Can Britbongs please clarify

people.com/crime/girl-raped-by-two-men-one-night-britain/

So, here in the USA we use the word "Asian" as a direct replacement for our previous word, "Oriental" which meant people from China, Japan, Thailand, etc. It seems that Britbongs mean something entirely different when they use the word "Asian." Are Arabs also Asians? Who do you call Arabs, then? Finally, what do you call Orientals?
Is this is like calling fries chips, and chips, crisps,
or do I have it all wrong and this some kind of Jew trick to make British people think that Muslims can do no wrong, and it's actually Chinese people doing the raping?

Yes that's a good example of what I mean. I'm hoping to get some clarification on this. Is it like the word "torch" where we mean a tool used for welding but they mean a fucking flashlight?

Pakistanis are called asian to even it out, theres barely any real asian rapes in europe, only i can think of was some chinese dude a couple of years ago.

They seem to use "asian" to also mean Indian / Paki subcontinentals not just east asian (chinese / jap / korean) or south east asian (malaysian, filipino etc).

We use Asian to refer to pretty much anyone from the middle-east, or from India/Pakistan. Basically anyone who has brown skin

For East-Asian people (ie Orientals) the most common thing to do is just call them Chinese. Unironically

In terms of stuff like the differences between a paki and an Arab and a poo in the loo - they do often get called different names. But mostly they will get lumped in as "Asian" and then if it's appropriate there'll be a clarification.

So nowadays you might get "Indian" being used to describe a pajeet whether he's from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh, then "Arab" to describe a middle easterner. But the likelihood is they'll all still just get called Asian

This isnt a new thing, the pakis have been here since the 50's, they were called asians/pakis back then too, its not the media calling them that by trying to smokescreen like Sup Forums likes to believe.

We have a large population from the indian subcontinent (pajeets,pakis and bengalis) which i believe is in Asia, we dont have a sizeable East, South-East population here like in the States on Canada so we call em Asians.

I dont dont know, I call east asians asians and middle easterners arabs
I guess its a media thing

Look here you fucking retard. ive said this before and ill say it again. PAKISTANIS ARE SOUTH ASIANS, not middle eastern.

Learn the difference.

w-whos the korma semen demon?

Tool for welding = Blowtorch
Device for illumination = Torch

their geographical location doesnt matter as long as they look like sandniggers

>girl gets grabbed by a muslim
>ALLAHU ACKBAR RAPE THE INFIDELS
>rape ends
>girl flags down muslim cuz she got raped.
>ALLAHU ACKBAR RAPE THE INFIDELS
>in britain of all places

fucking done with you cucked bongs

August Ames

The usage of Oriental was infact broader than east asians and has shifted over the years and has included everything from Turkey to Japan.

Yeah a lot of other countries refer to middle eastern peoples as asian as well. I even had to awkward clarify to my Japanese immigrant friend what I meant when talking about a hot "asian" chick.

>August Ames
thanks but meh, shes not a paki

Most of the people who hail from the Asian continent and are present on British soil will be people from former Colonies and their surroundings (India, Pakistan, Begladesh..) very few Arabs live in the UK and they're mostly OK. As in there is no Arab crime like there is Caribbean crime or Polish crime.

We call them asians because they're from Asia

>DERP DERP I DONT UNDERSTAND

It's actually a recent development.
Absolutely nobody, NOBODY, used "asian" to describe a middle-eastern person in the 80s and 90s, it was fucking unheard of. It's a recent development by the media simply so that they can obfuscate the facts.

And now there's millennials pushing a narrative that we've always called them "Asians" in the UK and it fucking sickens me. It absolutely is not true, only the media calls them that and only recently.

Pakistan is in Asia, and we have far more Pakistanis in this country than, say, Chinks. Therefore, we refer to both as Asian.

Asia starts at the border of Greece. It's been like that since ancient times. Bunch of retarded cunts.

any sand nigger is an asian, pakis, indians, anyone middle eastern is what I call asian

what did you call them before? Mud ducks?

