Can he BE anymore stereotypically Italian?

Like... Jesus... Half of me thinks he's just faking his act to troll with people. And it doesn't help that "Anthony" is the long form of the name "Tony." All we're missing is a casually thrown "bah-dah-bing!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ay shuttaumouth

youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY

>that filename
Thise phrase was said by Tony Montana. Tony Montana was a Cuban character. Get your facts straight, bozo
Other than that he doesn't strike me as much as an Italian than he does as a skilled TV personality.

>bah-dah-bing
kek, that's the only reason Trump hired him, he's Joe Pesci in real world

my background is Italian, he's actually very sharp with his speech despite the mannerisms. Italians are very direct/blunt, they dont fuck around. His first press conference was very impressive. And he got rid of Reince in a week. Fucking based.

I had a chuckle when he described the media's coverage v what Trump is actually doing as a wide "arbitrage spread." Something about finance metaphors really activates my almonds.

ey fuhgeddaboudit

Yes, yes he could

EYY GABAGOOL

whatcha gonna do about it?

Was that a cop or a journalist?

And why?

HAHAHA THE MAN ON THE RIGHT IS UGLIER THAN THE MAN ON THE LEFT THAT IS HILARIOUS

His nickname down at the Social Club is Tony Pipewrench, on account of he's the one that fixes the leaks. Fixes the leaks. The leaks. Ayy, tough crowd.

And its a pattern that repeats itself if you pick 100 nordick guys and compare them to 100 mediterranean men.

He's smart and passionate/expressive, that's what Italians are known for usually. The mob boss stereotype isnt fair, that has such a negative connotation.

In any case, he's a no nonsense guy and an asset to Trump.

both of you are cuckolds to the almighty anglo, sorry

Anglos are mostly of nordcuck extraction.

Google "heathen army", they got culturally enriched a long time ago.

>Can he BE anymore stereotypically Italian?

A wild Godfather appears

forgot image

He mostly strikes as someone who says things Trump thinks but cannot say directly because it would be unpresidential to say them.
And he managed that room of reporters like a fucking boss without coming off smug or fearful.
Spicer was simply pathetical in comparison, a fucking drunken sailor who didn't know what he was doing and was too easily triggered.

They got enriched by the manly nords (and so did the italians). Nordcucks are femme today because those left behind were the women and the limpwristed bisexual pewdiepie types.

none of this changes the fact that Brown pussy (mediterranean) and Pink pussy (Nord) belongs to the BASC.

Here we have an SAS operative on a pussy hunt in Spain. The locals have hidden their women in caves with heavy locked doors to keep them from getting impregnated by British tourists. The SAS is sent in to liberate the women from Spic hands so that the women can worship Anglo cock as they are destined to. The SAS work in close cooperation with the UN on these "pussy hunts" as the UN has declared that depriving foreign women of BASC is inhumane.

Eggman is a redskin