Flat Earth

Why's it fine for the moon to be stationary but no the Earth?

The moon is really the only other planet you can see without aid, or planetlike thing as such...

Moon does not spin. It is stationary...
Why does Earth have to spin?

Beware false science.

Just coz some faggot teacher told you Earth is a globe and everyone else believes it, does not mean it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__liPsAYnJs
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=F5Gl28xuvnI
youtube.com/watch?v=cDckLwhb_7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y0l0XELn1g
youtube.com/watch?v=sNrquwHVUPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know that you are being retarded, but it's called Tidal locking.

>moon
>planet

It's a fucking ball of gas - get your FE shit straight!

Point just went totally over your fucked up head.

Fuck you're dumb.

Explain to me why there aren't any stars in that photo.

youtube.com/watch?v=__liPsAYnJs

I am not your personal research assistant.
Use a search engine.

O______O

>Explain to me why there aren't any stars in that photo.
yeah and explain to me why there's no key lime pie in the photo too

what the fuck kind of photo can i trust if it doesn't have key lime pie

Beware false teachings and fake news.

I'm just pointing out the logic.

How can you see the satellites or stars when the camera is focused on the light coming from the blue fucking ball?

Real flat earth has nothing to do with any religious text or so on.

Real flat earth is real science.

Although most religious text claims the world is also flat and stationary, they are not to be taken literal.
All religion is man made.
All stories man made.

You experience a flat motionless earth daily however.
You have been indoctrinated in a government based religion known as globe earth.

Earth is flat, not moving.

The whole idea of space you have in your head is probably FAR from the truth.
It's possible there is no space below earth and that earth is not a flat disc floating in space.

More than likely it's a realm.

People agree the universe is flat - just not the earth - lol. Yet.

Flat Earthers still can't accurately map out the Earth.

I'm impressed that people went through the trouble of making these images just to keep up this silly, boring meme of flat earth.

Earth is said to be surrounded by 200 feet high ice walls ( a circular wall known as Antarctica).

It's off limits. Can't explore. 50 agencies stopping you. Ordered to shoot on sight.

Well it's very fucking hard when half of the earth is off limits fucko.

Because space is supposedly FUKKEN HEUG!

And the supposed stars that make up the constellation are a fuckton away.

Look at a city skyline at a distance while you're in motion; why doesn't it move when the trees and houses right in front of you do?

>Flights Eastwards with the alleged spin of the ball-Earth from Tokyo to LA take an average of 10.5 hours, therefore the return flights Westwards against the alleged spin should take an average of 5.25 hours, but in actual fact take an average of 11.5 hours, another flight time totally inconsistent with the spinning ball model.

There are 250k miles between the objects, the tilted perspective is basically miniscule at such a large distance

Not at all, the problem is with you. Your ideology can't be used for navigation or cartography so what is it even good for?

These threads are just pathetic.

>It is stationary...
No, it's tidally locked. That means it's spinning at the same rate it circles the earth.

What is silly is that you believe shit blindly, simply coz your school said so.

You're religious fella.

>CIA agent.

Like I said. Half the Earth is off limits.
Research flat Earth.

The ultimate ignorance is refuting something you know nothing about.

Beware your sciencebible.

Research flat Earth.

Flat Earth is real science - not mainstream shit with an agenda.

Are you basing this off your own observation or whatever you read on the internet or what you "learned" in school?

Are you in Denton by anychance? I keep seeing a truck decked out in flat earth stickers with a telescope and a pirate flag waving around.

Half the world isn't off limits. Why can't your model accurately map out the Earth? What good is a map if it's wrong by 300%?

>Moon does not spin.
The moon does spin. It orbits around it's own axis once every 27 days aprx. Exactly the same time it takes to orbit the earth. This is due to tidal locking.

The result is the same side faces the earth at all times.

Because we're zip zoomin along going 600 million miles a second with the sun as it goes across the universe but polaris doesnt move and the moon's just dancing around all this and not rotating. If i shake a jar with rocks in it, I don't create life

Every single day you morons experience a non moving stationary Flat Earth - yet because you are indoctrinated in this globe Earth religion - you refute it.

ALL religious persons refute all evidence against their chosen religion at all times.

Try prove god false to a christian - he will abuse you eventually.

Try prove Earth is flat to a religious indoctrinated globe earther and he abuses you too. Endless mocking.

They do not realize THEY are the sheep and not me.

I am not part of your failure religious cults.

The globe Earth is the NWO's one world religion to unite all other religions and it was a very fucking clever thing to do.

