort. i am currently studying so that I can have a job and thus build my own platform on youtube and be beholden to no advertiser.

Guys its really hard. Its so fucking hard that I give up sometimes. But then I get angry because I enjoy making content - really performance is my only actual skill, after that I am just a guy obsessed with learning history. I use to do stand up comedy till I realized that there is no market for it in my country and realized that the audience were drunk and after wee-wee-poo-poo jokes. I am a performer who has a message and I will change this world. Once I am done, a new religion will have been founded and the concept of the Shaman, the Saint and the Joker will come together as one. I have tried to post around the place and nothing works. All I can say is you have to do searching - the related videos tab is not good enough.

THE GOYIM KNOW.
Your commie game is up.

AAAHHHHHH I BET SHE HAS THE CUTEST TUFT OF PUBIC HAIR

WTF I'm a Nazi now
Meme flags are meme flags, newfriend. Only turboautists use them unironically.

Links or it didn't happen.

fpbp

Yeah this is true.

I was in a somewhat popular metal band from 2011-2013. The guys in the band knew how to get our content out there and build a fan base.

We literally had 100+ people coming to our shows after like 4 months of playing. We set a record at one venue.

We would go to the mall and hand out demos to people, we would get featured in popular compilation albums, a record label even shared one of our songs on their facebook page.

But most of our fans just came from playing live in cities in our region. We would literally have people driving up to 1 1/2 hours to see us play for 30 minutes.

I think ground-game is the best way to build a fan base. So for you, maybe doing speeches at events and things like that.

But it is true that YouTube algorithms have become shit in the last couple years. They used to show you new content, now they keep you in a tiny little echo chamber. It's annoying as fuck.

>open about her relationship with a lebanese shit skin during her teens
>open about the fact that she'll date/marry a nigger so long as he shares the same "values" as her
nu/pol/ truly is cancer. please kill yourselves, you beta fucking cucks.

Stop supporting moderates.

More people have been "converted" (if I could use that word without the obvious connotations) to our side by an old recording of Jonathan Bowden than by any internet vlogger.

Also these internet vloggers are basing their entire platform off of a system that is controlled by the enemy. You can complain about videos being removed off Google's YouTube, or cancelled Patreons, all you like, but those systems are controlled by Leftists so of course they'd remove them.

We have to revert to a smaller, less structured, form of information spreading. We rely on the Big Data companies to spread the message while admitting that they don't want it spread. We used to, on the internet, know how to spread certain important files in a nebulous way, and such a forgotten skill could be essential in the future. Either that or have base platform that we control, rather than them. This is just the internet mind you, there are many different ways and groups doing things in the real world, but this thread is about e-celebs.

>We need new e-celebs
no
fuck off underage cancer

Samizdat.

Time to break out those typewriters and carbon paper, in a figurative sense.

please oh wise Jew
Tell us goyems about the new e-celebz
are they going to be as gay,beta and awful as Ben (the gay cunt) Shapiro?

I'm probably going to start a morning call-in show that will compete with Stormfront Radio in the next couple of months. I just need to get some people and sponsors aboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

But the point is to reach the general populace so how can you do that if you ignore the media and platforms they consume?

If you search for "trump tweets" you'll see me in the first few results.

Yeah after doing this for awhile I realise how great it is to be able to pay for a bus ad - like seriously do any kind of crap and put it on a Bus ad and people will inevitably call it art.

The "general populace" don't consume psuedo-political youtube channels.

Let me guess, you went from normie to full blown 1488tard overnight, right? Fuck going gradual.

The internet has changed a lot since the advent of social media. When I was first online there was MSN groups, AOL chat, and the like, but those are completely different beasts than twitter and facebook.

But yea, supporting moderates who race mix is fucking stupid. The only purpose for them is a smoke screen or bridge.

Wait, what effect is that suppose to have? Is it just the left labeling shit? like racist. homophobe, islamophobe and so on?
Did they not learn that putting labels on stuff is pointless?

alright, who are these people and what is happening?

>who race mix
Like Sinead over here? She is not a moderate though. She hates everyone apart form her harem and her mulatto child.

Yes they do. Especially when they get big enough. A lot of people in my social circle know PJW for example and they aren't even political people

That is Sinead Mccarthy, who refers to herself as 'goddess'
All the shills attacking right wing figures (like Lauren & Rage) worship her.

I've never heard of her until this posting.

No, but if you think that it's internet "celebrities" that are causing this, then you're mistaken. Spencer was right when he said that most people are "red pilled by life."

It's not just race mixers and the like, but the actions of McCain reminds me of something that Ian Paisley said about a similar idea of reaching out to enemies, that "bridges and traitors are alike: they go to the other side."

