ABSOLUTELY BLOODY HAPPENING

>A furious mob has lit bonfires and hurled petrol bombs at officers in Dalston, east London, after a protest over the death of a black father 'who was wrestled to the ground by police' turned violent.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4740762/Protesters-police-bottles-barricade-east-London-road.html

This was inevitable lads.

Month by month the native White British population of London is replaced by Africans and other savages.

I imagine tonight is going to be a lot, lot worse than what we saw yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Notting_Hill_race_riots
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741878/Jason-Osamede-Okundaye-says-white-people-racist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heavy rain and fast winds forecast tonight here in London
Happening probably cancelled

Ah - my trips yesterday said this would happen.
I picked which city would have the next happening.
Funny thing is I used to live in Dalston.

I wondered if this was going to escalate yesterday, is it still going on?

we own you now.

Sunny as fuck where I am, where abouts are you?

Someday it will happen something similar but multiplied by 5000, in a degraded country and when whites are a minority. Then we will see the effects in full force of the future that we choose.

The London police are all Freemason globalists. The masters of their ilk imported Africa because they have a fetish for Arabs and want to destroy Christianity. The London police deserve to deal with this shit. No sympathy. The real victims are the ethnic Englishmen who the titheads consider peasants.

>Month by month the native White British population of London is replaced by Africans and other savages

This has been gong on for 60 years fucktard not months. Since the 1950's niggers have been flooding into London, causing shit, dealing drugs and other criminal activity, rioting over "racism" when they get caught out and they get away with it every time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Notting_Hill_race_riots

It's only early yet mate, I imagine around 5:30pm things will start kicking off, then when it gets dark it'll get messy.

Remember, it's summer holiday now for hundreds of thousands of black teenagers in London who don't enjoy books, hikes in the countryside or anything else that white kids are doing with their free time. That means riots and general retarded behaviour.

I know it has, but now the changes aren't coming in waves but as a constant phenomenon.

London's White Britihs population:

2001: 60%
2011: 44%
2021: ???

Shit never changes. We used to try and fight back then and it worked for a while but then liberals started feeling sorry for the niggers and things started to change. Now they rule us not the other way around.

croydon
it sunny atm but it says rain will start at 2p,

>Britain becoming America but without all the things that make America worth it
hahahaha

>our much smaller rabid nigger population doesn't have the right to bear arms like america's

Wow what a fucking shame, truly

The countdown begins, can we get some helmet wearing live streamers out there tonight, I'm gonna get some popcorn.

>felons can bear arms
niggers cannot legally posses guns. looks like gun control works

>London is burning
>day is saved

So they just let these "people" do it? If this isn't a means to use firearms I don't know what is.
We tread around these things way too lightly.

Must be nice having no blacks committing gun crime in your paradise country. Damn USA is amazing, keep up the good work.

Ok you subhuman monkey nigger

wait so a black guy commits suicide by cop and there's mass rioting, but thousands of white girls are gang raped and there's not a peep?

London. My Ronco Shitsgiven™ meter has the needle still on zero.

>'Understandable anger': Local MP Diane Abbott defends rioters who hurled petrol bombs at police

>pic related, she's a nigress

Same as hundreds of white people are shot weekly by nogs in the US, but white officers kill one black drug dealer and there's a riot.

Nigs gon nig.

are you new?

Just caught up on this, can someone tell me why these nigs are angry? In the video he swallowed something by the looks of it which is why he died.

Is this like those other riots we had a while ago because of that other nigger who got stabbed or something?

British nigs have such boring names.

By virtue of being a london black who was a criminal, blm types are throwing soros cash out there to cause faux outrage once again.

Amazingly there are loads of blacks on twitter going on about "their" areas being colonized by white hipsters. Beggars belief.

With the locals it's a chance to go looting but the whole thing will be padded out with the usual suspects. Schools and Uni out so time to be naughty monkeys.

fuck off and read a newspaper

Lmao

>20 year old black guy has drugs
>police chase him into a shop
>he swallows his drugs while being arrested
>police hold him down to arrest him
>he chokes to death from the drugs he swallowed
>30 drunk people """protest""" on Friday afternoon in Dalston
>night falls
>hoardes of niggers rob local shops and spill rubbish onto the streets

>American Niggers in London
>happening

>not hiding the drugs in the shops at the very least.

Whole things a fucking farce, the idiocy can only continue, Saturday after all.

Oh, wow, niggers are the same no matter which environment they are in. Imagine my surprise.

Get the MMA chavs.

Pride cometh before a downfall nigger.

