Why haven't i seen this on Sup Forums?

why haven't i seen this on Sup Forums? did i seriously miss this in the last couple days? BBC is literally blackwashing history and teaching children that ancient romans were black, and gave orders to white people. watch this video and tell me if anything immediately sticks out as batshit fucking wrong to you
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
black romans? BLACK ROMANS? really BBC?
for those of you that don't know, ancient rome was not "ethnically diverse". there are accounts of black roman soldiers who were recruited from conquered lands BUT THEY WERE FAR FROM THE NORM.
PJW was all over this too - > youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8
i can't fucking take it anymore? are people going to stand up for themselves......ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/culture/charlottehigginsblog/2009/oct/13/hadrians-wall
churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2016/29-july/news/uk/hadrians-wall-church-is-site-of-first-uk-africans
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1464209/Borders-folk-may-be-descended-from-Africans.html
theguardian
archive.is/ddkl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploration_of_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who fucking cares? Stop crying, snowflake. You people are worse than SJWs I swear to God.

Ay man when you wake up 2moro youre still the same white trash faggot you were today

shut up you fucking shill kike faggot nigger

>Genghis Kang the English nobleman
you wot?

You haven't seen this because you need to lurk moar.

>black celts
wew laddington never knew i was nigger descended

wheres my reperayshuns, witeboi?

rewriting history man, pretty fucking brutal

So edgy! You're the ideological equivalent of Hot Topic.

we wuz romenz n sheeit

Women are not allowed to post ITT

got to call a spade a spade bro. when you come here and shill jookike niggotry, i gotta call it what it is. obviously people spreading the truth about how the MSM and the gatekeepers of information in our society ARE TOTALLY FULL OF SHIT AND OUT TO FUCK US ALL OVER makes you personally uncomfortable and threatens your anti-white, marxist plans for globalism and totalitarian-left rule for all

Is she okay? That looks like it might kinda hurt. She probably needs stitches.

when you hate life, and hate yourself, and you hate the world, you want to see it all burn. you want to see everything get fucked. that's what motivates SJWs and leftists. that's why they HATE when decent people call them out and post the truth about our bullshit, joo run, bullshit propaganda machine

Actually there were LOTS of black Romans, and there were LOTS of black/brown Romans in Britain. You people are fucking retarded.

theguardian.com/culture/charlottehigginsblog/2009/oct/13/hadrians-wall

churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2016/29-july/news/uk/hadrians-wall-church-is-site-of-first-uk-africans

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1464209/Borders-folk-may-be-descended-from-Africans.html

Always archive it

>theguardian com/culture/charlottehigginsblog/2009/oct/13/hadrians-wall
archive.is/ddkl8

you wouldn't want THE TRUTH GETTING OUT, RIGHT KIKE? OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!

Rome did have a nigger Ceasar at one point actually. They had a few niggers. After all North Africa was part of their empire.
It's okay, Rome is overrated. Now as for the rest...welll I think for having grown up on nonsense like this, this generation of kids will go one of two very different ways. Let's just hope it's the right way.

>the guardian

Again, you're the equivalent of a 2000's Hot Topic emo kid acting out for attention, compensating for his lack of substance with vapid shock tactics.

We get it, you're so fucking dark and edgy. Yawn.

History is something kind of important to maintain, its like burning down the library of Alexandra. Completely different from superficial virtue signaling.
lol

no there really weren't. rome was, bare minimum, 97% white. it was for all intents and purposes, a racially homogenous white society. a bunch of joofuck MSM articles doing mental gymnastics to try to rewrite history as "multicultural paradise" doesn't change any of that.

Stupid cocklicker doesn't know why Italians are brown....

Yes but African wasn't subsaharan black.

They were Mediterranean, dip shit.

North Africa wasn't predominately black.

Just because the information is hosted on a web-site you don't like doesn't mean it isn't real.

It's fucking history, North Africa was Roman. There were black, African Romans. Black, African Romans were in Britain. Historical facts.

