Why do feminists, jews and leftists want to stop men from looking like this?

Why do feminists, jews and leftists want to stop men from looking like this?

Testosterone == Red Pill

Because they are weak. And the weak fear the strong.

Because steroids will fuck your body up

It's the same as taking tranny drugs but in reverse

Do they want?

>Implying right wing governments legalized steroids

Don't let them fag you up.

They don't, there's a bunch of jacked gay dudes.

What stops you from looking like that?

Who is this guy? He looks like he's seen some shit.

They want men to be weak. It's easier to conquer them that way.

YOLO BRO

Would fuck, desu.

Real question is why arent you looking like this now

how long to achive bearmode without gear?

>Real question is why arent you looking like this now

Sorry bro, but this is my photo

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

The Jig is up and white men are starting to wake up

>That facial hair

Are you implying the Pillar men were simply (((their))) servants?

Because strong men would become obstacle for their sharia spread agenda

what if this is me now

>that's a steroid body
limp wristed millenials folks. literally anyone can look like that just they eat big enough and exercise sufficiently

Well, considering he was a bodybuilder training for Mr. Olympia... Yes, it's a steroid body.

That being said, you can indeed reach amazing results over time without resorting to steroid usage.

>this
>natty
k

hi dave

Lack of it ?

It's more like you just decided that and made another bullshit paranoid post lol.
You realize fitness is actually a growing trend nowdays? More and more people are becoming fit. Sure, the majority can't be arsed to go to the gym 4-3 times a week, because that's how much of an effort you need to put in, in order to look like that.

Aka, you're trying to blame others for your lazyness. Just go to the gym.

Indeed I am currently working on getting fucking YOLKED so I can destroy non-whites in every way. Mental domination, spiritual domination and physical domination

>why do women want men to stop striving for gay bear mode
Because pic related is the next step you cock smoking faggot

When men start to work out, and make gains made purely by their own hard work they become more confident. Finding a new sense of free will, and direction.
These people tend to be harder to control with propaganda.

On top of the psychological part of getting in good shape, there is an obvious physiological advantage. The weak fear the strong.

Gonna go with Israel on this.
>inb4 flag
Just don't be lazy.

Gays don't and most are leftists. OP BTFOd.

>Jusup Wilkos
>natural

O-kay Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

>limp wristed millenials folks. literally anyone can look like that just they eat big enough and exercise sufficiently
Jesus Christ, you probably think Ronnie Coleman is natty too. There hasn't been a natural pro bodybuilder since the 60s. Pic related is the limit of the muscle mass you can achieve naturally if you have 1/1 000 000 bodybuilding genetics

t. 310 lb fedora wearer

u think jusup wilkos is natty i have a bridge to sell you kiddo....

nose seems off

This they don't want to have to fight them.

Men have never looked like that

Yeeees, this what real men look like!

>1 in 1.000.000

I was doing nothing but crunches as a 14 year old and my chest was at least this developed after like two weeks.

?

he didn't train his chest at all, developed chests were considered girly then

Not wanting men to look like this is better for the men's health. Taking anabolic steroids like the man in your image clearly is is unhealthy for a man in the long term and is linked to heart disease, hypertension, high cholesterol, mood swings, male pattern baldness, acne, reduction in natural testosterone, and infertility.

>Goal
nice posture, manlet

Actually they started taking test in the 40s. And bodybuilding competitions started at pretty much the same time as the drugs, so nobody became a "natural pro", because there hasn't pro bodybuilding before steroids.

The guy in your pic, Sandow don't have incredible genetics, Im already bigger than him natty at 19, I only got above average genetics for legs and back, everything else is pretty average.

Most men can look like that, don't set you standards high but not that low as well.

Because they can't have a man like this.

looks natty to me

Nah senpai. Nowhere near as much as tap water, alcohol and a shitty diet.

Like everything, it's fine as long as it's not abused.

Ronnie Coleman has like 2 or 3 young race-mixed kids and besides his hip he's pretty healthy.

Retard. Steroids are among the safest drugs that exist.

What other drug can be used for decades without any serious medical issue? You can take 2-3 grams of gear for months and be fine. Try taking 3 grams of aspirin. You'll be dead in a week.

Daily reminder that scooby is 100% natty

my ancestor

there are certainly bigger naturals. his traps are fucking huge for a natural tho. im bigger but a couple of niggers at my gym are fucking massive and i know they don't use gear. and yeah its obvious when people have juiced.

t. bitch tits shrunken testicles and mike tyson voice

he's on hrt you stupid faggot

TRT isn't natty, even at low doses.

It's not natural for a guy over 50 to have the same test levels of a 20 year old.

Also even at the same test level, guys on TRT have the advantage because their test doesn't fluctuate throught the day, its at the max level all the time.

