>every decade
>for the next fifty years of his life

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hm8AnNiwH58
youtube.com/watch?v=-RdCt48VfZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bJF5cUWXA_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol same punch clock at my job. I put medicine in a bags for $17/hour. Im given a little private station and allowed to bring in headphones and listen to whatever i want. literally have the perfect job for an autist.

Bring home $550/week. 10 paid holidays. some bi-weekly voluntary overtime if needed. pretty comfy. i just pop an adderall and the day flys by listening to Joe Rogan Experience

See this guy's reply
youtu.be/Hm8AnNiwH58

If you won't work, you won't eat

thats the same exact time clock we have at work

>implying not working the same job every day year-round for decades is equivalent to not working at all

That video is irrelevant.

if you can't get a different job after fifty years you're retarded, in which case this is pretty comfy

Nobody works the same job for decades anymore, this isn't Japan in the 1960s when you worked forever at one company.

You're just lazy and don't want to work period, making us suspect that if you posted your hands right now, they'd be blacker than burnt fried chicken on the surface of Venus

sounds like you shoulda gone all in crypto a d be driving a lambo now

interesting biblical passage. thanks for posting,

NEETs and welfare queens BTFO

Anyone defending working the same job perpetually is a close-minded wagecuck and deserves their existential prison

I had 50 Btc on a wallet years ago. Sold the computer for $300 and lost them all

If you don't get promoted yearly at you're job then they see no future in you and you're just a cog. after my 90 day review they basically laid out a 5 year plan for me. Advancing and taking on new responsibilities and higher pay every year. Ultimately ending up as a Pharmacist for them making ~100k.

Well lets start with what Job it is? That's an extremely vague word. A job is basically someone who will pay you for a service, a service that is usually serving other people. But not always. What if my job was pouring ketchup on my head, and I found a guy who'd pay me an hourly wage to do it 40 hours a week?

define job, and then we can actually begin to get into the rest of them.

Lol I work as a teacher and I get paid loads of money and I have summers off. The work is easy and the kids are hilarious. The school is comfy as fuck. I'm saving up for a yatch. Go forth and fuck thyself OP.

>you're job
lol

im drunk , inb4 reddit

Nobody wants to work, we work because we have to pay bills.

The only exceptions would be people like scientists who are really into their field or rockstars and artists but at that point it's not really work anymore...

i think in a society of scarcity it's justified to basically have "worker bee" type employment where you have what you described, but in a society of excess (which we have) it's soul crushing because you know you're just on a treadmill working to survive and pay your ever-inflating bills with no greater purpose other than to continue surviving. It takes the meaning out of life and hollows you out.

I've done that shit, I'm 30, dropped out of college, did low skill labor making ~$25/hour for the last 6 or 7 years. Wage isn't bad, I live well enough for a lower middle class earner, but it's a pointless existence, I've basically lived the exact same routine for about 7 years, waking up at the same time, drinking the same brand of coffee, driving the same car to work, doing more or less the same thing every day at work, eating the same 4-5 different foods for lunch every day, driving home every day, eating the same 4-5 different options for dinner, sprinkle in the occasional social activity, drinking, game of poker, fucking girl if I happen to be in a relationship at that time, and then repeat it all again the next day, next week, next year.

I mean I guess for all intents and purposes my life is "normal" but still it fucking sucks, I have no soul I'm empty and miserable inside.

I think he is protesting more the monotonous ambience of today's jobs, compared with the romantic view that once upon a time people used to do different things on their hamlet based on what season it was and what needed doing.

That's life. Only the left wants to be given the rockstyle blogger life for free.

Get some hobbies

not everyone can continuously get promoted, in fact only a small percentage can. meanwhile the ones who do get promoted do favors for their family members/friends to get them to the front of the line while you're still waiting for yours.

This pastor is literally a jew.

Irrelevant assumptions that have nothing to do with the discussion.

Ask yourself this:

Did your great great grandfather get up and work the exact same job every day five to six days out of the week?

Did he has a manager over his head telling him what to do every minute of the work day?

Did he spend 10 hours a week commuting alone to and from his place of work?

Did his work have anything to do with his personal life and interests?

Did his children and wife help him with his work when they could?

It doesn't really matter what it is but you're doing the same thing every day of the year, rain or shine, hot or cold weather.

