Why don't we just invade Russia and claim all the qts?

Why don't we just invade Russia and claim all the qts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
youtube.com/watch?v=-wGQGEOTf4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because Russia has god on their side.

Is it weird that she's so cute that I can't even think of using her like a whore. I want to make passionate love to her and kiss her all over and cuddle with her after.

Because you're too much of a eurocuck to ever do it

Because it'll end in a nuclear war and kill all the qts

Because even if it doesn't go nuclear the qts will hate you for killing half their country and cucking them into letting rapefugees in

Because qt 3.14 ruskie waifus wouldn't go for Europeans anyways

I dunno i could keep going, pick one.

Also trips so my word is the word of god, you can't even argue the truth of it.

>russians
>white
wew

How do you propose we invade Russia? Sure the invasion is easy but in the long term it does not worth it. History has proven no country can ever take full control of Russia through military invasion. The French tried. The Germans tried. THEY FAILED...

>Why don't we just invade Russia

well, you have tried, it wasn`t succesfull

But they have fair skin and blonde hair tho

They sure do
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY

Russians are white
Slavs are white
Even whiter than every shitskin that europe tried to import from middle east and africa.

''QT-s'' I prefer anglo women 100x over round faced bad looking, boring and materialistic slavic women

Russian and most other Eastern European women are all roasties, so how about no.

you're right. i take that back.

So russians are albino nigger chinks?

Thank you for agreeing to my points. And your picture clearly illustrates the normal physique of an average russian

Because nukes.

Fpbp
Bog je srbin

yes goy this blue eyed white qt is your enemy. Not any of those spic/sandnigger countries invading and colonizing your land

I don't think you can find a single european nation that we didn't assrape, curbstomp and condemned to utter cuckdom over the course of the last 500 years. You can probably find some Spaniard autistically screeching about Russia because his SS legion granddad froze off his balls under Voronezh. That's the answer, there is simply no real men left in Europe to dare, only beta cuckold fedora tippers jerking off to slavs on Peruvian fabric draping forums.

One can argue that we are the single group of people who contributed the most to the downfall of your western "civilization".

super gay. i'd fuck n feed her fast food.

You invaded and claimed all the German qts instead

>Russia is so white that even niggers have blond hair

There are none. Russia is literally not even worth invading, there is nothing of value there (apart from natural gas)

Exactly this
You're either a dirty whore that deserves to be sexually punished or a cute girl who deserves tons of hugs and sweet love. Can't be both.

>no qts in Russia
You gay or sum?

This.

>One can argue that we are the single group of people who contributed the most to the downfall of your western "civilization".
You can't blame a person who just self-defended that he didn't just give up like all good goyim.

There are qts there just like Putin is pro-ethnic-Russian and cares for more than just personal influence and wealth.

Sure sure youtube.com/watch?v=-wGQGEOTf4E

US won cold war again

How did you delete this image?
Every time I click it says 404

Yes Rusiian/Ukrainian qt thread

You can try. I'm sure it'll work this time for sure.

Why? They are all trying to marry for US citizenship.

You breed those beauties when you kick shitskins out instead.

Almost too awesome to look at, like the sun

The one thing we can thank the EU for is that we have had Eastern European lovelies up the ying yang this past decade

because they are cancer within

What is it you like so much about immigrants and black men plowing your women now that you want to add Slavs to that list?

Slavs ''plowing someones women''

Russian women are crazy

crazy hot

>imigrants and black men plowing your women
1.60 CM black hair inbreeds that look alike ''plowing anyones women''

You "plowing your own women"

>The amount of Russian shills in this thread.
Just because you installed a puppet as our president does not give you the right to invade our boards you cunts.

Because russian women are average as anglos women.

West still call ukrainian and belarus girls as russian.

KEK

also because we already have our own qts and they dont come with slav relatives that want to squat in front of the house in the street

MOARRRRRRRR

>Why don't we just invade Russia and claim all the qts?

You don't need to invade, just fly there and women will beg for your dick if you look above average, don't drink vodka all day, don't beat them, and make more than 5000 euros a year. Even chinese guys are doing it (pic related)

Why aren't Sup Forumsacks just going to Russia to get virgin white traditional brides like the chinks are doing.

with those potato genetics, i hope he's going his own way

>russian qt blows a kiss with vx powder at you
what do?

because we have our own qts

Please don't stop

I remember watching this WW2 documentary, when Berlin has fallen, the german women were saying "better Russian on me than American above me", meaning she'd rather get raped than bombed.

this is cute as fuck, and has brown eyes which I usually don't like

>Those mongol eyes and nose
Typical Russian

Based Ivan