Women don't want men who take women's advice on anything. It's a good shit test to filter out betas

most guys these days already have one or more of those things just from having to live in this sick society. might as well be ripped and unhealthy rather than just unhealthy

yeah a good red pill is all women like to be talked down do, dismissed, called a stupid women, and her opinion valued as much as you value the opinons of a fucking child

they all fucking love it. ive got so much pussy since 30 and stopping being a fucking autist. young autists reading take note! lift and fuck girls

I don't know but I was just baiting, thank you for the (You) dear friend.

>safest drug
Try taking 75 grams of tobacco every week, some have lived to be over 90 years old.

George Hackenschmidt - born 1877 - 5'9" - 220 pds

you're welcome. have another (You), friend

I have that body now, shit is so cash

Because then they would have to be in decent shape and maintain their looks to get attention, instead of being hambeast with multicolored hair and tattoos

I really like the manly bodies in this thread. Trump 2020 deus vult

I don't get how all these fuckers in Ancient Rome were all jacked. There were no gyms and food was scarce

Lmao no you don't cunt post physique I bet I'm bigger than you

these people are disgusting

>first worlder cant into physical labor
No wonder whites are cucked. People back then didn't have machines and all that high technology to do everything for them. They hunted for their own food, built their own houses, grew their own crops, used their own body to lift and move things and used their own strength when rowing boats. Heck, they used their own two feet to move between point a and point b. Being sedentary is a modern phenomenon brought about by the industrial revolution.

they supplemented too
>ate raw bull balls son

Wrong.

I'd say you're a solid 8, guy in the back a 5.

Because at the end of the day, the only real threat to the effeminate is masculinity and they know it.

well, not every guy can look like that. that guy is a typical mesomorph, lean but capable of putting on significant bulk, not tall, not short, not fat, not skinny, considering 2/3 of men are not mesomorphs, and are either endomorphs (fat and thick) or ectomorphs (tall and skinny)

Why doesn't he have abs?

Because it's the last way the rich and powerful still feel inferior to poor fit men. They don't like the idea of being elite but could still die from a punch from a physically strong man.

Gymnasium is a Greek word faggot

They worked out all the time

ectofag here how do i

in another year of time we're gonna see people posting pictures of rich piana saying BRO ANYONE CAN LOOK LIKE THAT WITH 10 YEARS OF DIETING AND SERIOUS ROUTINE

unless you were being ironic because people seriously say that shit so much and are unaware you can take steroids and look like shit too

He's performing an abdominal vacuum in the poses ( sucking in gut ) - Makes waist look smaller = enhanced V-taper

You think they would depict the average guy in their paintings?

If you had ever seen your own abs fatty, you'd know that inhaling like that and sucking in your stomach your abs don't show.

>
>I don't get how all these fuckers in Ancient Rome were all jacked. There were no gyms and food was scarce
Are you really so retarded that you can't recognize a Michelangelo's work? And you aren't alone. Western culture is dieing because your shitty school system prefers filling your mind with proganda and not with beauty. No one looked like that in ancient Rome. That's just Michelangelo's style to show classical and ideal beauty with his personal study of the chiaroscuro.

Do You think Roman women looked like pic related? You can't save our values without knowing them.

1. Goblin body
2. Muscleman
3. Little girl

pick one

They know whites would throw their ass back down to their shithole.

To me it is Steve Reeves. I think he was peak. It was what Arnold would have looked without roids. And we know Steve was still natty, because his prime was a decade before the mass production of dianabol, the first steroid.

But to be perfectly honest: to me Arnold and concerning the body at its peak Lou Ferrigno were the prime of bodybuilding. After that it became increasingly a mutant show.

this

how do modern cucks not realize this, thsi redditor dipshit thinks they go to a roman planet fitness

because it's their turn. TM

>those delts
>natty

You are delusional

Playing Overwatch?

this bait was so dumb it got five responses for literally a no argument

are leafs better shitposters than roos?

One of the most important things I did to stop being a neet faggot was to start working out consistently. It was the first thing I "achieved" It changed my life. It made me more red pilled. My first encounter with the fat body acceptance movement was one of the first red pills I took. Now everything comes into place. Men have to be men. And men are strong.

Here comes a redpill:
>physically stronger men hold stronger political opinions

When you're strong and confident in yourself, you stop being afraid of conflict. When you're not afraid of conflict, you say when you see evil. A weak man tries to stay low and avoids conflict at all cost, even abstract kind of mental conflict, ''t-there's no j-jewish conspiracy...''. Mental strength can be achieved without physical strength, but when we are talking about the masses, physical strength usually results in stronger mental state.

A FUCKING LEAF

Jews love curly haired muscle men
Feminists still like to fuck hot guys
Leftists still want to be sexy and fuck sexy people

Why do u want to put people in categories?