Reminder all these ''E celebs'' threads are shills and their divide and conquer tactics...

Reminder all these ''E celebs'' threads are shills and their divide and conquer tactics. ''E-celebs'' have redpilled more normies then most of us here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
youtube.com/watch?v=YmcK6GvgVPs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_O8urd3mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

redpilled on what you imbecile?
normies don't even watch them.

A reminder that this is who the anti-Lauren shills are pushing here:
youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

>normies don't even watch them.

This only applies to the small-timers. When you get over 100k subs you start getting a significant amount of normies. PJW audience is mostly normies at this point (not saying PJW is great, just using him as an example)

I bet she's hideous without makeup

This. Don't fall for the antifa tactics. These people are of vital importance to the movement.

FEET OR FUCK OFF FEET OR FUCK OFF FEET OR FUCK OFF LAUREN

Yup

Leftypol literally has people here 24 hours a day making threads about Lauren Southern and others trying to divide and conquer

>tfw no leaf gf

PJW is the only good one, he makes pretty solid points. the only bad thing about him is that he doesn't name the jew and he's gay.

>I bet she's hideous without makeup

I want to breed her

>These people are of vital importance to the movement.

No they're not. Ground troops are of vital importance. People handing out flyers on a street corner, organising rallies, etc.

Internet vloggers are secondary, if they're even that important.

Fuck this stupid attentionwhore. How dare she insult a great religion when she herself has most likely been used by hundreds of diffearent men.

same, lauren pls come to seattle

Fuck off already lauren you dumb cunt

It's the commies trying to damage control
>"come on goyim, just drop it, we probably didn't even need them to begin with, let's just ignore the leftist channels"
>"also they were cancer and we should help our fellow comrades combat them by helping them flag these racist bigots"

>normies don't even watch them.
Except that is complete and utter bullshit

We don't have ground troops everyhwere though. The internet on the other hand is accessible from pretty much anywhere on the planet. It also allows for passive support from faggots too afraid to do anything, which in the short term is fairly useless but in the long-term serves to ensure there is less resistance against us.

Lauren does do IRL shit all the time though.

Internet vloggers are leading the way at the BATTLE OF IDEAS. YouTube is the main plataform for widespread political discusion today, without suffering from the censorship that everyone is fed up at colleges.

The first step is to WIN THEIR MINDS. After that, everything else follows. That's politics 101, friendo

>People handing out flyers on a street corner, organising rallies, etc
they started doing that because they got redpilled watching a YT video

Exactly this. Being redpilled is the primordial step, and YouTube's alt-right people are doing wonders to resonate that message to the regular folk.

Laura Simonsen is my favourite jew nazi.

That's right! And we have to donate to their Patreon and follow them on Twitter! Stop being such a moron.

> That's politics 101, friendo
No political movement has succeeded without some form of real-world presence. People love to cite Trump's campaign, but never mention that he was at public events something like 3x as much as Hilary.

Sites like this used to mock the left for their "like this post to send water to Africa" slacktivism, but now I see people smart enough to know better doing the same with people talking at a camera. "If enough people watch this video by a political child then we'll save Europe!"

You don't need a massive legion of supporters who'll sequel when you walk on stage. 250 people signed Charter 77 and it made the Czech government shit their pants.

It's not an either-or numbnuts. Both are important, although at this point IRL stuff is starting to get more important. And many of these e-celebs do things in real life like Lauren. A lot of "e-celebs" are going to the Unite the Right rally on August 12th

>No political movement has succeeded without some form of real-world presence
So the existance of support from the internet all of a sudden means the non-existance of an IRL presence?
>People love to cite Trump's campaign, but never mention that he was at public events something like 3x as much as Hilary.
There were people at his public events BECAUSE of the publicity, not somehow contrary to it.
>250 people signed Charter 77 and it made the Czech government shit their pants.
It still needed support from Czechs themselves. The government shitting themselves means nothing if you can't actually do anything.

Lauren got completely BTFO with Logic, Reason and Truth by this beta cuckold... can't wait for her non argument reply video
youtube.com/watch?v=YmcK6GvgVPs

>e-celeb shit
kill yourself

>we have to donate to their Patreon
You're so full of shit. Do you think that the "regular folk" I was talking about donate to these people? Fuck no. They just watch it as a recommendation on YouTube or at Facebook. That's about it.

And what are you trying to say, afterall? Real life action can only happen if there are enough people REDPILLED enough to see the importance of it. And how do you do it incentivise other than through YT, Sup Forums and social media overall?

There's no exclusivity between real life action and propaganda. The best is if the two of them work out together, at the same time. There's no sense in saying "hur I hate e-celebs because we need real life action". You can have both, retard.