That's gotta feel worse than just being a nocoiner, damn

>implying this OP was intended as an attack on your profession

Pls gain intelligence, the children are in need.

you've been jew'd user
the point of your life is to find a wife, have a family, and be part of a community.
but because of Jews you won't have any of those LOL

Yeah I figured he was. I just wanted to be silly and drop that line about pouring ketchup on my head

>not everyone can continuously get promoted
not my problem, find a new job then. I work for the Government. I graduated college in '07. I took me a decade to find an entry level position where I love the work and dig the people I work with. Wasn't a fucking easy road and I just woke up given this opportunity. took 5 weeks of interviews and background investigations.

> in fact only a small percentage can
Yup becuase I worked my ass off since the day I started this job 3 months ago. I out preformed everyone and my numbers show it. When the females are chatting about materialistic bullshit, im working, When they're trying to introduce me to the facility.

>meanwhile the ones who do get promoted do favors for their family members/friends to get them to the front of the line while you're still waiting for yours.
fake news. thats some small town redneck logic. hurrr durrr ima give this job to the guy fuggin my sister instead of the more intelligent, more hardworking guy that comes in 15 minutes early every day,
get real, nigger

>dont even make 550 in 2 weeks
>have no idea what my future holds
>my parents are mad at me for quitting college when I finally realized it was a scam after a full year

If we were cave men you'd still work to get food everyday. If you were a farmer you'd have to get up and farm.

If you don't like your job, you make your own job by working for yourself.

Nothing stopping you from learning something. Isaac Newton sat around after work and taught himself Descartes geometry, Abe Lincoln read Euclid's Elements after his congress duties were finished. You have 8hrs in which you can do research into something that you squandor prob on netflix, shitposting and vijya/weed.

>I mean I guess for all intents and purposes my life is "normal" but still it fucking sucks, I have no soul I'm empty and miserable inside.
It goes against 10,000 years of history of humans -not- getting up and doing the exact same things every day of the year.

fuck, me too.

I have a few but I work ~9 hours a day, drive 45mins each way to work. After I factor in time to cook meals, do basic chores around the house, go to the gym for an hour, and then spend maybe half an hour watching television, I've used up about ~16-17 hours of my day, its time for bed to try and get 6-7 hours sleep, and that's it. I mean I don't have time for any extravagant weekday hobbies where I can go fishing or go play sports or whatever the fuck else people do and certainly can't afford any expensive hobbies.

During the weekends I do a bit more, and usually take a vacation each year to do some camping, kayaking, etc. and occasionally (every 2-3 years) travel out of the country for a couple weeks, but that's about it, and it's not enough of a contrast compared to the tedium of my day-to-day throughout the year.

trust me man, I was ready to suck-start a pistol.
Get on indeed and apply. apply everywhere, its so easy when you create an account and upload your resume. literally seconds for a lot of places. took me a full decade after graduating college to find my spot in life. it gets better, just dont succumb yourself to drugs and alcohol excessively like I did/do.

>not my problem, find a new job then.
So many more words in this post but all invalidated by this stupidity which you do not even believe but espouse because looking straight on at the problem in society is too alarming to think about.

Only way to beat the Jews is the join them.

Convert to Judaism (Orthodox) and you have access to an ethnically homogenous, traditional community that value family and marrying young.

I did the hardest job imaginable and I've still yet to be paid for it.

not only do you deserve to work from the cradle to the grave, you shouldn't even be getting paid to do it.

>If you don't like your job, you make your own job by working for yourself.
I'm trying. It turns out it's not as easy as I'd initially anticipated.

Can we please stop acting like work is somehow inherently noble? It pisses me off. Work is just something people do when they need to make money to pay bills. It's not fun or gratifying in most cases.

You a pharmacy tech?

>Isaac Newton sat around after work and taught himself Descartes geometry, Abe Lincoln read Euclid's Elements after his congress duties were finished.
The common man is not going to do these things. Their lot in life is what is in discussion here.

Wage slavery isn't just a nickname.

whatever dude. luck is when preparation meets opportunity. I was the NEETest of NEETs. I lived in my SUV for years traveling between Chicago (home) and basically everywhere west of the Mississippi.

You would have more variety, if you were part of a traditional community. Everything you did would have a purpose directly related to your survival and comfort. Now we work fake jobs for paper money, for people that hate us.

>whatever dude
Written completely without irony.

>fake news. thats some small town redneck logic. hurrr durrr ima give this job to the guy fuggin my sister instead of the more intelligent, more hardworking guy that comes in 15 minutes early every day, get real, nigger

>he's a phone poster
>he thinks this doesn't happen irl
>he has such limited knowledge of the real world and human logic
I bet I make more than you too, kek.

