Why does /pol hate Canada so much?

Why does /pol hate Canada so much?
Northern Canada is literally a white sanctuary and is very underpopulated.
>Christian community through Alaska to Nunavut
>Natives are very peaceful unlike the ones down east
>White majority. blacks and chinks stick to eastern Canada
>Underpopulated, go live off the grid with a 100km backyard
>All the fresh Caribou and fish you can catch

Other urls found in this thread:

statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/legal12b-eng.htm
pewforum.org/2013/06/27/canadas-changing-religious-landscape/
pumpkinperson.com/2016/10/02/canadian-provinces-ranked-by-iq/
statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-624-x/2014001/article/11922/c-g/c-g03-eng.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why does /pol hate Canada

Exhibit no.1

you got me there

I don't hate Canada. I just think of it like Cold California. You still got folks with balls willing to fight for what's right, though.

>Northern Canada is literally a white sanctuary
shhh ffs I'd like it to stay that way

Why does the rest of Canada hate Québec?
>Christian communities through Gaspésie to Côte Nord
>Natives are very peaceful unlike the ones west
>White majority. Blacks and chinks stick to western Canada (read Ontario and Vancouver)
---

>Unique culture and language
>Anti-globalist
>Literally a language police that will give fines to shops that advertise in english (you just wish you had this so you could rek the chinese or mexican shops)
>We shoot the mosques, they don't shoot us.

Yet those fags hate Québec because we can do what we want, because of strong nationalism and cultural homogenity.

Canadians have no culture. It's just a bunch of random anglos inhabiting a lot of empty land.

>Why does /pol hate Canada so much?

Maybe because you're literally the most cucked country in the history of the world.

>sweden

Too many people base their opinions on shitposters from here. I will admit that I think obamaleaf is mentally ill and likely adds to the hate you get

You know I would have to agree with the anglo on that one. Sweden is literally the worst.

I can go drive anywhere around my city right now and not see anyone who isn't white..can you say that

Wait I have a "Québec Bant" document just for those occasions, le met share.

In Canada, on average, Quebec
>Has the highest IQ
>Has the tallest men
>Has the biggest dick
>Fittest men
>Is the nation with the highest aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

Quebec is the most redpilled place in Canada. We need our own flags, don't want to be associated with anglo leaf scum.

We're everything the Canadians wish they'd be: Nationalists, strong unique culture, our capital city is 95% white, we enforce laws against everyone that's not us (literally have language police that can close a shop if you use too much english in your advertising/menus/etc).

Feels good to live in a place where you are allowed to be proud to be white, proud of your heritage, and proud of your identity as french speakers.

Canadians are literal cucks compared to us.

>the most cucked
Sure thing, Sweden.

For real though, our current government is fucking awful.

>Alsaka is Canada
I'm having nunav your nonsense.

>Christian community through Alaska to Nunavut
>Natives are very peaceful unlike the ones down east

The territories have the highest murder rates in the country you fucking coon.

statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/legal12b-eng.htm

I personally love Canada... the trouble with it - is that it is full of Canadians. Grew up with a Canadian military family next door. The daughter was a 90's grunge lesbian and the son was a figure skater.... that was it.... my first exposure to Canadians. It stuck with me ever since and after seeing the replies Canadians drizzle onto this Yemen Salmon Breeding Hobby Forum, my pancakes have been overly-saturated.

Because you can't decide if you want to be american or European. The whole place feels off. I would rather go to mexico again then have to go anywhere in Canada.

No shit retard, I shouldn't have to emphasize Alaska isn't Canada for you to understand I'm not talking about Canada

>Northern Canada

imagine a year where less than 9 months are winter. It's fucking awesome, that's why we don't live in Northern Canada

Is all of that including Laval? I feel like Laval alone would permanently skew Quebec to the bottom of everything.

they just cant handle your bantz

all the niggers are east i swear guys did i tell you that its underpopulated too?

>delusional religitards everywhere
>natives treated worse than blacks in the southern US - highest suicide rate ever seen
>rapefugees from the uk, british castoffs, french catholictards, retarded farmers, wannabe royaltards
>homeschooled
>never goes hunting so thinks there's lots left
>parasites, pollution, oil sands, midges, blackflies, mosquitos just like alaska
>random criminals escape into wilderness but lets go camping

>thinks Sup Forums is one person

you can see how bored I was with your bullshit whinging

>Christian communities through Gaspésie to Côte Nord

Quebec is the least religious province in Canada
pewforum.org/2013/06/27/canadas-changing-religious-landscape/

>Natives are very peaceful unlike the ones west

Because most of them have long since been miscegenated.

>White majority. Blacks and chinks stick to western Canada (read Ontario and Vancouver)

Every province even BC is white majority you idiot.

The livable part of the province is hardly under populated and the 'underpopulated' meme is one of the driving forces for mass migration. The interior I suppose that's true but that's also true for all the other provinces except some of the Atlantic ones.

Not any moreso then the other provinces.

>Unique culture and language
>Anti-globalist
>Literally a language police
>We shoot the mosques, they don't shoot us.

These are all basically the same point, Quebec is the sole reason Canada is a left-wing country. If not for you guys we would at most be marginally to the left of the United States. You have given us all of our worst prime ministers.

>Has the highest IQ

Not true, petty even if it was to worry about a difference of several points.
pumpkinperson.com/2016/10/02/canadian-provinces-ranked-by-iq/

>Has the biggest dick

Even if that's true that's a nigger estimate of virtue.

>Has the tallest men

BC has lower obesity.
statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-624-x/2014001/article/11922/c-g/c-g03-eng.gif

You clearly just making these points up so I'm not wasting any more time fact checking this shit.

One last point

>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)

This one is really funny because it shows you simply don't understand economics at all. Yes Quebec, the province with the second highest population has the second highest GDP, you would have to have a third world tier economy for that not to be the case. The fact that Alberta, a province with half the population of Quebec has almost the same GDP as Quebec just shows how awful your province is.

This is like saying China has a better economy than Taiwan because China has a much bigger GDP.

toronto pajeet detected

>Not an argument.

brown people's opinions don't matter, objective fact =]

>Quebec is the sole reason Canada is a left-wing country.
>Implying Canada has ever been a left-wing country up until recently

Pic related.

I didn't say Quebec was always awful. It was pretty great pre-silent revolution. And Canada has been a left-wing country since at the very least the (first) Trudeau days.

looks north indian, khan

Obvious troll.

obvious pajeet

>Northern Canada is literally a white sanctuary and is very underpopulated.