Your obviously not from the north lad.

you've never been up north then, southern ponce.

>Never went paki bashing

no we don't!

The newspapers and the bbc might but I have never ever heard a real person do that.

We say middle-eastern, or arabic, or Indian or Pakistani.

It's not fucking hard to be specific.

They were all called pakis

in America they are called Arabs or Muslims, maybe Ay-Rabs in the south, never Asian. Only Asian Asians get called that here. Like that Bong news mag that had the 1400 child pedo ring leaders had them described as "Asian" which was ridiculous. That's when you know your whole country is throwin you under the bus. You gotta unfuck that shit soon.

Your fucking retarded people just said paki(even when theyre not) or asian to describe anyone from indian sub continent. This has happened for a long time.

Even the diversity shit for BAME refers to asians and never thinks about orientals, the BBC asian network has no chinks. Goodness gracious me has been around for a long time and everone referring to them as asians back then, same with East is East and Bend it like beckham.

But nooooo MUH MEDIA fuck off

Fuck off American, In bongland pakis and middle easterners are refered to as ''Asian'' they have and will continue to be refereed as ''Asian'', they have been called asian since the 50's

Most Asians here are South Asians (Indians, Pakis) but that last sentence of yours is right: the media calls muslim criminals Asian to muddy the waters.

Look through it they didnt want to investigate it because of their asian look.

Not even Tommy Robinson complains about it because guess what he comes from the town of Luton where everyone is ASIAN it's not a coverup word it means something different here not your azn shit

They've always been called Asian, numb nuts. Chinks and Pakis both come from the continent known as Asia. You got mostly chinks, we got mostly pakis. They're both Asian, fat for brains.

Middle east is in Asia so middle-eastern people are technically Asian. That being said, normal Brits use the term Asian just as murrkans do, for slopes. Media and police intentionally mislabel brown people for the purpose of PC.

The only reason you burgers call chips 'fries' is because the alliteration of 'french fries' appealed to fast food chains and suchlike. thus you call fizzy juice, 'pop' or 'soda' after 'soda pop'.
There is no reason whatsoever to call crisps chips, 'crisps' is a much better summary of them than 'chips' much like how american football barely kicks the ball at all, yet in 'soccer' that is the main objective??

Fuck burgers for inaccurate and retarded consumer psychology based naming.

We have about even amounts of Indians and Chinks. I've never heard anyone call Indians or other sub-pajeets Asian. Even if it is geographically correct, Asian should only refere to Mongoloids.

>Asian should only refere to Mongoloids
Completely arbitrary.

No we fucking don't. Asians are pakis etc, all south East Asians are just chinks.

That your 23andme, mate?

Not nowadays. Ask your dad how it was in his youth.

Calling all middle easterners arabs is just as stupid as calling them asian, even calling them Muslims, as most Mudslimes are Indonesian or Paki.

I'm 49.

I wish. Instead I'm just a boring chalky ass MF with no diversity.. Sigh

>as long as they look like sandniggers

They look more like Indians.

Some areas of england seem to use asian for pakis. In scotland we call them pakis. Indians are pakis. Afghans are pakis. Swedes are pakis. Chinese are chinks. Japanese are chinks. Mongolian and Finnish people are chinks. I am well suspicious of the news calling them Asian.

If we're being politically correct we will call them Pakistanis and chinese.

The traditional word for what yanks call asians was oriental in the UK. Asian nearly always meant middle eastern or south asian.
You should know though that we have hardly any east asians at all. I've only ever known two, met them both at uni and they've both gone back to hong kong now.

England is retarded. They say Asian to mean middle eastern, Arabs, Indians, Pakis, all that shit.

USA and U.K. Have different words for
Taps = Faucets
Jumpers = Sweaters
Vests = Tank Tops
Trainers = Sneakers
Cross = Angry
Nappys = Diapers
Orientals = Asians
Asians = East Asians plus India / Pakistan Bangladesh. Usually excl Russia and Middle East.

