Sup Sup Forums, do i look jewish?

sup Sup Forums, do i look jewish?
my dad said my grandma said were have jewish blood but my grandma is a pathological liar and pretends to be anything that suffered adversity/ was supreme.

therefore our family also thinks were german/irish which i think is bullshit coz all my friends say i look Slavic.

i posted here before and pol said i looked like dylan roof coz i only get like 1 haircut a year so now its time to ask again.

did your grandma ever pretend to look like a faggot too

Take a 23andme test, potential kike.

Turn to the side, so I can see that schnoz.

schnoz is normal sized. deviated septum from gettin in fights as a kid

Slavshit maybe

Fuck outta here kike

dont pretend to be tough, you filthy oven magnet. turn that gun on yourself kike

u should get a haircut desu senpai!

>Submitting your ancestory and all personal information to some kike company who now has you on record.

You look like a school shooter breh

Tyler

kek

School shooter

>my Grandma said we have Jewish blood
>grandma is a pathological liar

Sounds Jewish to me

>sup Sup Forums, do i look jewish?

you look like a sackless faggot too

So your grandmother says she's jewish, but acts completely jewish.
Huh, what a mystery.

Is this your Nana by any chance?

No, but you do look like you're accustomed to having a dick rammed down their throat.

Also, throw out that Microdot garbage and get a proper Aimpoint scope

"pathological liar" sounds like a jew alright

Posted many times and nobody gives me a clear answer. Do i look white?

like a russian, asian, muslim mutt.

Where did you get muslim from kek
Im italian and spanish thus the yellowish tint of my shit skin

>my grandma is a pathological liar and pretends to be anything that suffered adversity/ was supreme.

Sounds pretty Jewish to me.

you look like a self hating polish jew, but it doesn't matter what ethnicity you are when you look like such a beta faggot. have you considered trapping? you have the narrow shoulders for it and a look of mental illness, it might suit you.

You look like one of those kike school shooters that gets called white. so you should pass m8