Killing people

This is what it all comes down to in the end. All else is foreplay.

It's nothing special

Is that a threat, Mohammad?

Allah ackbar?

why so edgy, sven?

>Killing jews
ftfy

>the feminine hands of a cucked swedish male could kill anyone

Whoah, check out Ed Nortin' over here!

Fuck off kike, you're probably some retard from CNN trying to get screencaps for the background of some bullshit story. Open borders for Israel, screencap that.

>Thanks! Your tip has been submitted.

Even as a pragmatic idea it would only damage our movement and give the government more reason to control speech.

Do you have something to say to us OP?

Periscope it, pls.

>people

the answer is being killed by people

organizing large groups of white people in the name of protecting white people is terrifying to everyone that isn't white. we will be attacked and there will be justified retaliation

If they strike you, you strike back. Killing people who aren't a direct, immediate threat to your well-being just makes you a murderer. In war you leave bystanders and civilians alone.

I've killed a few people (legally of course). It definately changes you. Everyone knows humans are top predators ,but few people think about what a human that hunts other top predators is.There isn't really a word for us. Serial killers,sociopaths, crazy people, are all just descriptions.
I enjoy killing people,the rush you get from wiping another intelligent creature out of existence is amazing, but I'm not a serial killer or psychopath.I have a family and friends that I love and protect.

Some people calls us those childish names but you need us. We're the ones . You wont find the people that are willing to do that nasty dirty work at a LGBTQIIIA+Z+XX gay pride parade/cuddle party .
They need our madness.

Why would you kill someone, that's barbaric

Barbarity is the natural state of man you coddled faggot

stories?

no, you're just a meathead. Killing people isn't normal

ive never killed anyone and it would sicken me to do it. white people ARE trying to do this the right way. we're just being prevented from doing so. if it comes down to it i will but it will be terrible. just like if white countries cut off aid to africa, it would be beneficial to our getting out of debt, but i dont know if i could handle the heartache. this is exactly our problem though. the spread of islam is being welcomed with open arms and the person getting hugged is wearing a vest.
White peoples kindness is being used as a weakness against them

It's definitely not normal, but some times it's the only option left.

It's the only way a flawed ideology can survive because when all of it's logical flaws have been brought up and portrayed for all to see, it can just revert to killing.
That's when you have to either stand up and protect yourself.. or let the flawed ideology kill you so it can survive unquestioned for the next thousand years.

Sure, you could argue that over those thousand years, it will be slowly reformed into a more milder version of itself, but that's a long time to be unproductive. We've a limited time before our species will be BTFOd and we really can't afford stupid shit like "muhgodisbetter" or "muh4000genders".

nice pasta material

eh, i can understand. but i'd probably never kill another, too gruesome

I probably can/could given the proper circumstances, but as is, I can't really see myself doing it. That's why we need people like the one you replied to.
We're the people who keep the world rolling when there isn't too much resistance and they're the ones who get us through the extreme resistance.

Lol, you are coddled. I've been in a few fights, but there are some occasions where it's serious and you intend on killing the person. Since we live in a civilised society we don't, but niggers, Arabs etc don't care.

i know user. idk if i have the balls to do it

you will, if you have the means to prevent someone you care about from being harmed, you will, or suffer the same fate

The ones who need killing are not people.

I agree.

Fucking Emus.

I will have you know elegant long fingers on an uncalloused hand are the sign of nobility and good breeding!

He said people.

So... don't stop at one post user

Yes, and? I'm glad you figured out where the race course goes on the game board, now try to keep up, I think the muzzies are using loaded dice that you helped make.