Loli sex bots: the future of pure, clean love or an illegal activity for underground misogynists?

loli sex bots: the future of pure, clean love or an illegal activity for underground misogynists?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jTsEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hard to say but they will kick you to death anyway

What was the meaning this post was trying to convey?

I don't think anyone is going to openly be in favour but if it's going to stop real kids getting preyed upon then it must be a better than nothing.

You'll have people down both sides, people who refuse any and all solutions just want pedos to rot in prison and you'll have people that somewhat agree but never publicly for fear of being seen as a pedo sympathiser.

>Wasted trips
>Muh MUHSAJONEE!
Kys, faggot. Sage

Robotfuckers? What will you Perverts think of next.

No should just keep the sex with kids in the gated communities for the rich people friends and family

Those shitty silicone kid sex dolls are already illegal, do you really think they will let us have something better ?

Everything but loli sex bots. The sick fucks should be locked in insane asylum for life.

When I can get a robit modeled after my cousin I'll be able to stop having sexual fantasies about her because I can just fuck my copy of her.

Thanks for giving me feels

I don't think treatment will work on bots even if you lock them up.

yes JUST for the rich illegal for everyone else

Russians should be locked in insane asylum for life.

I don't use sex dolls but the gov shouldn't be able to ban such things. Big government...i can't stand it.

would

If loli sex bots will help keep pedos from molesting real kids then I'm all for it.

>you will NEVER have a loli harem of scarlett johannsen sex bots

Synthetic shit cannot the taste of the AMBROSIAL MEAT THAT YAHWEH PROVIDES HIS GOYIM GENERALS...

>thread theme
archive.is/jTsEI

just the rich baiting the poor showing how they can enjoy the things that are illegal for poor people

why can't we just make America great again? less we regress

Because that's a meaningless campaign slogan?

The destruction of self-employment in America was the true turn towards society ruled by corporate overlords.

I don't know, but when will I be able to get a negrobot for my plantation?

Keep putting kid pics in sex threads and i will fucking kill you dead, you degenerate piece of shit.

The mentality of fucking kids doesn't come from being attracted to prepubescents; that's liberal horseshit disguised for people to both sympathize with them thanks to this whole fag movement and to legitimize fetishes as normative forms of human reproduction aka heterosexuality, the only one; homosexuality doesn't exist, fags can't reproduce, its homophilia.

Pedophilia comes from predation of weaker subjects who not only can't physically defend themselves, but mentally can't either. All pedophiles (and most buttfuckers and crossdressing larpers) were abused as children. From that age, they grew up with predation normality, wanting to target the weak and what's more weak than children?

So these loli sex bots aren't going to change a thing. The sick fucks will still want a living, breathing innocent child because they are just that, not because theyre 4 feet tall. The only possible solution that would lie in an android would be if the sickos stole a child bot from its owner like a parent, then gave it bagina or benis (cuz why would a child bot need those) implants and it had a sense of fragile innocence which could be corrupted. Or VR. Loli sexbots are for fatass weeb onii larpers

The solution is death penalty to pedophiles, not enabling them.

*chemical castration & eunuchification

An eye for an eye, not a life for an eye. Kill the killers, torture the torturers, torture and kill the torturing killers

Yeah but that's never going to happen, you haven't seen the liberalisation of Europe lately?.

I wasn't abused when I was young though.
I really like girls in petit format, they're really pleasant to my eyes, for now I just own a loli onahip.

I'm fine with it, more real women for the few Chads left.

>fatass weeb onii larper

I don't personally know you, nor do ever want to nor anyone else here. But your incapacity to be attracted to females that exhibit prime reproductively developed characteristics indicate you're still a pathetic stack of shit my man

>italiancuck wants a nigger to plant a seed on his wife

>more real women for few chads
> women want to date pedos
>pedos are chads

Tbqh, wdhmbt?

> Italian wants a niggerbot to impregnate his sexbot and for his vaccumbot to clean up up the mess as his chatbot degrades him for it all

JUST

I'm skinny and already started going to the gym. If I wasn't ugly I'd still prefer a loli sexbot to a woman

>sex toys for women: artificial dicks
>sex toys for men: full artificial women
This proves that men love women more than women love men. True or false?

She's a cutie.

The only people who are attracted to large breasts are closet homosexuals that were raped as children and secretly want to be a woman.

Prove me wrong

If women did it, it'd be okay. Since it's for men, it will be seen as creepy and vile.

Simply, all manufactorers and customers of child sexbots should be shot immediately.
Problem waterproof solved.

>An eye for an eye
So... In response to people putting their penis in child silicon robots they purchased ... You're to... Purchase a silicon child robot and put your penis in it?

