ITT we trigger libertarians and their ilk

ITT we trigger libertarians and their ilk

Not an argument since ancaps are individualists, you failed OP

*steps on snek*

Wrong

this thread is now about how you arent allowed sporks

>natural property borders
u tried

If libertarians think there should not be a state, how can there be borders?

Not even worth a (You).

Private borders.

How do libertines (libertarian degenerates) actually intend to implement their shit-tier, nihilistic system of governance? I'll be waiting here when you find an answer.

Gradual reduction of government power. Sorry for the shitty font.

They won't. It's just a Jewish psyop to disunify the white race by turning weak-minded individuals against their society.

YES MY FWIEND EVERYBODY ON THIS WORLD IS A JUDE WHO WANTS TO DESTROY YOU ;)

No boarders meme and borders based on property are two different opinions from different ancaps. For OP's strawman to work all ancaps would have to be one person.

Conflating the ancap argument against police on how they are produced with what they do. If they are security enforcing rule set by the property owner, they aren't doing anything wrong. If one person (this case the ancap in your strawman) they would be unhappy with both outcomes, because they never cared about the rules in the first place, nor would care about how the rule enforcer was assigned.

How do NatSocs actually intend to implement their shit-tier, "muh ZOG" system of governance? I'll be waiting here when you find an answer.

Nice argument you have presented.

i believe in borders.

the only use i can see for cops is largely enforcing racial laws, theft, crimes against women and children.

i have no problem with there being a state, they just should have no power to invalidate strong racial laws and other certain rights.

*If one person stole something and was caught

Can we discuss Technocratic Individualist libertarianism?

lolbertarianism is a mental disease

Wrong. Borders are justified under the tenet of Freedom of Association. A group can contractually agree not to let anyone else of any of their properties, except under certain circumstances, and even if they want to, collectively pay mercenaries to enforce the private border.

>lolbertarianism is a mental disease
BINGO!