NOBODY.
GIVES.
A.
FUCK.
SAGE.

they weren't even mediterranean, they were an extremely small minority living in rome and now these fags and joofucks are trying to do mental gymnastics and say "ancient rome was 1 or 2% black, so lets portray it as multicultural and black". it's rewriting history for cultural marxist BS purposes, period, no matter how many mental gymnastics fuckeries these fags try to pull

You're just as bad as the "WE WUZ KANGS" niggers.

"WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHEET... THOSE NIGGAS WAS WHITE AND SHEET"

BBC? Based black chucks?

>says the sjw

Indoctrinate the next generation instead of convincing the current voting base. This method has been proven to be very effective.

t. The land of the (((cultural mosaic)))

who's the prankster who put her eyeball in her mouth? it looks like a pretty cool workplace environment, tbqh.

>History is something kind of important to maintain, its like burning down the library of Alexandra. Completely different from superficial virtue signaling.
This. I don't care if there are TV shows starring black characters or if they document the history of Africa but don't change European/middle eastern/Asian history in the name of virtue signalling faggotry. All of this nigger worship is a fucking joke. Especially when it results in historical revisionism.

It doesn't matter. There were literally BLACK Romans in Britain. That part isn't inaccurate at all. Stop trying to rewrite history. You're wrong. Get over it.

yeah im just as bad for correcting something that is clearly an inaccurate, politically motivated, anti-white representation of history. yup. just as bad. ok faggot no way you aren't schlomo shekelstein

>why haven't i seen this on Sup Forums?
There's been a fuckton of threads about this. I don't care at all about it and even i know what it is you stupid fuck.

Agreed, I'm just saying any "African" talk is most likely Mediterranean North Africa rather than African as in subsaharan.

It's like saying Carthage was black because it was in Africa, it's pathetic and relies on a complete misunderstanding of history.

no it is inaccurate when black romans were 2% of the population, even less in the actual city of rome, and now you have historical videos directed at children specifically trying to portray romans are majority black. fuck off you lying cuntkikefaggotnigger

>north africans were black
Just like the egyptians right lmao

Awful female understanding of history there

>i can't fucking take it anymore? are people going to stand up for themselves......ever?

Who cares? If you see someone repeat this stuff IRL, this is a freebie to let you instantly know to ignore them.

>watched hollywood's versions of rome
>history is obvious guys, the romans were black
I bet you believe Hannibal was black too

It's bad because the masses believe it and before you know it, you're going to have to give burden of proof to disprove "Ancient Britain was black".

Wake up, dude

trying to totally deny the fact that this is a patent attempt to give credit to blacks for building the roman empire, which they had nothing to do with, because blacks suffer from a massive IQ gap and have never accomplished anything in all of history except that one asshole who loved peanuts and found out a bunch of different things to do with them.

this is a problem for libshits and multiculturalists who are hellbent on presenting race as "not a thing" and everyone being "equal" so that they can destroy everything about white culture, identity and heritage. this is all a part of that, we all know it. there's fucking debate to be had about this. this is blackwashing history and it's fucking bullshit. you know it. i know it. and we ALL know you're a shill faggotcuntkikenigger

You're ignorant. Stop rewriting history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploration_of_Africa

>there's fucking debate to be had about this.
typo. supposed to read there's NO fucking debate to be had about this. none. zero. period. it is what it is and it's patently obvious, fuckbag

Arabs were shipping subsaharan Africans en-masse to Roman territory for centuries. There were tons of blacks on Roman land. This is common knowledge, common sense, and historically accurate. Facts don't care about your feelings.

You contributed nothing to Rome. You contributed nothing to Western civilization. Stop usurping the achievements of your distant ancestors you insecure do-nothing.

hahahaha

>woman implying I'm even white
You are just a dumb female, SubSaharan slaves were not valuable enough to send all the way up into northern europe you dumb cunt lol.

