Gate MK Ultra

GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. GATE was also called TAG, AIMS and versions of GATE exist in most countries around the world.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
- Hearing tests in GATE (Neanderthal ears are different from Sapiens and may hear wider frequency range)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- Lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- Windows were covered in GATE classrooms. Dim lights in GATE classroms
- Tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
- IQ’s on average are in 130s, sometimes as high as 160 or even higher
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
- Forehead scars, Migraines
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams, deja vu
- Above average intuition
Unexplained similarities that some GATErs have reported in past threads
- Seeing little grey "ayy lmaos" as a child (ages 4 - 10) and sometimes communicating with them
- Various ESP powers; shutting of electronics, jamming cell phones, remote viewing, mind weather control
- Willing the future into reality - ability to project desired events into the future
- Spidey sense - being able to "read" people and know their innermost secrets, having the "I've got a bad feeling about this" about situations or people

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64636346/#64652246
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68071417/#68071417
youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coil_noise
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/niqjediPCA/page/200/
forums.webmd.com/3/heart-disease-exchange/forum/5
thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=428.0
dreamviews.com/fitness-health/88482-adrenaline-rush-will.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old thread here tl;dr, if you were in GATE, there's high chances of you having higher cognition and psychic potential, and you were either snuffed out because you posed a threat and became a NEET, or you continued with your education in advanced degrees (sciences, engineering, philosophy).

Past threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64636346/#64652246
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68071417/#68071417

How do I make the noise in my ears stop? Everytime I go to bed I keep auto-meditating on that "tsss" noise that should be when something loud goes off.

Electronics in your room? What about your wallet..how many different "credit cards" do you have?

I shit you not I've turned off EVERYTHING but it doesn't go away. I calculated it's only like 5km in where I'm living. If I step beyond boundry I stop hearing it and can actually think but it sometimes follows me

Extra Requests:
>MBTI type
>Birth Chart (use Astro.com, go to Extended Chart Selection, check "Anonymized")

So far there seems to be a substantial presence of INT- type individuals, some ENT-'s sparingly. The astrology is for observing common aspects between respondents. I suspect there may be a connection to Neptune based on the mystic/psychic connections everyone seems to discuss.

Do sim cards emit the same effect as credit cards?

You can't, hearing damage is permanent. Maybe in the future there will be some solution to tinnitus. You just have to get used to it.

It's tinnitus.
You're overthinking it.

>hearing damage is permanent
Then why does it go away if I walk away or go to certain places?
Also my ears are very sensitive so I dont listen to loud music and shit

I have this noise too. I know electromagnetic fields aren't my friend, but they're everywhere.
INTP, but that's really fucking common here.

For instance I never hear it in at my grandparent's place in the countryside albeit it's full of old working TVs and other electronic appliances.

I was in GATE AMA. For real. Boston 1998. Here's some sample:

1. I have no memories from age 3 to around 14. Literally memories everybody should have I don't have at all. Like travelling by train for the first time at age 10. I have picture my mom took, but I have ZERO recollection of it.

2. I have a scar where spiritualists say the "third eye" is.

3. I put my finger directly against my nose and straight up it meets my scar.

sounds like some computer part has a whine. it can happen even when turned off and disconnected from outlet, but I guess it would go away after a while of being turned off

bumping

Good question. I haven't felt anything from SIM, but the SIM in my phone is the nano type. I can however feel the credit cards pulse/vibrate in my wallet.
Have no idea now. Have you tried "expanding" your mind and scanning for intelligent presence around you? Close your eyes and check if you can "see" anyone around you.

Tinnitus, seriously.
Its not jew machines hacking your brainwaves, I promise.

youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA

I was in this around 4th or 5th grade for math. Idk man pretty sure it's nothing. A few of those things in your list are true but plenty are also not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coil_noise
here this is what I was talking about

I never said it was jew machinese hacking brainwaves. You sound mentally unstable.

I think I remember being in something like this but in Britain. It wasn't called GATE but something else. I meet A LOT of the stuff written down.

How's real estate prices there?

