Eastern Europe is base-

Eastern Europe is base-

Other urls found in this thread:

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160106231310/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171766_363811.pdf
healthland.time.com/2011/04/25/why-the-happiest-states-have-the-highest-suicide-rates/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums gonna ignore this because it doesn't support the narrative

No, Sup Forums is going to ignore this because political convictions have little to do with your living standards. When you ask an Eastern European what makes your life good/bad, he will say bad healthcare, corruption, lack of opportunities in the countryside, etc. not "Hey we have no 3rd world immigrants here, so it's all fine!", because people aren't even aware that having Pakis and Somalis could be detrimental to their lives if they had any.

-d.

you forgot the d.

captcha: pasta alfred

>spain
>76.2%

b-but we all hate our lifes here, we're always so cynical

Or maybe you just complain a lot.

>mainlanders

ever wondered why redpill is bitter and hard ?

Huh who would've thought that countries that are doing economically worse than other countries at the moment would have less happy citizens than citizens from countries that aren't currently in a similar situation. Really made me think.

>sweden telling me about complaining
i guess you guys can't complain with your mouths full ahmeds dick

Yeah? What year was that from? Source?

GTFO, shill.

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160106231310/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171766_363811.pdf

there are all kinds of interesting charts if you wanna look

>Hungary that low
Nope.

>Finland 2nd from top

They're all suicidal, this is bullshit

i'm not suicidal

Kimi and Bottas always look like they just want to peacefully hang in the attic

>Opinionated, self-reported studies are reliable

>i'm not suicidal

Perhaps not, but you may as well be dead.

Surely this means that Estonia is the happiest country in Europe and isn't one of the highest suicidal countries in the world or anything.

why is spain so high?

>because political convictions have little to do with your living standards

This has to be bait, clearly no one can be this retarded, not even an eastern europoor.

Yeah Fuck your statistic. People here are getting shoved propaganda in their faces daily how their life sucks and this place is a shithole. People here are fuckton happier than in the UK or Germany.

Bulgaria is a complete shithole however. Come on.

The only people that say that are the eastern europeans.

I'm one of the rare people who moved in the other direction: UK to Poland.

The only component of those life satisfaction graphs that drags the V4 down is money.

I do freelance work based in my home country and I earn multiples of what people do here.

Other than that, life is very good in Poland. Safe, high trust, white country.

But with the economic growth rates we have in the V4, they'll catch up to the west relatively quickly

There are several ways to measure happiness, all of them inaccurate, OP's one being the absolute worst way to conduct research. Also Estonia has the 24th to 33rd highest suicide rates in the world depending on the sources, which is barely ahead of the other western nations that is supposedly the happiest in the world.

Interesting.

Why nobody uses the term "Middle-European" countries? Living in Prague isn't really that bad.

this place is a load of shit, people are assholes and there's no money, I'll be outta here as soon as I can
inb4 but muh muslims
doesn't make much of a difference when the native population is on the level of africans anyways

And? They're just picking some other poison. All you're doing is further proving my point that these studies are highly unreliable and ultimately meaningless. Some of these studies have been completely contradictory to each-other.

suicides are about miniscule part of population but happiness is about much larger part of the population. Surely you understand that? There's no correlation.

healthland.time.com/2011/04/25/why-the-happiest-states-have-the-highest-suicide-rates/

this is imo good little piece about this. It's the same with Utah america which is the most happy (also most whitest) part of the USA and like nordic countries has high suicide rate.

They're still recovering from communism give it one more generation and you will see that most of them have become happier

>We are happy
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't think the amount of very depressed people correlate with the amount of slightly depressed people? Do you seriously think that the causations for people being unhappy and the causations for people being suicide-level depressed are so different that it won't be consistent across nations? And did you even read your own thread? I was responding to some other guy using suicide as a measurement of happiness, I was not the one doing that.

You're happy because all the sad people kill themselves.

We're miserable because we have the balls to carry on.

Basically everyone in New Zealand is mentally ill in one way or another.

help

i don't understand why finland is often picked about his when they seem to be about average in europe %-wise. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

it's a weird subject because there seem to be no logic with the countries and suicide rates. shit holes are on the top of this list but the lowest countries are also shit holes.

....we should all trade citizenships with americans who want to live in eastern europe

feel free to come here and try to make money while the corrupt bureaucracy tries to fuck you every time, there are no jobs and tens of thousands of people are leaving to work and live in germany and canada

but at least there are no black people, right?

fucking idiots.

Bulgaria has a higher suicide-rate than Norway.