All religions have united with the same belief prettymuch - that earth is a globe.
Eventhough their bible or so on says it's flat too.

Your religion is made.
Most of you don't even think about shit - you are simply told how it is - and believe it.

>“What are the stars?” said O’Brien indifferently. “They are bits of fire a few kilometers away. We could reach them if we wanted to. Or we could blot them out. The earth is the center of the universe. The sun and stars go round it.”
. . . O’Brien continued as though answering a spoken objection:
“For certain purposes, of course, that is not true. When we navigate the ocean, or when we predict an eclipse, we often find it convenient to assume that the earth goes round the sun and that the stars are millions upon millions of kilometers away. But what of it? Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?”

But they do
But tens of thousand of years

I'll take the bait for the lulz
The shadow on the moon isn't earth's shadow unless it's a lunar eclipse. It's the moon's own shadow in a way. Imagine shining light on a ball from one side, the other side would be dark.
Sattelites are very close to earth when you look at earth from afar, they are also very small.
Bigger the mass, bigger the force of gravity. If huge buildings are stuck to earth, how come tiny humans are capable of jumping? Google newton gravity formula.
>my eyes can't detect the curve, therefore there is no curve
Funniest one so far
What happens if you dump a large amount of water to a colossal spherical mass? The turning doesn't matter because the relative rotational speed of the water and the earth is the same. They are too far away. Stars that are closer to us change positions relative to each other, constallations are too far from us to change as we move, for a long time.

It is a fact that the Earth has a FLAT horizon - and when a ship goes over it and disappears, all you have to do is zoom in and it re appears every single time.

The ship NEVER goes over the curve of the IMAGINARY ball Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

youtube.com/watch?v=F5Gl28xuvnI

Educate yourselves you filthy religious cunts.

You mock christians and muslims n shit for their religion - yet you have no idea you yourself are religious.

What a joke.

They do change. In fact, they measurably change every 6 months. The difference is just not perceivable to the human eye, but telescopes can measure the difference. This is how we measure the distance of many stars.

I recall reading in 100,000 years all the constellations in the sky will be unrecognisable.

Can you tell me what the NWO gains from lying to everyone, telling them the earth is a globe?

>The sun is the sun, not a star.
>Stars are electrical in nature.
Sun is a fireball.

It's not stationary, it's tidally locked you colossal retard

You retards are never able to answer one simple question: Who benefits from hiding ''the truth'' from everyone, in this case it being that Earth is somehow flat. Who and why. For what purpose. Why waste potentially useful resources that can be used for other things.

Nevermind, you're one of those schizo/paranoids that believe NWO is an actual thing. Carry on. You won't take anyone seriously or even give it thought because you're just going to deflect what everyone is going to say and keep sprouting your own thing.

99% of people here have never looked up at the stars with a scope or so on.

They just believe everything NASA says.
All that CGI shit is REAL to them.

Yup.

Not ONE single picture exists from space of the Earth.

ALL are photoshopped. NASA admits it.

RED FLAG!

Fuck off idiot. Stop being a sheep you dopey cunt.

you're a gay nigger faggot

All bodies tend towards tidal locking. The earth will one day be tidally locked to the sun. Mercury is tidally locked to the sun.

The mathematics (and why some pairs of bodies take exponentially longer to lock than others) is well understood.

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean there's a flat earth

I have an idea for you guys.
>Go outside on a clear night
>Wait until you see a satellite
>Watch it as it passes over the horizon.
>The satellite will disappear partway across the sky

If the earth were flat, the satellite would disappear in the distance or appear to turn.

Given a round earth, the closer objects enter a blind spot on the horizon which makes them appear to not remain visible across the horizon.

>Flat Earth is fucking retarded and you should feel bad for falling for it.

They have.

Wrong.

Must've been some top tier jewish magic in that ~$2000 telescope my stepdad got back in the 90s. I saw the rings of Saturn, Jupiter, Mars...

you suck dick fag

It is impossible to see a satellite with the naked eye. Even with a scope, it's impossible.

Thing is going too fast.

Imagine a sniper rifle shooting half a mile away. Move that scope a TEENY bit and it's now about 3 blocks away from the cunts head.

You suck at being an edgelord. Fuck off.

You're retarded. I'm looking at one right now.

Satellites also do not exist. Ever seen one in front of the moon?

you're a fag

That's your fat cunt moms orbital pull - wanka.

If the earth is flat why do we stick to the ground? Gravity would make you slide towards the center of the plate, if the plate actually kept its shape and not turn into a sphere.

