If Africans are inferior in intelligence, how does Sup Forums explain the smart ones?

If Africans are inferior in intelligence, how does Sup Forums explain the smart ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igHOaMOzzUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn...

There's always an exception to every rule. Most white people are smart but there are some smart black guys. Image related isn't one of them, he;s just a puppet, but the first man to do an open heart surgery was black.

Black people are more athletic. But every now and then you have a Christian MacAffrey. Life goes on

That is literally retarded.

Is Neil DeGrasse Tyson an astrophysisist in the same vein as Sam Harris is a (((neuroscientist)))? Or is he legit?

They won't.

They'll bury their heads in the sand and ignore the FACT that black people can accomplish just as much (if not more) than whites or asians.

Pol hates reality because reality has a liberal bias

Correlation is not causation

Even if the smartest human to ever live turns out to be black, I can still call them a nigger

Small, mewling child that you are, unironically believing that reality can even be defined, let alone show an irrefutable bias analogous to a small fraction of some thinking humans

You are a fucking gluon

Stop being an insecure idiot. Stop wasting your time with retarded slide threads. "Sage" goes in the options field

What?

Lol somebody is mad. What's the matter, still pissed that Drumftie didn't do so well in the Senate?

And lol, gluon? Did you sperg out in anger and just start smashing your keyboard?

wtf I love the fact that black males in the U.S. are 7% of the population but are responsible for half the murder

Hustler != scientist

>muh smart black man on da tv

Bro, do you even bell curve?

The smartest nogs are television celebrities, and probably smarter than most white people.

However, the smartest Asians and whites are inventing real things, pushing civilization forward.

>What are outliers

Also NDT isn't even a scientist

Judge a man by his works. What the fuck has NDT ever really done in this respect? Ask yourself what the truth is in this regard. Remember that many failures have resulted from admissions standards being relaxed for "diversity".

> and ignore the FACT that black people can accomplish just as much (if not more) than whites or asians

The literally can't. There is not a single black country which can even feed itself.

Bell curve, you dolt.

So you basicly have nothing to say past your first post? Hence proving it was bait.

>You mad?!
>Provoking
>Made a typo?!

Your claims are based on nothing. I'm open-minded, I will listen to what you have to say, if you have anything to say. Just don't act like a literally nigger and put some meat on your ideas.

I'm genuinely curious. English isn't my first language btw, if I made a mistake somewhere, don't take it against me.

Not the same guy that answered your previous post by the way.

America was built on the collective labors of Black Americans. Much like the rest of the (now) first world countries.

To deny them even that, when they shed tears and sweat for us in the beginning of this great nation...

Shame.

this

Lol somebody change this adult baby's diaper.

user's having a temper tantrum, how cute.

I'm sorry but Europe wasn't built upon the backs of Africans.

There is a spectrum of any race.

A mid-tier scientist like NGT is basically a nigger Einstein. Compare that to our top tier people, there is no comparison.

So no argument then?

I guess we can disregard posts made by your ID as being trolls then.

Now that we have robots, we don't need niggers. Will robots be listed on foundstones credited for building architectural masterworks envisioned by actual geniuses? I'm thinking no.

If that's true then why can't you fly your meme flag in Europe?

Niggers were used as cheap labor for cash crop production in the southern united states for less than a hundred years. They did not build shit. This was also the only period in human history where the majority of any group of blacks on the planet were doing productive labor.

It's called statistics for a reason.
I don't know if there's anything else to say desu.

It's now being raped by the cocks of Africans

Also NDT is fucking white as hell. White DNA = bigger brain.

Dumbass thread. I bet a nigger made it.

>inflated claims on CV
oh noooo~ thats never happened.
even successful white people still have to lie on their CV.

Because of allegations of the Holocaust. That's why.

Obligatory.

This.

Statistics on intelligence between races is just based on numbers. The majority is always reported, but obviously, there will be a minority that is the opposite of the reports.

The real question is, are niggers inherently less intelligent, have they been bred to be less intelligent or is idiocy just promoted by their culture?

If they are inherently less intelligent, then it's a matter of being the exception to every rule. But if niggers with 5 baby mommas are the ones reproducing, and they are less intelligent, then the stupidity effectively spreads faster than the intelligent ones who are monogamous.

It could also be their culture. Niggers are insistent on shit like the white man keeping them down or the government being against them, this can be seen in Boondocks for example. Nigger culture insists that they not aspire to be anything because it will just be taken from them, so they never try and since they never try, they never learn and thus stay stupid. They all promote this in their own communities; if you watch Finding Forrester (you're the man now dog) then you see the main character has to purposely perform badly on tests otherwise his friends will make fun of him for being smart. They already make fun of him for reading and writing stories so you can see how this effectively helps promote stupidity in their communities.