> I have no memories from age 3 to around 14. Literally memories everybody should have I don't have at all. Like travelling by train for the first time at age 10. I have picture my mom took, but I have ZERO recollection of it.
Are you sure? What about phobias or likes that you can't expalin or know the source of?
1. Do you like owls?
2. Darkness?
3. Deep, dark water?
Honestly, any phobias, fears or personality traits that you have no idea where they came from? Reverse engineer from there and see if that leads you anywhere.

I have astrally projected before but on accident. So it can't be anything like that because it would've just taken me out of my body if it wanted to talk. Still I'm 100% sure it's following me or just staying near me(I don't get out much) not that I mind much but Its hard to concentrate if not impossible. No, I don't feel being "watched" so I'm still not ripe for the looney bin I guess.

>mfw this thread

Welcome back!

>psychic potential

Yup, confirmed.

I was in GATE around the same time in Fairfax County Virginia and I never even realized I didn't have any memory of this shit until I really thought about it. I developed epilepsy in my early 20s but recently I've been wondering if I had absence seizures when I was younger and they were misdiagnosed as a symptom of ADHD. My memory has been getting worse and worse, so have my seizures.

Are you telling me I could be some kinda genius????

I was being serious. Some delusional guy in the last thread was going on and on about jewish nanomachines that hack your brain and steal your ideas in real time.

>I have astrally projected before but on accident.

Which alerted the system.

> Still I'm 100% sure it's following me or just staying near me

Which is now monitoring your thoughts.

Ah so I guess this explains it
thanks!

Nice poisoning of the well, there...

I see two strawmen arguments, and an ad homenim.

>Which is now monitoring your thoughts.
Great, now I feel bad for it if it's true. My thoughts are sometimes pretty... filthy

Oh, here he is, was wondering when the madman would return. Its almost 4 in the morning bud, you need to get to sleep.

Or do you still have plenty of meth left from last night?

>Great, now I feel bad for it if it's true. My thoughts are sometimes pretty... filthy

It will find out whatever it can to craft more effective and personalized psyops and propaganda on you.

It's learning your psychology.

dude like a link or anything
i want to read something
can you help

You are too retarded to ever been part of GATE or anything similar. You are just a drone who for some reason misidentified himself.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/niqjediPCA/page/200/
>Searching for posts with the tripcode ‘niqjediPCA’. Returning only first 5000 of 11231 results found.
Can't you just go to usual drone shitthreads and stay there?

>you need to get to sleep.

Sleep poste shill, confirmed.

What's wrong? can't go to sleep when I'm posting because it's your job to call me "Schitzo" when I leak about your warfare against the world?

I remember a thread like this on infinity chan a looong time ago and remembered looking up occipital bun and having like all the other things checked except the Israeli art student but I almost did like very nearly did date one.

Although admittedly I am an ENFJ

Also here is my chart what do you think?

Project peace on the world and all falls silent. Familiar?

Did you just tell me to go back to sleep like a good little sheep?

And to stop talking about GATE related topics?

I was in one of these things, it was about 4-5th grade they would pull out certain kids and have us do hearing tests and a wide range of software based puzzles and shit. Never really thought about it before reading this, although I have seen these threads before, never really turned inward on my self.
They would make us wear huge headsets like you would see in a helicopter and have us raised our hands on either side of our heads to the faintest of soft beeps.
>-Occipital Bun
can someone redpill me on this? I do have a slight 'bump' right above where my spine reaches my skull

Posted these a few months back in one of these threads, looking for any overlap.
Curious if anyone has experienced similar phenomena.
Disregard the obvious larpers.

forums.webmd.com/3/heart-disease-exchange/forum/5
thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=428.0
dreamviews.com/fitness-health/88482-adrenaline-rush-will.html

Key point is that there is no breathing control or mental will here, its as simple and instantaneous as flexing a muscle

Ah, so still plenty of meth left then.
You're doing a good job of discrediting an entire thread about any subject, making any Sup Forumsster look insane merely by association. Im glad you use a tripcode.

>Project peace on the world and all falls silent. Familiar?

Are you talking about the peace of death?

When nothing moves on earth, no fighting is found?

That kind of nihilistic shit?