>Asian to mean middle eastern, Arabs
find a single example of this

Is that Londons demographics now?

Kek

they have been called that since the 50's, its never going to change, you're also retarded for calling crisps ''chips'' and pop ''soda'' and rugby ''football'' and football ''soccer''

It's the breakdown of Muslims in the UK by ethnicity. Please note that almost 10% are white.

Why is being Muslim relevent to you labling half the worlds population as Asian?

I'm northern and he's right. It's always been pakis, not asian.

What do you call Chinese then?

pakis, wogs, asian, just use any of those fuckin words, if its brown its any of those 3 words.

Wonder if that includes white Iranians and shit, or if it's all actual British converts

We can use Asian for both, but the mongoloids are usually Hong Kongers or Chinese people, so we don't really think about any catch-all term specific to just them.

Because the press use the generic 'asian' instead of being specific about muzzies for incidents of peace

Now do one for Australia.

I don't know if I'm more ashamed of my countries father or my own.

I've always called them Pakis, then again we dont have many Muslims around here at all

>wogs
Funny, you don't hear that so much any more

Don't you have any non-mudslime Asians? Or Indians, or Christian syrians, Egyptians, Iraqis? Wtf is wrong with your country?

>For East-Asian people (ie Orientals) the most common thing to do is just call them Chinese
So you just call all Orientals Chinese, like Southerners in America call all soft drinks "Coke"? Or like we call natives "Indians", and then have to clarify if they wear feathers or dots? Hmm.
I'm an old fuck and can never, ever recall hearing pakis called Asian, until within the last five years or so.
To me this seems like KANGZ bullshit, similar to that BBC cartoon about all the Nubian Romans and shiiiet.
If their eyes slant = Asian. If the skin is brown = Muzzie/Arab (or Mexican, etc.).
Don't your real Asians get sick of having those murderous rapers lumped in with them? I know that I would.

euro faggots use "Asian" to soften the Muslim blow because they know the U.S. calls sandniggers Muslim or Middle Eastern. They don't want to look like huge pieces of shit when their pet race does this shit, so they call them Asian

only the media calls pakis asians, we all know what's really going on but everyone is too scared to speak out about it because you'd end up in prison

Loads. Sikhs, Hindus etc. The ones I know fucking hate muzzies cos they all get tarred with same brush for what the slimes do

Asian in the UK means paki / shitskin.

In UK "Asian" generally refers to a rapist or other criminal of Muslim background.

I have never heard the word Asian and thought Paki. This only started in the past decade.

Asian has always meant East Asian and Paki has always meant middle eastern.

Russia is also asia

It runs a bit deeper than that. Sikhs, Hindus and Zoroastrians all have groups that were forced to flee to India to escape Islamist genocide.

Are those Israeli's?

Indian sub continent/ middle east - Pakis
East and South East Asian - Chinks
Africa/Caribbean - Fuzzy wuzzies

We don't have many Arabs, except those who buy summer houses in Kensington.
Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis are Asians however.

The term 'Asian' for Indians and Pakistanis has been in use for decades. Sure I read somewhere it was brought into use as a catch all term during the partition - we needed a term for what we'd previously called Indian, but who now might be considered something else, especially in other colonies. Eg. 'Ugandan Asians'. It stuck, but has become contentious recently because hindus and sikhs don't like being bunched in with pakistanis, and because it's clear the media is using the term to hide the fact the worst crime is being committed by muslims specifically.

>fizzy juice

The game american football is called so because the ball is a foot long

Asians are pakis. We call orientals 'gooks.' Its not offensive to use that word in the UK.

>The game american football is called so because the ball is a foot long
no you don't, you call it football because it's a form of football in the same way rugby football, australian rules football and associate football is.

association*

What the hell? I chose a different image and it chooses the next one in the folder