Every single
>fact
you are listing are all from dubious sources that are more often than not made by psuedointellectual anthropologists out to make a name for themselves by throwing out cockamamie studies with farfetched information grounded in zero actual fact and circumstantial GUESSING that reality is the warped history they wish it was.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

>"tons"
>actual numbers less than 2% and even less in the actual city of rome

You're wrong, you're dumb, you're indoctrinated, and you should kill yourself.

>that flag

subtle

>Actually there were LOTS of black Romans, and there were LOTS of black/brown Romans in Britain. You people are fucking retarded.

AMERICAN EDUCATION BOYS

democrats really hate history

Are you implying that there were no black people in medieval Britain OP?

Why are racists always so ignorant of history?

(((education)))

jews hate that whites built everything and are smarter

of course there werent

you fucking retard

i'm so confused and curious. i wonder as people read this thread, like young people, and they see the shit these shills are shilling, do they really believe that black people played any significant role or even comprised any significant amount of the population in rome or britain?

seriously in rome they are less than 2% of the population. it was a racially homogenous white society. far more racially homogenous and white than ANY place on earth today and black had NOTHING to do with the creation of rome or the roman empire.

>an American is going to teach me about British history and culture

seeBritain has always been diverse and multiracial.

I've been in schools in 5 different countries on 3 continents.

>2moro youre
This can't possibly be a nigger! I MEAN HE HAS A SWASTIKA FLAG!!!

>the roman empire
>racially homogenous

Holy fuck you're dumb.

The American education meme is real.

Sup Forums has been overrun. Haven't you realised? Too many shills and mods are cucked

sure you have. and in case you haven't notice im not even speaking im my native language ..so please tell me how smart you are.

>perfectly good pussy: wasted

if democrats taught history
>all slavery was done by whites
>blacks never owned slaves. africans didn't sell their own black slaves to slave traders
>slave trade was run by whites, not joos
>whites didn't end slavery
>every society, race, creed and culture in history did not practice slavery
>jim crow was this horrible thing that put black people at an economic disadvantage for the next 50 years.
>but none of the following groups were disadvantaged by their circumstances 1)europeans in the 20th century who suffered 2 world wars, infrastructure destroyed, 80 million dead, many women and children. 2)russians during the 20th century, who suffered under communism, 20 million intentionally starved to death during the holodomor alone 3)chinese living under communism, 20 million killed by mao 4)japanese who had two fucking nuclear bombs dropped on them. there are many other examples too. none of these other groups are historically embattled or can claim circumstances as excuse for their failure, but blacks can because they had to drink out of different water fountains
and now
>romans wuz black
thanks dems and leftists. fucking humanity over and contributing nothing positive since time immemorial.

I have a masters from Oxford in Euro History.

There were black Romans. They were in London and stationed on Hadrian's Wall.

You are an ignorant wretch.

jesus Britain is cucked lmao

by diverse you mean a lot of different white people that they enslaved right? greeks spanish portuguese french .. etc lmao

yes i'm so dumb for saying historically accurate things aren't i? it was fucking 97% white and that's racially homogenous

>briteethsh in charge of Roman History

those degenerates ruined the roman empire by not behaving into the roman civilization

fucking pagans need their tree to be cut again

>muh moors
Liberals act as if every moor was a nigger and that there were just fucking millions of them in Rome, when a moor just meant anyone from North African area that wasn't Egyptian.

That's what I'm saying you idiot.

No I mean Africans as well. There have been blacks living in Britain since the city of London was nothing more than a few huts on the shores of the Thames.

No, what you are saying is that you are going to kill yourself for being an oppressor and holding islamophobic views.

That's so incredibly ignorant and racist.

I'm not an Islamophobe. Islam is also an important part of British culture. Did you know that there were Muslims here before Christians?

