Gen Z is not redpilled

>Gen Z is not redpilled.
Uh sweety, it is quite clear that when you have a generation raised by technology and there is a website said to be the bogyman of the internet, kiddos will go to it. I bet at the very least half of the people here are underage fags.

Also, excuse the plebbit.

>makes a post on reddit
>screencaps it before it's deleted for blatant larping
>look guys my theory was right all along!

Do you have any arguments against gen Z being right wing or are you gonna make up shit?

>shut it down shut it down

it doesn't help your claims when you have to fabricate evidence

I didn't fabricate this you Hungarian dipshit. You can literally verse google search this image and find it everywhere. Eastern Europeans truly are subhuman.

either you did it or you're dumb enough to think it wasn't someone from pol who did it

Most underage arnt interested in political discussion, Sup Forums is their containment board

shut up you ugly round head asiatic disgusting hairline fucking football face scum

go rape a little girl ahmed

I started going on Sup Forums when I was 14.
Speak for yourself, faggot

Should probably add so I don't get b& over a misunderstanding, 19 now

No they're not, they're the most cucked by far

God speed Gen Z! Please start RWDS, and kill my entire degenerate generation.

Even though more young people are being exposed to Sup Forums, the overall left us making even greater gains in normalising insanity like transgenderism , propagandising multiculturalism and Islam at every turn, etc.

It is true that there has been a poll in Britain showing that a greater % of 18-24s have illiberal social beliefs than 25-30s , but that's probably a result of Muslims and blacks with socially regressive cultures forming a larger and larger % of the population as you look st younger age groups.

(First post after ban)

Feels good man

Fake

>talking to his school
How about you talk to your own son directly? Christ help us if this is how parenting in 2017 is done.

I am 15 and not white.
I also am female and Muslim.
I also am paki.
I also live in Britain.
How does this make you feel?

part and parcel

lmao

Back in high school I had this group of friends that essentially were a techie clique, a lot of us ran tech for the plays, and all of us were in robotics.

The robotics lab was fantastic, I was a programmer myself, doing electrical engineering and computer science in university right now, but back in those days the lab was half of the time serious business and the other half a Sup Forums lounge.

When we were off-season for robotics, or had finished our work for that day and were just chilling, we would exchange memes, talk politics, and some days, some very special days, we had improvised skits that just randomly arose from a conversation that started innocently enough, but by the end was so politically incorrect and side splitting we'd be suspended harshly if we didn't do it in the tech lab.

I'm 18 right now, so I guess I can say I'm an older Gen Z guy, don't really care other than at the end of the day finding shit posters like me who can get together and have some fun.

British

>stay at home mom, my husband is the same age (high school sweethearts)
How is such a creature liberal? This description is the first thing that comes to mind when you think "conservative".

poetry

Based gen Z

that pic is bullshit, national defense medals are given by the hundreds each year.

I'm (a psychopath) of gen z but I'm mainly on /s4s/ and Sup Forums desu.

You can't normalize tranny shit. It's still on the fringe and it always will be on the fringe. The average Joe may sympathize with trannies because they are too soft for their own good and think that enabling them is nicer than fixing them, but once they actually see the reality of what a tranny is their instinctual repulsion kicks in. This is why Trump wants to ban trannies from the military, to force the Democrats to campaign on the tranny issue and start showing tranny soldiers. They'll lose real Americans liberals and will only have their pink haired freaks and minorities left.

During my Senior year, I had a really strong relationship with people in the Sophomore class, mostly because they were in the younger school robotics team, but also because they were shit posters.

Anyway, there's this game called Hearts Of Iron IV that most of us started playing, doing multiplayer and sharing stories.

In the game, playing as the UK, you can go Fascist and turn into the British Empire led by Oswald Mosley and the British Union of Fascists.

So, at school the HOI circle at school started an Oswald Mosley fan club.

We had plans to put posters around the school saying "We Want Mosley!", and one of my best friends from that class made a meme with the British Union Jack and the caption : "I'm an Ally, are you?".

One day a history department teacher had a "peaceful Communist revolution" in her class, and we all laughed at it, so in response we had a "peaceful" Fascist revolution in the tech lab. (This was towards the end of my Senior year, so I was away on some Senior ceremony when it went down.)

HOI4 came out last fucking year.
That means your senior year was last fucking year.
This board is 18+.

im old as fuck tho

I'm 18 bordering 19.

I fit in the age requisite.

kek, what a wonderful kid.

Anyway, something that I noticed right before I left high school is that the underclassmen, especially those in my clique, do not take any politically correct nonsense.

There are those SJW types in their classes, sure, but when they are not called out on their bullshit they are disregarded by said underclassmen. In other words no one takes them seriously.

>we didn't raise him to be like this
except you literally did. children are the result of how their parents raise them.

I wonder if it's because Gen Z grew up totally without television/ mass media ? They get all their entertainment and information from
The internet ?
To be a leftist you really need to be totally inundated with propaganda . Without that a person would naturally be more traditionalist in their thinking
How much tv does someone need to watch before they think a guy who grows long hair and chops off their dick is a woman?

It used to be Sup Forums.

Now Sup Forums is on Sup Forums, the redditors came with it.

I think you're right.

Nice try except Sup Forums didn't exist 5 years ago you underage faggot.

>I wonder if it's because Gen Z grew up totally without television/ mass media ?
Yes.
This makes them a wildcard until such time as the present mass propaganda strategies are adapted to the web.

In recent years, we have witnessed failure after failure of the propaganda machines to assert their agendas and narratives on the online sphere. This has been a catastrophic destabilisation of the post war social order. Without the reliability of the mass media and its ability to manufacturer consent, the ruling caste finds its interests and privileges threatened from all sides, and its authority -- moral, institutional, intellectual -- being boiled off in a sea of competing arguments.

This is a existential crisis for our present elites. Their rule does not today derive from force, or religion, or example, or debate, or from service provided. Their rule is based, almost without exception, on propaganda and the inertia of the institutions they have inherited. The internet is destabilising all of this, because in its present form, it renders all ideas and all opinions equal by default. It is left to the reader to decide their merit for himself. Inevitably, he will find the present order wanting.

Lack of exposure to reality also. People have no idea what a sex change entails. Many legitimately believe that a post op tranny is transformed into a biological woman. The ones that realize it's just a mutilated man still haven't seen pictures of the foul wounds that these people call vaginas.

They live in a fantasy world of television propaganda. It's like when you watch somebody on TV get stabbed once in the chest and die instantly. You've seen enough rekt threads to know for a fact that murder takes a little more effort, but normals might only suspect it at best. For all of the propaganda on Sup Forums and Sup Forums there is also undeniable reality being brought to light that most of the rest of the world isn't seeing. Illusions about peaceful refugees and feminist utopias and etc... wither under the light of truth.

fucking kill yourself underage faggot