What if one day, white people chimp out and decide to create a white people only country?

White people used to be very racist in the past. What's preventing them to come back to their roots?

With everything that’s happening right now in the world, I think that this might become a reality one day.

Someone, someday, somewhere will declare a country a white people only land where no brown people are welcomed.

An ultra-racist and nonpolitically state that excludes anyone that isn’t white.

Now, this might sound like science-fiction to you, but I am starting to believe that we will see this happening in our lifetime. Balkanization of Western countries is a real possibility.

Do you think that it’s possible Pol?

Would you be happy to move there?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
counter-currents.com/2017/07/against-right-wing-sectarianism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/24/100-million-canadians-2100_n_12618314.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/5jXBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Won't happen. We'll most likely disappear.

I don't think so. Trump is the best example of the white demography fighting back. Sugar coat it as much as you want, this is the white backlash.

White people are racist right now, and they won't be creating any country.

The left unironically is pushing whites towards this

They are.

I am starting to think that it's some kind of master plan.

But what if they are becoming more and more racist?

isn't that funny. their aim is to end racism but they create it.

Yeah and what is Trump doing ? When you'll realise democracy doesn't work, or when your country will be flooded with too much latinos to defend your interests, what will you do ? Do you think states in Europe or America will let you secede peacefully ? Do you think whites are ready to fight in a race war against the state and non whites ? Wake up, no one will fight your race war. As long as it has bread and a shelter, the majority of whites won't do anything. There's no getting back, the war has been fought 70 years ago. You're too late.

They could chimp out one day. What Hitler did could pale in comparison to what might be coming.

I think that a White backlash in 2017 would be very scary.

tahts impossib
south africa was racist enough( see apartheid) even after WW2, but was fucked by other white countries

I thin that many people are willing to fight for a race war. That's what I am concerned with. The current underlying trend of racism and hatred is very strong.

It's building up. When white people chimp out, it never ends well.

And we are long due for the next chimp out.

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

It's not turning well for them, right?

I don't know how it is in America, but I can guarantee you it won't ever happen in France. And I think it's the same for the rest of Europe.

So like a White Israel?

In 5 years you Euro cucks will be fighting the civila war against the muzzies.

You are headed toward absolute chaos.

US government would bomb that country into oblivion and resettle it with peaceful African American males

So, you are not what I would consider an example that we should look up to.

Stupid newfag, that is the entire purpose of this board - to plan how to establish an ethnostate. Go back to r/the_donald.

What kind of faggot comes on Sup Forums thinking he just invented white nationalism.

You're delusional.

>Euro cucks
>fighting
u might be kiddin

Why?

I think you are delusional. Islam is taking over in your country.

Are you a Muslim?

>to plan how to establish an ethnostate
May I take a look at the plan so far ?

Consider how many countries would support an all-white ethnostate. We'd be ending up in NK-tier isolation if we even manage not to get invaded by an UN-backed force.

>Will whites ever return to what every white country was before 1940?

Yes. The question is how many will die, which country, and how long.

This was written yesterday. There is a shitload of white nationalist writing. This is not a novel idea, you retarded french piece of dog shit.
counter-currents.com/2017/07/against-right-wing-sectarianism/

Sup Forums is counterculture

If ethnonationalism legitimately became the new political trend and took over the western world, a good portion of Sup Forumslacks would be pro diversity

>Make a country underwater
>Now niggers can't get into it

No but if I have to choose between Western (American) degeneracy and Islam, I'd gladly choose Islam.

It doesn't matter anyway. French people don't exist anymore. There are just people where there used to be the French. What is French culture nowadays ? Rap music, pop songs, shitty American movies, American junk food ? There's nothing to defend here.