I'm glad at least one person is getting it. This is what we should be working towards again. Not necessarily a return to the pastoral days, but to smaller, closer communities and seasonal / part-time work that has directly observable benefits within those communities.

basically. no license required here tho. were technically a private company but "contractors" for the government. The plan to send me back to school for a Pharm D. Degree and what they can offer me is in the process.

Your only criticism is my choice of vocabulary? Enjoy living in your parents basement until you're 30+. That's about the age I'll be making 6 figures. That's if I survive all the Latina pussy wave trying to drown me at work because I have blue eyes and shaggy brown hair.

>fake news. thats some small town redneck logic.
Yeah, because givimg a leg up to family members is such a non-thing they didn't even bother inventing a word called nepotism for it.
>I work for the Government
Well, someone has to mop the floor. I'm just glad they didn't waste recources by giving your job to someone with a brain that works.

Yea this is what I was trying to express in one of my above comments, that the way the system is now leaves me feeling soulless and hollow, like I know i have to work to pay the bills, but it doesn't feel good, it doesn't feel like I'm accomplishing anything just because I'm on that treadmill for a decade doing the same routine just to keep food in the fridge, a roof over my head, and the lights turned on.

I imagine struggling to survive, where your farming for example would have direct implications on the well-being of yourself and your community, there would be tremendous satisfaction in that responsibility, you would feel it was your duty to do a good job, and if you did that job successfully your brain would reward you with good feels. But in modern times? Not a chance. I haven't felt those good brain feels in honestly 10+ years.

You were a Mother?

>phone poster
lol wat
>>he thinks this doesn't happen irl
lol not only do I work for the government but it's unionized as well. :^) That prevents the type of behavior you keep rallying against. The cream rises top the top

My criticism is that you are selfish piece of shit that doesn't seem to give a damn about his fellow man and has the mentality of "fuck you I got mine" while the civilization that greater men than you worked so hard to build crumbles.

>pharm D and what they can offer me are in process
You're deluded, lil dude. You'll find out the hard way.

see
on why unions are a good thing.
not my problem. "hurr durr I can breathe therefor I deserve"

I think it's very stupid to do this in the current society that we live in. You aren't rewarded for shit doing this.

I'm the son of a Pharmacist. I'm literally a prodigy.

what about it? I wasn't born into money or anyone to rely on financially to support me. I sound like , though I work at a walmart and make a little less than that user. How long will I be here? hopefully until i collapse and die.

Huntergatherers worked max 3 hrs a day. Look it up.

>govt job
>hard working
>intelligent guy

shiggitydiggity

>not my problem.
It may not happen in your lifetime, but your sons or daughters are likely to be killed by savages because of your selfishness.

Unless you are actually black, then it is rather likely to happen right now.

topkek, feminist.

real top kek.

The only reason you or anyone is alive is because of me. Analogously sure, you could call me a mother or a father.

Really though, your life would have ended 7 years ago if not for my sole efforts.You are in debt to me and it's time to pay up.

thats pretty anecdotal. Location, location, location. And as if food is like the only thing you needed to survive...

pretty embarassing desu. I'm in a union too. And like I said, I make more than you. PS your filename gives away that you're a phone poster/newfag

Holy shit a real robot.

>>a gets a job when he is 18
>>he gets up and goes to work five days a week
>>doing the same thing every day
>>every week
>>every year
>>every decade
>>for the next fifty years of his life

That's a Jewish meme to stifle the white man\'s ambition. Life isn't like this, and it never was.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RdCt48VfZ8

Are you ok, like mentally? You're sitting there in your moms basement on a friday night thinking about my future (probably) half white half mexican children being killed by blacks?

at what point do you step away from the keyboard and re-analyze your life?

It's great. It's what man has to do for woman being a complete fuck up. Only God can ever truly love a man. And you'll get that which you don't get out and at least try to do

>Ultimately ending up as a Pharmacist for them making ~100k.

>companies can make you a pharmacist

Depends what you want in life, I suppose.
It's surprising how much effort people will put into being lazy. Look at your necessities, f'r instance. How much do you spend on essentials per month? How many hours did you have to work for that money?
I believe that variety is the spice of life, and that self-actualization is the source of spiritual and mental strength. So I grow some of my own food. It gets me outdoors in the sunshine, I enjoy good quality food and I have to work slightly less at a job I don't enjoy.
Now...I probably put more hours into the garden that I would have to spend at work to pay for the groceries, but I like gardening so it's no longer work. I could take this to the extreme and start doing shit like weaving my own clothes if I wanted, but I'd end up being an amish serf.
You might HAVE to work a job you don't like, but you can switch out some of that shit for stuff you do like without burning your life to the ground.

