Would you care if he nuked, say, Detroit? I mean, of course you'd care...

Would you care if he nuked, say, Detroit? I mean, of course you'd care, but would you have a sentiment like "at least it was only Detroit"?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, what are you fucking retarded?
There are white people living there.

Based fat man is only looking out for us.

Fuck Detroit, I genuinely want him to nuke California

>There are white people living there.

Not that many, and they're mostly delusional liberals. So yeah.

Sacrificing one white life to kill a thousand niggers is still not worth it.

>Sacrificing one white life to kill a thousand niggers is still not worth it.

It really is. How do you think wars are fought and won? Sacrifice is necessary. That is a price that must be paid.

I want him to nuke Joollywood

Best Korea already stated they want to fuck up Israel

jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316

Well, NK is officially dead. You never threaten Israel and if you do, it's over.

>please nuke the state that makes up a fifth of our entire economy and a quarter of all our tax revenue.

Smart guy, you probably voted Trump.

I'm too close. Nuke faggotfornia instead.

Kim is going to nuke the whitehouse

California is almost 100 billion dollars in debt and boring upwards of 20 billion a year just to keep up with the stupid shit it does.

It really needs to get nuked all the "muh California makes up a 5th of the economy" is a fucking meme only idiots spam & idiots fall for

borrowing* ac

thats a antiquated figure. californias agricultural output has declined in recent years and cash flow has increased in other parts of the country and is more like 1/8 if the housing market in cali sustains a rebuild of burned properties despite cali legalizing spreading aids

i dont think anything from that state will even be legally purchasable in my state or the majority of the east coast in a year

Why would anyone waste a nuke on Detroit? It looks like it's been nuked at least three times already.

For the same reason you keep wiping until you see just a tiny bit of blood on the paper.

You too?

I'm sorry, but you are retarded.

me three

If it were only Detroit, I'd say "Nuke us daddy".