That's exactly the problem. Ever since I was born I was lacking it. I have no personality what so ever I just mimic the characters and people I see.
Is there a way to talk to it or its operator? Just want to apologize and tell them I'm not planning to blow up the White House or mass possess people via Astral

Uh... Well... This is weird.

I can't even remember who my GT teacher was. I only have two memories of the class, but I was in it for 3 years. I remember doing "lateral thinking puzzles" and building a diorama out of computer parts. When I aged out and went to middle school, my G/T class was just a general computer class. It was listed on my schedule as GT but it was everybody just doing Mavis Beacon. Bummed me out. I went homeschool shortly therafter, for lots of reasons.

Other than that, I'm a bit weirded out. Maybe it's a good cold read on any intelligent kid? I dunno. But it's getting pretty eerie in here.

The fuck is this thread? You guys might be interested in an encounter with an Israeli girl that happened to me when I was a kid.
>be shy teenager in nigger-infested middle school with no friends
>shy Israeli girl shows up at school one year
>none of us even thinks she can speak English
>I have to work with her on a class project because no one else wanted to work with us
>turns out she's just really shy
>get to know her and we talk about all sorts of interesting things
>never dated her because we were both shy as fuck but we were very close
>she tells me she's moving away at the end of middle school
>won't even tell me where just tells me she's going to be traveling with her parents due to business and that they're going to be lots of places
>last day of school everyone signing year books
>don't have class with her until later in the day
>see her wave to me from outside the class I'm in (we had doors with windows)
>go out to talk to her since teachers don't give a shit and are letting us do whatever since last day of school
>she hugs me for more than a minute before we sign each others books
>tells me she has to leave school early
>I'm never going to forget you user
>before she leaves I stop being a beta for the first time ever and kiss her
>she hugs me again before running off
>never see her again
>be 24 now and never dated a girl since
>sometimes wonder if it was all just my Imagination
Huh. Applied to a gifted program back in elementary school but I got rejected. I'm going to look for that yearbook next time I visit my parents.

Praise kek, may he protect me

I've seen plenty of famous people or intelligent people turn crazy. There's a pattern there. I'm literally going to sleep now btw since it's 5am.

I have it on my pc too.

>Ah, so still plenty of meth left then.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

No meth here, thank you very much.

>You're doing a good job of discrediting an entire thread about any subject

Nice contribution, shill.

Another Cap stellium with Neptune & Uranus present. Common factor from 1988-90 but this goes a little further -- also often noticing a predominant Eastern hemisphere (left side) in these. Sun in 12th house seems to show up occasionally, hence the "tortured" archetype in here.

You have no personality. Develop one and stop being a follower. Dont concern yourself with your past or what others think of you and just do you for awhile. Do things you enjoy,craft your own archetype, learn new skills.%

Can be, now that you mention it.
What I meant was the unwillingness of people to act in their best interest. An unbridgeable gap between what must be achieved and where we are now,

>Is there a way to talk to it or its operator? Just want to apologize and tell them I'm not planning to blow up the White House or mass possess people via Astral

Dude, it wants to fulfill the protocols.

Your "apology" would be a futile gesture.

Can't reason with danger as far as they're concerned.

Now that I think about it, my dermatologist when I was 16 had a SHIT town of owls in his office. I'm talking like at least 500 miniature figurens of owls of all shapes, sizes and colors.

I have a fear of deep dark water, but who doesn't. Also I can quite easily psych myself into fear and put myself into situations. I guess that's why I can psych myself so easily.

I've had dreams where I've been shot and feel like I know exactly how I'd react to certain situations based on my dreams and vivid imagination.

>dreamviews.com/fitness-health/88482-adrenaline-rush-will.html
Nope, not sure how this works. But I check of on the first two. Never taken my HR to 180.

Aren't you gate fags supposed to be smart? (Memory being a factor of higher intelligence, and all)

Why don't any of you guys remember all this VIVIDLY.

It's always vague memories about "dark rooms" and or shit that can be simple confirmation bias about things you don't fully remember when mentioned.

This is borderline schizophrenia

You think your life was like the Truman show and you're a victim of complex conspiracy to filter out non compliant intelligent children from public education system.