>It's not an either-or numbnuts.
No, but you really should have higher standards for political discourse.

> Both are important
Yet the only one anyone ever defends is the e-celebs asking for money to make a video a week. These aren't political activists, they're careerists. If they had any morality they wouldn't demand payment after every video.

>And many of these e-celebs do things in real life like Lauren
Who cares about her? Why do you? What did she do in real life? Funny how that it was her that demanded your mention, but not the actual group she was leeching off.

>So the existance of support from the internet all of a sudden means the non-existance of an IRL presence?
No, it's that people act as if this is the entire purpose of it.

>There were people at his public events BECAUSE of the publicity, not somehow contrary to it.
Mostly though the reporting of the traditional mainstream media, just like G.I.'s Defend Europe campaign.

> The government shitting themselves means nothing if you can't actually do anything.
You act as if the government shitting themselves in fear isn't a victory by itself. Making any establishment look weak is a victory.

>Yet the only one anyone ever defends is the e-celebs asking for money to make a video a week.
Who are you even talking about?
>Who cares about her? Why do you? What did she do in real life?
Do you even follow politics? She's been at as many rallies as the alt-right people like Spencer. Now she's in Italy bringing attention to the (((NGOs))) bringing in shitskins daily to Europe.

>''E-celebs'' have redpilled more normies then most of us here

oh my god you are so fucking stupid

what was going on here?

damn she looks better fresh-faced

>If they had any morality they wouldn't demand payment after every video.
Indeed it is immoral of them to try to make money off of it but that gives them an advantage that many people don't have, which is that they can personally engage in public without the fear of losing their job. Obviously cunts that take money but continue to hide behind an avatar are useless leeches in this regard, but ones that reveal their identity do provide a benefit through this.
>No, it's that people act as if this is the entire purpose of it.
Except that it not what you said in the slightest. What you said is that we shouldn't have ecelebs for converting people because "hurr durr they make money off of it".
>Mostly though the reporting of the traditional mainstream media
The internet presence was still a very significant part of it because people also tend to go to events based on how many people are there. If an event has only 20 people there, there will be a lot of goers that won't show up, for which there may be many reasons: doesn't seem to be worth their time, they feel like they can't hide in the crowd or they get demoralised that what is going on in the event is never going to happen.
>You act as if the government shitting themselves in fear isn't a victory by itself. Making any establishment look weak is a victory.
It indeed is a victory but without support it is a very short-lived victory. People tend to have fairly short memory when it comes to public occurrances and so if it isn't being capitalised on then it will have been in vain. And capitalising on it would be fairly difficult if nobody wants to support you.

Reminder that every time you fucking shill for your non-traditional hypocrite coalburner waifu, I fucking hate her and you more than I did that last time, and the time before that.

Reminder that no one is buying your false consensus shilling, brainlet

-t. Finngol White Knight

Ad hominem is not an argument. Read the fucking sticky shill

This is now a coalburner thread

then redpill them on reddit or fucking facebook where normies already are

Don't worry leftypol shill, we hate you too

>anyone who insults my waifu is l-leftypol
call me whatever you want to damage control this, doesnt matter

>lying shills are at it again
Hi Shariablue.

You've been at this for months and you've only made people more sympathetic to her. Is Mr. Goldstein not frustrated with your inefficacy yet?

>s-shariablue
>l-leftyp-pol
>You've been at this for months
nope, just started two weeks ago -- YOU'VE been at this for months, people recognize you now:

Finngol white knight

You guys do realize that this board is heavily infested by kike shills pushing their worthless shitcoins?

OK leftypol shill, keep posting 10 Lauren Southern threads a day, it's definitely not obvious at all

lol

Were you raised without a father? Is that why you have no problem lying? Or are you just a kike?

This

Maybe one of these days Lauren will let you fuck her fingol

Quite convenient that we all of a sudden have a swarm of (1) posts from EU flags

t. a MGTOW neckbeard virgin who thinks calling others white knight will get him laid and hide the fact he didn't talk to a women in atleast 3 weeks

Keep it up, someday that kike will suck your dick

her face is so average. Why do so many Americans worship her? She wouldn't even turn a single head walking down the street here.

>All these NGO and Soros shills trying to spread hate about Lauren Southern because she is redpilling normies by the bucket load and actively fucking up the (((refugee))) boats.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA is this fagot a meme?

>MGTOW neckbeard virgin who thinks calling others white knight will get him laid
I think you all think Lauren will see you defending her in these threads. Proves me wrong.

oh my fuck... my fucking sides

I've waited too long to see this, that retarded finngolian really is present in every thread with that attention-whore lauren in it

This.