He's not even mid-tier, he's more like Bill Nye, a failure turned into a media personality to be puppeted by Jews who want everyone else but them to sully their DNA and detract from the achievements of thousands of European geniuses who laboured incessantly for the betterment of humanity but instead are cuckolded and relegated into false histories as oppressors.

nigger intellectual?

what does that even mean? my sides are dying here.

Why do people respond to bait?
Bell curve.

AVERAGE intelligence. I wouldn't want to live in a community of blacks, but at the same time I'd much rather have Morgan Freeman as my neighbor than John Oliver.

I don't fucking get how people don't understand this concept regarding "the smart ones" -

NGT is fucking mixed with European DNA.

So - I have a Mom and a Dad. I happened to end up with my dads IQ..frame of mind..traits..ect.. my sister ended up with my moms...

IF Neils grandaddy or great grandaddy's dad was white and his mom was black...and the mixed race offspring took the traits of the white father..then you basically have a white dude with a mixed skin tone.

How the fuck is this never discussed

Kek ok tyrone

>how does Sup Forums explain the smart ones?
literal freaks of nature

You are incredibly bad at this.

stop trying to meme that he's smart

I think the word "oxymoron" applies here

literally what is the exception to the rule

Bell curve nigger.

Nobody said ALL black people have low IQ, just on average black people have a lower IQ than whites.

Its like saying men are taller than women, just bevause there are some tall women and short men, it doesnt disprove the general rule.

wt...

Bell curve

Because intelligence is distributed according to a normal distribution you stupid nigger

Blacks have a lower mean but still have variance

There is only one Star Hustler.

youtube.com/watch?v=igHOaMOzzUo

Smart? What's Tyson actually done as a "scientist" aside have the education to say he is one? He's made absolutely zero discoveries, helped with zero research, and spend all his time memeing it up and LITERALLY just rehashing Sagan's TV show with the exact same content but with memes added.

>aside have the education to say he is one?
Having the education to say he is one makes his opinion on science more relevant than 99% of the people who post here.

African Americans have 25-33% European DNA on average

your falseflag game is weak

>"i am an idiot therefore everyone else must be an idiot"

no user, you are just an idiot

He's so autistic I'm not sure if this is fake or not

I know that some people get stonewalled at Pre-Algebra, but here.
I also know that some people are baitposting shitters, so I also saged.

You honestly think the people who post here are the educated type?|

That they are usually pretty lightskined

B E L L C U R V E S

OP doesn't know what a bell curve is, kek.

>Normal distribution models: how do they work?

He's nu-smart

Methinks it's all 3

Whites have smarter than average guys too. The bell curve is just shifted a bit.

>if i have 50 quarters how does Sup Forums explain this single dollar?
literally you.

> what is a bell curve

White admixture

In my country we can teach dogs to drive cars in your country you can teach blacks to act smart.

>comparing humans to technology

You're one of the retarded white people huh

>When all the smart white people disagree with you

Does that make you the dumb white person?

Bump, fucc boi.

They biologically have figured out how to receive energy from dimensions 4 and 5. This is literally how god/satan came to be considered a thing.
You are actually a soul inhabiting a body, not a body with a soul. The sooner you realize this the better. It'll make you more fertile, too.

Is this pick your cherry?

White Man Education.

no responses. That's how we know it's a shill thread.

A Jew and their Pet. How lovely.

>If Africans are inferior in intelligence, how does Sup Forums explain the smart ones?

They're fictional characters shown on TV, if you were not a dumb nigger, you'd know that.

>one nigger is smart
explain the billions of stupid ones

Even a blind chicken finds a corn from time to time

>paper speculating about an asteroid hitting uranus
the absolute madman

They only smart negro is Morgan Freeman.

Someone poured cream into the coffee and made it better.

There are outliers to the norm retard

can you stop trying to do your impression of a troll.

you are literally the worst at it and nothing you have ever said in your tiny life is funny

You are dumb user

IQ distribution falls in a bell-shaped curve where the 85 average nog IQ is at the center (for that population). At both ends of the curve, you find outliers who can be a lot smarter (or a lot dumber) than the average, such as mr degrasse tyson

what a nigger thing to say

you realize that is technically illegal right?

The bell curve.

>super successful person
>find any no-name numale willing to badmouth him
Envy is one of the seven deadly sins, people. I wouldn't trust a word coming out of that mouth.

>>"i am an idiot therefore everyone else must be an idiot"
>squared

no user, you are just an idiot

That's Dr. deGrasse Tyson.

If you find any intelligent niggers its usually because they are half breeds that have the God blessed genes of the white man in them.

don't be silly
I have a preconceived notion that all niggers are dumb and any success they have must have been the result of special treatment.
Therefore, I will seek out any evidence that supports this hypothesis and ignore everything to the contrary.

>Smart?
Yes, people who get a PhD from Columbia University in Astrophysics are smart. The NATIONAL average for IQ for astrophysics students is damn near the genius range, and I'd be willing to bet for Columbia students it sure as shit isn't below that average.

There is no evidence to the contrary. NDT especially is a worthless faggot.