This is basically an indigo children scenario

All these kids have special "powers" and "esp" "spider senses" "visions of the future" and are supposed to be super smart but can't even tell what's apart of the human condition (being able to read a person by facial expressions) or simple psychosis.

The fact you fall for this bullshit makes me think you got placed in this program by mistake.

holy fug i tick like 9/10 of these boxes.

what does it all m mean?

You are too retarded to ever been part of GATE or anything similar. You are just a drone who for some reason misidentified himself.
>Searching for posts with the tripcode ‘niqjediPCA’. Returning only first 5000 of 11231 results found.

>unwillingness of people to act in their best interest.

Propaganda for the masses, TV, Magazine, and Print.

Mind Control gangstalking tactics against those deemed "Problematic"

Internet sifters collecting all communication, cataloging it, sorting it, quantifying it with psychological algorithms, assigning priority levels based on these datasets....

Adjusting the propaganda and mind control to more effectively control the population through induced apathy....

Starting to see the big picture?

Those Jewish girls might not actually be female, and are really agents of the tranny conspiracy. They start 'em young!

>schizophrenia

Found the shill.

I can't. I just can't be around (new) people anymore without wanting to murder them. It's quite a predicament. I am building my psyche but I do it by observing, interacting and generally being around people. Now I can't even do that because they invoke hatred in me. I'm not even the spiteful type. Hell, if I really do end up doing I might as well do it with a caring smile because it's just not me.

Here's mine. INTP-A, btw

The unwillingness is planted. All notions of actions and instincts carefully sifted out of the drawer of the toolbox that is the mind. How does one fight back if you're not aware of the war?

Heard you the first time, asshole.

And your boss would probably fire you if he knew how transparently you are acting as a paid shill.

You might get your whole company exposed, shilling this poorly.

>my dermatologist when I was 16 had a SHIT town of owls in his office. I'm talking like at least 500 miniature figurens of owls of all shapes, sizes and colors.
There is an OWL connection with GATE. Look into past threads this year on 4plebs. I'm not saying the actual Owl mammal is somehow connected but the word came up.

>How does one fight back if you're not aware of the war?

You make them aware of the war.

And so you will.

>my dermatologist

Acne?

They're idiots. I remember it very well. It was just a few rooms down from my normal class. We did math a few times a week.

1 year short transfer to the elementary I went to but I went to honors and AP classes with kids in GATE. It's nothing

Guys, I think I broke the bot.

It means that OP posted horoscope level shit and these supposed "GATE" failures are jacking themselves off over something that they think makes them special snowflakes.

>tfw GATE, 1600 SAT, engineer, business-owner

Where breathing test also apart of this? I had to do a serious of test in elementary school seeing if maybe they link up to it. I got held back in the first grade and dont even remember the frist year the second was a blur but those test stuck with me.

Yes, I'm 26 and still have acne.

>The fact you fall for this bullshit makes me think you got placed in this program by mistake.
That is very much a realistic possibility and I haven't discounted it.

I was in some thing at school where they took us aside and taught us shit like speech.

I've also had a half isreali girlfriend and my eyes are very blue

"potential" danger maybe. Also I may have had previously gained access to people's minds. I even watched from the eyes of some guy riding on the bus and even one time managed to see through a camera that was fixiated on a street. I should note that I could only see from behind the eyes and camera not become part of it or anything. Also it was daytime then when I was jacking so they must've been from the other side of the world. I did this while sleeping and not on purpose so it's excusable, right?

btw there was time i got to some pedo's memories... not pretty.

>Yes, I'm 26 and still have acne.

I'm thinking some sort of chemical warfare procedure, honestly.

To make the smart goy as ugly as possible.... if you catch my drift.

Anyone?
>cont.
I was born with a hernia and had to be operated on immidiatetly after birth and was kept alive by a breathing machine. Spent almost my first year in a hospital.
The classes stopped by 6th grade, I have an above average IQ and in my teens I was heavily into the occult.
I do get a Spidey sense type thing, I can literally 'feel' when someone else or something is in the same room as me. I can only describe it as me hearing and feeling the air displacement in a room. I can also read emotions and body language to a T, although I put that as coming from my upbringing, single mother and abunch of sisters.

