FRANCE YES! - France has shut down their only de-radicalization centre after it failed to de-redicalize the...

FRANCE YES! - France has shut down their only de-radicalization centre after it failed to de-redicalize the peace-loving asian males.

Best way to de-radicalize a Muslim is a bullet to the head.

Maybe stuffing 25 radicalized shitskins toghether into 1 center was not the best approach to de-radicalize them?

Use gas and save the bullets for your troops.

they all asked for explosives

We could build a Guantanamo but cant because MUH human rights

this

asains?

>Asian

Reveal yourself pommy scum

Is that sarcasm or something? A maximum of 25 "patients" is very small. They were likely not staying in same room and some of them were probably undercover cops.

It was probably the best possible conditions to de-radicalize these scums, the only trouble is you can't "de-radicalize" an islamic terrorist as they found out with this experiment.

The only way to deradicalize a muslim terrorist is death.

They were also most likely allowed to talk with each other and pray together 5 times per day, I'm not surprised it didn't work.

And macron's rating keep falling. It will end with another yuge fuck up like in sweden.

That nwo monarch is useless.

What are we going to do about the hamsters though?

It's almost like put a bunch of radicalized terrorists together in the same place is a bad idea...

We had one of those that worked. We built it in Guantanamo Bay.

The fact they closed that libshit jobs program shows that they are fully aware that they are about to become sweden.

jail where they can re-group and make plans for when they are released.

If a French Guantanamo existed, shitskins wouldn't be the ones sent there, but only evil whites portrayed as "nazis" by the government. Be thankful we don't have one, yet.

So did they just release them back into normal population? For enrichment of course

I doubt it but it would not surprise me one bit.
They'll just be put onto the next state-funded program or whatever the Government feels will be "sufficient" enough for them to be cleansed.

no it was closed because despite having them living in a fucking huge mansion all expenses paid for by the state, they couldn't refrain from committing crimes and went to jail
but remember, they do this because poverty!

This, in Sweden we'd even expand this concept while being in denial of how badly it fails

Things in France are looking very interesting.

It was based on voluntary service

Un bagne aux antilles serait parfait

> France has shut down their only de-radicalization centre

What reason is there to shut down a morgue?

To deradicalize a Muslim you don't need a center, just center mass.

All radicals expelled from French de-radicalization centers
No response yet by radicals
This points towards deteriorating relations between France and radicals

He Needs to get the muzzies out,maybe he will go full Napoleon and somehow manage to enslave the EU for himself, could work.

There was practically no one there

>he aligns with Putin

why not use cheap reusable mobile deradicalization centers ?

sounds more like a NO to me 2bh