If you don't donate at least $50 per month to Lauren you are a FUCKING SHILL.

saved

saved

she liek asian?
hot.

>ywn be the meat in a lauren/brittany sandwich

Do you even understand what you're saying? How can you call him a mgtow and at the same time criticise him for defending a woman? fucking /leftypol/

I don't pay her shit, I barely even watch her videos, I'm still aware that she regularly gets invited onto main stream meteors to do interviews and debates and usually wins due the fact she is a woman so the presenters give her more time and actually let her speak.

She is also entry level enough to not trigger them and get kicked off air and/never invited back.

It would be stupid to deny that she is entry level redpilling.

Yeah true but I'm just sick of her faggot followers making threads on Sup Forums about it and then the Finland guy coming in to white knight her in every thread ever made about her no matter the time of day.

>How can you call him a mgtow
I use greentext, I quote him call someone else MGTOW. You are not from Sup Forums, you don't know how greentext works. Where you from?
>fucking leftypol
You paid marekter for Lauren maybe.

>She is also entry level enough to not trigger them and get kicked off air and/never invited back.
She did get kicked off the bbc or skynews for ranting about muslim refugees though lol

>one has tits the other has arse
perfect threesome

That guy is a hero

>Oh vey, wouldn't it be just terrible if our views and ideas were to spread and be taken up by the general populace, wouldn't that just be terrible goyim?

>redditors first day on Sup Forums

This.
The thread reeks awfully a lot like sockpuppeteering to force discussion into being about being for or against Laura Southern, even though the only thing related to her in the OP is the image posted.

>implying she spread """our""" views
This joke again.

They are jewing jewtube while redpilling or butthurting some normies.

I'm very OK with that.

Both of them are cancer and anyone that watches them are too far gone to ever see sense anyway, even normies are getting sick of BBC and Sky News bias and waking up.

Can someone explain what this is?

You're an idiot if you think her followers are making the majority of the threads. It's mostly character assassination threads. Here's how it usually goes, some faggot will make an LS thread with a negative or a concern troll statement in the OP. Then immediately faggots like this will start spamming the thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/

Only when she is actually doing politically relevant stuff and releasing new videos are threads organically made about her.

you are a normie if you watch these bitches lol

There is no real reason for discussion unless she starts really fucking up (((refugee))) boats with mortars or something.

I just show up in these threads to fap.

>I quote him call someone else MGTOW.
The fin isn't the guy with the deus vult flag.

Lauren Southern is a complete retard

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_O8urd3mU

Yes, the discourse is being normalized lol.

>thinks calling others white knight will get him laid
Yeah I'm here on this anonymous indonesian basketweaving forum to "get laid" you trash.

Stop trying to hard. Its obvious you are only one from reddit trying to look like old fag

more like they're gateways to Sup Forums
then we do the rest

anyone against normies getting red pilled are either shills or retards who can't think ahead
wtf do they think is gonna happen to Sup Forums if the "progressives" win the culture war

>they repeat talking points from Sup Forums
>only normies watch these people
>they're bad for "our movement"
>they repeat talking points from Sup Forums

Why else would the Finn respond to every thread ever made about Lauren at every time of day if not to get laid? He doesn't sleep, he doesn't work, he literally just uses Sup Forums all day and looks for Lauren Southern threads to white knight. The guy is mentally ill and obsessed with her.

I want to kiss her vagina desu.

>Why else would the Finn respond to every thread ever made about Lauren at every time of day
How would you know that if you weren't here too?

The only reason you see me defending LS so much is because she is the most attacked person you retard. If they were attacking Millennial Woes this hard I would be defending him just as much as LS.

You're white knighting a waifu
>no you are here being an MGTOW trying to get laid
lolwut, you don't even know what those words mean, go back to >no you are from with your old fag memes
wut

ummm, he could be part of some paid markting effort. I used to think he was one of Loren's interns that watch Sup Forums and collect "hot ideas" for her to do videos about, so the orbiters keep thinking she lurks threads with them.

There is no indication that this girl is retarded tho.

I work in IT, we barely do shit all day so I have time to use Sup Forums at work. He is here all day, then after work at the gym I browse Sup Forums between sets and if there is a Lauren thread he is in it, then on the weekend I use Sup Forums for a few hours and he is still here.

>The only reason you see me defending LS so much is because she is the most attacked person
I DEFEND LAUREN FOR GREAT JUSTICE hahahahaha

BASED

Same. Every time I get a break to check in, if I see a Lauren thread and want to laugh, there's this Fingol NEET crusading for this fake bitch eceleb. He crusades for britney venti too. If he's not a paid marketer, he's a waifu collector.

Feels good when you have no arguments to offer, just more screeching.