Can't you just go to usual drone shithreads and stay there?

i can vividly recall every classroom i was in in normal school, every library, every lunchroom, most teachers, and most of my childhood
however i have zero memory of what took place inside the "classroom" at the gifted program facility from 6 years of going there 3 days a week

I went to grade, high school, and college in the US. I also test in the top percentile for Neanderthal DNA in the world according to genetic tests. I'm thoroughly spooked now guys. GT classes are sketching me the fuck out.

>Blue eyes
Yes, blue green, right eye has a small hazel wedge in it
>Occipital Bun
Yes
>Hearing tests in GATE
Yes
>Birth Complications
Yes, placenta ruptured a few weeks before birth, almost died a few times in the womb up until birth
>Near Death Experiences
No
>Lack of memory of GATE
Yes, remember a lot about life between 8-14, but those classes are super hazy
>Windows were covered in GATE classrooms/Dim light
I remember lots of curtains being drawn in class
>Tendency to being followed
I definitely noticed a lot of cars or people behind me going the same way as me when I lived in the States
>Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Yes, always figured it was my nationality and accent though
>IQ’s on average are in 130s, sometimes as high as 160
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes, especially UFO, mysterious deaths. 2 UFO encounters myself
>Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
No, heavy drinking but no drugs
>Forehead scars, Migraines
Yes
>Early speech therapy
No
>First born sons
Yes
>Israeli art student girlfriends
Yes, 2 in college
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams, deja vu
Yes
>Above average intuition
Yes
>Seeing little grey "ayy lmaos" as a child
Yes, shortly after starting GT classes
>Various ESP powers
Electronics fry out a lot when I use them, even new ones. Remote viewing/telepathy maybe. I figured I'm a good guesser.
>Willing the future into reality - ability to project desired events into the future
I'm about 75% accurate with guessing radio songs/next songs on a playlist
>Spidey sense
I get shivers and tingling passing people and vehicles and it gives me a "stay the fuck away from them vibe." Happened passing a car later involved in a gang initiation killing once.

Pimples here and there aren't uncommon at 26, especially if you're an unwashed mass.

So now schizophrenia is a conspiracy now too?

The gate program was funded by government dollars so there are records and data being collected, why don't you post hard facts like an actual smart person. Give me documentation, give me pictures, give me evidence. Not just inane bullshit and personal vague memories from before you could get a boner.

Be smart and gifted kid, you're acting rather plebeian

Well, alot of the mentioned things relate. But im sure it does to everyone.

>and you were either snuffed out because you posed a threat and became a NEET

Im sure they are the reason i went batshit insane right?

Okay senpai this is getting weird. You and a friend of yours are probably trolling us, but wow, maybe you aren't just a schizophrenic after all. I'm sp00ked desu

I follow the line of thought but I'm not ugly. During highschool I had three girlfriends, latinas and one korean chick. I'm married with children now.

>>and you were either snuffed out because you posed a threat and became a NEET
What are you talking about, of course I only became a NEET because of some grand conspiracy, what else could stop someone as great as I?

>That is very much a realistic possibility and I haven't discounted it.

Dude, they are literally PAID to follow your online activity and shut down YOUR discussions about this shit.

I'm not even joking.

You start posting some keywords, and THEY monitor your internet activity, find where you are posting, and "INSULT you until you shut up".

got it?

I was in GATE in the 80s in NYS. AMA

3rd eastern hemisphere stellium in the thread
Not a common pattern in the world, but bizarrely consistent so far

Keep em coming

>You are just a drone

Aww... poor little bot is projecting.

lol.

>You start posting some keywords, and THEY monitor your internet activity, find where you are posting, and "INSULT you until you shut up".
Tell us how you imagine this works, I want to know how your brain thinks.

redpill me on the occipital bun, what is it's function or relevance?

>So now schizophrenia is a conspiracy now too?

In stalinist russia, they put dissidents in psycho hospitals.

And now, they are attempting to use the same tactics on Americans who talk about (((their))) secret war against America and Americans (and europe too, and also the rest of the world that isn't them)))

Just ignore him he's baiting you.

Exactly what i figured. Its good to know nothing is my own fault.