#Libexit

#Libexit
America is a dying nation, i'm taking my talent to the EU!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-china-hungary-idUSKCN1250RN
hungarianfreepress.com/2016/08/03/hungarys-labour-shortage-reaches-critical-level/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's brilliant but there's more important shit to meme right now.

>white nationalists would rather that communist numale faggot than a conservative black man

Is it any surprise the most cucked people in the U.S. would naturally migrate to the most cucked continent on the fucking planet?

Are any of us surprised?

NO NO NO PLEASE STAY AWAY THIS HAS TO BE A POL MEME NO?!

>conservatives want to move to europe
>liberals want to move to europe
Can you cunts just fuck off?

No, stay out you faggot.

Can't they just vote from europe? You haven't removed them from their electorate.

Art thou irate? haha why not both why choose what are you fucking 17

EU is not interested in your faggottry. Fuck off we're full.

>the most cucked continent on the fucking planet?

Being America.

Bring them to Canada T B H F A M

I want to see the percentage of whites grow here, plus American lefties are nowhere near as bad as our lefties over here.

Why don't they go to 3rd world countries? They can help them with their "talents" (gender studies """diploma""") and also get culturally enriched (acid attacks, terror, rape). Win-win.

That's why you convince them to renounce their citizenship in protest.

Leftists don't want to move to poor countries, they want to move to rich (white) countries, turn them into shitholes then move on.

Fuck your cabbage rolls, slavnigger. I'm not going anywhere. Go snort a line of paprika, I'm not going to give up the land my forebearers left to me. They killed too many niggers and Kansans for me to just roll over.

at a glance, I thought that was Gavin Mcinnes

Enjoy your 47% taxes.

/thread

i literally think of canadians as some sort of subhuman race.

Please go die with the rest of Europe. Please. Please do.

Send them to germany not france kthxby

Good, stay home Pablo.

Piss off, we don't want you here either

this boy in the plaid
is almost a real man
but he's not quite there

Show your flag pussy

This

And this

You fucking coon. Canada is whiter then the USA already, what we need is more redpilled people not more communists.

You can't thread your own post your fucking inbred mongrel. Beside, you have the exact same 47%. you just pay it to private companies (see you monthly payment to Blue Cross for reference)

Canada is the shithole that it is because of all the spineless coward draft-dodgers from my country

Meme them to the middle east.

I don't think anyone wants to move to Hungary, Miklos

no no no dont come here please stay in your Commiefornia

>Canada is whiter then the USA already,

We're become less white faster than the US is, we need as many white people as possible asap.

>Canada
>Shithole

Says the fucking 56%er who lives in a third world country. Gee we Canadians are so jealous of America and it's nigger violence

Americans don't even know there's a country called "Lithuania". They think it's a type of battery. Your donkey cart is safe.

To the leaves.
How boring would your political climate need to be that you protest another country's election?

Then why does your countrymen move here by the thousands Zheng?

Friends that have visited the US tell me how there people is like more "open" and social but one has the impression that it's only superficially, like a facade. They tell me it's kind of hard to make geniuine conversations with people and also that most Americans flirt awfully, too direct, they don't really do seduction/charm very well to connect emotionally with the other person. It's like everything is superficial there, people are afraid to truly open themselves and connect.

52% white, 80% debt and less than 100% literacy aka America

>You can't thread your own post your fucking inbred mongrel.
he just did newag

As much as I would like to have Leftist parasites to leave America and fuck off elsewhere with their cancer, going to Europe would be worse.

If they start bringing their Marxist bullshit into European politics, with the ongoing migrant crisis we may not even have a Western Europe in a couple generations.

If preserving my motherland requires quarantining Leftist demagogues in American cities, so be it, for it is better than they rot in their San Francisco orgies than on the history of Europe.

>Canadians
>Moving to shithole Hungary

lol, good one. Why the FUCK would anybody go from Canada to eastern europe shithole Hungary? Shit, if it was Scandinavians or northwestern Europeans, I'd understand, but Eastern Europe? kys

Ask them.
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-china-hungary-idUSKCN1250RN
>Yan Ding, who arrived in Budapest with his wife and young daughter in April 2015, is not untypical of the nearly 10,000 Chinese who have moved to Hungary under the scheme.

>China colonizing Eastern Europe
>lol canada y u comin over? xD

I'll give you one point for the good bants, but in all seriousness we would never go to Hungary

send the to sweden please not europe

Fuck off we're full

Fuck both of you, I'm moving to Hungary. I've already started to learn Magyar and how to assimilate as quick a possible. America is the next Brazil.

Any socially capable America has learned to hide their internal feelings and politics unless confident in their audience's.

As a guess it might have to do with the fact that Americans are aware of the endless number of backgrounds that another person can have but doesn't always have the tact to deal with ideology that is uber different from their own.

