DID OBAMA TRADE AWAN BROTHERS DATA FOR BIN LADEN?

>Bin Laden lived in city with Paki military academy
>US helicopters can penetrate Paki airspace to this city without getting shot down
>helicopters can hover on-site
>helicopter can crash and have to be destroyed making a fuckton of noise in the middle of the night
>at no point does Paki military get off the shitter and shoot a MANPAD at the choppers

Yeah, I'm not buying it. Someone had to be paid off. Seems more likely that the US paid for access to Bin Laden by having the Awan brothers deliver moar juicy secrets about US congressmen.

>he still thinks obama got bin laden

>>he still thinks obama got bin laden

Bin Laden had been Obama's ace card for the last 6 years. If we find out that SEALs were allowed to stroll in and execute him with no risk at all just because Obama wanted to exchange info through an unofficial channel, then it would be a bigger story than Seth Rich.

Don't know if the awan brothers had a role. But there was a Pakistani doctor who helped and is jail.

OP the first part seems kinda true, but then you lose me when you mention Awan
this thread is retarded OP

Dude bin laden was never found or he died who knows when and where. Do you think the number 1 wanted man in usa would be taken and killed without any video or pictures? Yeah right

Other than that, USA forces countries to sign a deal where us soldiers get immunity from anything done in those countries, thry literally can do whatever they want in most of the world

Bin Laden was CIA asset Tim Osman. 'Burial at sea'.

This is a shit thread.

>Don't know if the awan brothers had a role

Obama, Jarrett, and their CAIR/MB friend-erinos had nigh unlimited access to US secrets. Killing Bin Laden in 2012 arguably played a huge part in Obama's 2012 reelection. It is actually more believable than any Paki doctor/CIAkangz syringe bullshit.

>thry literally can do whatever they want in most of the world
that
sounds
AWESOME

>OP the first part seems kinda true

So you agree that someone was paid off, now you're just bickering on the price and method. I'm arguing that Obama used AB as the payment method since those guys have ZERO oversight with congress and can do whatever illegal shit they please - even if Obama essentially purchased Bin Laden's death to boost his national security credibility during an election season by giving secrets to Pakistan through an unofficial channel.

>I'm arguing that Obama used AB as the payment
you just magically pull this part out of your ass because
> those guys have ZERO oversight with congress and can do whatever illegal shit they please
just shutup jesus christ

Bin laden didn't even do 9/11 and he's been dead since 2001 you fucking idiot

>you just magically pull this part out of your ass because

You omitted the part where paying for Bin Laden via the AB actually makes more sense than the official story.
>yeah, I know the those sand bros were allowed retard-levels of access to US secrets, and were likely blackmailing congressmen via Pakistani ISI, but it is just too much to believe that Obama couldn't be arsed to guarantee his victory by approving that more data on his political enemies be handed over to Pakistan

Osama died of kidney failure long before 2011. If the government told the people that Osama perpetrated 9/11, then he definitely didn't perpetrate 9/11. The only reason we didnt full scale riot for not being able to see his dead body or footage of his killing as proof is because we've become complacent, docile, obedient sheep. There should be a violent revolution almost every single day in reaction to things they're saying and doing to us. The lies and corruption. But it never happens. When will it happen?

So the helicopter that crashed in Pakistan and had to be blown up for no reason? That was just some made up bullshit?

Look into Awans father..
>Raid
>Shot down heli
>US shoots someone
>Toss in the sea
>"""Success"""
>Still in Iraq and Afghanistan
>No autopsy
>No proof
>Murica

>Osama died of kidney failure long before 2011

Yeah no.
>hey Pakistan, can we fly 2 helicopters loaded with commandos deep into your territory?
>by deep I mean the we'd be in same city as your military academy
>we'll have to hover on site for a long time
>just don't shoot us down even when it will be totally obvious we are there when we crash a helicopter and blow it up
>maybe don't even scramble a jet to shoot the other helicopter out of the fucking sky
>you can have these extra juicy secrets about our government in exchange kthxbai

do you honestly believe that the worlds most wanted man visited by independent CNN journalists in the late 90s was incapable of being found by the most powerful government agencies in the world? by the very agencies that created him? they knew where he was all along, your theory is bunked up from the get-go. it isn't a coincidence the "we got osama" shit happened right before the second term election for obama

>they knew where he was all along, your theory is bunked up from the get-go

It doesn't mean Pakistan would let the US have him for nothing. He wasn't Pakistani, so they wouldn't care too much, but they also couldn't just arrest him and give him to the US without the Arab Street freaking out. It is more believable that the US paid Pakistan for what is a glorified photo op/PR goldmine during election season with an untraceable method of payment.

>It is more believable that the US paid Pakistan for what is a glorified photo op/PR goldmine during election season with an untraceable method of payment.

so that's how they got osama? that's how seal team 6 got to go in and supposedly put a bullet in his head? well to each his own i guess, can't ask seal team 6 anyways, they're all dead now. huh? oh... hmm.... now that makes me think

>so that's how they got osama? that's how seal team 6 got to go in and supposedly put a bullet in his head?

kinda, yeah. The SEALs wouldn't have been in any danger from the locals. They would have had to only worry about a crazy wizard with an AK.

KEK