>Pedophilia comes from predation of weaker subjects who not only can't physically defend themselves, but mentally can't either.
This is some serious feminist bullshit. "No, you don't like little girls because they're cute and small and have nice personality, it's because you're a monster who wants to hurt them".

you're damn right
and I will personally punish all loli bot humpers until my dick falls off.

why dont you punish actual pedos right now?
whats stopping you

Men are attracted to good looking things they can act upon
Women are attracted to something that has high social standing and can provide for her and be dominated by

Nice meme goatfucker

At least
> regular pedo > muslim pedo who spreads goat AIDS to the kids

Its more complicated than that. A man needs a female for emotional support kit can provide whereas a cunt needs a man for financial support. When the State will provide them cunts no longer need a man but a man still needs the emotional presence of a female and that's why, as we see, men turn to alternatives to living female companionship.

No different than an actual soulless robotic gook.

Ali, just... Go suicide bomb something already

Meximonkey and Amerimongrel thinking about cuckoldry first thing

So when did your father stop molesting you, champ?

We're trying to have a serious political discussion but you get triggered and come in here raging.

Mara was so cute. It's so sad how she's dead.

You're either
>fatass neet onii larper because your genes are the worst in all the land
Or
>a mentally scarred sociopath who spreads your mental disease to children
Either way, I will cut your dick and nuts off after I blow your kneecaps off when I find you

If you're near the Panhandle come do something, Mr Internet Tough Guy.

It's hilarious, what can I say Mario? We love to laugh to (((you)))

WWJD

Good post

May I say, you sound a little bit insecure

>NGO workers
nothing of value lost there, pham

Someone had some regular visits from some KIKES when they were a child.

HUH?

You really think there's a difference between Mexican and American?

There's now whites even left in America besides literal cuckolds. That poster is probably named Jose

to be fair, they have plenty of niggers too

post your information and i will come you coward.

i'm not some hackerman but if you give me a real name and place i will come and fuck you up. i have nothing to lose, the day of the rope is already here.

What about "DAY OF THE LOLIS?"

Did you post an image of a gun to symbolize that you're triggered?

Maybe it's time you got off your computer and scooter to your bed.

>would be if the sickos stole a child bot from its owner like a parent, then gave it bagina or benis (cuz why would a child bot need those) implants and it had a sense of fragile innocence which could be corrupted. Or VR. Loli sexbots are for fatass weeb onii larpers

Oksy but its an all day drive from Canada to Florida, seems a little extreme. Meet me in Navarre Beach, whatever day you want. Let's see what an internet tough guy you are.

i prefer skinny/petite girls because it symbolise a healthy woman.
when they get pregnant they can start eating some fat.

girls with fat asses and D-cups symbolise a whore mentality, it turns me off.
i can't help but think of a niiger fucker when i see a "curvy" girls.

do not trust any loli

Would you buy a dafne keen cunny bot huh Sup Forums?

How do you explain femdom loli?

>I don't personally know you, nor do ever want to nor anyone else here. But your incapacity to be attracted to females that exhibit prime reproductively developed characteristics indicate you're still a pathetic stack of shit my man

DAY OF THE GROPE

>Mara was so cute. It's so sad how she's dead.
How'd she die dude?

Lolidom is like randumb humor. It's so ridiculous it's hot.
Best is a man controlling a girl, as is the natural order. Like this.
asstr
files/Authors/Piper/www/authors/littletoymaker/tamingatomboy
Being honest she isn't really dead but she is basically dead; she's not alowed internet because of what happened and she hangs out with shitskins like a typical rich Hague slut.

Oh, and if anyone doesn't know the thing that happened with Mara is that some guy went to her chool and took pictures like a creepy stalker. I don't how he got in the school unnoticed.
So she got extra security and is no longer allowed internet which is good because she's becoming just another teenage slut and I for one would prefer thinking she's dead than see that.

Is she Autistic or just plain Retarded.

Seriously what I'm the fuck is wrong with these people

He has just been watching too many holywood movies.
>muh robots will take over the world

Human-Realistic AI driven robots are an impossibility. You imbibe upon too much fiction.

People are only getting dumber and given the feat was never achieved before, it's safe to say it will never be achieved ever.

shes hot, where is she from? uhh

no

actually amazing

I think it's easier to achieve humanlike AI now that the majority of people are dumb as rocks and only getting worse.

I don't want to believe there can seriously be such newfags. And I feel like I can't insult you because you want to know of the glory of Mara. Just look up Mara Green, you'll find all you need. Her dad's a diplomat.

>Human-Realistic AI driven robots are an impossibility.
mmh not really, there's nothing impossible in such a project. It's just not for tomorrow.