It preserves peace, but if prompted I'm sure many Americans would open up.

of Algerian suicide bombers.

Well yes

The joke is that Canada has already been colonized by Lo Wang.

You need to be encouraging them to go to Sweden in particular.

Of course you guys would go to sweden you little cucks, I was talking about conservative americans. The white flight is running out of places in america so they're looking for new places.

We are already infested with millenial shitlibs and your american diplomats who push "tolerance and diversity"

please keep thinking that lithuania is battery

Why wouldn't you tho it's a clear upgrade

Honestly it is probably the best course for skilled progressive people.
Europe has its problems but it at least trying.
The US is stuck trying to decide if it wants to be part of the global community or not. Until a major shift happens, we are just standing still.

Why did I give him a point for bants?

Can't argue with that, although all the white US conservatives will get out once they realize there are no jobs in Eastern Europe

stfu russian clay

Not for long, Canada has the most rapidly declining demographics in the west.

I support this movement

Liberals are superior to Sup Forumstards in every way.
While you crackers are whining and crying about everyone, hating everyone, complaining and wishing you be surrounded by only whites -
Libs are actually doing what you worthless scum don't have the balls to do. And they're doing it without hating anyone except you white trash

They're stand up people, no quotation marks

Please leave. Go be faggots like europeans

There's work though.
hungarianfreepress.com/2016/08/03/hungarys-labour-shortage-reaches-critical-level/

The EU can have em

>LibExit
God dammnit can these fucks not be more creative than adding roots+exit to everything, its the new word+gate.

Yes, sadly we do not have it in us to courageously watch our nation's self-destruct with use of foreigners. Truly, liberals are heroic.

Fuck off we're full REEEE

I'm pretty sure it's a local creation. That's why there is the most stereotypical hipster in all of existence as the poster child.

All of which is caused by foreigners

One of the best locations on Earth to live. Plenty a natural water

> my talents
> t. liberal arts major

IT SHALL BE MEMED

might as well throw the trash in america into the dump of europe, the rats over there can fight for the scraps

fake & ghey

Fuck off we're full, you can go to Germany if you want though

You're literally having a genocide in your country and Russia is doing practically shit about it. You yourselves are fucked up. I prefer syrians coming here than any tchetchen every goddamn day.

>fade and a long scraggly beard
the stupidity is staggering

A genocide? Of who by whom? And why should I care?

americans have already ruined us enough

Some of them are going back home once they see/feel their land is in need of manpower.
Libs are your only hope it seems, like what you said (in your simple confused disingenuous way) they're the only ones who will answer the call. It's something of a logistical issue, a natural calling these guys took notice of, they're saner than most other whites and that tends to clear ones mind. It opens it up for these kinds of extraordinary cues, the kind that doesn't need to be put in print

you just described canada lol

water so good we let nestle screw us over

>Russian liberals
>sane

You've not heard of Sadkov or the Balls-on-Red-Square guy, huh?

You're making this about asia and russians that have a propensity for communism

Are you aware that you may be derailing this thread?

Thank fuck no one wants to come here. We're always full.

REEEEEEE

>"LIBS ARE BETTER THAN YOU AND ARE COURAGEOUS”
>Yeah, it takes a certain kinda man to watch his own world burn without protest.
>"Libs are your only hope. Much more sane, they are."
>*Cites two mad as fuck liberals who are completely off the rails and are liberal*
>"Derailing!"
God, you're retarded.

Yeah, stay right where you are, we don't need your gender studies degree here.

>all the educated liberal white people leave America
>it's is now a 23% white third world country

You didn't really think this through did you burgers?

Are the millenial shitlibs yours or ours? Sorry either way

Cause those liberal states are just full of whites who represent the majority of the population right? Oh wait

>"LIBS ARE BETTER THAN YOU AND ARE COURAGEOUS”

Yes.
I see it more as duty than courage but I guess it does takes some courage.

Americans that come here are always the biggest cucks with the fag ass accent, hard to imagine that all of you are like that

And your proof of that?

>Not sending them to some God forsaken place on earth.

I told you already.
and take another look at the OP

he's just trolling u mate

You have to go back

We don't want your bearded hipster gender fluid faggots here
Also, libs are emigrating because they've LOST the elections so they are fucking losers in my book sweetie
Why should a Trump supporter emigrate if Trump won
Your afro IQ is really showing here

I'm not, trace back the responses

And do it before I delete my original post, that typo is bothering me

This, everytime I think about leaving America anyway cause fuck it I remember
>wait, they lost, I'm fuckin staying til they take it back the fuckers

>being this autistic while trolling

Yeah I'm sure women's studies degrees are going to be real useful to find a job in countries where the unemployment rate is typically over 10%