If you claim that gravity doesn't exist and we are stuck to the ground because the earth has a constant acceleration towards the sky, what causes the acceleration, how come did we not reach the lightspeed yet, even if you claim that there actually isn't any limitation of speed in the universe, if you were to go faster than light towards the sky you wouldn't be able to see the ground.

Fuck off you dopey trap watching idiot.
Educate yourself.

Wow. Also where are all the humans ? Flat Earth nigger.

Gravity obviously exists. Shit obviously falls down.

Flat Earthers debate HOW it works - not that it exists or not.

Flat Earthers do not believe einstein and copernicus' bullshit.

you're still a faggot in denial

Ever seen a sandwich 20 miles away?

Fuck! All sandwiches more than a few metres away don't exist!!!!

Exposure time. Ie how long you have the shutter open on a camera to let light in determining how bright the final image can be. When exposing for sunlight (earth's surface in sunlight) the exposure time is too short to record faint starlight.

Example of typical daylight exposure might be around 1/1000th of a second depending on iso (basically gain or sensitivity) and lens aperture.

Typical night time starry sky photo you might need to expose for around 15 seconds with a high iso 1600-3200 and with a wide aperture lens. Meaning daylight is about 2^20 times brighter than starlight.

This means it is impossible for a camera or even the human eye to perceive both the light of stars and the daylight hitting either the moons or the earth's surface at the same time.

There is an explanation of large bodies as a flat plane, projected onto a source of gravity, which itself transforms space. I believe the misunderstandings of flat earthers lies in the poorly interpreted, out of context academic dribble that trails at the ends of papers.

There are over 1000 models of how gravity works. You people were shown ONE model. Einstein's theory of General Relativity.

As you are uneducated - naturally you fools think this is 100% truth.

Gravity is only a theory - not proven or totally disproven.

The way it works - is key.

In science, a theory is the highest honor- however - it's still a theory.

Adding to this, I was a globe Earther for over 30 years. You kidfags got nothing on me.

I'm way ahead of you idiots.

>When the country that bans science textbooks schools you on science

Hope things are okay over there Turkfriend

Delicious, nutritious turkeyburgers

Very hard to see passing in front of the moon with the human eye. Satellites can only be seen with the human eye at all because of intense sunshine bouncing off them against a black backdrop. If they pass in front of the moon, which it brightly lit by the same sunlight, it's very hard to see.

This guy took some good footage though: youtube.com/watch?v=cDckLwhb_7Q

>If you claim that gravity doesn't exist and we are stuck to the ground because the earth has a constant acceleration towards the sky

In Einsteinian gravity this is what actually happens you retard.

Cameras are flat.

I love the way you make it sound like people who believe in 'heliocentric' earth relies on faith rather than flat earthers who inevitably say "it's fake" to everything that proves the earth isnt flat. 'The moon? Pfffft, clearly a hologram'. '>he fell for the space is real meme'. Yet you make it seem like we're not refuting your retarded, fallacious logic when in reality you get mocked because you're unironically the most ridiculous sounding group of people ever. Tell me, how does buoyancy and density work without gravity? What is the force that is acting on an object in order to give it mass for you to calculate the p=m/v formula?

tidal locking.

Satellites are not the size of cities tho, which is what that picture is implying.

you could suck a watermelon through a fire hose faggot

Even with newtonian physics, if the earth was flat the gravitationaş fprce wouldn't be towards the ground, but towards the center of the world. Those at the edges of the world would slide towards the center.
The world can't even keep it's shape because matter at the edges fall towards the center and create a sphere normally.

> just coz some faggot teacher told you earth was a globe

Just cause some faggot youtuber told you earth was flat...

Can you fucking flatfags take this shit to /x/ or /bant/ where it fucking belongs, please? Or kill yourselves?

Sage goes in all fields.

fire hoses are flat.

Those two first pics are clearly the same just rotated.

Re read.

>There are over 1000 models of how gravity works. You people were shown ONE model. Einstein's theory of General Relativity.
That's because Einsteins has the most predictive power.

Everyone uses Newtons model of gravity too btw. But it doesn't predict things as well as Einsteins, but is good enough sometimes and much easier to work with.

It belongs in Sup Forums you fucken stooge. Piss off.

reading is flat.

Sup Forums is flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y0l0XELn1g

youtube.com/watch?v=sNrquwHVUPQ

shut up fag

Tesla was flat.

fags are flat.

you're a flat fag

>LOW IQ INVASION!
>Beware paid agents spreading misinformation or trolling in general.

flat fags are flat.

misinformation is flat.