Israel will pay for killing 2 innocent jordanian men, a 17 year old and a christian

israel will pay for killing 2 innocent jordanian men, a 17 year old and a christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-politics-idUSKBN1AD0T5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And I hope Israel goes full Zionism and wipe Muslims completely.

Did you say pay? I dont think so

>innocent
There's a soft point here Goyim,
You can't stab a security officer with a screwdriver and expect him to just be chill about it.

This is actually an interesting case so of course the Goyim ignore the thread entirely

Christians are people too user

Israel only pays if there's a coupon

no paying, it's shabbath, come back another day.

These people test poobombs on indians

What's your fake tribe goy and how are you of Shem and he "isn't"?
>jerusalem is trampled by Gentiles

I thought Jordanians were coolio with Israel, I didn't even expect them to go as far as blocking the Israeli officer from leaving the embassy, he clearly acted in self defense.

To answer your question,
most people in the middle east are considered shemites but only Jews were actually famous enough and prevalent enough in Europe to justify getting the term for themselves

It is quite interesting. But, Western media is wrapped up in what Trump is doing. I haven't seen a single international news story on CNN, that hasn't involved Trump, in the past 3 months
reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-politics-idUSKBN1AD0T5

What you gonna do? Do you really want to meet us on the battlefield? It won't end well for you. Do you want us to stop giving you water? I am for it. Fuck off, know your place. Even Hamas is more dangerous than you.

>PAY????
>IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

whew.

>How (not) to resolve the Arab-Israeli conflict by Shlomo Tauntstein

>>he clearly acted in self defense.
By killing a second, innocent jordanian and denying him treatment?

No they won't they'll get away with it like everything else ya dumb goy putzsnatcher

Nice proxy faggot. It was a misfire. It happens. I feel sorry for the second guy, and we should pay for his family, but it was an accident. It happens.

Weren't they both attacking him?

yes, clearly.

...what happened?

Only one attacked. But the other one got shot by accident. The guard aimed at the terrorist and the second guy was quite behind, but he got hit. Sad honestly, he shouldn't have died. But calling it murder is just stupid.

>BASED Banter

Misfires require disciplinary action, it's manslaughter, the guy should serve time if that's the case.

Soft point there,
other guy might've just been chilling there and mistaken for a threat

emphasis on might though

Sucky sucky baby penis blood for the baby penis blood god

lmao "proxy"
you israelis have tons of mudslimes in your country. you're literally worse than us

A Shekelstein being edge? It makes you sound gayer than ever, fuccboii

Zionism has nothing to do with 'wiping out muslims'.
other then necessity brought about by war.

The terrorist rushed at him. It could have happend to anyone. The guy should get punished? I don't know, I wasn't there. Should we pay his family because of that accident? Yes. But I don't think this guy is a murderer. He isn't happy that an innocent guy died because of him.

Zionism is simply "I believe jews should have their own country", it has nothing to do with muslims lol
>flag
How many traps do you know personaly?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel

1 in 5 chance.

This guy fucks.

I find it hard to believe that arab Israelis browse Sup Forums.

l

>and a christian

Kill sandniggers. All of them.

That's the definition of manslaughter. Him feeling regret doesn't constitute a legal defense. I don't think he'll be able to pay his way out of jail time Benjie.

you boutta blow some shit up boi?

Isn't Jordan occupying like 70% of Palestinian land? Once they're done with the Israelis, they're going after the Jordanians next lol

>Naming your country after a shoe

another day another mound of people slaughtered by your faggot ass religions, no matter what part of the sand dunes your smoking opium in

Spoken like a true dumb ass. Congratulations! You're a retard.

S-stop Britain-Kōhai thah-thats not how it works!

it does when muslims occupy more of the land than you do...

Apparently nothing makes all of the Israeli lurkers come out of the woodwork faster than a Jordan shitpost

Enough to get you dicklet get hard, fagget

holy shit that meme is good

Translate please

Israel user is right. It's not about Muslims. If Christians were there, they'd be wiping out Christians. If Hindus were there, they'd be wiping out Hindis. If Buddhists were there, they'd be wiping out Buddhists.

the book is a popular math textbook called "plus one" which also means another one and DJ khaled says another one

It's a school math book. The book's name is "And another one"

I hate Israel as much as the next anti-Semite but I don't think Israel's gonna pay for this one.

We're going to win in Syria, but I don't think Israel is going to pay for that either.

GAH FUCK ISRAEL WARMONGERING SNAKES

well, literal kikes like you browse Sup Forums so you never know.

>special forces

>let me just stab a fully armed security guard with a screw driver
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

You cannot compete my collection of images.

>Military Police
I would still love getting a ticket from her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel

Post more

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner Part Deux: Unkosher Meat

>some low quality pic to hide acne
>average looking thot
>post worthy
damn it must suck to suck.

No one is paying anything. This is a very minor incident as far as incidents go.

If anything it shows unprecedented levels of coordination between modern, secular states in the middle east and willingness to de-escalate for the greater peace.

You going to let him talk about your shekels like that Menachem ?

So far I have seen two Israelis who were Arab Sup Forums,one Muslim the other christian.

you are just jealous that /ourkangz/ are integrated

when you jew yourself, no so smart now kikes

Don't get mad Denmark. I'm sure some of your girls look somewhat ok.

schvartzt

>integrated
I love it when jews on Sup Forums pretend like their country is some kind of homogeneous ethnostate and then you go there and there are arab jews hanging around unemployed all day drinking tea and niggers nigging out and muslims everywhere.

Looks like your women could use some cultural enrichment Mordecai

>some 99% slav who moved to israel for gibs
meanwhile in reality

Hey Shlomo, there was this Palestinian guy named Joshua who told a moral tale about a winery being leased to some laborers. You might want to read it.

>it's okay if niggers black our women because they wuz semitic n shit
Top cuck kike

Nigga please they're northern Italians. The genomics prove it. There's some Slavic admixture but not a whole lot. The largest part of admixture is about 2,000 years old and from northern Italy.

We will not pay you, but we can lend some money with a small credit if you're in need.

I bet you've never been here. You just assume this is the reality. Come here and see for yourself. The average here is 7.5~/10.

lol

Insecurity.

They're not Northern Italians - they cline toward levant populations.

Israel should not exist, fact. It's lunacy.

Thank you ""great"" Britain for making Israel a reality.

Israel is great example for how to deal with terrorists, the world need to act like Israel

t. Schlomo goldstein

Nice OC haha

They're both the same people, you know that right? They're both Semitic, the dude literally has darker skin but is genetically similar. It's not like European whites and blacks.

this. Neither should palestine. It's rightfull british clay. British mandate for Palestine when?

>and a Christian

Are ((they)) crucifying people again and calling them Jesus/???

This should be the new Israeli flag

>Israel is great example for how to deal with terrorists
make them prime minister?

We should call Jihad on Israel, bro
Encourage other muslims too
Jews are the scum of the earth
They leech everything, destroy countries and
it's ability to form a family
#JIHADFORSHLOMOS

Not really. The ethiopian jews show the least genetic similarity with the others, and the most genetic similarity with their host population. They're not the descendants of levantine jews like the others.

They were probably ethiopian christians that converted to judaism at some point in history.