Just remember you niggers had your chance. Someday even your liberal enablers will grow weary of your coonery and turn their backs on you. You had every advantage and every chance given to you and you have accomplished nothing.

Lads, I told you riots were on the cards.

Pray for better weather.
>Hipsters BTFO

Just one word: Calais.

And happening in London is going on, police just left and street is still blocked by subhumans.

Eh, it can continue in some capacity but it's da sabbath for the organizers so expect the real shit to kickoff Sunday.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

I have the slight fear that certain races can't live in harmony.

BLM - U.K.

Lol this is fucking rich.

gay pride thing in Norwich tonight lads. The fucking state of this country.

>blacks on twitter going on about "their" areas being colonized by white hipsters.
Whites move out (White flight): racism.
Whites move in (Gentrification): racism.

RIVERS

>in Dalston

Probably 30%. I wouldn't be surprised if it's closer to 25%.
God help us all.

Paki genocide when

Come home white man.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741878/Jason-Osamede-Okundaye-says-white-people-racist.html

is he right?

me personally I hate niggers

Whites stay put: mugging/rape victim

Daily reminder that she's an anti-white racist who's only still on the front bench because Comrade Corbyn shagged her.

thats on you punjabi. i wouldn't mind if you took out china at the same time

> she
kek

>sheepshagshire

OF

The sheep are whiter than you sais.

>police chase
>Nigger runs from cops
>stuffs drugs (probably) down his throat
>chokes and dies

>BLM protests violently while family of the nigger protests peacefully and isn't involved

Londoner here, yes it's too late. Our peacful friends have destroyed my business, I am surrounded by them, they grow bolder and more arrogant by the day, they act as a gang, argue with one, all will be on you.
It's finished, I will leave the city of my birth soon

SHIT

but i'm already there

Do you really not know what this is referring to? Right answer is BLOOD.

>Subhuman confront police
>Subhuman dies
>Subhumans chimp out
Every fucking time

What's the point of having an oppressive police state if they don't even murder civilian dissidents in the streets.

You know what's more 'delicious' than these riots?

Black criminals dying through their own stupidity.

Fucking hell Cambridge is a shithole.

we taught yall how to wash yourselves and gave you science and this is the thanks we get?

i feel like the UK is lost. Britbongs, how about you take one for the team? just an idea but how about this: we trick all the other niggers and shitskins from europe into moving to the UK while at the same time the white british are resettled to wyoming and montana. i'm not sure what to do with the island but i'm sure we'll figure something out

We wuz kangs and shit. Read em and weep nigger.

RIP in peace England. Member when you was white?

Is there any way we can fuel this fire?

England is certainly lost.

Also I think Iceland should take one for the team personally. With a population under 500k and a far-left Government, we could easily meme Iceland into taking refugees and could essentially undermine their entire society within a generation if we shall hard enough.

>London
so thats what happened to BLM they all moved to london now that trump won

Meanwhile a poor 14-year-old gets raped and the white community doesn't say a fucking word besides impotent rants online.

England is pathetic.

Costanza reporting for duty.

If all white people really were racist all niggers in Europe starting with that coon would be exterminated by Christmas.

Better get started lads...

How easy is it for a brit to immigrate to another white country?

Oh England
Thou art sick
Sick in head and sick in heart
Sick in whole and every part
And thou art sicker still
For thinking that thou art not ill

London conquered by Indians,Pakis and Niggers.

how the mighty have fallen.

Whatever helps you sleep at night chief.
Also, here's a nice (You)

Does that nigger know that Hugo Boss designed the Nazi uniform?

Mean but funny. Let's try this. Bribe them with fishing quota and baby seal hunting.

You must be so proud of yourselves, doing nothing but leeching from white people and ruining our beautiful lands. I actually feel sorry for black people who do have an IQ higher than room temperature, how awful for them to have to live knowing you will forever ruin their race.

You Cardiff senpai?

Yo dick be nasty an' sheeeeiiit without us.

good
change is good

>posting evidence that melanoids taught caucasoids how to bathe.
> Read em and weep

ok

Ffs, those numbers

Band up with other men and FIGHT BACK.

Nobody going to mention the nigger with 3 go-pros? Including the one he appears to have stuck in a vice?

How does it feel knowing your entire race has the slave mentality and retardation ingrained so deep that they jump to do the bidding of their Jewish massa?

>Understandable anger': Local MP Diane Abbott defends rioters who hurled petrol bombs at police

>Month by month the native White British population of London is replaced by Africans and other savages.

We're probably getting close to 30% of the population there by now.

>must be nice to have a non existent gun and knife crime rate in your paradise country
>also bet therr haven't been any acid attacks in the past several months