You could almost argue that Britain is historically a Muslim country.

it's gotten to the point where i take it as a massive compliment to be called "ignorant and racist" by lefties and progressives

Also watch the last season of doctor who and see how every fucking episode, I mean every single fucking episode revolves around black people in Europe, mostly in Britain ages ago, about fags, racism , evil white people and so on. Fucking BBC is going full propaganda mode, it's insane.

Listen to you, you act as if you are something you are not but we both know you despise brown people, immigrants, and especially muslims.

Bloody fucking kuffar you think you are better than us? Britain is ours now, you fucking heretics are done. You say one thing and then do another. You are all done, you are out and we are in.

o mother of god this guy slry needs some redpilling.

hopefully there are more terror attacks in the upcoming month so you can get a few doses of redpills

Of course you would, you ignorant swine.

Your bigotry won't be tolerated much longer. Mark my words.

>Listen to you, you act as if you are something you are not but we both know you despise brown people, immigrants, and especially muslims.
you say this like it's a bad thing, you fucking sandnigger

Wow, you're bilingual?! Jesus, I didn't know I was talking to a GENIUS. My apologies.

Hey sandnigger, here's a protip. He is better than you.

the bad thing is your north did not kill all of you white fools, not that it matters because we are going to finish the job

Please stop acting like this online. I know you're "trolling" but please keep in mind that, in doing so, you're only reinforcing islamophobic sentiments and negative stereotypes of muslim people.

I know you have suffered oppression and I emathise with you but please try to be more civil. Thanks.

yeah ok. it's just good because i always know i won the discussion when the leftie starts breaking out "ignorance and racism".
and yeah "muh bigotry" won't be tolerated much longer. more like your anti-intellectual liberalism won't be tolerated much longer. younger people today pretty much woke up and realized people like you were fucking them over and taking their future from them. they hate you, possibly even worse than i hate you. i honestly believe you're the only one that won't be "tolerated" much longer

You are done kuffar. You are all done, you had a chance and lost. Repent and beg mercy of Allah because you will get none from us on earth

we as white people should start we wuz niggaz n shiet because being a nigger is the new hot shit
let them have kangz

muh dik

Sweety, It's a bit racist to suggest all Africans are black isn't it?

that eurocuck will never stand up for himself no matter what you say or do to him. you can rape his girl or cut off his head, he will still try to suck your dick and apologize for any "oppression" him and his people has caused you

Ha! Who's the anti intellectual here? You claim that there were no coloured people in medieval Britain - a profoundly ignorant and racist statement.

Please stop this. You're only encouraging these right-wingers. I know that muslim people are peaceful. Stop slandering them.

>not an argument

This is how you know a lefty is assblasted. They'll drop their talking points and just start spouting personal attacks and shit.

Kill yourself before we kill you first Kuffar. You are done and it is at our hand that you meet your end.

What city are you in? What is your name? I will come to you myself and put you out of this world that you are not worthy of

Everyone in the world hates Muslims, the followers of the false prophet who bathed in animal shit and raped children. Everyone knows they attack women because they are bony armed and effeminate. Allah is a primitive moon god that doesn't really exist and Muslims tremble in cowardice during battle because they know this to be true. When your fellow semites are dealt with and we aren't constrained, it will be easier for us to wipe you out than it is for fifteen of you weaklings to rape one white chick.

>You claim that there were no coloured people in medieval Britain
literally all you fags can do is shout "racist" and make strawmen to cover for the fact that you are wrong.
i didn't CLAIM anything, i stated the historical fact that rome was 97% white and less than 2% black. historical fact. end of story. so all of the mental gymnastics in this thread, justifying the BBCs white genocide bullshit in portraying romans as black is factually bunk, and so is your "blah blah blah muh racism" bullshit

Okay now I know you're not a real muslim.

A real muslim would never threaten another person with physical violence. What would your mother say? What would Allah and Mohammed say?

>A real muslim would never threaten another person with physical violence
is this just satire?

Impressive levels of shilling. I don't think I've seen this much shilling since the days of Shareblue and CTR.

>a white heretic telling me who a real muslim is