And while I do admit that the internet has changed, there is also the incoming danger that we wont be able to anywhere near as free online as we have been. Whether it's our own government's increasing censorship, or your own's attempts to manipulate traffic through throttling, we have to consider the possibility that what we have now is not going to last.

hol up, she's a goddess with a nigger baby?

Oh look it's another leftypol divide and conquer shill thread

> Especially when they get big enough.
And here is the point I've been making, where the size and stature of a channel can be controlled by the enemy. If he strayed too far into unwelcome territory IW and YT would drop him and he'd be without a platform, because it was never his to begin with.

Because she is fringe. Neo-autists love her (and ignore her Jewish ancestry)
"N-no. It's all lies! There is no proof whatsoever!"
t. Moarpheus and buddies

No more females. Getting political discussion from females is stupid. Women are idiots. Wonderful in thier own way but they have not evolved for intelligent discussion.

>not realizing Varg is the hero of Sup Forums
Fucking shit skin religion following cucks

There's nothing wrong with getting political opinions from women, but women who are barely old enough to vote shouldn't be offering their opinions on politics. Same with young men to be honest.

What the fuck does some kid know about the world?

>>open about her relationship with a lebanese shit skin during her teens
>>open about the fact that she'll date/marry a nigger so long as he shares the same "values" as her

[citation needed]

But if Youtube banned PJW now that he is at near 1 million subs the outrage would be huge. His audience would go apeshit and it would just probably turn even more people to the right. That's the reason I think they haven't clamped down on the right-wingers dominating youtube yet.

IMO.
needing some kind of fucking CELEBS especially women is BETA AS FUCK.
face it. its only another kind of mental masturbation.
you'll never have sex with her she will never be your wife and you will never have children together. SO WHY DA FUCK YOU GUYS EVEN CARE ABOUT ATTENTION WHORES
FIND YOUR OWN GIRL FIND YOUR LIFE AND STOP BITCHING AROUND
>im so autistic ;_;
>y no qt gf :"""(
you fuckin PATHETIC you act like women

Did you even read my post?

I guess poles really are low IQ

>But if Youtube banned PJW now that he is at near 1 million subs the outrage would be huge.

So? What are you gonna do? Burn down Google HQ?

>That's the reason I think they haven't clamped down on the right-wingers dominating youtube yet.
>dominating
Are you kidding me?!

>"N-no. It's all lies! There is no proof whatsoever!"
>t. Moarpheus and buddies
Is that why I don't see him tripfagging in threads anymore?

This is why.

I think the problem is that people act like these e-celebs are Waleca standing on the Soviet dockland. They're not; they're children talking at a camera online.

I can't wait until Net Neutrality dies and these people have to deal with a 10KB/s download speed of their 4K videos with studio-standard microphones.

>Are you kidding me?!

You think the left dominates on youtube? Did you not see how Youtube general audience reacted to their refugee and LGBT propaganda videos?

I listen to TRS, but I've noticed a number of people who use their forums are huge faggots. Dude got what was coming to him.

havent read your post just seen coalburner and activated rage mode
also
>giving fuck about america
you will be black in few years
discussion with you is worthless
inb4 slavshit/shill/kike(only 25%)/Clean toilet/poorland/poopland whatever you want dont give fuck

This is not true. Males get just as much donations if they are good.

>didn't read your post
>didn't read your comment
>I don't care about America but let me keep commenting on this thread that I didn't read to let this American that I don't care what he thinks

I would insult Poland but I don't know a single thing about it because nobody cares about it in America

Desu and you say the left only work on platitudes right???

Faggots like you will follow anyone like good sheep

Also those mgtow channels make bank in donations. They say how bad women are and it makes betas happy and they donate

Sinead and Kyle Hunt on renegade

Christopher Cantwell is the perfect guy to represent Sup Forums
>former lolbertarian, hardcore Ron Paul guy
>got called racist by commie fucks
>decided to check out what racists actually believe
>became racist
>didn't believe in the JQ
>took calls from people who want to talk about jews anyway
>couldn't refute the arguments and had to accept that jews are pure evil
>reports on everything that is happening, no censorship, no punching left, straight up calling out kikes and calling for commies to be thrown out of helicopters
There is not going to be anyone better than him anytime soon.

who the fuck cares about e-celeb losers?
god how many times do we have to see the same stupid pictures of the fucking girl?

i get it, you yanks were abused as kids where your family dragged you through a jewish ritual of infant penis mutilation, but you fucks are so degenerate, weak and a bad copy of jews. its completely disgusting.

Europeans should never trust you half-jewish circumcised trash. Had it not been for your weakness, you would never have been taken over by such filthy kikes & spread the misery & pain all over the world to compensate for your missing foreskin.

I'd be /yourguy/ if you gave me 200€ on Patreon monthly