White people should be racist towards towel headed arab sand niggers and alien ape niggers

Defeatist scum. The worst case scenario is being kept as pets by the Chinese. Africans are incapable of fighting properly without significant white assistance which would dispensary during a race war, Islam would happily keeps us around as converts/reverts/whatever (see Ottoman rule of the Balkans,) and mongrels (e.g. mulattoes and mestizos) would sooner kill each other than others.

unfortunately this is true. my parents think trump is somehow going to stop the tide. i keep trying to hint that no, trump is just a little bump that slightly inconveniences the agenda. they are having a hard time thinking that their activeness needs to go beyond hoping anybody in Washington will not sell us out. furthermore my brother married a non white and has spawned mixed children. he is already being cucked by spouting about how much the whites oppress an how he has a multicultural family. i think the battle very well may be lost. I just keep that reality from myself so i dont neck myself in despair.

we might be contrarian but we aint cucks you fucking leaf!

Repeat after me, one word at a time : THERE. WILL. BE. NO. RACE. WAR.

Capisce ?

I don't know, go outside and look at your people. I don't think you'll see many great warriors in the streets.

>What if one day, white people chimp out and decide to create a white people only country?

Racists will hate specific white ethnicities, starting the cycle again.

>thread

As I said: Chinese pets. Do you think that Zhang wouldn't love to genetically engineer a personal harem of blond bimbos? Or make a clone of George Clooney for his daughter?

Nope it's in Sup Forumss nature to be contrarian. Politically correct isn't an objective term that designates left-wing politics, it can change to right-wing politics if they became mainstream in the West. Liberals also used to be politically incorrect in the past.

Look at nu-Sup Forums and r/the_donald, even as Sup Forums sees white nationalism rising it still distances itself from these quasi-mainstream groups.

You clearly are a Muzzie. Or a Liberal retard.

You are a stereotype and there's no point arguing with you. I'll fight you on the battlefield. Don't forget to bring your anal plug and your dildo.

>Frog being a defeatist cuckold
what else is new

Great project, being pets. And China won't take over, stop your bullshit. The West will just be a multicultural and degenerate shithole.

Trump is a plaster on a festering wound. It's up to you and I to make sure that it becomes a movement.

Thanks for your amazing culture, rap music so good when they say 'my nigga', better than Berlioz for sure

You are so delusional it's not even funny.

The coming race war will put to shame what Hitler did. You won't believe it. Never in history has hatred built up that much against brown people.

>create a new country

Our we'll just take America back. gas all the kikes. string up the niggers. Bow tie the wet wets, and so on.

> being a leaf
> electing Trudeau
> big cities filled with Asians
> country planning to be 80% non white by the end of the century
> probably most degenerate country on Eart, even more than Sweden
> "fuckn frog u fuckn surrender monkeys u cuckold u love da bbc"

You Eurocucks are a disgrace to humanity and what freedom stand for.

I wish that we never liberated you from Hitler. You don't deserve the freedom that you enjoy now.

Such a shame.

The white backlash is building up. Just watch in 2019.

Trudeau now more popular than ever!

Just watch and fucking see, how the Canadians take back control of their country.

It will be brutal.

>Trump is white people's hope
>President
>Exposing everyone hurting our country / Going against him
We are watching and we will stand together

Unity or Death

> the whole fucking post

Very soon. The concept of a White people only country will become a reality that all you globalist fags will have to deal with. It's just a matter of time before it spills in the political arena.

forced immigration
>reinforces racism
>Desensitizing people to violence on their streets
>Suppressing (((far/alt righters))) causing frustration
>Lots of people you hate around you
4d chess bro
welcome to the race war

>be fr*nch
>elect Macron
>big cities filled with Muslims
> country planning to be 80% non white by the end of the century
>probably most pathetic country still existing on Earth, even more than Sweden
>"fuckn leaf u fuckn degenerates"

Well, I never said my country was better than yours. Just a friendly reminder Canada is no better than France.

When was the last time France was anything but cowards?

Who funds the UN?
>Whites

France was once the greatest nation on Earth. America has been a shithole at least since the yankees won.

It is. at least there are relatively conservative areas in Canada. France is just one big pit of wonderful liberalism.

I think you're not quite aware of the situation.

I also think it's just a matter of time. Poland is leading the way nicely. We all might move there one day, who knows?!

Great, you have conservative areas. Won't prevent the 100m pop by 2100 goal to be achieved, unfortunately.

Canada is better than France. You are a lost cause and they will learn from your mistakes.

