Have you ever want to be a nigger just once?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXFgCn7MC7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

no

i would go on a white woman killing and raping spree until i die, purely to start the race war

lucky i'm white

No.

I'm allready poor.

I don't want to ruin my chance at a better life.

Everyday.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXFgCn7MC7c
:3

only Samual L Jackson

maybe just for one day. just to appreciate my own life a bit more

Haha, classic.

Nah, I'm happy with who I am

NEVER!

not even for all the gibs in the universe

Sup Forums says that im a white nigger so it wouldnt change much

Came here to post this

Rather dead than black.

Yeah then I could kill nigs and no one would care to find me

no. I like being so white that niggers and kikes useful idiots tell me I need to tan.

O here's one "Man you White!"
Me 'Yeah because I'm a white person!"
Get blinded fuck!

...no ?

Why would I ever want that

No, although it's obvious that being white in a western country is a curse while being a shitskin is a blessing.
If I was black/brown, I wouldn't have to work a single day in my life to get everything for "free", I could live a better life than most working whites. I could easily fuck white bitches, raping them if necessary and get away with it. I could do whatever the fuck I wanted and get away with it, really.

Literally never.

Imagine if I went up to a black person and said. "Man you Black!"

Who are the real entitled?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

lol

perfect digits too

Ben Garrison digits

Why? Even so, even when you're doing it,

No.

I'm White, so I have no reason to want to be anything else.

Sometimes I'll see some projects, with hundreds of people randomly hanging out everywhere, in small groups that interact with each other.
Now, I'm not really fond on the idea of living as a black man, but damn, I'd love to be able to sneak in those groups, just to see what happens. Also the camrdadarie, the fact that you're sharing every aspect of your life with your homies, it's inviting, although it is onvious that as a lifestyle it becomes miserable in the long run.

Already a nigger on the inside. It don't matter how it's on the out.

if I had to be a nigger it would be on the day they look at my application for a school or a job so I have my already good resume + black man points and they would have to pick me

bit of a waste

Honestly no. i can't even imagine being a nigger. I look down on them with the most severe amount of apathy. I don't care about them at all.

I like my 130 IQ

If I wanted a lobotomy I could just go get one.

I'D TAKE FROM UNCLE SAM AND MAKE THE WHITE MAN PAY

Fuck no. I'd rather still be me but be disfigured or even paraplegic

I'm a comedian. If I was black this would be substantially easier because non-whites and women can say virtually anything they like

I was a goth and wanted to be black because my mom didn't buy me black clothes, she said it's bad luck.

>I could easily fuck white bitches, raping them if necessary

If you're black, force is necessary