*never get

Work is just moving stuff around.
I was on the dole a few years ago and they kept saying "the dignity of work" there.
What effing dignity in moving box A to place B 7 days a week? That is dignified.

Same guy: youtube.com/watch?v=bJF5cUWXA_A

this is me and a lot of other people, our jobs will get replaced by robots and i hate that all it is is just one directionless waste of time. Really makes me hate life and want to see society burn down or a war start so i can actually do something.

if you're not willing "to do something" now, you won't do anything if society burns down. people like you live, grow old, die, all while waiting for "life to really start". its a sad truth

you can start by not doing robot-level shit

figure it out faggot. or do you want someone else to figure it out for you? then you're back to robot-tier

robots will kill them off. assuming we get rid of welfare

what do you mean, i'm not waiting for anything i'm looking for a way out and can't find anything besides selling drugs or joining the military. I'm not delusional at all about my future.

> tfw been promoted or head hunted every 1-2 years since i started.
> tfw work 4 days a week.
> tfw side business growing by the day.
> tfw enough money to retire at 50, 30 without kids.

Must suck to be an Amerilard.

Also obligatory same punch at my workplace.

Do they call it Kronos in America?

I used a punch just like that when I worked at a dental lab.

It's a necessary evil, but it shouldn't be seen as a solution, imo. A job is a stopgap and while you're working, you should be thinking about where to go from there. Find something you want to do and work on making it profitable. By the time you've put enough thought into it, you'll have saved up some resources you can spend on it.

Avoid being a perpetual wageslave, unless you just find it particularly satisfying.

>companies pay for your education

yes, this is a thing in America, Jamal.

you can get federal financial aid (literally free money pell grants, and/or hugely subsidized student loans) deposited directly into your bank account if you go to (((college)))

do you have a drug felony record? in which case you might not be eligible

otherwise you're eligible if you have a pulse

you won't ever change. you might kill your self. but you wont ever change.

>works somewhere that requires him to punch in
>thinks he's "making it"
---
>chuckles wealthily

doesn't mean i won't find a better career path dipshit

If they found food by then. If not they put in like 3 days of work tracking something. Their bitches spend all day foraging for wood to cook the food, and they also have to fix their shitty huts, find medicine, trade for things, make/find clothing, make/find weapons, ect ect ect. Those 3 hours a day now turning into much more.

If people here hate their job, then do what a kid I work with does. Stop spending money on bullshit like starbucks and restaurant food or weed and booze. This kid I work with in our lab, he's only there 8 months of the year and the other 4 months he travels. He's 23 and has been to 32 countries in 4 years. He can do this because he saves his money making all his own food, living as cheap as possible without any desire for piles of junk. We don't make any money either, like $35k/year in a biotech university lab. I learned from him to write down every dollar I spend everyday for a month and find where all my money was going, overwhelmingly it was just blowing it on expensive food like $25 steak cuts or $60 bill at the bar with friends. I stopped spending so now I always have money. People who are chronically poor yet employed, they spend.

Have enough money to do the things you want to do

Can you sometimes not do what you want? Stiff shit

>10 paid holidays

In Australia we get a mandatory 4 weeks. My last job gave 6 weeks holidays and unlimited sick days.

that's not what i said, and that's not what he implied

a company can't give you a pharmacy degree. this isn't idiocracy and he doesn't work at Costco

or should I say UPS grants PhDs because it pays a grant for all of its employees when they go to college?

>teacher
>can't spell yacht

and this tiny spark of hope will keep you alive until your mid 60s until you finally realize nothing has changed and your life never 'started'

I fail and eventually bail out of every career path I follow.

Can Sup Forums suggest any jobs suitable for a socially retarded robot like me?

I punch in next to the facility manager that makes ~200k a year. We discuss how bad the White Sox and Bears are/will be this year. Turns out he has a boss too, crazy..

Can confirm it's kronos here as well.

what do you consider starting a life, a family? graduating from college? starting your life is starting the path you go down and climb up as high as you can.

Considering my parents made 40 and 60k a year when i was a kid, i'm making amazing headway.

business owner

it's literally the only way

that's why every enlightened person hates commies

Sounds like a wasted life

you seem confused and unable to process simple literature. do this thread a favor and stop posting.

Vacation =/= Paid Holidays. I dont burn a day of Vacation time when they pay me to sit at home on Columbus Day or fucking MLK day.
no one cars about your 3rd world country.

jesus people on this site are retarded. no wonder you don't do anything with your lives...