This is the situation.

i actually agree with this. this really is a containment board so no one here actually does anything. we get (((rewarded))) by thinking we are doing something when we go to a blacked shill thread a call them nigger or something. what it really its doing is just keeping us preoccupied. the only way we can change this is we move this mentality from the board and apply it to other areas in life and society.

It will all start with the fall of Europe
This is the sign.
It has been foretold.

Unity or Death

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/24/100-million-canadians-2100_n_12618314.html

Archive

>huffingtonpost ca/2016/10/24/100-million-canadians-2100_n_12618314.html
archive.is/5jXBc

>Whites =/= Being pro-white
Basic knowledge

Death will prevail. We are a tribal driven species. Globalism is a fucking misguided lie. It will all end in chaos and destruction. No fucking Utopia for you.

He gets it

the contrarian part comes in because it keeps the fight revolving. by never actually settling on a point it keeps us arguing about the same shit. the whole point of shill threads are to keep us here so we argue about trannies or interracial marriage for the twentieth time. it works in both ways. the jews dont want their ideas getting to far out of control so hey keep the leftists at bay in the same way

No. The point of this thread is to show that globalism is failing.

You can spot the promised white land by watching who the Globalists will villify for acting in (white) self-interest. And Poland as well as Hungary and Czech Republic seems to be a candidate

says the (((german))) that has a higher % chance of being a muslim terrorist than a (((german)))

Better luck next time, you Globalist cuck.

;)

Yup.
I'm white and I fucking hate white people. We're just as bad as niggers, just in different ways. Only people worse than us are jews.

Fuck Germany. We should have nuked them.

They are trying to fuck the Western world once more. For the THIRD TIME. These people are beyond hope.

No ptity this time.

Then just kill yourself. Thank you. The human race.

He fell for the propaganda.
Remember those who opportunistically switch to the team that seems to be winning atm aren't to be taken upon kindly when tides turn.

And they will

Be gone my friend! Just off yourself. Cut your penis. Say bye bye to all your imaginary friends on Facebook.

>>brown people
you spelled jews wrong

He's a brownie muzzie. Don't bother replying to him.

There's already a whites-only town in South Africa called Orania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

This needs to become a worldwide movement.

being murdered
>Refresh research bro

I don't give a fuck about Jews. They are white and OK in my book.

They are inbred... So that's an issue that we can deal with later on.

There was an user on Sup Forums making "Midwest Reich" threads awhile back. That region of the US is already 90% white, and has the most Germanic DNA.

I imagine we might eventually make some whites-only towns in Kansas, Nebraska, and Montana. I expect there will be a lot of kvetching from rotten Marxist kikes in the (((ACLU))) and (((SPLC))), though.

Whites are literally the civilization builders of earth (together with North East Asians).
If whites hadn't existed we wouldn't even be discussing ethno-states on a uzbek bride-capturing forum. Stop hating yourself

He is being real, you are being delusional. There will be no race war, ever. Western europe is cucked beyond measurement, and eastern europe is a shithole that no one gives a fuck about anyway. Thank you, for "liberating" us in ww2

Oranians are being nigged already?

I thought the white genocides in SA were mostly in the big urban areas and big farms in the nation's interior. Orania is more of a remote coastal village.

So, is Poland our last hope? Do you think that it's coincidence that our dear leader gave such an inspirational speech there?

Is this where we should all move to once the Liberal cucks take over America?

You're the one falling for the propaganda.

I'm white and I'm christian.

If you let jews in they'll be opening your gates to invaders in no time, it's genetic for them. They've been doing it (sabotaging city gates) since before the middle ages, I'm not even joking.

> together with North East Asians
Indian and Islamic civilization are both greater civilizations than the Chinese one.

We love ourselves. We need to promote love for the white people.

White people are the future of mankind.

Poland is a joke, poland has 45 million inhabitants and a economy and living standard like a third world country

also see Fuck White People legal propaganda for "protesters" in africa

I don't think Poland alone can sustain us.

Sweden's navy controls the Baltic Sea, and Sweden is gonna become a Marxist/feminist caliphate soon.

I agree. The U.S should be the beacon of hope for white people. It's sad that we can consider that Poland would be our last hope. This is the world we live in now. How fucked up is that?