Why do right-wingers are so anti-science and anti-intellectual??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
scientificamerican.com/article/cross-cultural-evidence-for-the-genetics-of-homosexuality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're not ultra high IQ city people.

the world is too big for them to understand.
Sad!

> right wingers are anti-science
> there are 2,147,483,647 genders and a man can be a woman if he says so, you bigot

why do communists and leftists call themselves intellectuals just because they infiltrate educational institutions to spread their cancer?

the core of leftism is "we can mandate more equality" the core of right wing is tradition and reaction to the left with the claim "we must live and work with inequality" I know this is bait but which one lines up more closely to reality?

When nationalists controlled science, we put men on the Moon.

Now that you marxists control science, all you can do is "invent" global warming and 49 genders.

same shitposting bot Turk, SAGE

Why can't Turkish cockroaches formulate a proper sentence?

>Why do right-wingers are

Why do left-wingtards insist on insisting that they're not trying to take guns away when they're clearly are

>Why do right-wingers are so anti-science and anti-intellectual??
Why is anyone trying to hold an intelligent debate with this retard?

I dislike scientists because they let political activists hijack their fields to shoehorn their agenda and don't denounce the ones among their rank that parade in the media as moral authority.

>everyone is born equal
>race is a social construct
>gender is a social construct
>being gay/trans is genetic, even if twins don't show up as it 100% of the time and thus mean it isn't genetic
>can't prove global warming is man made so rebrands it as climate change just in order to blame everything on man like some fucking religion
I'd wager and say the Left is more anti-science these days than Right-wingers by a very good bit.

>Right wingers are anti intellec---

Maybe if conservatives were more pro-science and didn't try to defund scientific research outside the military, more scientists would side with them.

Instead no, the retarded and uneducated creationists that reject scientific consensus think scientists are evil people and try to demonize them.

yes this is the right answer. /thread

we aren't anti science. it's just that the left, like everything else, corrupted the shit out of it and use it as a political tool. so when you see an article that's science related chances are it's probably fake news.

Is it because the Right wing hates education? Or is it because the left is getting higher marks by getting degrees in fake curriculum?

Take China for example. It rates highly, but their education is fake and their people know nothing.

>scientists are not selfless people only looking for the truth but also people that care about their fundings
Which would be fine by me, if they admitted it.

>being gay/trans is genetic, even if twins don't show up as it 100% of the time and thus mean it isn't genetic
Single egg twins are only genetically identical at birth.

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS

>if you disagree with me, you're anti-intellectual

Right-wingers are pro-science, and anti-intellectual because what "intellectual" has meant for decades is practically a post-modernist. And that's just Marxism gone even more insane. Science and intellectualism are largely incompatible, as evidenced by the left's vehement anti-science campaigning and rhetoric.

This was mostly stolen nazi tech... jesus christ you shill faggots are out in droves tonight, need overtime or some shit

Why are left wingers such pseudo intellectuals that think their ego and feel good/do good attitude makes them superior to anyone else when in reality they are nothing more than below average idiots?

It's in reverse...

The variance in the genes over a lifetime is extremely negligible. Cops can't even tell them apart which is why they use fingerprints. And even if it was it just proves that it is environmental

The left is MUCH more pro-science than the right is, there's no debate around this. Yes, shit gets fuzzy with the gender spectrum, but it's better than dealing with creationists or climate-change deniers. When conservatives defund scientific research, they don't do it because they want to invest the money elsewhere, but because they think scientific research is a legitimate waste of money.

Right-wingers have a clear bias towards science and intellectual, fact.

>they only did it cause of nazi tech!
>huh? what do you mean all the nazi scientists went to the US in operation Paperclip, then that would mean the US should've been first in all categories!
>muh nazi scientists

EVEN with all the original Nazi scientists on America's side, the USSR was still ahead for most of the space race.

>going up into space with periodical engine burns instead of a constant one
>launching a rocket from a boat tied to nothing

Is he on a bus? Greyhound busses and shot like that are fucking awful, they have the absolute worst people in them.

have these reentries been debunked? Every one I've seen looked fake as hell.

Excuse you? I actually identify as a right winger transintellecutal. stop oppressing me, you intellectophobic scum!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

>Why do right-wingers are so anti-science and anti-intellectual??
kek

Those "below average" idiots still have a much higher IQ than the right-wing retards that avoid college/university and think their high school diploma even makes them average.

>anti-science and anti-intellectual
implting climate change and gender studies are the only fields of science and intellectualism

why do liberals believe there are more than two genders and a fetus is not a human, so who which side is the anti-science and anti-intellectual?

The only "debunking" I've seen comes from retards that don't know what a fish eye is and don't understand that the footage is sped up

>Why do right-wingers are
Please construct a sentence that, at the bare minimum, a retard could understand. That way, we know what the fuck you are talking about.

Are why left not God them.

Haha. That's exactly the sort of embarrassing thing that would happen to me, getting seated beside a nigger.

Well most right wingers I know have STEM degrees.

Most left wing liberals are extremely low IQ that have not even finished high school. This is the majority of the left.

The ones you see in Silicon Valley and other liberal hot spots are a minority concentrated in one spot who seem to be successful but in reality, they aren't.

No.
The thing is they are sped up, but the speed changes at times.
Look in the last few seconds when the rocket has landed, focus on the ocean water, and you'll first see it move fast, and then even faster.

Why do Turkish people like young boys butt holes?

scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

scientificamerican.com/article/cross-cultural-evidence-for-the-genetics-of-homosexuality/

Why do people are anything??? U have opened my am mind op

dont ya mean libcucks hate science with their 40 genders.

never dehumanize it by calling it a fetus, always call it a baby. That word is invented by satanists to easier persuade more to offer sacrifices.

i love that you just painted over the watermark

>tfw moved to the city and my iq is now mensa level
I fucking love not being a rural or suburban retard anymore

>all the nazi scientists went to the US in operation Paperclip

Are the leafs all this retarded? Both the USSR and the US obtained a shit load of Nazi scientist and engineers since they're so valuable. USSR got thousands of them iirc.

Christians claimed God created the earth (see also: singularity/big-bong theory) some 4,500 years ago .... what took pagan science so long? .... Turktards still subject to the jewspiracies

Why are t*rks so backwards?

>scream about eugenics and IQ bell curves all day
>anti-science and anti-intellectual

>Islam
>not anti-scientific
>not anti-intellectual
Shoo, shoo, t*rkroach

>gender is a spectrum because creationism is wrong
>this means you're saying ghere are a gorillian genders
This is almost as stupid as sjw logic, stop this.

Who is that cutie in the background?

Fuck me swinging.

no ones arguing the last thing is wrong, only that telling based on someones skin color is fucking stupid. you have to look at their ancestry and assess their genes.

All evidence says otherwise

low intellect and limited patiences for detail

You can very easily do that without actually looking at the genes of each individual on the planet. You can see this through the expression of phenotypes in a large sample size and determine characteristic traits, both in terms of physical capability and intelligence, that each part of the population has.
>"b-but muh education"
No matter how incredibly amazing the education, on average people aren't going to go more than ten IQ points from their previous value. And it has been verifiably been shown that regression towards the mean ensures you can't all of a sudden turn a population with an average IQ of 60 into a population with an average IQ of 150 in a single generation, regardless of how much time and resources you spend. And then when the generation after this educated population comes, it will still have the same average that the population had initially and that it will still reach the same potential the previous population did.

>be me 140 iq from the bay area
>conservative
u wot

Why shills are so buttmad about right-wingers winning?